Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ?

+3
ReapAndSow73
Ssmith
Mr Zappa
7 posters

Go down

KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? Empty KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ?

Post by Mr Zappa Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:49 pm

I just couldn't let it go.  It just burns me when people use religion (and the religious) ..So...

I go to KTFA's website (ktfalways)..and I click on the button to order dinars. I get a phone number to call at the bottom of the order form..419-283-2552. It is Frank himself ! (Frank Villa).  Well, not quite..it is his message, which gives me another number to call in case I can't wait.  770-978-0002.

This is a friend of Frank's..Ken Scrogan. Ken is just helping Frank out while he and his wife are in Hawaii.  Promises he will forward my request for dinars on when (and if) I place it.  I express concern over knowing who I am doing business with. He tells me Frank is an agent for Kymlar Holdings LLC, and that Kymlar is the actual currency broker. He also explains that he actually lives in Georgia, while Frank Villa lives in Ohio with his wife, Jan. I thank him and hang up.

Here we Go !!!
My first search for Kymlar Holdings gives me the Cortera Business Directory. Kymlar Holdings has a Paul Miller listed as the registered agent with the business located at 5231 Landgrave Lane in Springfield, Va:

https://start.cortera.com/company/research/l5s4syo7r/kymlar-holdings-llc/gfi.

Huh !  It's a modest private residence.  Okay.  And there is no mention of Frank Villa as an agent.. no mention of him at all.  Here's a link if you want to see the residence via google maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/5231+Landgrave+Ln,+Springfield,+VA+22151/@38.8068016,-77.2268483,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89b64d12560c7553:0x543656e27a9d29d1?hl=en

Okay...I better keep checking. This could be a mistake, right ???

businessprofiles.com shows Kymlar Holdings LLC at this address:

3066 PS Business Center Drive
Woodbridge, Va  22192

Again, it lists Paul Miller as the registered agent.  Hmmm.

I go to the yellow pages and search this address. Another layer !!! It brings up 
Old Dominion Enterprises LLC .  Phone number is 371-572-3180 .  The owner is listed as one Dave Biallas   I tried to call. Thought I would ask him if he knew Frank Villa or Paul Miller.  No answer. Here is the link for Old Dominion at the same listed address as Kymlar Holdings LLC:

www.yellowpages.com/woodbridge-va/mip/old-dominion-coin-stamp-464554940

Well, I am truly stumped.  So I do one final search on Paul Miller.

My first search under business profiles simply again states he is the registered agent for Kymlar.

http://businessprofiles.com/details/kymlar-holdings-llc/US-VA-S3740919/paul-miller

And then I find this profile for Miller Law:
http://www.virginiaconstruction.law/paul-miller/

Okay, so this is what we have:

KTFA is operated by David Cozzocrea, who is in Florida and has received a prior cease and desist order from the SEC in Kansas for fraud.

Frank Villa is presenting him as an agent working for Kymlar Holdings LLC. Frank lives in Ohio. Kymlar Holdings is in Virginia and the registered agent is one Paul Miller. Frank's name is not to be found on any documents I searched.

Kymlar Holdings LLC is linked to a lawyer in Virginia who specialized in CONSTRUCTION litigation.  

The only thing that makes any sense is the address for Old Dominion Enterprises LLC in Virginia. This business is a coin dealer, and Frank does claim to sell gold and silver coins as well as dinar.  But Frank's name is not associated with Old Dominion, that I could find.

Have you ever been in the woods and seen a nest of ticks ?  Just a mass of blood suckers grouped together waiting for their next victim...

Something is very wrong with this picture.  Very Very Wrong.  

Anyhow, there is NO WAY I would fill out their form, giving them your personal information..when you DO NOT KNOW who you are really giving it to !!!!!

I would love it if someone could sort through this mess.  

Gotta get back to my life-

Mr Zappa
Mr Zappa
Mr Zappa

Back to top Go down

KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? Empty Re: KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ?

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:12 pm

A lot of good info you've gathered.  Thanks!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? Empty Re: KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ?

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:54 pm

You can search Facebook for Kymlar Holdings.  Once there, Kymlar is linked to a page for Virginia Dinar Vietnam Dong:

"We are currently eBay's top Iraqi dinar and Vietnam dong sales team.  We will also buy your gold and silver for the best rate in town if you visit us at our store. Tell them you found them via facebook!!!

We are Virginia Auction House LLC. We are a brick and mortar store located in Woodbridge, Virginia. We have been in the currency business for many years now and are a licensed Money Services Business with the United States Treasury Department(1506-001). We also operate an online E-Bay store and have a huge following of customers as well as outstanding feedback. This is our first venture into the online world, other than on E-Bay. We will do everything in our power to provide you with a first class buying experience. Of course we can't guarantee that your investment will go up in value, but when you find someone who does guarantee that please let us know!

Larry Altman: https://www.linkedin.com/in/larry-altman-26774533

Owner, Virginia Auction House

LinkedIn Group for Larry Altman?

MLM Pros & Multi-level Marketing Group

Isn't it odd just how many of these gurus with deeply-sourced secret intel have connections to MLMs?  Tony, Frank, BGG, and several others.  I wonder why?
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:29 pm

EXOGEN is into MLM's also.  It is my believe he got into dinarland to build up confidence and a following so he had a great pool to draw from for sign ups for his multitude of MLM's

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:31 pm

Good information in this post, thank you for sharing

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Zappa Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:40 pm

Thanks for the assist, ReapAndSow-

It is a full circle-jerk !   No record of a brick and mortar by that name in Woodbridge. There is a business "The Virginia Auction House", but it is located at the personal address of Larry Altman. (5321 Landgrave Lane, Springfield, Va)..a very modest private home.
AND
This is the same address found multiple times for Kymlar Holdings LLC.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Mr Zappa
Mr Zappa

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:42 pm

GREAT INFO ZAPPA GUESS U WERE THE SAME ZAPPA THAT WAS ON THE DINAR CHRONICLE CHAT YESTERDAY CHECKING THIS OUT FOR A FRIEND THAT GOT INVOLVED IN THIS SCAM KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK WE NEED ALL THE HELP WE CAN GET
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:46 pm

the important thing is KTFA reps overtly sell currency, but they're working as a channel marketer...and they absolutely, unequivocally, share RV intel that spike the sales of currency...last I checked TerryK was indicted for that, so...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:22 pm

Let us not forget Frank's brother Poncho .... KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 3508649203 KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 3508649203 KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 3508649203 KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 3508649203 KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 3508649203

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 2805820865  KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 2805820865  KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 2805820865  KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:22 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Let us not forget Frank's brother Poncho .... KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 3508649203 KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 3508649203 KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 3508649203 KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 3508649203 KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 3508649203

Are you looking up his info?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:00 am

Lets not forget about the KTFA "Layaway" plan that was removed when the Sterling and Dinar Corp issues came to light...

KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? Frank211

KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:11 am

ReapAndSow73 wrote:You can search Facebook for Kymlar Holdings.  Once there, Kymlar is linked to a page for Virginia Dinar Vietnam Dong:

Here's the facebook for those who want to look for themselves:

https://www.facebook.com/virginiadinar.vietnamdong

"We are currently eBay's top Iraqi dinar and Vietnam dong sales team.  We will also buy your gold and silver for the best rate in town if you visit us at our store. Tell them you found them via facebook!!!

We are Virginia Auction House LLC. We are a brick and mortar store located in Woodbridge, Virginia. We have been in the currency business for many years now and are a licensed Money Services Business with the United States Treasury Department(1506-001). We also operate an online E-Bay store and have a huge following of customers as well as outstanding feedback. This is our first venture into the online world, other than on E-Bay. We will do everything in our power to provide you with a first class buying experience. Of course we can't guarantee that your investment will go up in value, but when you find someone who does guarantee that please let us know!

Virginia Auction House LLC is not licensed with the US Treasury Dept. and the MSB number is not correct!

Here is the link so that everyone caan check that:

https://www.fincen.gov/financial_institutions/msb/msbstateselector.html

Larry Altman: https://www.linkedin.com/in/larry-altman-26774533

Owner, Virginia Auction House

LinkedIn Group for Larry Altman?

MLM Pros & Multi-level Marketing Group

Isn't it odd just how many of these gurus with deeply-sourced secret intel have connections to MLMs?  Tony, Frank, BGG, and several others.  I wonder why?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:27 am

Mr Zappa wrote:I just couldn't let it go.  It just burns me when people use religion (and the religious) ..So...

I go to KTFA's website (ktfalways)..and I click on the button to order dinars. I get a phone number to call at the bottom of the order form..419-283-2552. It is Frank himself ! (Frank Villa).  Well, not quite..it is his message, which gives me another number to call in case I can't wait.  770-978-0002.

That phone number is connected to Management Specialty Group:

http://usdatapoints.com/b/us/snellville-ga/business/8698736/management-specialty-group

That phone number is also connected to Luanne L Scrogan:

https://nuwber.com/person/563a43c0e0cd4806cbfcf924

And Cagaco Holdings:

https://www.golocal247.com/biz/cagaco-holdings/snellville-ga/LOC898563385

This is a friend of Frank's..Ken Scrogan. Ken is just helping Frank out while he and his wife are in Hawaii.  Promises he will forward my request for dinars on when (and if) I place it.  I express concern over knowing who I am doing business with. He tells me Frank is an agent for Kymlar Holdings LLC, and that Kymlar is the actual currency broker. He also explains that he actually lives in Georgia, while Frank Villa lives in Ohio with his wife, Jan. I thank him and hang up.

Here we Go !!!
My first search for Kymlar Holdings gives me the Cortera Business Directory. Kymlar Holdings has a Paul Miller listed as the registered agent with the business located at 5231 Landgrave Lane in Springfield, Va:

https://start.cortera.com/company/research/l5s4syo7r/kymlar-holdings-llc/gfi.

Huh !  It's a modest private residence.  Okay.  And there is no mention of Frank Villa as an agent.. no mention of him at all.  Here's a link if you want to see the residence via google maps:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/5231+Landgrave+Ln,+Springfield,+VA+22151/@38.8068016,-77.2268483,17z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x89b64d12560c7553:0x543656e27a9d29d1?hl=en

Okay...I better keep checking. This could be a mistake, right ???

businessprofiles.com shows Kymlar Holdings LLC at this address:

3066 PS Business Center Drive
Woodbridge, Va  22192

Again, it lists Paul Miller as the registered agent.  Hmmm.

I go to the yellow pages and search this address. Another layer !!! It brings up 
Old Dominion Enterprises LLC .  Phone number is 371-572-3180 .  The owner is listed as one Dave Biallas   I tried to call. Thought I would ask him if he knew Frank Villa or Paul Miller.  No answer. Here is the link for Old Dominion at the same listed address as Kymlar Holdings LLC:

www.yellowpages.com/woodbridge-va/mip/old-dominion-coin-stamp-464554940

Well, I am truly stumped.  So I do one final search on Paul Miller.

My first search under business profiles simply again states he is the registered agent for Kymlar.

http://businessprofiles.com/details/kymlar-holdings-llc/US-VA-S3740919/paul-miller

And then I find this profile for Miller Law:
http://www.virginiaconstruction.law/paul-miller/

Okay, so this is what we have:

KTFA is operated by David Cozzocrea, who is in Florida and has received a prior cease and desist order from the SEC in Kansas for fraud.

Frank Villa is presenting him as an agent working for Kymlar Holdings LLC. Frank lives in Ohio. Kymlar Holdings is in Virginia and the registered agent is one Paul Miller. Frank's name is not to be found on any documents I searched.

Kymlar Holdings LLC is linked to a lawyer in Virginia who specialized in CONSTRUCTION litigation.  

The only thing that makes any sense is the address for Old Dominion Enterprises LLC in Virginia. This business is a coin dealer, and Frank does claim to sell gold and silver coins as well as dinar.  But Frank's name is not associated with Old Dominion, that I could find.

Have you ever been in the woods and seen a nest of ticks ?  Just a mass of blood suckers grouped together waiting for their next victim...

Something is very wrong with this picture.  Very Very Wrong.  

Anyhow, there is NO WAY I would fill out their form, giving them your personal information..when you DO NOT KNOW who you are really giving it to !!!!!

I would love it if someone could sort through this mess.  

Gotta get back to my life-

Mr Zappa

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:32 am

KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? Frank212

https://www.jusuru.com/frankvilla/AboutMe.aspx

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:36 am

Have no issue with someone working a MLM business.  Have MAJOR issues when gurus build a following based on lies, and parlaying that into a downline, because people trust their every word as they pin unfounded hopes to RV wealth.  KTFA is one of many to have used religion and false intel (love the one about the iTeam, who guards important Iraqi politicians, and always shares all this secret info about closed-door meetings.  Of course, this secretly leaked info never comes to fruition, but KTFA co-mingles this news with hosannas, so the faithful following eats it up).

So, KTFA is NOT a registered MSB, it channel markets the selling of currency.  So, giving misleading info about an RV pumps sales.  It's more than just scouring the web for news articles, there have been dozens and dozens of instances where, "I just got word from so-and-so, and this is going down" angles were used.  This is akin to what TerryK was indicted for.  And this is why the whole KTFA outfit was placed on FBI radar, thanks to the diligence and persistence of numerous concerned citizens.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:46 am

DebTarHeel Girl was a regular on Frank's call.

KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 1911683_717144961641075_1599983242_n

Write a comment...
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 10245275_809841825704721_5965600182704357939_n
Jusuru International, Inc. Congratulations

KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 10391573_10209270645945794_5767334007734513454_n
Debbie Earp I am sitting here in my nail salon sharing before and after stories and the owner is now signing up and 3 other techs want to buy it!!
Like · Reply · 6 · March 14, 2014 at 12:25pm
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 10245275_809841825704721_5965600182704357939_n
Jusuru International, Inc. Way to go Debbie!!!
Like · Reply · March 14, 2014 at 10:58pm
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 12119081_10204896607523875_8891702589183310482_n

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:28 pm

Ssmith wrote:DebTarHeel Girl was a regular on Frank's call.

KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 1911683_717144961641075_1599983242_n

Write a comment...
Jusuru International, Inc. Congratulations

KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 10391573_10209270645945794_5767334007734513454_n
Debbie Earp I am sitting here in my nail salon sharing before and after stories and the owner is now signing up and 3 other techs want to buy it!!
Like · Reply · 6 · March 14, 2014 at 12:25pm
Jusuru International, Inc. Way to go Debbie!!!
Like · Reply · March 14, 2014 at 10:58pm
KTFA- Will the Real Dinar Broker please stand up ? 12119081_10204896607523875_8891702589183310482_n

Yep...These people are connected in one way or another.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:06 am

“The conviction of these three defendants is the result of an extensive effort by the government to protect investors from those who make unsubstantiated claims about the potential revaluation of a foreign currency,” said Chris Hacker, Special Agent in Charge of FBI Atlanta. “Their greed led them to steal the hopes of unsuspecting investors and ultimately led them to their demise. The FBI and its partners make it a priority to root out and punish anyone who preys on investors for their own selfish desires.”

https://www.dinardaily.net/t76884-from-the-doj-owners-of-currency-exchange-business-that-made-600-million-convicted-of-fraud

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum