Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:52 am

Guru OkieOilman: 
GOOD MORNING AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA. TODAY'S POST WILL BE DIFFERENT THAN PAST POST'S. INSTEAD OR PRESENTING INTEL I AM GOING TO SHARE IN A PERSONAL WAY OF THE E-MAIL CORRESPONDENCE GIVEN TO ME OVER THE PAST 18 HOURS. THESE ARE TRUSTED SOURCES THAT HAS NO REASON OR VESTED INTEREST IN TELLING ANYTHING BUT THE TRUTH (AS THEY KNOW IT AT THE TIME). I HAVE RECEIVED POST'S REFERRING TO BANK PRE-NOTIFICATION OF THE R/V AND RATES--I HAVE RECEIVED POST'S REPUDIATING THAT. I RECEIVED FROM NORTHERN IRAQ E-MAIL STATING THERE WERE SEVERAL KILLED AND MANY WOUNDED IN KURDISTAN YESTERDAY DURING A PROTEST THAT TURNED DEADLY. I HAVE RECEIVED NOTIFICATION THAT ON SUNDAY (OUR TIME) THAT THE FINAL MINISTER WOULD BE SEATED AND THE GOI COMPLETED (ALTHO I BELIEVE THAT IS OLD NEWS). THERE WERE A COMMON THREAD AND DENOMINATOR THAT SEEMED PRESENT IN ALL CORRESPONDENCE THAT HAD POSITIVE OPINIONS ON THIS SUNDAY BEING POSSIBLEAND PROBABLE NOTIFICATION OF A CHANGE IN THE RATE OF THE DINAR. SEVERAL SOURCES HAD VARIABLE RATES BUT THE ONE THAT KEEP SURFACING THE MOST WAS THE ABOVE 4 DOLLAR RANGE. (REMEMBER THIS IS NOT MY RATE). I NOTICED THIS MORNING THE IMF EXCHANGE RATE HAD NOT CHANGED AS OR APRIL 1. (THEY CAN CHANGE RATE THO AT THEIR LEISURE). FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO DEDUCE THROUGH NEARLY 8 YEARS BEING AND INVESTOR AND A STUDENT OF IRAQ-THEIR STRUCTURAL CHANGES-THEIR MONETARY MANAGEMENT- THEIR GOVERMENT (OR LACK THEREOF) I HAVE CONFIDENCE THAT AN R'V IS CLOSER THAN EVER BEFORE. I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED THAT LATE TOMMOROW EVENING (SUNDAY IN THE USA) THAT WE WILL KNOW DIFINITIVE NEWS. IF MURPHY'S LAW RAISE'S HIS UGLY HEAD AND DELAYS THE R/V--NEXT WEEK I WILL EXPLAIN THE INTERVENING CIRCUMSTANCES THAT STILL MAY HAVE BEEN A STICKING POINT IN CAUSING ANY DELAY. DO NOT DISMAY AT THIS POST AS THE TRUTH SOMETIMES IS A LITTLE DIFFICULT TO ABSORB. I AM STILL HOPING AND PRAYING AND PERSONALLY THINKING THAT THIS NOW IS THE OPTIMUM TIMING FOR IRAQ GIVEN THE BENCHMARKS THAT HAS BEEN MADE AND THE MANDATES AND RESTRICTIONS BEING LIFTED .

More Okie:  hello friends.  I am cautiously waiting for late tomorrow afternoon to verify or debunk intel/info/rumors--we'll see.   usually do about 1 post a day but we're so near the end of the line that maybe posting will be un-necessary (hope so).  wto meeting on 7th or 8th

[Believer] OKIE_OIL_MAN from your lips... comrades still hopeful for Sunday?
believer-yes Sunday afternoon should be indicative of what status of r/v is

[wonderful] OKIE_OIL_MAN Sorry - If it doesn't happen immediately do you still see it happening in the very near future or could it delay?

remove the word delay from your vocabulary----that's a nasty word.  I, like all of you, am a believer in the r/v but I have been burned too many times by sources that was positive that I will remain suspect of all intel/info received till I see it come to fruition--I personally believe now is an optimum time for Iraq and it's future which would require a currency of value to enter the world stage. 

the first place to look besides the CBI website is the Australian fore-x.  to every season there are a purpose-----just pray this is the season.  objectively--there are too much internationally riding on this--this is to be the catalyst to launch other currencies.  I was really surprised this morning to check the IMF rates and see no change

[sparkofitaly] OKIE_OIL_MAN would they really show that on a Saturday?
IMF can change rates anytime--they are not set in stone regarding dates of changes

[Ed] OKIE_OIL_MAN will they differ from UN Operational Rates?? Is it 2 different websites??
 Ed-same thing

late tomorrow evening will be our indicator---period.  there has been 4 separate occasions this year that the r/v was to have taken place---and something happened--this time the timing of this event is different.
gonna spend sometime out door's this afternoon--God bless u all and Godspeed the r/v

Guru Donnie: Apparently while I’ve been gone, I’m hearing exciting news has developed which could bring us much closer to the RV taking place sometime this weekend. Well, I must confirm that we the CEO’S are hearing the very same, we are almost off this ride. Also I’ve heard many of you are in trouble financially and need to sell your dinars if something doesn’t happen quickly. You see, I received so many PM’s and emails from many of you that you are completely broke and can’t afford to hold on much longer. Some of you have sold off 50% of your dinars just to make it through next weeks expenses gas, food etc. I’m begging you to hold on it’s almost over. Do what ever you have to in order to make it through the next few days, you won’t be sorry! We the CEO”S don’t at this time have anymore intel to share with you than what you’ve already heard. As I stated in my last post, we believe and have heard this is the weekend from our contact in Iraq.
WELCOME TO THE FINISH LINE!!!

Guru MikkiRN: [UPDATE]  She received a phone call this morning (Saturday) confirming that the bank have indeed received this wire & was told that this cannot be stopped.  This came from a source much higher up on the food chain than the other source...

Guru DonnieR & CEO's: say farewell.  He believes we are in the final hours of RV.  Said he would move on with life if RV didn't show by April 1...On top of that SteveI does not agree with his intel so he is saying goodbye.

Story#1:  HOLY COW, and a grand good Saturday morning 2 U all,

Am forwarding the below email just rec’d from our good friend, xxxx xxxx, who first introduced us to the dinar some 2 yrs. ago. He & his wife deserve a medal, IMO, ‘cuz they’ve had the good fortune and more importantly, the patience to remain steadfast in this marvelous opportunity for over 6 years! Most of us are only in this for a few months or even weeks!

Will update U all on anything new that comes along. Be ready & remain optimistic as usual.

After so many false starts, I have become more than a bit cautious regarding sending emails saying “it’s over!”

However, if any of you have been following the various sources of Dinar Intel, you will have noticed that they are all stating the same good thing: We are there – and we are only waiting for a “personal sighting” where we can verify it for ourselves.

The majority of the Intel sources have become quite guarded about how much they will say and definitely about saying anything that would “out” their sources and cause problems for them. They are doing this, in part, because they have also gotten grief for saying it’s done, only to have things change (This is, after all, Iraq). And because they claim that they had visits from men in suits telling them that they were saying too much, that they were harming the process by putting out Intel that was too accurate and that they were to (basically) shut up.

So, that said, we have been told by the majority the following (they have also said that there is more that they would like to say, but can’t):

The RV was officially done on Thursday. Rate not given and only speculated on. $ 3.22-6.19. We will see.
That the Treasury people who were over there helping get this set up, and who said they wouldn’t come home until it was done, have come home. Only the IT Techs remain to make sure that the process flows smoothly.
Shabibi (head of the CBI) signed off on the RV rate on Thursday PM and it was loaded into Thomsen Reuters. Which is huge and apparently not stoppable. It was said that we were just waiting for it to show up. When would depend on where. Perhaps tonight our time, when it is morning in Iraq and CBI opens for business. Perhaps tomorrow afternoon when Forex updates its rates. Perhaps tomorrow night when the CBI opens for business on Monday. Or (most likely) Monday morning when our banks open. This has been confirmed by many trusted sources, even if we can’t yet see this.
That all US banks have received a memo from the U.S. Treasury Dept. telling them that they will accept IQD and to be prepared because the RV was rapidly coming down the pike. This has also been confirmed by many trusted sources, but not seen by us.

Attached below is a copy of an e-mail I received this morning from our good friend xxx xxx, a naturepath in nearby Shoreline, WA. When I called her very early this AM, she was in tears. The essence of her email is that her partner, who lives in Bermuda, and who is connected to one of the major chat rooms, has gotten a personal verification regarding the Bank memo from the U.S. Treasury Dept, further verifying that the RV is taking place. Not quite the same as seeing it ourselves. But almost, for it is someone we know. And we also know that she has no investment in anything other than letting us know the good news. We are very, very close to seeing it for ourselves. And, by implication, to the end of this ride and cashing in! Time to celebrate!

xxxxxxx

Friends,

I listened to ###### recording and unfortunately the meaty info came out after they stopped recording. xxxx reported two very important things which I now have personal verification of.
She said her contact was called by someone at “the world bank” in Bagdad and told the RV had occurred. Secondly, another contact was in a high level mtg w a large bank and held in his own hand the wire informing the bank of the RV.

Well if that’s not juicy enough, my partner who lives in Bermuda was called by her cousin here, she turned onto the IQD. He was at that same bank that calls themselves “the world’s local bank”. He told the banker about the IQD and the banker said “I know about the IQD cause I’ve been receiving emails for the last 2 days stating they revalued on Thursday. But I’ve been deleting them cause I didn’t think it was relevant to Bermuda”. He didn’t know there’s at least a hundred peep that own IQD in Bermuda!!!

Holy cow folks. We are finally here!!!

It should only take a couple days to move onto all the bank screens then we can claim our blessing. Will keep u posted.

Love to all,
xxxx xxxx

Story#2:  Let me start by sayin first off, I purchased dinars back in 2010 because I truly believed this was a great investment. Months went by and I researched this it seemed more and more each day. Will it RV one day? Most likely. Will it be a million dollar oppurtunity for us? Most likely not.

And here is what I believe is really happening: Think back upon when you purchaed your dinars, if you were like most people, you bought them through some website at $300=$400 more than what most banks were selling them for at the time. Now only one or two banks even offer them for sale and you have to have an account even to purchase any from them. So, we are all left with websites that sell them over cost. Now figure how many people have purchased dinars at their price. Billions of dinars purchased over the last year for these companies makes HUGE profits.

So what do they do to make us purchase more? Get certain people to make FALSE intel reports to hype everyone up. I bet the dinar sells go up every Friday, Monday because that is the merry-go-round of false reports. Its going to RV Sunday, Its going to RV Friday. Its going to RV Monday etc...... WHEN THE TRUTH IS IT ISNT GOING TO RV ANYTIME SOON!!!!!!!!

Okay I said I would never do this but I am making a prediction, IT WILL NOT RV SUNDAY/MONDAY AS ALL THE INTEL GIVERS SAY AND ALL THOSE PEOPLE WILL CHANGE TO TUESDAY/WEDNESDAY AND THEN TO FRIDAY AND THEN BACK TO MONDAY AGAIN!!!! Dont believe me just watch!!!! Remember what I said.. they will change their minds. Now I know what you are sayin, but intel changes. Okay lets sat it does..

Explain to me how someone can say, I have a friend at the World Bank that has just read the form that said the RV has happened and will be announced Sunday/Monday and that not be the truth? Guess what they will do, hide out for a few weeks and then come back with another false rumor. Why? TO GET ALL OF US TO BUY THIS DINAR SO OTHERS CAN PROFIT!!!

People this is no more than a phone scam where you are told you have won money and need to send money to pay for the taxes on your winnings. you send the money and no prize. you get another phone call asking for more money and this continues until you have sent all your life savings trying to get what never really was real to start with. Oh, this isn't the same? well, buy some more dinars then, keep buying. the phone calls wont stop and neither will the weekly false predictions by those that are making the money!!! I know i am probably gonna get beaten down by others on this site but all is ask is wait till Sunday/Monday. If im right on my prediction and intel. IT WILL BE THE FIRST CORRECT PREDICTION EVER MADE ON ANY SITE !!!!!

Bank Story #1: I am Boon and I only post when I feel I have something worthwhile or valuable. I have never had any real intel, and I do not know if this merits much more than rumor. I just received a phone call from my business partner and he shared with me a mutual friend who is a detective and is a invester in dinar, received a email from one of his friends who also holds dinar and works in the IT dept. for a large bank here in the Midwest. He shared with my friend that reuters had declared the RV has taken place and his claim is he has seen the interbank memo or notice that states the RV has taken place and will take 48hrs to broadcast the notifications.

I am very excited as this is the first real tangible information that I have heard. I am not making this up and I will receive the actual email that my friend received tomorrow morning. Providing it is significant or changes the facts as I have presented them I will post if providing it does not compromise anyones privacy. I can tell you that My friend is a completely trustworthy source and everyone in our group is well grounded. That is why I feel this has merit. I hope I have the facts right and I hope this info helps not hurts.

Bank Story #2bank of america. I asked the manager what his rules were with cashing in and he said there is no limit to what can be deposited. Just maybe a day or two to clear the curriency for a possible fake. But what he said that bothered me was that the iraq dinar is a scam. He wouldn’t even budge on that. He said I’m a banker and I know these things. He just kept repeating himself saying its a scam. I couldn’t even try and convince him other wise. Well everybody is entitled to there own opinions. I just wish we all knew if this is really a for sure thing. I know there’s always something that could happen to make this not work. But all I can do and say is “put it in gods hands and let gods will be done”

Kissabella:  I was asked by a friend to get this info to you, don’t know why, but here it is. Two pieces of information i found exciting considering where i live. i do have permission to post what is next, however, due to the sensitive nature of the source…thats all i can post. This is a small island community and the dinar investment hasnt reached the majority, those who live here will know what i mean. so… i get a call this morning from xyz and he tells me that his mate in the XXXX (a world bank) bank has been getting ‘alerts ‘and ‘memos’ all last week on the Iraqi dinar. This person has no clue what its about and doesnt pay much attention to it — until — xyz says today ‘ hey let me tell you about this great opportunity…’ to which the banker say ‘yes i have heard about it through memos all week, and just 2 days ago (Thurs) we get an alert/ wire that it revalued”.

ok. wow. no big deal to him because he is clueless, and xyz calls me right away to tell me. now because we do not live in america and have no american banks here, IT WAS A BIG DEAL. He was not comfortable talking to me – and i understand that and am ok with it – he did pass on some more info that i am allowed to share….and here is where it gets weird. I havent heard anything about this part yet on any forums and hope this isnt gonna be trouble. but I AM a somebody where i live and a nobody in here — so here goes.. apparently the bank (the world bank) has been getting information about how the certain nations that are united wanted to tank the usd and create a new dominant world currency. and until the dinar came about that may have been the plan, but now (or very soon) that the dinar is all mighty powerful it is slated to be the #2 world currency. the implications of this plan are huge and at this moment i am not sure why he told me this. the conversation was not makiing any sense to me. so maybe this is something and maybe it isnt. either way you gotta love it. (should the memo reach me i will be back)

DV Member:  1) It appears that Thomson Reuters locked the revalue rate into their system on Friday (4/1/11) at 10pm US Pacific time.

2) It appears that the revalue is scheduled to be released to the rest of the system on Sunday (4/3/11) at 2pm US Pacific time (when the forex opens).

3) It appears that it will be “seen” in the US on Monday (4/4/11) at 6am US Pacific. (I’m not sure what “seen” means. Perhaps, it will be on banking screens by then, so an exchange could occur, if the bank is ready to do it.)

4) World Bank contacts appear to be confirming that the revalue is, in fact, in the pipeline [from more than one source].

5) Finally, go to this site: http://www.wcrane.com/iraq/index.html
When you arrive at this web page, you will notice a section labeled Current Trade Pairs and one labeled Pending Trade Pairs.
If you look further, you will notice that the Iraq dinar (IQD) is paired with several currencies in the PENDING category.

Now, notice that on 4/1/11 it was observed that the US dollar/Iraq dinar (USD/IQD) pairing moved from Pending to CURRENT Trade Pairs. It’s an obscure currency site, but the change has occurred there [and, note that WCrane is apparently a contractor in the middle east, so perhaps they know something others don’t know?]

Please dont shoot the messenger!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 4/2/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:55 pm

bank stories, confirmed intel, 'I only come on here when I have great news,' high-level sources have never been this excited...5 YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum