Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/8/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:34 am

Guru Blaino: 
Fresh meat from the grinder! Our very own ForEx “Guru” and 35 year stock and ForEx trader (successfully too) calls me this afternoon and relates the following:So…

This actually qualifies as “Breaking News” and the Breaking News Banner dealio ::::::::::BREAKING NEWS::::::::: FLASH NEWS :::::::::BREAKING NEWS::::::::: FLASH NEWS :::::::::BREAKING NEWS::::::::: FLASH NEWS ANYWAY…..

We find our (latest “Favorite person on EARTH”) at the bank (see the notes above re the XXX’s for the name) and asking the teller girl/female/lady the MAIN QUESTION! To which she responds…..”Well, ah caint trade it foah ya jest naow”… (Hey, it’s in the South and this Teller Girl/lady/woman/female talks that way….

I know you all want accuracy, right?) “buhht”, she continues if’n yule brang it bahk ohn Mun-dey….. well, we were told itz supposed to be wurth jus a ‘Whole Bunch’ moren itz wurth ta-dey” [best Walter Cronkite] …. “And that’s the way it WAS… in MXXXXXX XXXXO, TN …. today, April 8th…. twenty eleven”So, “Special Branch” (super secret intel decoders… with the rings and everything)…. we might surmise that the tellers and other people were informed at XXXXXXXXXXXXXX Bank (I didn’t count the X’s… why are you?) then there MUST be a reason… [hint] This establishment formerly sold IQD to customers and anyone that wanted to buy it….

Guru OkieOilman:  I want to assure each of you reading this post the r/v has occured. It is my understanding that the international bank of settlement in switzerland is now in charge and it is completely out of iraq–the world bank–the un–the unsc–the usa and any other entity’s hands and will occur at will with those in charge.the rate is set and thru the new basil 2 system will launched. The gov shut down or at least the threat of a shutdown is to have an effect on when the launch will happen

i will have to make this in 2 posts as the restrictions of amount of typing permits. The rate is locked in the (ping) has been received and recognized by the “system” world wide.

We only wait for the initiation to begin. It can occur at any moment but the most important thing to absorb is the fact that it is done. Period. Whether today-tommorrow or even next week is out of our control but take solace and comfort that it is done.–we wait–impatience will not expedite the launch and we are at the mercy of the elements so to speak.

As far as the exact moment in time we can speculate till the cows come home and we only put ourselves in a tizzy by doing so. Just relax knowing it is complete and is as so often stated—-close (i hate that word) but there are no other way to put it. It will not do any good asking childish questions to me as i do not know all the inner workings necessary to make the event happen. I only know–i am absolutely sure–i know without a shadow of a doubt it has occured.

Guru Nighthk11:  Reports coming out indicating that they have activated the RV may very well be true- that settles the financial part- Gates is there to get the political side settled.  Once again- it appears that everything is ready to go and Maliki is playing spoiler- I see this as the final straw for him- either there will be an announcement of Full gov’t in the next day or by monday or IMO Maliki is OUT.  So- My advice is keep looking for the RV to show up at any time- also for an announcement of full gov’t directly- Gates will not depart without that IMO- there is too much now at stake- and they have no problem replacing Maliki. 

Guru Frank26:  Does anyone feel like talking about our investment? Okay…….Iraqi TV is deader than a door nail. The only thing of value IMO is to tell you that 6 months ago the ration cards were supposed to be distributed……..and they weren’t. We have seen articles where the GOI has told us twice already that on the coming Sunday they would distribute them. Well the third time around is a charm……..I hope it’s not toilet charm paper. Because today Iraqi TV announced that this coming Sunday they would distribute the ration cards at $15,000.00 IQD per person. The number of people who qualified for these ration cards was 7 million. As we have made it obvious in the past we will do it again in the present…….what good will approximately $15.00 do for these 7 million people? They go to the market to buy food that is on their grocery list and they realize that they can only buy half of the first thing ………..on their list. It is simply illogical. So logic says they have postpo ned so many times to keep up with the missing ministers and the Jones’ in the White House with their silly rabbit budget problems. What if that $15,000.00 was 3x the value? Would that be illogical? Not if you see what happened in SA in the 70’s or KU in the 90’s. What happened to the 80’s? They knew we were coming so they captured our Embassy and made a mockery of President Jimmy Carter. The Marshall Plan failed in that 10 year time frame. So in the 00’s we are on schedule with Iraq. Actually we are off by two years because they invaded us in ‘01 trying to stop us from coming. So we got ready in ’02 and took the silly rabbit out of his hiding hole in ’03. Anyways………back to the ration cards. Please make note that these ration cards are not for the purpose of buying a tv or a car. These ration cards can only be used to buy food. They are actually food stamps.
Hence the UST taking care of business in China. Does it delay our investment? Nope. How can you delay a locomotive coming down a hill at full throttle? That’s why many leaders in the ME ………got out of the way. Tell me something Family…….what is the price of oil today?

Guru Kaparoni:  So you can see these articles are calling on the GOI to get these ministers filled and continue to implement the economic reforms which include the RV.  He pointed out that “the Committee will facilitate the investment process in Iraq by proposing amendments to the Investment Law, as well as out paper work to be agreed upon between the investment organizations, and between the National Investment Commission with the ministries of possession the other hand, in order to launch the investment process a smooth and transparent “.   Another interesting statement…”launch the investment process.”  IMO that is pretty hard to do with toilet paper.

As my contacts in the business community have stated, this is very real. It is difficult now to get your profits out of Iraq…that quote above sums it up. The RV is needed. To resolve all these issues.  And finally, if there was any doubt that the CBI is going to revalue the currency, here is a quote from a article yesterday that an opinion/study-pros/cons piece clearly stating they are aware of the event.  Which is good to know that the CBI has done a great job informing the public as they stated they would back in Sept of 2010 prior to starting the process.

Here is the quote..  “Raised the proposal to delete the zeros of the Iraqi currency, which was adopted by the CBI, a sensation with government agencies and economic development in Iraq regarding the extent of its implementation, and Alatharwalanekasat the Iraqi currency in the current circumstances faced by the Iraqi economy,”.  The key here is the statement “which was adopted by the CBI”.

Guru Med: ANYONE HOME, CUZ I AM LIKE IN A WOW MOOD.  I JUST READ THE BEST "HOLY CRAP ARTICLE IN THE FORUMS.  THE HEAD OF THE DAWA PARTY.....WHICH IS MALIKI'S PARTY, IS CALLING FOR HIM TO BE REMOVED.
HE SAID THEY MISTAKINGLY ALLOWED MALIKI TO RISE TO POWER AND MISREAD HIM AFTER HE DID AND THAT MALIKI IS RESPONSIBLE HIMSELF FOR THE STATE OF IRAQ AND IT'S WEAKNESS AND THAT HE IS TAKING THE ROLE OF SADAM AND THEY WANT HIM OUT. NOW THIS IS THE RULE OF LAW OR THE MAJORITY OF THE RULE OF LAW OF THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE.  SINCE THE DAWA PARTY IS THE MAJOR HOLDER OF SEATS IN THE NATIONAL ALLIANCE
WITH THE SADRISTS.....ISLAMIC COUNSEL ND SOME SMALLER PARTIES BUT THE IMPACT OF HIS OWN PARTIES HEAD TO CALL FOR HIM TO BE ISOLATED
AND REMOVED IS A MONSTER BLOW TO MALIKI. 
I ACTUALLY EXCUSE MY FRENCH HERE.....GOT A ********** OVER THIS ONE
IT WAS SO BIG A NEWS BOMB.  I SENT IT OUT TO ALL MEMBERS.  I MEAN THIS IS EXPLOSIVE, IT IS A TICKING TIME BOMB ARTICLE.  OK SO THAT IS MY HOLY CRAP NEWS.

Guru Eagle:  "In the early 1980's I used to live with a lady who was a reporter for The Wall Street Journal...she was stationed in Brussels, Belgium when I lived with her...I hung-out with the international press and govt officials...I contacted her last night in NYC and got some old phone numbers....I just got off of the phone with a banker in Belgium as well as a govt attache at The Hague....they both are confirming that rate is locked and loaded and we are at the final stages...I am busy with my banking, estate planning, wealth management concepts, asset protection, and my tithing priorities...get your house in order! The time is nigh! Later, enjoy the day. Peace, Eagle."

Guru Bluwolf: Capt 7? Gov.shutdown? Fed gone? Ministers seated? Ri? All done today.  Chances looking real good all depends on US gov.  Gov.must be shut.   it has happen,we wait only for the UST for the GO.  

Guru Ray (via SteveI):  My contact also told me that you cannot go across the borders with more than $10 million dinar. Said Jordanians have been coming across and trying to buy as much Iraqi dinar as they can.

My contact at the Citigroup meeting asked one of the people there about the revaluation. He was told that it is happening soon but the guy did not have a rate or date. He only said that dinar would be going up. He also told him about the new dinar being stored in the green zone and also that new coins had been minted also.

I feel, along with my contact that the RV is very, very close now. Will keep you informed as I find out more info.

Gurus Dan & Tony:  Guy in New York says $5.27 from a guy in a Bank New York and has a Bank Document showing it that.  There were over 100 US people from the govt that will leaving today.  Dollar will drop oil will rise to an all time high. And Gold will soar.
wow, reference to military putting out misinformation campaign, (eye witness to it) so that the little guys would not buy anymore dinar.  They only want the big guys to have the Dinar.  Dan hopes that were happy that they are putting out the misinformation .  Dinar is going to revalue emphatically, and it is a personal responsibility use discernment with regard to all intel.
Wto did approve the rate of $6.19 for the CBI rate , Tony just got a text from someone that is there in Iraq .  RV could happen anytime , weekend, as soon  as RV could be verified they will do another Call.  Gold jumped up 16.40 cents gold is now at 1450.  Something is about to happen.
A caller works for a coin dealer gold and silver buyers are going nuts right now !  Something is still going on and happening right now.
Guru Tony:  We are still on for RV today...could be Saturday, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday but it is certain to happen...just got text from WTO contact he says $6.19 was approved.

Guru Dan:  I was told in October 2010 that this will RV when GOLD hits alltime highs, Dollar drops and Oil Raises sharply....all this is happening NOW...we were told this would happen.

Guru Athena:  When the Kuwait dinar RV it took 2 weeks before you could cash in I was told as he went through it, said it takes time, but also said that with the digital age it could happen sooner, told us to sit back and relax as the rv is done

Guru NamDog: 
I spoke with my sources this morning he is in the UK and a very powerful man. He said when he got in this morning his bank had been pinged four times and that the e-mails were crazy.He feels like today it should happen but no later than tomorrow before Obamas speech. this is not from me but from a source.

Guru PorkChop594:  High guys just got off the phone with best best freind and accountant, he went to his BB&T today about 300 EST and asked if thy would cash in his Dinar the young lady that had helped him before said just like Feb when you were here before we don't handle the IQD. He asked her to check with the home office....as she was talking on the phone he could see her expression change...she came back shocked and said they would cash his money in. She would send it to the home office and they would call him with a rate. That's pretty exciting to me considering they would even talk to him before...GO RVVVVVVVVVVVVV RVDancer RVDancer

Guru SolidGold:  Rumor that dong may be in the basket at $1.57..... April 7, 2011 Vietnam Likely to Raise Reserve Ratios: Economist VietFinanceNews.com - Vietnam will likely raise both dong and dollar reserve ratios as part of its bolder tightening monetary policies should Consumer Price Index (CPI) remain high in April and May, said Vo Tri Thanh, Deputy Director of the Central Institute for Economic Management in a seminar on April 6. However, Thanh failed to specify how “high” CPI should be to trigger that move.

Guru Exasguy: I just spoke with zzzzzzzzz! He is and has been on the phone all day working for us. When true verified & confirmed Intel comes in different from yesterday it will be shared ASAP here on chat. If you know Dan, Tony & Mikki and many other mods they will not keep us in the dark. We are all anxious and overdue. Be pleasant in here we are all over cooked but happy to know what is about to happen for us with this investment. It was shared that it can happen within the moment. Still possible tonight or early tomorrow. Stand tall & relax as much as you can, I am!

Guru Lakshmi: Here's the condensed version of what I was told today. What we thought was 11 am EDT looks like due to miscommunication was 11 PM EDT. I further heard that the new banking system goes into effect 24 hrs post RV, which was supposed to be tomorrow. We may not be able to cash in until Monday however. Hang in there - the important point is that THIS IS DONE - all timing and logistics now which will not take weeks. We can still see it tonight!!!
Guru DinarDaddy:  hearing from this contact of mine who isn’t part of these sites whose info matches much of the other info I’ve either read or have been told prior...It comes from very well-connected people who everyone would know.

Guru Adam Montana:  Good morning dinar investors!
Today is going to be a special edition of my weekly updates! Those of you who know me probably know I’ve been invested for over 7 years. Over the last few years, I have been reporting, speculating, and sharing information on the Iraqi Dinar with anyone who cares to hear… the group has grown into the tens of thousands.

I must say it’s been a heck of a ride so far!!!

In the beginning I focused on sharing the news, until it occurred to me that all of this “information” and “news” won’t do me or my family any good after a significant revaluation of the Dinar… so I changed my focus.

I studied for and passed the Series 65 (Registered Investment Adviser exam, arguably the hardest financial exam out there).

I have developed relationships with major companies in the US, Iraq, Singapore, and really all over the world that will allow my VIP group, my family, and I to take advantage of Post RV Investments.

Some of those will benefit us by deferring taxes, some will benefit by producing long term guaranteed income, and some will benefit us simply by using the Iraqi Dinar RV as a springboard to triple our gains!

If that’s something you’re interested in – Join VIP. There’s no better way to maximize your investment than this, and that’s the bottom line. (See benefits of VIP here.)

Taking all this time to prepare for AFTER the RV has been all-encompassing for a lengthy amount of time and I suddenly have another realization… I’ve neglected to address the current rumors.

Friends, please forgive me for that mistake. My reason is simple: I am invested in the Dinar long term, whether that means another day, week, month, or year. I believe the Dinar to be a great investment even though I don’t read about bank execs trading, Donald Trump buying, or President Obama speaking. I believe the Dinar will rise in value even though I don’t visit the much loved (and much hated) Rumors section. Even though my “intel” doesn’t come from someone in a chat room that uses letters or a made-up screen name, I still believe the fundamentals of the Iraqi Dinar investment are solid.

I am going to address a large portion of the rumors right here, right now! Let’s get started.

Read the whole article here: http://iqd.me/l/83

Rumor 1: The Iraqi Dinar is a scam.[/b]
Truth: No, it’s not. If you paid for counterfeit dinar – you got scammed. If you were guaranteed that the Dinar would RV immediately and/or you paid more than you should have – you got scammed. If you invested based on reason and fact, with a healthy dose of realism… then you did not get scammed and the Dinar is not a scam!

The Iraqi Dinar is a real currency that has the potential to rise in value. The Iraqi Dinar is NOT a scam.

Rumor 2: The Dinar has ReValued, we’re just waiting to hear it.[/b]Truth: If you’ve been invested as long as I have, you’ve heard this one 12, 24, 48, maybe even 100 times. “The announcement will be made on Monday, that’s when we can cash in!” is something that comes from newbies – if you didn’t get the email from me, then it didn’t happen. (Sign up here for that email.)

Freinds, when people say “the RV has happened and we will see it on”… you should say “I’ll believe it when I see it”.

Rumor 3: Iraq has been accepted into the GCC[/b]Answer: Unless I’ve sent you that email, no Iraq has not been accepted. Baghdad is about 8 hours ahead of us here. I pay Iraqi’s to collect information for me. I have flown around the world to meet some of these people and establish the relationships I have… and I guarantee I will get an email or a phone call in the middle of the night when this happens. You will be the next to know… but it has not happened yet.

When Iraq is officially accepted into the GCC, we should be extremely close to the day we’re waiting for! Another key element is Chapter 7, which brings us to:

Rumor 4: Iraq has been released from Chapter 7.[/b]Truth: Iraq has been released from almost all of Chapter 7. If you’ve read my book RV Intel, you know Chapter 7 isn’t about bankruptcy. Chapter 7 of the United Nations sanctions prevents Iraq from operating as a fully independent country. At this time there are only a few remaining screws holding Iraq back, and you will be the first to know – through my newsletter or the VIP email/text message – when this is complete. At this time it has not been fully lifted.

Rumor 5: Iraq is accepted into the WTO.[/b]Truth: This is in progress, but they are not accepted either officially or unofficially. I will email you when it happens, because this is huge news for the Iraqi Dinar!

Rumor 6: The RV key is now in the hands of (insert person, country, etc)[/b]Truth: There is not one single government, agency, or person that can single-handedly make all the above happen. At least 2 of the first 5 rumors need to become fact before the RV can really fall in place.

Rumor 7: The RV will be announced on XX date.[/b]Truth: There isn’t one person online who can nail this down to a date. Anyone who gives you a definite date for the RV is setting themselves up for a fall… I guess that’s why people pay attention to the “rate and date” gurus, right? Sometimes it’s funny watching people fall. (Why else would AFV still be on after 20+ years? Haha! )

Rumor 8: The Dinar will come out at XX rate based on the (Kuwaiti Dinar, GCC, etc)[/b]Truth: In the event of a ReValuation, the value will be determined based on the sustainable rate. When you get your home appraised, your neighbors home carries a little weight… but if you have a dump next to a mansion, your value is still going to be lower than your neighbors! It is impossible to predict “exactly XX lower than the KWD” or “equal to the Euro” because that particular number might be 20% too high or 30% too low!

Think of a home appraisal. The appraiser comes into your home, looks at your foundation, appliances, potential, etc. He takes into consideration the neighbors, but does not give you the same value as your neighbor – your value is unique to your home.

This takes us to the root of this investment: we are the “appraisers”, and we think the Dinar is worth more than it currently sells for. We think it must eventually reflect it’s true value. As owners of this “property”, when the Iraqi Dinar is ReEvaluated we will see the gain. (Not when a chat guru shares “intel”!)

Understand that last part, friends! You see that in no way, shape, or form did I mention a date, intel, or anything of that nature. Forget the rumors – if you think this is a good investment, your time is better spent determining how to best protect the gains you receive… and not worrying about what HillBillyBob* said in XXXXX chat room or on YYYY conference call.

That’s all for now, I’ll be in our Dinar Chat next Wednesday at 9PM Central time. Hope to see you there!

Warmest RV Regards,

- Adam Montana

*No offense to HillBillyBob.

Bank Story:  A friend of mine who is a Pastor in Colorado and an investor called me this afternoon and said two of his most trusted church members who are also invested went to their local WF bank today to open a checking account. The conversation went to foreign currency and the bank person asked if it was the Dinar. This person then told these folks that they know all about the Dinar and that they would be very happy to exchange it for them. The bank is just waiting on the exchange rate. The banker also told them that the account they were opening up for them has a special transit number for wire transfers and that once the Dinar was exchanged the IRS or the bank will deduct the 15% capital gains tax. They were told the Treasury Department doesn't want the hassel of checking receipts and purchase dates. The bank is interested in duscussing with this group a deal on the exchange differential (spread) . They told the banker they could cash in at the $150.00 per 1 million dinar elswhere.
I hope I got it all. Come on RV!!
Rick

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum