Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/3/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:57 pm

Guru Bondlady:  so the letter of intent i posted was march 3rd, so they had 30 days to accept it or not.  so that kinda puts us to 4/3.  but theres something more.  see i say shabs gives us road maps to follow and shabs told the goi no borrowing from the cbi.  he talked about it would cause bad probs of inflation and in feb inflation rose to i think 5.5.  that was caused from the removal of so many 000.  not from loans to the goi.  so yesterday when i showed the imf loans, those are to build the economy and that’s what shabs said to do. 
that’s why he said release the budget and a rate would follow, because release the budget starts the building of the economy and that’s whats gonna bring on the rv. 

Guru Tony:  People like to wake me up…this morning I was woke by celebration in Iraq…Why ? They are…we made phone calls…and we are waiting to hear from boots on the ground….they are celebrating but we have not confirmed WHY….   When Viper called this morning he was so excited he sounded like he was going to jump through the phone. Viper doesn’t get excited so for Viper to get excited, that is something pretty special. 

Just got a text that they are NOT celebrating in Bagdad at this time..

On Wednesday I am going to tell you everything I know, and I don’t think I am going to get in trouble (Implying it will all be over). I have picked out my two Bentleys and today I am going to look at some helicopters.

We are on schedule to see things today or by the morning…this is done.
Have a great weekend…not one thing negative over the last 24 hours.
Looking forward to cashing out next week.

Guru Mikki: I am excited and bouncing off the walls. We continue to get confirmations. We are getting confirmations in country and outside country as well. Around the world the banks are getting the same documents.

Guru GW:  We have had some good info coming in that confirms everything and they are from high sources in the know both sides of the pond…we will know it and we will hear it on Sunday…another person confirmed that the letters did go out to the banks that we heard and that it is over and it cannot be pulled back this time. Cannot tell anymore without disclosing my sources.
When you say Sunday , it could be anytime on Sunday through Monday….you are going to see it but don’t keep hammering the Forex and CBI….they can’t handle the hits on the sites. They are trying to make it happen.

Guru Viper: Pretty high up person from a local bank not long ago, this morning…gave me news that we would probably be very happy in the VERY new future…something very positive. Why does this make you happy? Only heard from this person once before, and for her to call me on a Sunday morning in reference to a previous discussion (About IQD)….This is a personal friend of Vipers and this is why he is so excited. So this is not a rumor, this is a professional banker that he personally knows. If Viper is so excited about this, we can trust this is true…

GET Team: there was celebrations earlier in Iraq…late now. Forex trader told contact there has been activity in the back screens. Bank manager (Olympia Washington) called our contact to exchange Monday (If announced today) or Tuesday @ 9am….but as soon as possible. This woman is a friend of the contact and goes to the same church. WOW. Suppose to hit by 9am Monday morning or any time today….they made their appointment for Tuesday….

Guru OkieOilman:
GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA. WELL TODAY IS A VERY SPECIAL DAY IN RESPECT TO WHAT WE HAVE BEEN TOLD IS TO TAKE PLACE TODAY. I HAVE BEEN AWARE OF THE FINALITY OF THE R/V FOR SEVERAL DAYS NOW. THE R/V WAS SIGNED OFF OVER 2 WEEKS AGO BUT WASN’T PLACED INTO THE ACTIVE CATEGORY. THURSDAY AT 3.15 P.M BAGDAD TIME SHABBI ISSUED THE ORDER TO INITIATE THE R/V. THIS PROCESS COINCIDED WITH THE 30 DAY MANDATE FURNISHED TO THE IMF WITH IRAQ’S LETTER OF INTENTION. (WHICH WAS DATED MARCH 3,2011.) TODAY IS THE END OF THE 30 DAY MANDATE. ACCORDING TO MY FIGURES—TODAY IS THE 30TH DAY. WE WILL SEE IF ACTIVATION OF THE R/V WILL OCCUR LATE THIS AFTERNOON EITHER ON THE FORE-X OUT OF AUSTRALIA OR WHETHER IRAQ CHOOSES TO LAUNCH ON THEIR MONDAY MORNING–I HAVE RECEIVED INTEL STATING BOTH WAYS–SO WE WILL SEE. IF THERE ARE RESTRICTING FACTORS THAT WOULD OCCUR–I AM UNAWARE OF IT AT THIS TIME. WE WAIT–KEEP THE FAITH AND PRAYERS GOING AND THANKS BEING GIVEN. ANY NEW INTEL WHETHER POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE WILL BE POSTED BY ME LATER ON TODAY–MEANWHILE–WE WAIT.

Planet Dinar: 1- [size=16]“As all was happening Friday 4/1 with all the hype going down, I made a call to the Chase main branch in one of the northern large cities in NY. This was at 5pm last night as I didnt realize they were open until 6pm. I spoke with the representative with the intentions of just wanting to know what all information was necessary to get private accts set up with them and keep preparing for the R/V. As we got further into the questions, the representative asked in the end what currency we were talking about and i told him it was the IQD. Exactly 26 minutes later, I got a call back from the branch manager. He quickly went right into wanting to set up an appointment with me on Monday or Tuesday to discuss in branch different accts that can be opened and what investment options I can go with through them. I set up for an appt on tuesday mornin but was told if it needed to be moved to monday he would be more than happy to accomodate me then also. This is 100% truth and i have the logs from my phone to show the time stamps. Hope others out there can get this same kind of treatment and success with their banks or new banks for that matter. ALSO…. so it is known, I currently am not an account holder with Chase, I was making this call to get the information to be able to get into the bank.”

2- “I hear these great story about the Bank of America & Chase. So I said to myself let me try. So I went to Wells Fargo just see what will happen. I sat down in their chair and waited for somebody to come talk to me. About 5 mins later Mr.**** BrokerI age backyonderociate ask me’How can I help you’? I was so scared I dont know why but scared. I said to myself lets get it together. So I ask him do Wells Fargo handle foreign Cur: After I said that he ask me what do I have and my reply IRD. After that he wouldn’t stop talking: We can do this and this and this: He would not shut up that was a good thing. He was giving me all kind of info. The kicker when he mention DinarBanker to me. He said we can handle the process/ takes a week for everything to clear and D-bankers his eyes got big very big they are excellent in handling everything in processing. I had to go back to work: on my way out the door he made sure I rec’d his business card and said to me please please call me when you are ready

[/size]

Guru Ray (via SteveI):  I finally was able to get hold of my contact here. He had left Friday night and went to Sedona for the weekend. He just got back a little while ago. He had a little news for me which just confirms how complicated this situation is in Iraq. He told me that Allawi changed his mind once again on the Defense Minister candidate, his choice. He replaced him with another guy with the same last name and from the same tribe. Now he is happy. They are going to take the Interior and Defense minister candidates to Parliament tonight for a vote. Hopefully this will be it for these guys. The Security minister candidate will be taken to Parliament on Tuesday morning for his vote. Both Maliki and Allawi are happy with this guy so there should be no problem on the vote. I am hoping that this will finally be what we need to get this RV through once and for all. My contact is making calls later tonight and I hope to have some updated information in the morning. Everyone needs to be patient and hang on a little longer. I will pass info on as soon as I get it.

Bank Story: Last week, my good friend Deb, to whom I exposed this investment, wanted to help her sister buy more dinars somewhere near her home. So she phoned a particular branch of BOA in NH. She asked for Wealth Management. When a young man answered, she asked if they were selling the Iraqi dinar. He replied that they weren’t selling them, that he didn’t have any himself but that many of the bank’s customers did, that all he knew about it was that they weren’t worth much of anything now but they would be soon, and that his manager told him they’d be cashing in presently because the RV was going to happen very soon.

DV Member #1I feel sorry for the people that have shelled out thousands of dollars for useless, illegal offshore corporations/accounts to benefit several of these pumpers. 95% of that money went into the pumpers pockets. Obviously, not everyone looks at rumors as being "entertainment only". Those of you who attack "the bashers" who point out these "gurus" are liars should be equally ashamed. Alot of innocent people have been hurt.

DV Member#2[size=16]:  [/size]Remember this....nighthk11 said we'd see it by 3/31....NOW he says we should see it 4/1, but no later than 4/8 

Okie still sticking to "it's all done, could see it any day"

Blaino says it's all done at $5.72 on 3/31 and we should see it any hour? Tick tock....

Mikki-RN says it's done and we'll see it 4/1....ooops

Bluwolf says it'll happen 4/1 by 9pmEST....ooops

Poppy2 says it's done and we'll see it 4/1......oooops

SteveI says we'll see it by 4/7

Athens says it's done and we'll see 4/4

Tony/Viper from Talk radio says it's done and we'll see it 4/4

An unknown lady says done and on Rueters for 4/1 release to US banks on 4/4

Ktfm says it's done at 3.87 and we'll see it 4/1.....oooops

Tomorrow whomever isn't already shown to be wrong will get added to the list

Guru Ennorste (w/Vodka):  As I write this it is 7:30 a.m. on Sunday morning. I have just come in from standing on my deck for over an hour, watching the sunrise. As I come into the house, after an amazing experience, I hear the 70’s song “It’s only the beginning” playing on my TV, which I had turned to a music channel some hours before. I nearly collapsed as I heard this confirmation of what I have known to be true for so many months.

The song changed to another: “Is this the beginning or is this the end; when will I see you again.” I have no recollection of the name of the song. But it was a favorite of mine in the 70s. The conjunction of these two songs confirmed to me what I have taught for some months now. Our beginning will be short lived.

Now, I must take you all back with me to last night, before this ending, or beginning.

I had not one but two conference calls last night. For some reason I seem to have obtained a degree of notice in the world of dinardom. I get a lot of calls. The calls were interesting even though they were long. I think I was on the line for about 3 hours overall.

I recall saying to the last callers that I could either pay my phone bill or my mortgage, but not both, so I decided to do the latter. That was how long the calls lasted.

Then, I did what I normally do. I decided to relax, unwind, and play some internet poker, for free. I have over 175,000 chips, and I only play 2,000 at a time, so I can play all night and not be overly concerned. As it turned out, I played all night while at the same time I sipped on my vodka.

Never in my life would I have expected to have the experience that I subsequently had.

Now, for those of you who want the rate and the date, you can hang up now. I don’t have either. But what I do have is a story that you all might find interesting. Furthermore, it just might relate to our investment. So, if you will bear with me, I’d like to relate to you all the revelation that I had last night, and into this morning.

The word revelation is strangely appropriate here. As a theologian I have always been intrigued by the last book of the New Testament, called Revelation. At some time in my studies I found out that it was not so much about “revelations” in the sense that it was revealing the future, which it does, but that it was revealing Christ Himself.

I say this because the experience I had last night was a revealing. Whether this has to do with the revealing of the IQD we will only know, or not, tomorrow, or whenever. However, I believe that the revealing that I had may have relevance to our blessing. For me, at least, it was an overwhelming experience, and because of it I believe that I have been given a glimpse of the revealing.

I have come to believe that the two words, reveal, and reval are related. In fact, I believe that I saw the revealing last night. I also believe that it was a portent of the reval. I may be wrong, but the experience I had was quite overwhelming for me, so I’d like to relate it to you.

Now, I know that you all respect me. I also know that I hold a great burden. But, if I am correct, this gift was given to me for a reason. If I’m wrong, then I will fall into the dustbin of dingbats of history. But I really believe that I have gotten intel, as you all know it, from a very high source.

Therefore, if you will allow me, I’d like to describe the sunrise that I saw this morning, and the affect that it had upon me.

I finished playing my last poker game online and noticed that there was a twilight in the sky. It was that dull gray that overtakes the night blackness. It occurred so slowly, yet so clearly moving from a black to a gray.

As I watched I saw that the gray slowly turned to a pale blue color. It seemed to happen in a sequential manner that allowed me to see it gradually occur, yet definitely occur. I was mesmerized as I watched.

I went outside on my deck because I was so mesmerized by such a simple and inevitable event. The sun was rising, something that I had taken for granted for 62 years, or there about, without a second thought. Yet this morning, for some reason, I became transfixed as this simple act of God occurred.

Now I live at 6100 feet above sea level on the high point of a bluff over a valley below me that includes Lake Arrowhead. Beyond that, about 75 miles away, is a mountain called Mount Baldy. From Los Angeles this mountain is the “snow mountain” that is the first and last to be seen with snow from the Los Angeles basin.

My viewpoint, however, is not one of looking up, but one of looking across. Therefore, when there is snow on Baldy, there is usually snow where I am. However, this particular year the entire area below Baldy through 75 miles and up to where I live had melted.

As the light slowly increased I became aware of a glowing white peak in the distance. It literally glistened as the rising sun fell upon Mount Baldy. I became emotional as I saw the magnificence of the whiteness against the dull gray around me.

I became transfixed, literally, as I watched the golden glow of sunlight creep down the distant mountain. For fully 15 minutes I watched the slow progression of the light, as it overtook one valley after another, quietly approaching me. I was mesmerized as I saw the approach of the light, knowing that it was going to overwhelm me in due course.

I felt stupid, standing there at about 6 in the morning, knowing that I had been up all night. Yet I was compelled to continue in my search of the revealing of the light. So I stood there, watching, waiting. My home blocks the actual rising of the sun behind me, but its arrival occurs on one side prior to the same event occurring in the valley below me.

I ran to the other side of my deck and was amazed as I saw the sun peak over the higher cliff to my east. It’s brilliance stunned me, and I had to turn my eyes from it. It took me a moment to recover my focus. I was clearly experiencing an event that was dramatic, and yet one that happens every day of my life. Why now, I asked? Why am I up in the middle of the night turned morning to see this event? What does this mean?

I went back to the dark portion of my deck. I became totally involved in the process that ensued. Ever so slowly I watched the light fall on more and more of the valley below me, while not yet falling on myself. The process took what seemed like hours, when in fact it took about 20 minutes.

What amazed me was the fact that treetops immediately off my deck became illuminated while the valley below me remained shrouded in a grayness, with no apparent light upon it.

Off to my left, where there is a crest higher than my own I began to see a brilliance in the treetops, accompanied by a confluence of color known only to a person who lives in the mountains. The greens, oranges, and reds, all seemed to come alive as I watched. I was once again mesmerized.

Then, almost without warning, the top of a tree just below my deck began to glow with a brilliant yellow light amidst the green pine needles. I became transfixed one more time. As I watched, the light grew around me until it finally hit the railing upon which I stood.

I was bathed in light. It was at that point that I knew this experience that I had just had was no accident. I realized that it was so similar to my journey in this investment. I knew, in my heart, that the long slow process of revealing was akin to the revaluing, or the revaluation of the IQD. I knew, and now know, that our journey is over. We have reached that point of light. We are there. Of this I am absolutely confident, and, although I could be wrong, I can assure you that I believe that I am not wrong. Our blessing has arrived.

I hope you enjoy the rising of the sun in your own lives. I also hope you enjoy the rising of the Son in your own lives. As you read this in the forum you will see that I have changed a significant word, sun, to Son. GET it?

Thanks for listening. I love you all.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum