Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:27 am

Guru Ray (via SteveI):  I finally was able to get hold of my contact here. He had left Friday night and went to Sedona for the weekend. He just got back a little while ago. He had a little news for me which just confirms how complicated this situation is in Iraq. He told me that Allawi changed his mind once again on the Defense Minister candidate, his choice. He replaced him with another guy with the same last name and from the same tribe. Now he is happy. They are going to take the Interior and Defense minister candidates to Parliament tonight for a vote. Hopefully this will be it for these guys. The Security minister candidate will be taken to Parliament on Tuesday morning for his vote. Both Maliki and Allawi are happy with this guy so there should be no problem on the vote. I am hoping that this will finally be what we need to get this RV through once and for all. My contact is making calls later tonight and I hope to have some updated information in the morning. Everyone needs to be patient and hang on a little longer. I will pass info on as soon as I get it.

Guru OkieOilman: good afternoon america and ships at sea. Normally i do only 1 post a day and then answer a few questions then whish--i'm gone. 2 or 3 days ago i decided to share with you some private e-mail's since we're all family and should have no secrets from each other. I have received all the rumor e-mail's floating around that i am sure you have read the same thing. Well--i will share my e-mail's on the basis of it not being my personal intel but rather information furnished me by others. 1 of the most interesting e-mail from bagdad today was that 2 of the 3 ministers was presented and accepted in parliment today and the remaining minister will be approved tommorow (tuesday)--even tho i have been told many times before the gov was seated--evidentially it was not--this seems to be in conjunction with iraq's need for a gov to be formed previous to the wto meeting on the 7th or 8th (i have heard both as being dates--i am not sure of exact date). And yes it now appears the iqd will be compared with the euro instead of or in

[mjwagg] With the euro instead of or in conjunction with the usd. I have been furnished a new and higher rate today than was furnished me for the last 10 days. It appears that kurdistan has been a problem until today when concessions were made to get them on board as far as new laws proposed on revenue sharing and ministeral seats.contrary to popular opinion---no---shabbi is not locked in the mens room without toilet paper. (i knew you would laugh) seriously tho--it is furnished me that we are only days if not hours away from the r/v and watching the cbi website will be of no use since a new and private web-site for the cbi will only be viewable by a select few and that is on a subscription basis. The information i am posting is from those in the position to know what they are saying and not just idle rumors that seem to be flying fast and furious at this time. If anymore intel that has substance and is confirmable--i will share--remember--i am only a messenger--nothing more--i share as it is given unto me--god bless you all and godspeed

#2GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA. PLEASE DIS-REGARGD THE MULITUDE OF RUMORS FLYING AROUND THIS MORNING. I HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH MY SOURCES IN THE M E AND THEY RE-STATED ABOUT SHABBI SIGNING OFF ON THE R/V THURS AFTERNOON. I WAS ADMONISHED BY 1 PARTICULAR SOURCE FOR POSTING INTEL 2 -3 DAYS AND SOMETIMES AS MUCH AS A WEEK AHEAD OF THE CLOCK. THE R/V IS COMPLETED–PERIOD.-WE ARE STILL IN THE WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY AND ARE ONLY A FEW DAYS AT THE MOST AWAY. THE WORD IMMENENT HAS BEEN WIDELY OVER USED BUT THAT TERMINOLOGY IS MORE APPROPRIATE NOW THAN ANYTIME IN THE PAST. I HAVE STILL BEEN GIVEN THE SAME RATE FURNISHED LAST WEEK. THERE ARE NOT A LOT MORE THAT CAN BE STATED AS FAR AS NEW INTEL IS CONCERNED–EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE SAID HAS BEEN. EVERYTHING THAT NEEDED TO BE DONE–HAS.–VERY SHORT WAIT NOW–KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS CONTINUING–IT’S HARD ON ALL OF US TO WAIT BUT WHAT’S THE ALTERNATIVE??–TIMING OF EVENT WILL BE WHEN IT IS MOST ADVANTAGEOUS FOR IRAQ AND DICTATED BY WORLD WIDE EVENTS NOW TRANSPIRING. REST EASY–BE ASSURED–WATCH CLOSELY–IT IS DONE.

Guru Med:  By Iran contemplating removing the zero’s, is a positive for us as well, things are moving in the right direction.

NOW THIS WOULD BE A PROBLEM WITH IRAQ SINCE THEY HAVE SOME TRADE.

IT WOULD THEN PUT THE DINAR WITH LESS PURCHASING POWER AND THE IRAN WITH MORE, WHICH IT IS OBVIOUSLY NOT.  SO IRAQ POSSIBLY WOULD HAVE TO COUNTER THIS.  THERE IS NO WAY THE IRANIAN CURRENCY IS OF THE SAME VALUE AS THE DINAR AND THE ONLY WAY TO BALANCE IT WOULD BE FOR IRAQ TO ALSO REMOVE 3 ZERO’S.  IT IS JUST SIMPLE ECONOMICS.  I SEE THAT NOW MALIKI IS SAYING THAT THEY WILL BE DONE WITH 99% OF ALL PROMISED ISSUES TO THE PEOPLE WITHIN THE 100 DAYS

Guru Blaino:  As the day has progressed much has happened, trickled in: US Federal Reserve Team member, now home from Iraq after being there since November or so, and having arrived home several days ago states that Government Corruption has been a leading reason for delays, etc… so they learn fast! ( ) All the massive amount of cabling, wiring, training and so on has at last been accomplished. The Fed team is mostly all back home now. The compiled intel is that: The IQD is RV’ed, has been done for awhile now, new CBI website is up… (I got a VERY quick peek at what ‘appears’ to be a part of it… & no I don’t think 12,000 Dinarians trying to get into it NOW would be a good thing, so do not ask) …. There are WAAYYY too many stories to even begin to recount here about Banks ( I spoke with the Springfield, MO Branch minutes before closing myself and should have some confirmations tomorrow… make or break the intel), and on the UBS Bank in Zurich … I have a great source connecting with a renown Financial Author and HYIP (High Yeild Investment Platform) expert who has financial contacts of the first order in Switzerland… and will make or break that story as soon as that bank is open for business in the morning…. and much more. SO… either some of this stuff is true, or there is a huge conspiracy to convince us that it’s true for…???? what possible reason??? Remember that if just 1 of thes stories is true… just 1….. we HAVE an RV! I’m just sayin….

My own thoughts on this are as follows, feel free to quote me. I believe that we will see an RV rate of $5.72 give or take $.42 sooo…. the “range” would then be: $5.30 to $6.14

Guru Eagle:  Eagle states that he wanted to check out the rumor of the UST sending notice to banks of the coming RV down the pike – I went to local BOA and Chase they know I have dinars – the manager of BOA stated that they were NOT supposed to confirm or deny they received this letter from the UST….and then I asked the teller if they would accept it for trade and deposit it n my account- and the teller said they were not ready to accept but will be when they get notification to then they can deposit the equivalent USD in his account….Then I re-spoke with the manager and asked that Chase has received the UST notification of the revaluation of the dinar and she turned pale and she said I am sorry I can’t confirm nor deny it – and not in a position to confirm or deny and right now I can’t accept your dinar until we receive official notification. A teller of that same branch of Chase told me that he could put his dinar there to hold it in a safety deposit box… Chase is a world prime bank.

Guru Kaparoni: They are saying here it is time to implement the budget.  good news for us and the rv.

Guru Nitrobuzz:  As I’m sure most of you waking up will be disappointed, to some degree or another, that the RV did not happen once again! Go figure, it’s Iraq!  Having said this I still remain optimistic we’re still in the week.

1)They seem to be squabbling (still) over the Minister of Defense position.

2)If above is true then the GOI really isn’t completely seated.

3)UN Operational rates have all changed this month yet Iraq remains the same. Still showing the month of March. Last month when the rates changed Iraq changed at the same time as the rest of the countries.

So, I still remain encouraged that we will see the rate change this week!!

PTR member:  Yes, it’s not showing yet. That is obvious. Here are some things that jumped out at me:

Our (U.S.) budget “drop dead” date is later this week. (before the gov. shuts down; …right, so the RV has to happen before then)

The WTO date for Iraq to be accepted is the 7th (correct me if I am wrong)

I know this is crazy, but the biggest thing that keeps coming to me, is Tony on the CC yesterday saying that he is going to tell us all that he knows/knew on WEDNESDAY. You all know he is so cute the way he tells us ALL the info (I bet when he was a kid, he told everyone else what they were getting for Christmas) Why would he say “WEDNESDAY”?

Plus, there is news that Allawi wasn’t happy with one of the ministers they chose, so they are supposed to be voting on the final one tomorrow (and they’re all in agreement), so hopefully, this will be tomorrow. Hopefully. Let’s stay excited and ready and in anticipation. Okay everybody, just a little bit longer. Wait for it! Wait for it! It’s here!!!

GET Team member:  The RV happened!

We (that’s me and a friend) just cashed in 25000 Dinar in Zurich, Switzerland at UBS at a rate of 2.23 Euro per Dinar. We wanted to cash in all of our Dinar, but the bank-officer told us, that we will get more at the end of this week. He said, that we will get around about 3.64 Euro per Dinar.

We will stay here in Zurich the whole week!!!!!!!

quiethunter1:  WOWWEE my Heart rate is up... Ok I have only given INTEL 2 times before in the recent weeks. I just got off the phone with our local Tax Collector which is a good friend of mine. As I Stated last week he and his wife are very close friends with one of the gentlemen that is part of the 12 on the US treasury team that was in Iraq. He is now home, and just had lunch with My friend the tax collector. His statement to me was. Its Official and Locked in. That it will be coming out of the switzerland Hub Bank . It is at their discretion as to when the oportune timing will be, but stated He Thinks it will be when most of the systems are at the peak and majority of markets around the globe open. Trust me I asked him a books worth of questions, but that all he told me, Hang in there Patience is a virtue. It will be here shortly.

PTR Story:  As you can all see, I'm brand new here. I've mainly followed dont promote other sites for my dinar info over the last few months and have just recently found your site and listened to the last few conference calls.

I started investing in the dinar several years ago, understanding it to be a very long term investment. Early last year, I was notified that I needed to register with a new transfer agent for a stock I thought I lost my money on many years prior. This is a very long story but to make it short, the stock, CMKX was involved with a huge lawsuit against the SEC for monies being held up by the govt that were collected for and due to the shareholders.

Being that I owned a HUGE amount of this stock and had much to gain, I started researching what it was all about and following multiple chat rooms and forums to learn all that I could. We were told by our attorny that we were tied to the revalue of the dinar and we would not be paid until the dinar was ready to go. There are many different opinions on WHY this may be, but one thing that I personally have noticed to be consistant has been the timing of both of these investments being paid out. Over a 12 month period, I noticed that EACH time that we were so sure the dinar was going to go, word came that payment from our stock was ready to come. The dinar got delayed, and so did our payment.

I noticed this pattern months before our attorney mentioned the word dinar. I contacts on both sides and I trust the information that I receive. We are specifically supposed to be notified by mail/packet 48 hours BEFORE announcement of the dinar. Again, there are many different opinions on WHY this timing.... many of them make sense from our end.

The reason I'm sharing this here is to let you know what we are hearing on our stock end. We were told about 2 1/2 weeks ago that we were completely done on our end. Big playeres who have been quiet for years have resurfaced with intel that its finally over. It seems that our "button" will be pushed to release our packets 48 hours before the dinar... our stock funds, F&P payment from the SEC etc.. are in place and waiting.

For those who know about the global settlements, prosperity packets etc... know that CMKX is next in line supposedly and dinar to follow. I would love any input others may have and I will also be happy to post if/when we get word on our packets being issued. Some have said that we would not hear an announcement, that packets will simply arrive. Some close to this situation have been told to stay home today through Wednesday.

Just thought I would contribute what I know and what my experience has been with the timing of these two investments. I know all of you are excited and also have been frustrated at times and with every up and down, I get to feel double the joy or pain. Hoping this is the end of the ride and we all get off with big smiles on our faces!

quiethunter1: Ok, From my 2nd Call to my Tax Collector Friend which had Lunch Today with member of US Treasury team that was in Iraq, but now home in the U.S. He Stated- Be Patient, Rate is already posted on CBI. I REPLIED!! WHAT, I don’t see it... HE Laughed and said You Won't see it, Your looking at original CBI website. There is a NEW CBI Website they built with much more technology to handle what it needs to handle to communicate within the Banking Industry on a global basis. New site is Built but only available to the IT Teams, and other entities directly related to the release of RV, and stepping onto the global platform. The New Site HAS NOT BEEN made LIVE or Published to the public. That will not happen until things are in full swing and running smoothly. They (IT Teams) are monitoring things and will publish site when ready. Which old site will disappear at that time. OK My thoughts, WOW, OMG, makes sense. I guess there really is no need to be going to the CBI website.

Warka Bank: Back in early March I read a rumor on here of an in country RV, so I email warka. I waited for almost one month and never heard a thing. This past sunday April 2 I emailed one of the manager, I received his reply today. Here it is. I took his name out.

Dear Sir,
The CBI has not provided official written notification to the banking sector and banks regarding this matter thus it is considered null and void by the Iraqi banking sector and this is the general law noting that we contacted the CBI regarding this matter where they did not provide anything official to comment on simply stating that this matter is under study and has been so for the past few years nothing more nothing less.

The value the currency, shares, property…etc will be set in accordance with the value of IQD applied and affected by the CBI in accordance with the law where the value of the IQD is set in accordance with the value they set and this standard general practice.

If a revalue takes the entire IQD will be revalued in accordance with the rate the CBI sets.

From our prospective where we can not comment and will not comment any further unless the CBI officially announces that the removing of the 3 zeros or revaluation will actually take place by providing the banking sector written documentation where this would be the standard general verification and confirmation currently practiced.

Should you have any further questions or inquiries please take a moment to visit our website www.warka-bank.com news bulletin to view the latest notices and contact details of the related departments that will best handle your inquiries. We have several departments that will specifically handle each banking affair to your best interest by contacting them directly as they handle customer inquiries and transactions.

Bank Story: I just introduced my brother to the IQD investment recently. I don't tell everyone about it. only those I

feel lead to. He bought in recently and I advised him to open a banking account in his own name because his wife

is real skeptical (he was going to use their joint account upon RV). Today, he went to Chase to open his account

and told the person that he was invested in the Dinar and the person knew nothing about it, but was real interested and said he would call his friend at another branch to find out about it.

In order to open the account, my brother has to run home to get additional identification.

When he got back to the bank, the person he was working with had called his friend at another branch. His

friend is invested in the Dinar and said the RV is done and to look for it to show up on Tuesday. Before my brother

could get back to the bank the person he was working with purchased his own dinar online and had already wired the

money. He was very grateful that my brother came in with the information. My brother said "You're gonna owe me a

beer when this is over" and the guy replied, "No, I'm going to owe you a lot more than that!"

I just want to say that there is still time for the RV to happen today. This true story of my brothers experience

gives me hope that we are in the window and this little bit of hope I wanted to share with all of you.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/4/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:59 am

Love the references to PTR, Renfrow's ol' stomping grounds.  The guy is a career conman.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum