Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Go down

3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/29/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:18 am

Guru Nighthk11:  everything is now in plain sight and comming together for RV.  several US treasuary agents involved in the RV have departed Iraq yesterday for the US.  All Banks are now tied in electronically to the new banking system within CBI.  Visa cards have been distributed to first – parliment members- business owners- and now are set to be released to the people (who have jobs)- Must have a tradeable currency to be used globally.  IMF documents clearly state the plan and who is driving the train -IMF-WTO-WB- new SDR’s are on the horizon (Special Drawing Rights). 
The base rate of the dinar is as I have been informed currently at $3.20-$3.22.  I am now of the opinion that 31 March thru 7 April is a window of opportunity for what we want to see with the dinar.  the final security minister issue is set to be done this week, so all I can see at this moment is that issues are falling into place- I am joined in this opinion by Breitling and others- It is about to really happen.

It was related to me that Kuwait has no problems with the Iqd being higher than theirs because of demographics ie: 3 million vs 30 million people- geographically , Iraq is 5 times larger than Kuwait- therefore more resources to support their requested value which is now higher than $3.10-$3.22

Guru OkieOilman: good morning america and ships at sea. I will not go into a multitude of intel furnished me during the night-but suffice to say we are there–announcement of the r/v can occur at any moment. It is settled–it is done–it is completed–it can not be stopped now by anyone but god. There are entirely too many details to even start to discuss–just comfort yourself in knowing it is coming to fruition. I am purposefully not going to give exact date and rate–i gave my word not too. This is the end of the line. We are there period–selah

this is going to be one of my lasts posts–will post very little henceforth—-it would be after the fact

i am sure by now blaino has shared the latest intel he received late this afternoon and (pray) that it is true this time--kinda reminds me of after this morning's rotten post i made someone remarked that ----notice that a bad morning is always followed by a great afternoon--sounds kinda prolific in retrospect now-----  it is not my place to pre-empt blaino--if he hasn't posted i am sure there are a reason---i will let him share his intel.

Guru Gankans: RV of the dinar to come this week, just as TK has said. My sources are saying the dinar world will be happy this week. They wouldn’t give a specific date, but they were very confident of the dinar revaluing along with the many other countries. Confidence is soaring! Stay tuned!

Guru Breitling:  the banks in Iraq are prepped to go international.  all 6 major banks.  in fact the articles about the Forex services were from the banks  complaining they cannot compete with street traders on the dinar.  a lot of people are saying iraq needs to be stable to have a currency tradable.  the problem is iraq’s plan is to stabilize Iraq using the dinar.  it is part of the stabilizing process.  stabilization will come only after the rise in value of the dinar and its world trade status done.

Guru Mailman17:  THE MORE PRESSURE PUT ON MALIKI AND PARLIMENT TO GET THE MINISTERS IN AND SWOEN IN SO SHABS CAN PUSH THAT BUTTON HE HAS BEEN WAITING A YEAR TO PUSH.  I BELIEVE MALIKI WILL PUT FORTH HIS PICKS THEN…YES.  WHICH IS THE 31ST

Guru Med:  I JUST READ A GREAT HEADS UP ARTICLE FROM SEVERAL D.S. PROFESSORS ON HOW THE RV OF THE DINAR WILL BE OF LESS OF A BENEFIT THAN THEY WILL GET FROM IT.  WELL, NO KIDDING AND WHY.  CUZ FIRST OFF THEY WAITED SO DAMN LONG TO DO IT. THEY SOLD SO MUCH DINAR THAT NO MATTER WHEN THE RV, THEY HAVE TO PAY IT BACK AND THE INITIAL HELP OF THE DINAR WILL NOT BE FELT FOR SEVERAL MONTHS TO A YEAR IN IRAQ
UNTIL THEY GET THE PRIVATE SECTOR ACTUALLY IN PLACE AND TRADE AGREEMENTS INTERNATIONALLY GET OFF THE GROUND.

AND THE REMARKS ON A COUPLE THINGS.  FIRST OFF THE DINAR IS STABLE AT 1170.  OH GREAT
AND YOU KNOW WHAT SO IS MY MONOPOLY MONEY.  BOTH HAVE THE EXACT SAME EXCHANGE RATE AND THEY ARE MISSING ONE HUGE THING.  THE OIL REVENUES WILL NOT SAVE IRAQ WHICH IS PAID IN USD.  SO BOTTOM LINE IS THIS EITHER SH*T CAN THE DINAR AND USE ONLY THE USD IN ALL OF IRAQ
OR STOP HANGING ON OUR COATTAILS AND MISLEADING THAT A SUBSIDIZED CURRENCY IS STABLE. 

NO CURRENCY IS STABLE UNLESS IT IS TESTED
AND IT HAS NOT BEEN.   IT HAS NOT STOOD UP AGAINST ONE CURRENCY ON IT’S OWN.  NOT EVEN THE USD AND WHY, BECAUSE THEY MANIPULATE THE DINAR AGAINST THE USD.  IT IS SUPPOSE TO BE A STRAIGHT UP PEG.   IT IS NOT.  IT IS A DIRTY PEG WHICH SHABIBI USES TO MANIPULATE THE EXCHANGE RATE AND THIS AS WE HAVE SAID FOR YEARS OR AT LEAST SINCE MARCH 18TH, 2009 WHEN THEY FIRST LEFT THE STABILIZATION PROGRAM FOR DEVELOPING COUNTRIES AND IT WAS ONE MONTH BEFORE THEY LEFT IT. THE IMF AND WB BOTH TOLD THEM THAT IF THEY DID NOT MAKE A MOVE ON THE DINAR AND GO TO PHASE II AND LET IT GO TOO LONG TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SBA SUCCESS THEN THEY WOULD GO TO PHASE III WHICH IS CALLED: TO DAMN LATE. 

AND BY NOT LISTENING THEY HAVE PUT IRAQ INTO ECONOMIC CHAOS AND THAT IS IT BOTTOM LINE.  WHEN YOU HAVE 55% IN POVERTY
VERSUS 18% BACK WHEN THEY LEFT THE IMF IT SURE DOES NOT JUMP OUT AS A SUCCESS IN THEIR OWN ECONOMIC POLICY.  AND IT AMAZES ME THAT PROFESSORS WHO ARE HOPEFULLY REALLY SCHOOLED NOT BOUGHT THEIR DIPLOMAS, WHICH SEEMS TO BE A FAVE PASTIME OF ENTITLED IRAQI’S
THEY WOULD KNOW THAT THEY ARE MOVING INTO A FREE MARKET ECONOMY
AND EVEN AN ILLITERATE LIKE MYSELF KNOWS THAT YOU CANNOT HAVE A FREE MARKET ECONOMY WITHOUT A “FOREIGN EXCHANGE CURRENCY” AND IT ALSO ELIMINATES ALL SUBSIDIES FROM THE GOI TO ANYONE.  SO THEN THEY WILL SEE JUST HOW STABLE 1170 IS. 

I ALSO SEE THAT ALLAWI IS PUTTING MALIKI ON NOTICE. THAT HIS 100 DAYS IS BEING TAKEN AS GOSPEL AND HE ALSO SAID HE KNOWS MALIKI AND THAT ALL HE DID WAS TRY TO BUY 100 DAYS IN HOPES ALLAH WILL COME DOWN AND BLESS HIM

THEY ALL ARE IN A SPOT OF PRODUCE SOMETHING OR FACE THE WRATH
NOW I THINK THE PEOPLE ARE GIVING 100 DAYS

Guru DonnieR:  We are still being advised that all issues with deadlines for an RV before the end of this month are still in place. Nothing indicates any delays and we should all be calm and let the rest of this week play out. If this continues beyond April 1st, we the CEO'S will be asking ourselves how this could possibly be true with them working over time signing documents after documents to meet the deadline of April 1st.

Gurus Tony and Chief:  RV will be done by April 1st.  IDQ will be pegged to British Pound not dollar...rate was miscalculated...it will be $6.19 .  Lost a source but all sources are independent from each other..."they", the powers that be, are listening to the CCs.  No longer week by week, day by day...we are minute by minute.

Guru Mikkie:  Treasury Department members in Iraq will be home by the weekend...they were told they would not leave until after RV.

Guru Blaino: 
BREAKING NEWS::::::::::FLASH::::::::::::BREAKING NEWS::::::::::FLASH::::::::::::BREAKING NEWS::::::::::FLASH::::::::::::BREAKING NEWS::::::::::FLASH:::::::::::: CITIZENS OF PLANETDINAR.COM :::::: STAND BY FOR NEWS:::::::::::: RV MAY BE ANNOUNCED AT ANY TIME ::::::::::::::: WELL PLACED MIDDLE EAST CONTACT ::::::::::::: CLAIMS GOI HAS SIGNED OFF ON THE RV:::::::::::::: ESTABLISHED SOURCE ::::::::::::::: WITH TRACK RECORD::::::::::::::::: GOI (GOVERNMENT OF IRAQ) IN LATE AND SECURE MEETINGS HAS SIGNED OFF ON THE REVALUATION OF THE IRAQI DINAR :::::::::::: WE COULD BE IN THE WINDOW AS YOU READ THIS:::::::::: LET’S HOPE SO::::::::::: THIS TIME! SORRY SO LONG TO GET THIS ON ::::::::: TRIED 2 OTHER SOURCES FOR CONFIRMATION::::::: GOD SPEED TO US ALL::::::::: TAKE AS RUMOR ::::::::: FOR NOW

ILOVEMYLIFE: Got this update today….technical problem in the fiber optics in the financial system… it is being resolved. As soon as it is flowing, the RV will show at any time of the night or day – business day or night. It will come down at any time. Be encouraged – it is on the way

DV Member:  today my friend call me and said "RV is assigned early in the morning and will be public announced in next 48 hours. Information came from very high positioned member in GOI.

Question:  I'm a newbie here and have been following this site for a few month now. I have been purchasing dinars from dinar trade beginning Jan 31, 2011st to be exact and again Feb 2, 2011 and most recently yesterday. What i notice what was different were the destination bank. Instead of Bank of America for my first two orders it is now Wells Fargo. Do you think this may be significant?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum