Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/7/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:36 am

Guru OkieOilman:  very interesting phone call just received—let’s all watch and see what happens around mid-night tonight—nuff said—–period
[okie_oil_man] it appears my mid-night call with info/intel was correct–nuff said—period——(that means don’t bug me)
[okie_oil_man] i may or may not be on later–things are developing so fast that i will share more but for the time being be alert at midnight—is that plain and simple enough

part 2:
good morning america and ships at sea. I will not go into a mulblessingude of intel furnished me during the night-but suffice to say we are there–announcement of the r/v can occur at any moment. It is settled–it is done–it is completed–it can not be stopped now by anyone but god. There are entirely too many details to even start to discuss–just comfort yourself in knowing it is coming to fruition. I am purposefully not going to give exact date and rate–i gave my word not too. This is the end of the line. We are there period–selah
this is going to be one of my lasts posts–will post very little henceforth—-it would be after the fact. 
save a cup of coffee for me and name your next dog okie—that’s all i ask.
don’t forget the promises you made to god and honor your word to him

Part3: 
GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA–THERE ARE NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING PERIOD. IT IS DONE COMPLETED AND WILL (WILL)BE SEEN AT ANY MOMENT–THERE ARE NO NEED FOR FURTHER INFO–IT IS SETTLED–KEYWORD LAST NIGHT FURNISHED–WORD WAS GEMBOX–THAT WAS THE SIGNAL I HAVE SEEN BUT WAS NOT OFFICIALLY RECIEVED TILL LATE LAST NIGHT . THE R/V IS OCCURING–SET STILL AN WATCH A HISTORIC EVENT TRANSPIRE. WE ARE THERE

NO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING PERIOD. IT IS DONE COMPLETED AND WILL (WILL)BE SEEN AT ANY MOMENT–THERE ARE NO NEED FOR FURTHER INFO–IT IS SETTLED

Guru EagleHasLanded:  I just got off of the phone with a banker in Belgium as well as a govt attache at The Hague….they both are confirming that rate is locked and loaded and we are at the final stages…

Guru Scooter: TRUST ME.   Playing the forex as long as i have,  Just sit back.  
You know in heart that you made the right call.   Let the market come to you.  You make money when you buy,  NOT When you sell.   You got in at the low -- the resources are there to make this happen  AND On top of that,  The imf is giving us another major gift With this capitol flows changes.   I'll be explaining that in the next post AND Including it in the final peice for the trifecta. 

Guru BondLady:  i showed yall the articles where it was saying… that they had the money had already disbursed it to the min of finance and the min of commerce.  so the ministers said were ready and we have the funds, but we need to make sure the people are ready.  on march 16th they said we need to instruct the people on the exchange rate and about the new currency.  now there talkin about the lower denominations and a new exchange rate. 
so then on april 1st, they say were ready and the people are almost ready,
but we need to bring the media into it so the people will know how to spend public money, the lower denominations, the new exchange rate.  so now this brings us up to today.

the province transferred the amounts allocated to the residents of Baghdad to pay compensation.  the compensation value of (109) billion dinars will be distributed among the seven million and 384 thousand people are residents of the city of Baghdad. and from its supervisory role, has prepared a number of guidelines and instructions to facilitate the distribution of funds and to avoid any case of corruption, explaining that the instructions required agents when their review of bank branches Bastsahab their belongings original, written to support certified by the administrative units and local and municipal councils.  and these are to begin on sunday.  these disbursements which they havent recieved since dec of 2010.  so… whats changed? what will happen over the weekend or sunday that hadnt happened before?  what will happen that now after all this time will allow these people to finally get paid? winks
i never give dates or rates, but i am looking forward to seeing what mondays shows us.

Guru Boon:  My business partner(Paul) called me today at 11:00 am eastern time and told me that Steve P, Not (I.) called him and had talked to Scott and Scott told him that he was informed that barring any unforeseen complications that the RV of the IQD will appear on the Forex this afternoon. Keep in mind that I know everyone up to and including Scott, and his sister works at a bank and has contacts. This contact is from one of the big banks out east and he is sharing this info with our group. I believe him and so I thought I would share this as a rumor with our family. Now only time will tell however there is a lot of corroborating evidence out there although it is anecdotal! I hope and pray that this all comes together soon and is true. I know so many people need this and will share with others. It is not my intentions to perpetuate rumors and if I discover this to be erroneous I will be the first one to admit it.

Guru Med:  THE REAL VALUE IS 1170. THE NOMINAL VALUE IS .00086
SO 3 COUNT EM 3 ZERO’S WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE NOMINAL VALUE
AND THE ARTICLE DOES EXPLAIN THAT THIS WILL BE A MASSIVE JUMP FOR THE VALUE OF THE DINAR.  WHICH ONE GROUP IS SAYING IT WILL BE TOO MUCH FOR IRAQ TO HANDLE WHICH IS PRETTY MUCH THE ONLY ARGUMENT BUT THOSE WHO SAID THEY AGREE WITH SHABIBIHAD MULTIPLE REASONS FOR SAYING NOT TO HOLD OFF ANY LONGER FIRST IS IT WILL CREATE A HIGH MORAL ISSUE FOR THE IRAQI PEOPLE

2ND
IT WILL PROMOTE THE IRAQ PEOPLE TO WANT TO USE THE DINAR FOR PAYMENTS OF ITEMS AND GOODS WHICH RIGHT NOW IT IS NOT THE CURRENCY OF CHOICE

3RD
IT WILL STOP THE CREATION OF COUNTERFIET CURRENCIES NOW I HAD TO REALLY THINK ABOUT THIS JUST WHO ARE THEY COUNTERFIETING ALL THESE YEARS I WAS THINKING IT WAS THE DINAR BUT FROM WHAT I AM READING IT IS NOT IT SEEMS THEY ARE COUNTERFIETING OTHER CURRENCIES TO BE USED SINCE THIS WAS THEIR POINT IT WILL STOP THE COUNTERFIEFTING AND INCREASE THE USE OF THE DINAR BY THE IRAQI STREET OR LETS SAY LIMIT

IT WILL NEVER STOP IT NOW TO ME THIS IS ANOTHER LOG ON THE FIRE WITH THE SYMPOSIUMS ON THE RV

NOW I SAY RV JUST FOR REFERENCE ONLY IT IS AND IT ISN’T IT HAS MULTIPLE NAMES AND THEY HAVE USED MANY BUT RV IS PRETTY FAIR STATEMENT NOW HERE IS WHY I THINK IT IS COMING ROUND THE CORNER IN THAT ARTICLE IT STATES THEY WOULD LIKE TO HAVE SHABIBI HOLD OFF FOR A MOMENT LONGER IF IT WAS NOT COMING LETS SAY IN THE NEXT 3-6 MONTHS WHAT IS THE WORRY OR IN THE NEXT 90 DAYS WHAT IS THE WORRY AND WHY ASK TO HOLD OFF OR IF IT IS NOT SCHEDULED TO MOVE TILL 2012 WHY ASK TO HOLD OFF NO THAT TO ME IS PRETTY PLAIN THAT SOME ARE TRYING TO GET THEIR LAST LICKS IN BEFORE IT DOES HAPPEN SOONER THAN LATER OK SO THAT IS MY UPDATE

Guru Buckeye: Hello.   Everyone ready?  Its time to party.   We're here.
Tomorrow will be the most joyous day of our lives.  believe it is logistical timing.   We are here.  Woooooohhhhhoooo

Guru Frank26:  Do I think the blessing will happened today?? The banks were to be pinged starting today and we believe the RI is soon to be happening now as the CBI and UST is done –BUT the rate of $6.18 IS ridiculous and how is that interpreted? I don’t know but IMHO it’s the far right side of the rate spread with these numbers – there are many different rates in a bank spread and you and I will get the CBI rate and not the bank rate platforms.
got separate confirmations that the bank here in PR [Puerto Rico] KNOWS about the dinar and they said get ready….

Three (3) things must happen to have this RV:
1- the GOI must sit  (We may see this when they come back around the April12th)
2- we need the currency of Iraq to be stable now at 1170 which it has been for over 2 years- the UNSC released them due to this and Dec 15th 2010 that’s why the LOI was sent to the IMF
3- we need an international tradeable currency recognized in the world  (happened last night and accepted and was release 8-10 days by the CBI and they prepared a NEW website to the world=- last night the WTO accepted an International recognized rate for the IQD and all members and all nations were in agreement.)

Guru Delta:  Delta confirmed Tuesday that rate is locked in with CBI not Reuters as Reuters will get I later as will the FOREX
Delta states now tomorrow (today the 7th) the rate should come out tomorrow – – they might wait till they prove the other two ministries...the GOI signed off on the rate and my relatives in the parliament in Iraq and tehy said they did sign off on this rate

Guru Enorrste:  Enorrste reports the “key” to the RV has been turned over to Switzerland, which is coordinating up to 100 country RVs that will happen simultaneously. He believes the RV is done as far as Iraq is concerned and it is no longer in Iraq’s control. He expects an announcement of the RVs around the world before the end of the week.
Guru Tony:  should see rate by Friday, maybe earlier--set appointments next week.

Guru DinarDaddy:  I’m hearing stuff that has my attention.  I do NOT know what to believe at this point, so please do NOT take this post as me giving out information or intel.  I’m definitely confused right now, so that must mean it could be a PERFECT TIME for an RV…

DV Member Bank Story:  Well I've been watching and reading posts here with it's intel providers and pumpers. So I thought I would do some checking on my own. Called Wells Fargo bank and BremerBank and checked with they're currency exchange , nether one trades or exchanges IDQ or plan to . Just what the banks said don't blame me for what they said. I do think this is going to happen someday. I hope sooner than later.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum