Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:14 am

Guru Delta: It could be Wednesday or Thursday. Parliment generally works on Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday but they are working everyday now. They are working very very hard to get this accomplished and it could be anytime.

Guru Bondlady:  iraq is fixin to explode on the markets.  the world is watching and waiting.  our waits about over.  so u see we have every thing to be hopeful and thankful for right????

Guru Mailman17:  KEEP YOUR PEEPERS OPEN FOR NEWS ON THE HCL. WE ARE IN VERY GOOD SHAPE.  DONT WORRY…IT WONT HIDE.  IT WILL JUST POP OUT AT YA LIKE A SNAKE.  A OILY GNARLY IRAQI SNAKE…LOL

Guru Med:  BEEN FOLLOWING THE NEWS FOR HRS AND VERY LITTLE OUT OF PARLIAMENT.  OH THEY HAD SOME READINGS, BUT I AM INTERESTED IN THE OIL LAW.  THOUGH REMOVING SADAAM ERA LAWS IS A POSITIVE,BUT JUST WHAT ARE THEY.  WE ARE JUST WAITING FOR THEM TO ADDRESS ISSUES OF REAL CHANGE

Guru Frank26: I have stayed away for good reasons. I also told you that today and tomorrow would be loaded with info from the GOI.  Let's just say by Wednesday we will know much more.

Guru Bluwolf:  Hi all the wind is whispering a beautiful tune.  One that will make us dance the night away.  Very soon. Just some bread crumbs, banks are whispering our tune.  Stay well see ya, happy journeys.

Guru TerryK:  HOW MANY PEEPS HAVE DONG.  REMEMBER MONTHS AGO WHEN I SAID 2.22 WAS THE GOAL.  CAN YOU SAY 1.67 IS WHAT I WAS TOLD TODAY. WHAT IM HEARING TOMORROW AFTERNOON.   IT WAS ONLY .04 IS WHAT WAS EXPECTED.  SO IN THE SAME BREATH I WAS TOLD THE DINAR IS GOING TO BE LIKE 4.12.  CBI RATE HIGHER LIKE 5.27. TOMORROW IS WHAT I WAS TOLD BY ONE OF MY SOURCES.  I HAVE ALREADY ORDERED MY RV.  WHOO HOO.  YOU ALL CAN ORDER IT AND JUST PAY AFTERWARDS.   REASON WE DID NOT SEE IT TODAY IS ELECTRONIC PROBLEMS.  BUT BANKS TO HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED THIS AFTERNOON OF THIS GOING DOWN.  THIS IS GOING TO BE A ECONOMIC RE-BOOTING.  ALL COUNTRIES ARE TO R V.  OVER 100 COUNTRIES IS THE WORD I WAS TOLD. 

Guru Gunner: I know who this person is and the contacts he has… he is a man of few words. but when he speaks I listen.  he said… the GOI has signed off on the RV…  we will see it ANYTIME…   fits right in with what you are hearing… but I know this guy and who he has lunch with  so I’m loving that it is all coming together

Guru SteveI: Things are looking very positive for Iraq now and I think the RV is even closer than ever now.  Let's all stay positive. I am not discouraged in the slightest.  I Keep looking at Forex at 2am...should see something.

Guru OkieOilman: good morning america and ships at sea. Well-hell–it seems like the last 2 days in iraq the parliment must have sat upon their hands. The ministry seats is still up for grab. Maliki is suppose to announce the ministers saturday ( where have we heard that before). This has to be a well contrived plan on someones part to delay the r/v–to what end is not apparent to me presently. Shabbi met with parliment for a short while to insist on a new private banking law that required each private bank to have 250 billion dinar as reserve. (seems like he want’s control of private banking industry in conjunction with the cbi. (kinda sounds like ben bernanke and timothy geitner doesn’t it?) the r/v is still on the horizon and i still feel that it has to be done this month (3 days away) to fulfill the initiation of contracts specifiying that as a date. I hope i am wrong and the r/v suddenly appears but with some matters still to be addressed it looks like a few days more is needed (where have i heard that before?) i had hoped for More difinitive news but there is the latest. The r/v will occur and hopefully sooner than later. I am just as dismayed as any of you and do not like to post as i did today.

Guru Tony: I'm 99.9% sure we will see the RV today.

DV Member:  The 27th has come and gone.  And life is still the same. Everyone just hang tight. No need to start throwing knives at each other. It will be interesting to hear what the intel coming out of Iraq is today. I would have figured that all the banks, forex screens, traders and market makers would have had this thing trading in our favor by now had something truly happened. I would imagine that we start seeing some articles out around lunch time. Anyway everybody hang in there

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 3/28/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:47 am

I'm 99.9% sure Tony is in prison for fraud
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum