Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:30 am

Guru Scooter:  What we do know right now however
is that there's much more IQD outside the confines of Iraq than we previously thought.  but here's the second area of ??????????? When the new currency was printed the CBI only printed 27 Trillion total so what's being auctioned off everyday.  well there's alot of recylcling  and the money supply has grown significantly.  now to the other side of things, not confirmed completely but if 20 trillion is outside the borders there's alot of paper that will never ever return to the country of Iraq.   ever.  that's alot of soiling  so KCW, yes.  that Audit report from Ernst and Young will definately be interesting.
[merry1] Scooter so what's to stop the Iraqi governemnt in saying, that the currency outside of the country is invalid? Could they do that?
[Scooter] no, that would breach some huge rules of engageme

Guru Gankans:  1) the prosperity funds, and the global supplements are being delivered at this time …

2) once these deliveries are complete … that means the trigger packs have been delivered …

3) this then triggers the Emergency Alert Announcements that you will hear on your radio or TV that will let you know the FED – IRS – present day government and all those participating in this government who are not legitimate will be relieved of their positions and power … all the way from Obama, His entire white house staff, the House of Representatives, The Senate, The Supreme Court Judges, and many of the federal judges in the various states … will be arrested and we will go back to being FREE under the Constitutional Government not slaves under The Corporate Government we now have.

4) The Dinar is supposed to R-V before April 1, 2011. The value in Iraq will be at 1 – IQD = $3.18. Our banks will pay $5.18 for 1 – IQD. Ali of DinarTrade and Ty of DinarBanker will pay $6.18 for 1 – IQD. HOLD YOUR HORSES … don’t stop here … you are alerted to note the following … Once they have gotten most of the Dinar turned in and the US turns over those Dinar to CBI … maybe a couple of months down the road … CBI will raise the price to $14 and $20 … so only cash out what you absolutely need to begin with … and hold on to the remaining larger amounts …

5) Some of you are knowledgeable of a program affectionately known as the JR program … this programs is supposed to begin sending out their letters when the new US Treasury takes over and is open for business … this is how GHWBush and GWBush have kept the funds tied up …

6) Hello tomorrow’s millionaires … be sure to keep this info under your hat as much as possible. Don’t let anyone know who does not need to know … for your own safety sake … and that of your family, as well.

Guru Blaino: "OK, Intel Code: 3BGreen, A highly placed former Administration Finance related source, now involved in other matters reports that everything related to the RV of the IQD is accomplished. There will be no ceremony, warning, announcement or the like... the number will simply not be there one second, and will be there the next. It will... "pop" .... there is nothing left to "do" or "accomplish" although work and politics will continue as they should. Bills will be introduced, laws will be pbackyondered, meetings will be scheduled and the day to day business of the GOI will plod along as governments are known and observed to do. Such movement, meetings and the like are of no force or effect on the revaluation of the IQD.... and may serve only to confuse, confound and misdirect our view. Time from now until the announcement that "it" (rate) has appeared should best be spent in reviewing the plans and projects for the Post RV period in which we will all live. The VND (Dong) and several other currencies will revalue together, however no additional information on these is available as to rate. Date will be "in the immediate future" per this contact. What does "Immediate Future" specifically mean to Citizens of PlanetDinar.com is now the relevent question.... and I [Blaino] do not have that information. The rate has intentionally been obfuscated by the introduction of the GBP (British Pound) as a possible "peg to" or "pin to" pairing rate, as well as the incessant mutterings of loppers, ".86-ers" and so on. My best rate SWAG is $5.72 give or take $.40 cents, or a range of $5.32 to $6.12... and NO, I will not go into how I get that number, so do not ask me... it takes too long to type or explain here. (SWAG = Super Wild backyonder Guess lol ) This summation [ Blaino] appears to agree with Okie and several others. If additional intel re: Date or Rate appears... I will bring it to you ASAP! so there is no need to ask. Prepare yourselves, Citizens! I [Blaino] am apprised we are at the precipice".

Guru Med: I AS YOU ALL KNOW AM VERY POSITIVE ON THIS INVESTMENT
AND HAVE FOR YEARS HAD ONE ATTITUDE.  IT IS GOING TO GET DONE.  I DO NOT WANT THESE ANTI DINAR ARTICLES POSTED IN THE FORUMS
EVER.  IT IS HARD ENOUGH STATYING POSITIVE WITH THE MENTAL MIDGETS
HANDLING THINGS IN IRAQ, THAT I HAVE TO BE TOLD TO REMEMBER BERNIE MADDOFF.  THIS IS NOT THE SAME SITUATION AND NO MATTER WHAT, I HAVE MADE MONEY FROM THE AMOUNT I PAID FOR IT, SO I CAN LIVE WITH THAT.

Guru KME:  Recently got thumped by the Nat’l Security folks for disclosing too much … and expects to see changes on CBI between 3 PM and 11 PM Eastern today.  I’m feeling 99% about TODAY/TONIGHT. There is always that 1% that lags behind due to common Iraqi circumstances!!  I feel like Friday and Saturday are no options at this time. Today is what I’ve been told, and it was told with confidence. I trust my sources for the first time on this. Just hope
it doesn’t bite me!!

Guru DinarDaddy:
Once again, there is an article out there, only this time from the IMF, that gives people concern about their investment in the Iraqi Dinar. I’m writing this to help you all understand MY take on the article. Here were MY thoughts when I read it (exact article posted with it’s link below for your reference)…

1) Because I have a long-term approach to my investment this doesn’t concern me too much. What I view as relatively “soon” may be viewed by rumor mongers as “long term”.

2) This article tells me the the RIGHT PEOPLE are in charge of this evolutionary effort. As such, having the IMF quoting the CBI only gives me confidence they are working together to continue to protect my investment.

3) Regardless of whether they are revealing the truth or not (I’m not going to get caught second guessing everything that comes from the CBI or IMF), I do know this one fact… when the time really DOES come when they really do revalue their Iraq’s currency, an article such as this WILL come out to throw people off.

4) Only time will tell the truth. Until then, I’m not going to stress about it. I’m pretty confident we will NOT be given a heads-up when this finally does come down.

5) Finally, this article tells me there is a plan between the CBI and the IMF to manage the exchange rate for Iraq, and that how Iraq handles their rate is important to the IMF. So, unlike some, this article gives me confidence, not stress, over my investment

TheRealGuru:  the first review on Iraq done by the IMF stated that, at the time, the IQD was maybe Overvalued…so, I would tend to believe that new article is legit.   well, the Rv will come from Iraq not the IMF, but Iraq has to realize its economic conditions and improve on it…   basically like what the article states that splash just posted.  Iraq has potential, just not much to offer at this very moment…yet when oil is 90% of your revenues…and with it being so volatile ..one can reason that they need to diversify, build up, get infrastructure, agriculture, private and banking sectors, build up their foreign currency reserves, then they justify a higher rate.   that’s not an opinion but facts…now whether Iraq pulls the trigger now or later is up to them and approval from the IMF …but I just don’t see it happening until some of those things can start being accomplished

Guru JARV:  my hope is they work hard thru April and start getting the audits and reports done that are missing and I am hoping for a rv in before end of May begining of June.  the wto has said to them they would like to see the dinar and us dollar closer in exchange rates

Guru Poppy2:  Ok this is kind of the final list back in may last years a board member of the world bank stated on national american tv interview that for iraq to borrow the trillions they need to pay for infrastructure their currency would have to have a minimum value of $1.53 then… since then they have found they have 26% more reserves just in oil than ever reported. Friends this is the richest country in the world and you own some their currency good gracious people now listen to this. This will be the largest redistribution of wealth in the world since moses led the spoils of egypt into the wilderness of iraq. Now the rate is questionable but we can count on the following back in october nov the imf stated on their website they had approved a rate of $3.22 plus up to 20% more for inflation which amounts to .64 making $3.86 very possible? Now we have not been told if they have ask and been granted any more than that since that time??

This source has never wrong...Friday afternoon will be the announcement of the RV...This source has NEVER been wrong...

Guru Nighthk11:
As I stated before, the second quarter of 2011 begins on 1 April- that is a day away- I am on dinar watch as of today because I believe we will see it at any time- specifically by 01 Apr- very possible by tomorrow evening after banks are closed- this is just my opinion.  Most certainly by or before 8 April when the WTO inaugural is to take place

Guru OkieOilman: “good day america and ships at sea. There will be of nothing of substance in this post. Everything that in the past that needed to be done is completed. We are now simply watching the clock. After all these years–our boat is docking–it would take hours and hours to expound on what all has positively transpired in the last few days. I am tired of sleepless nights obtaining intel/info for myself as well as all of you. Now i am going to rest and watch the clock. Nuff said.”

Guru ILoveMyLife: Other financial entities were given their “heads-up”. Yesterday afternoon late, (MST) we got a message from someone outside our information base that the rate is $5.27 and that the Dong would also go. I did not understand that rate since it had pinged originally at $6.19 (sent out signal between the banking and forex systems – think of the radar ping in the submarine movies), but, I reported what was said by some at that time. This morning it was made known that the Dong would not go as yet, but that in some ways is good – but that is another story. Also, it has been verified that the IQD is still holding at $6.19. Everyone say, “YEA!!!”

Now, understand that the RV has already been put out and it is in the system and can show – remember – at any time. This is not tied to days of the week or times of the day – when it gets to that “special number”, it will light up the banking screens and they are already waiting for dinar holders to show up.

Guru Frank:   today my pilot calls and says the head of chamber of commerce of Baghdad was with him so I spoke to the Head of the Chamber – so my pilot asked him when does he think this will raise in value – and the chamber said 1 1/2 years from now...The closing of the Warka Bank in green zone is huge
Shabibi said they would do auctions to the last minute – the GOI gave Him the green light on the Feb 28th…Shabibi DOES not need the rest of the GOI to do this – if Shabibi sent the LOI on the 15th then he has till April 15th but if he sent this on the 4th (March) then he has till the 4th (April) to revalue the currency

Guru SteveI:  RV on April 1st or shortly thereafter, or on or around April 7th. Again,  I remind you that these are windows that are reasonable.

Guru Delta: LOI WAS SENT--go to the IMF website and go to GDDS page you can see what the country has sent in – NOW TWO Days ago you can now click into it now – !!!  they REPORT to IMF on daily or weekly basis – so meaning Iraq right now are available for all to see - meaning the CBI is ready at any moment to have this RI….

Guru Milndollarbabe:  these are the things i was talking with someone about earlier and we need to remember when an “economist” gives a bad review of this investment….just as with any investment, there are going to be people who favor it and people who don’t. If you simply look on the surface and have not studied this situation, then it might not appear worthy to some. So, we have to have faith in ourselves and what we have learned and that our banks were involved in this (so its not a scam)…and continue to study and research and learn the history of how and why we are where we are with this investment…trust yourselves over some economist who hasn’t given this but a few minutes thought

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 3/31/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Terbo56 Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:50 am

And the 'shit' just keeps on flowing, even today- It isn't going to happen, IF ever-Everything is controlled by outside sources-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum