Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament

Go down

Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       Empty Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:28 pm

The Federal Supreme Court issued a decision regarding the inadmissibility of the vote on the dismissal of the minister and replace it with another in one resolution in the House of Representatives, and the reason for the dismissal. The judge said Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar the official spokesman of the Federal Supreme Court received an explanatory request about the inadmissibility of the House of Representatives to vote in a single decision he makes approval the dismissal of the Minister of coupled time itself to agree on a replacement set, and the potential requirement to state the reason for the dismissal or not. Birqadr He said the court went out that Article 78 of the Constitution has empowered the Prime Minister and the right of the dismissal of the minister with the consent of the House of Representatives, and that the constitutional text did not prevented from doing by voting at the same time on the sacking of Minister and replace it with another, pointing out that the absolute text in the exercise of this right was not required by the stated reasons. it is said that the House of Representatives is working on the study of biographies of the candidates in the ministerial cabin given by the Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi to parliament with parliamentary committees announced its rejection of the candidates.

http://www.dijlah.tv/index.php?page=article&id=188644

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       Empty Re: Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament

Post by Ponee Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:29 pm

Federal court decides to vote on the dismissal of the minister and replaced by another at the same time

Political

Since 04.06.2016 at 08:22 (Baghdad time)

Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       3

It issued a Federal High Court, on Wednesday, a decision regarding the inadmissibility of the vote on the dismissal of the minister and replace it with another in one resolution in the House of Representatives, and the reason for the dismissal.

The spokesman for the judiciary Judge Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, that "the Federal Supreme Court received an explanatory request about the inadmissibility of the House of Representatives to vote in a single decision he makes to approve the dismissal of the Minister of coupled time itself to agree on a replacement set and on the possibility of requiring the reason for the dismissal or not. "
Bayraktar said that "the court held that Article 78 of the Constitution has empowered the Prime Minister and the right of the dismissal of the minister with the consent of the House of Representatives," pointing out that "the text in the absolute exercise of this right was not required by the stated reasons."

He pointed out that "the decision said that the Prime Minister and in accordance with the constitutional text is the direct executive responsible for public policy of the state."

With regard to the question about the permissibility of the House of Representatives to vote in a decision issued by agreeing to dismiss the minister in question coupled with time itself to approve a replacement set, Bayraktar explained that "the court and through the review of the provisions of the Constitution in this area has not seen the letter prevents that."
Birqadr He added that "the Court emphasized that the proper functioning of the Council of Ministers to implement public policy of the State requires that the requirements, which is to be the House's decision to dismiss the minister in question in conjunction with the minister to appoint alternative"

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament       Empty Re: Federal Court authorizes the dismissal of the Minister and the appointment of another one voted by the Parliament

Post by Ponee Thu Apr 07, 2016 9:43 am

The Federal Supreme Court issued on Wednesday, a decision regarding the inadmissibility of the vote on the dismissal of the minister and replace it with another in one resolution in the parliament, while stressed the need to state the reason for the dismissal.

He said the court spokesman Judge Abdul Sattar Bayrakdar in a statement received (range Press), a copy of which, "The Federal Supreme Court has received an explanatory request about the inadmissibility of the House of Representatives to vote in a single decision he makes to approve the dismissal of the Minister of coupled time itself to agree to an alternative set with him, and the possibility of requiring a statement of whether or not the reason for the dismissal. "

Bayraktar said, that "the Court held that Article 78 of the Constitution has empowered the Prime Minister and the right of the dismissal of the minister with the consent of the House of Representatives," noting that "the text in the absolute exercise of this right was not required by the stated reasons."
He said Bayraktar, that "the decision said that the Prime Minister and in accordance with the constitutional text is the direct executive responsible for public policy of the state."

And on the inadmissibility of the House of Representatives to vote in a decision issued by agreeing to dismiss the minister in question coupled with time itself to approve a replacement set, Bayraktar said, that "the court and through the review of the provisions of the Constitution in this area has not seen the letter prevents that."

He stressed Bayraktar, that "the court stressed that the proper functioning of the Council of Ministers to implement public policy of the State requires that the requirements, which is to be the House's decision to dismiss the minister in question in conjunction with the minister to appoint an alternative."

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, ladder, on Thursday (31st March 2016), the new government formation to the President of the House of Representatives, Saleem al-Jubouri, a closed envelope, while the parliament voted to give confidence to the candidates within ten days

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum