Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

2 posters

Go down

3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty 3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by Ssmith Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:31 pm

Poppy2:  Most people also know our us treasury holds some 3.7 trillion dinar and you and i and all the corporations in america hold an estimated 3 trillion more dinar .. Now lets just count a little 3.7 trillion the treasury holds times 3.22 only equals a total of 11.9 trillion dollars that our treasury will hold wow subtract that from our national debt??? We are down to a sum of under 2.1 trillion i sure hope everyone is paying attention this is world shattering news lol, ll another coming poppy2

Then from that 2.1 trillion we have to subtract the avg 35% that all of us will be paying in taxes on what we hold?? Which is another 3 plus trillion glory now we have a small trillion surplus and all the wars are paid for now dont get excited just yet i havent gotten to the best part. All the dinar that our treasury is holding or turning in to the cbi for destruction will be traded because of our friend **** cheney for oil at a rate of $42.00 a barrel wow, wow now today oil is over $100.00 a barrell so we will broker that oil to other nations at market price and guess what we are going to more than double the profits again on the same investment and [getrdone]do you really think the us is trying to hold up the rv or are they busting their bunns to get it for me and you nono they are busting their bunns to get it for their greedy little hand. I rest my case and i love you guys

Guru Med:  SO NOW WE SEE IF THE READING OF THE HCL IS TONIGHT.  IF SO
THEN I BELIEVE WE TRULY ARE GOING TO SEE THE END.  THIS WILL BE HUGE AND ALSO CBI HAS EXPLAINED THAT THE OIL REVENUES IS NOT GOING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS, IT WILL BE THE PRIVATE SECTOR AND THIS WILL ONLY WORK WITH THE DINAR AT A RATE IT IS WORTH WANTING FOR WAGES AND INVESTMENT.  RIGHT NOW IT PAYS TO TAKE THE SUBSIDIES AND THE RATION CARDS AND ALL THE HANDOUTS THAN USE THE DINAR AT 1170.  SO WE AS I SAID ARE LOOKING FRIGGN GREAT RIGHT NOW. I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THAT EVERYONE UNDERSTANDSI AM MORE EXCITED THAN I HAVE EVER BEEN,
WELL SINCE NOV 09 WHEN WE KNEW THEY WERE SERIOUS ABOUT RV’ING.
BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT SHABIBI DIDN’T HAVE A SET TO DO IT THEN.  LOL
HE MUST BE A EUNICH OR SOMETHING.  OK LATER GANG

Guru Frank26:  I will be very silent Sunday ......Monday ........Tuesday......but not Wednesday. One last thing.......the 1st is the start of the fiscal year for the IMF. IMF controls the IQD under CH7 ........I bet you they would like to start their year off with the whole ME adjusting their currency.
IMO you will never see the RI/RV on a Friday or a Saturday or a Sunday.

Guru Scooter:  let’s start with drainage funds from 2006 – 2010. The drainage funds are this.  When iraq makes a budget from year to year they allocate for example $62.5 per barrel for revenue estimations and then they calculate the how much they can spend in the future years budget.  well what’s happend is this.  oil averaged $78 a barrol.  so when you mfg. 2.2 Mbpd there’s significant drainage of those funds  that need to be rolled over for next years budget.  now do that for the four years, then calculate in the theft of those funds, particularly in the 2006 – 2008 years during the massive shortages and terrible inflation.  I mean a whole black market existed.  oh yea, big time funds, as much as 40 Billion missing.   tha’ts what the Gao was Screaming about.  the Us Government Accounting Office Thrashed the Doe, Dod, State Department, etc.,.. because Iraq wanted 15 Billion for Security. 
they said pay for your security.  now those tools are completely functional at Somo and the accountablility on all sides in place for every transaction. 
State Owned Oil Company.   It’s been an Soe — State Owned Enterprise. 
Last year alone — there should have been close to 25 Billion in drainage.  Now, with that said, Do you Really think they have a budget deficit????

Iraq needed to show they were Credit worthy and establish their Credit worthiness.  its about a credit rating just as much as a loan.  second for cash flow reasons the loan was meant as precautionary.   if you check out the Sba’s and notice how much they have actually taken in they haven’t taken in the the whole 3.5 Billion.  They’ve taken the first 471 million, the remainder is just sitting in the Imf account.

: they’ve spent the last 8 years via the Sba’s with the Imf to elevate the trust with the world cummunity.  the first Sba was a Tranche of about $471 million.
they paid it completely off.  the second one came in and they completelyl paid it off.  this $3.5 Billion they have barely touched and they’ll pay that off early.
so, the credit rating is imperative for them to do business worldwide.  what’s interesting is the Us. the Us is on the brink of losing it’s credit rating. 
If that occurs, well, I don’t want to think about that.

the Cbi needs to make sure they account for all the Usd’s in country and in circulation or else Dollarization will occur as in 2006 and we’ll see the same divergance between Core Inflation and Headline.  I don’t we’ll see that this time because the monitoring abilities are 500% better. What the cbi will do is bump the interest rate up and tighten the money supply to control that “pesky” critter called inflation.  the cbi was forced to jump interest rates way up. in fact, at one time the rates were as high as 20%, but they need to show they can control the 5.5% as Biw just indicated and they need to stop that in its tracks. period

Guru Mailman17: NO ONE CARES MORE ABOUT THIS INVESTMENT THAN WE DO
AND MED AND MYSELF AND OTHERS PAST AND PRESENT KNOW THIS IS COMING TO AN END.  THERE TRULY IS NOTHING MORE WE CAN DECIPHER
OR PICK APART.  ITS ALL DONE. THATS WHAT I SAW A MONTHE AGO AND I AM SURE THATS WHAT MED SEES NOW AS DOES THE MODS, ADMINS AND SITE ADMINS.  NOT JUST HERE BUT OTHER SITES.  YOU CAN BRASH ALL THE RUMOR YOU WANT, BUT FACTS AND LOOKING INTO THOSE AND THE RAMIFICATIONS ARE WHAT WE SEEK.  NOTHING MORE NOTHING LESS.  IRAQ IS DONE.  WE HAVE FIGURED THEM OUT. TOOK 7 YEARS BUT FOOL BEEN A RIDE. 
NOW….WE WILL WAIT….AS WE ALWAYS HAVE BEEN DOING AND ARE PRETTY GOOD AT IT AND WHEN WE CASH IN…WE SHALL HAVE THE FINAL LAUGH AND YOU SHOULD APPLAUSE ALL OF YOU…FOR HANGING IN THERE.

Guru Samchilli: The train is coming, people get ready.  Well, we arrive at another weekend with much hope for the coming Monday.

Guru Tony:  WE HAVE SOME GOOD INFORMATION.  ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND, LIFE YOUR GONNA LOOK BACK ON. CAUTION.. 2 THINGS COME WITH MONEY, RESPONSIBILITY, RESPONSIBILITY.  ITS GONNA BE FINE.  THE MORE MONEY YOU HAVE THE EASIER LIFE WILL BE CAN BE A STRUGGLE.
WE WILL HELP YOU OUT AFTERWARDS… YOU COULD LOOSE YOUR BEST FRIEND, UNCLES, COUSINS. IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT YOU NEVER MADE THEM BELIEVE YOU.  WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE GONNA GO THROUGH A LOT NEXT WEEK.  A LOT OF PEOPLE WITH MONEY REGRET THEY NEVER HAD IT, WE WILL TRY TO COMMUNICATE AND HELP YOU OUT.

All I can say is……….Monday is my birthday and all of you will be helping me celebrate it. It will be a day to remember forever. It really is my birthday and if you didn’t understand the message above please turnoff your computer and leave it off until Tuesday. It has been great having you guys as part of our team. Enjoy your weekend.

Guru Simon (PTR): WILL NOT MENTION SOURCE BUT WE HAVE 3 MAJOR BANKS CONFIRMED 27 IS THE DAY RV WILL OCCUR.  BAGDAD SOURCE WITH CERTAINTY ALSO.  WE HAVE HAD RUMORS ALSO BUT ACTUALLY SINCE MONDAY MORNING THE 27 IS THE DAY…. I HEARD EARLIER TODAY THAT THE RV HAS BEGUN FROM BANK SOURCE… 
GW BACKS UP WHAT HAS BEEN SAID. COUPLE SENSITIVE SOURCES, I DO BELIEVE WE ARE THERE.  GUYS JUST SO YOU KNOW OUR NORMAL SOURCES HAVE SAID LET THE PARTY BEGIN.  FOREX SOURCES, BANKS, ETC CAN ALL SEE THINGS WE CANNOT.  WE HOPPED IT WAS THE 22.  3.20 TO 3.20 WERE THE DATES NOT THE RATE.  THE RATE IS WAY OVER 3.20.  CAN I SAY THAT?
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT IT, GO BACK TO ALL THE OTHER SITES… TELL ALL THOSE KNUCKLE HEADS ABOUT A LOP AND TEN CENTS ETC…… COME MONDAY MORNING THEY WILL ALL LOOK FOOLISH.  RATE IS WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OVER 3.20.

Guru Ann (PTR): SOURCES WITH MILITARY, AGAIN INFORMATIONCONFIRMED. GET TEAM TALKING ABOUT 5 SOMETHING.  WE ARE HEARING THIS ALSO AND DEFINITELY OVER 3.20.  ON THE FIRST THERE IS GOING TO BE A VERY BIG CELEBRATION IN IRAQ, MAKES SENSE THE RV WOULD BE DONE, 27TH WOULD BE THE DATE

Guru Rich Queen: I HAVE HEARD 5.27 .. DID I HEAR THAT, IS THIS A RELIABLE SOURCE . WHAT CHIEF HEARD FROM HIGH SOURCES INVOLVED PART OF DELAY WAS DUE TO RATE BEING LOW. RECENTLY CHINA HAS SIGNED OFF ON THIS AND WE BELIEVE IT COULD POSSIBLY BE ONE MORE THING, SO FAR ABOVE KUWAIT…. IS KUWAIT NOW 4.95.. WE BELIEVE BASKET WAS ALL SUPPOSE TO CONVERT.  THANK YOU, WE HAVE ALWAYS HEARD ABOVE KUWAIT

Guru Athena:  They did have a rv last Saturday at 3.87 in Iraq I am told.  I assure you it did, I have proof of the 3.87.  

Guru SteveI:  Partner in Iraq says The Ministry of Finance has called all his general managers from all over Iraq to come to Baghdad for a very special meeting Sunday. Wonder what that could be about? Just let me guess.

Guru Darline: all the years I have been in this the RV is the KEY to the shackles (chapter 7).…so they will not get their keys to their shackles till they RV first!

Bank Story (Dinar Daddy Member): 
I’ve been following the dinar since dec, 23 2010 and I spend about four hours a day reading everything on this site. I know I’m a dinar junkie.  But I’ve been reading some post that were made this week and last about banks not accepting and banks accepting dinar for cash in.  Well an interesting thing happened to me so I figured id send an email out and see if anybody else is hearing the same thing.
I went into my bank (chase bank) 4/26/11 and ask for a bank statement.  There was a lady there that was keeping an eye on the other tellers while they were working. I believe she was the manager. Well I told the teller I needed a bank statement and she had me sit down and wait for one of the other bankers that gets to sit at a desk and set up loans ect. So I sat down and than the lady who was watching the tellers said she could help me.
So I walked over there and started to get my statement from her. While she was pulling up my info i thought about talking to her about the dinar.  So I asked her can I cash in my dinar here and she automaticlly said we don’t buy the iraq dinar but offer a foreign investment account which you could buy some. I was in shock so I told her I just called and spoke with your manager last month and she told me I can bring my iraq dinar in to cash in and after the exchange the money will be directly deposited into my account the same day.
So I told her this and she said well let me go get my mri banking book. She flipped to where the IRQD was and asked if my bills looks like this?  Which they were the 25,000 k bills and I said yeah.  Well she told me no we don’t take them because there country is a sactions country.  I was like what do you mean you don’t take them. I havnt heard that anywhere.  Than I asked her what if the amount was over million dollars. She said no were only allowed to deal with smaller transactions, like with our peso money we only allow 1000 dollar transactions each day.  I didn’t understand this at all. I posted this so maybe someone else out there has the answer or the same thing happen to them.
Thank you fellow dinar investors

Dinar Story:  He was at a Carl’s Jr. having a meeting with his youth pastor about church stuff.  When they finished eating and meeting, they got up and began to walk out. There was man that was sitting behind him that had a peculiar look. He described him as an ethnic looking man with olive skin and dark hair and the physic of a UFC fighter, with strong features and a chiseled chin. My friend was so detailed about his looks that I teased him (the pastor) and said, “Dude, do you have a man crush going on or what??”

He said that there was something energizing about his presence, but he can’t describe what it was. So this man asked, “Where’s your church?” while he is looking/texting on his smart phone, never looking up. My friend was a little thrown off because this man would not look up. My friend answered and said, “We are just down the road, you should come and visit us on Sunday”. The man said that he is just passing through, but then asked, “Do you believe in coincidence?” My friend said, “No”. The man then said, “Sit down I want to tell you something that will help prepare your family and church for what is going to happen“. So they sat and the man wrote on the back of his Carl’s Jr. receipt the name of a Dinar site, gave it to him and said, “Go to this website and order some Iraqi dinar”. My friend told him that he has some and is familiar with the Iraqi Dinar.

The man told him, “Good, it’s going to revalue soon and when it does, you need to buy silver and gold, because once it does, everything is going to change”. My friend said, “Well, we heard that it’s supposed to RV any day now”. The man responded, “Not yet, but soon. What you see going on in Egypt is going to happen in two more middle eastern countries and the US will go into another war.” and then he said this, “When it does happen, it will RV at 318; when it does RV, everything is going to change”. My friend said that he was fluttery in his spirit and not able to think straight when this man was talking. He was able to ask him, “So how do you know this, what do you do?” The man answered, “I do what I do and I’m good at it“. My friend then left with his Youth Pastor feeling weird. When my friend finally got his composure moments later, he turned around and went back to talk to him some more, but the man was gone. (Of course!).

Now I know this sounds weird, but it happened. What was even weirder to me and my wife was, 2 weeks before this encounter, my wife was in prayer and she heard the Lord say, “I do what I do and I’m good at it” She wrote it down in her prayer/prophetic book and told me about it. I blew it off like I usually do but when this happened with my friend I got the heebeegeebees! So take it for what it is. I kept telling him to post this, but the bashers scared him away. This whole thread is about spooky stuff so I thought it would fit. Take it for what its worth to you or throw it away.

I’m an Assembly of God pastor and have nothing to gain for posting this. My friend is also a pastor so he has nothing to gain from making this up. He still has the Carl’s Jr receipt that this man wrote on if you would like a pic of it look him up and send him a message.

One more thing, my friend asked him his name and he said my name is “Abriel”, which means, “Congregation of God”.

MY COMMENT:
I have no way of verifying this, but if this did happen in late January, it foretold the present war in Libya.

Likewise, the UN resolution authorizing this war in Libya was passed on March 18 (3/18), and the bombs began to fly the next day.

March 18 was indeed a watch date for me, as it has been ever since 1986 when I had a dream about that date. In my dream came a prophetic revelation, spoken through a bank teller who was handing me money (in the dream): “This is the beginning of a lot of money.”
In the dream, I responded to her: “Would you repeat that for me? I want to remember it when I wake up.”

How weird is that?
Anyway, I remembered it word for word when I woke up.
As early as last July, Ron and I were discussing this very dream, and wondering if perhaps the dinar would revalue on March 18. At the time, the date was too far into the future to consider seriously, but we have now passed that date. The dinar did not revalue, but now comes this strange account posted above.

There is probably more to the “318” than meets the eye. It could be a time of day or perhaps the starting point of a countdown. It’s hard to say at this point. All we can say for sure is that the UN essentially declared war on Libya on March 18, and that this strange man at the restaurant seemed to say that the dinar would not revalue until after America had entered another war. He indicated that the revaluation would come afterward, but did not say how long after.

Who knows? Interesting and entertaining to say the least. God bless

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND Empty Re: 3/26/2011 - FIVE YEARS AGO In DINARLAND

Post by ReapAndSow73 Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:54 pm

more proof of RV, more bull crap bank stories woven together w religion, and Renfrow spitting lies like he has always done...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum