Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011

2 posters

Go down

DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 Empty DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011

Post by kenlej Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:34 am

12-20 2011  Guru Hammerman  Everything is in a very positive place...can't give you a date, be prepared for between now and Friday, if not by Friday night, will be first or second week of January.  If they do not RV by Friday 23rd, stiffer sanctions wil be put on them.  

12-20-2011  Guru Freeway Bill  So many articles, so much smoke, stuff that is just not true...we are in a great position...they are not going to give up their sovereign status, they have worked too hard to let all this fall through.  This is going to come to us very soon.

12-20-2011  Guru DinarWishes   Banks Are ready...Have been Ready...The 72 hour deadline has to do with pulling the trigger it would have to go to the banks and then sent to the Branches...there is a proccess...No One knows the rate till its posted...Period.

12-20-2011  Guru Enorrste  The problem, of course, is Maliki himself.  Trying to figure out what motivates him is a waste of time.  Clearly he doesn't care about the people, or the infrastructure.  Getting the RV off the ground would solve so many problems.  I just don't get it.  The only thing I can come up with is that he still is clinging to the idea that he won't do the RV until he gets Iraq out from under Ch 7.  This has been a stalemate for over a year, IMO.  But now Allawi and others are ramping up the pressure for him to do something, and quickly.  Whether he will respond is anyone's guess.

12-20-2011  Guru BWM  we are on an any minute time period...we believe before Christmas is the ideal time for this to happen...the "turmoil" in Iraq is a constant thing...Media does their best to "upgrade" the issues in Iraq because of the need to propogate their views.  sanctions have been discussed to be imposed on Iraq again on the 23rd if they do not comply. THIS DOES NOT mean they cannot RV even if they apply the sanctions again...Intel says before Christmas...my "gut" feeling was hopefully by today.

12-20-2011  Guru TerryK   JUST GOT A CALL...I WILL TELL YOU THIS...A BANK HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT THE RV IS PENDING...DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS...THEY SAID PENDING WHICH GOES ALONG WITH WHAT I GOT...FROM A FRIEND THAT CALLED ME...SO HEARING SIMULAR STUFF,  TWO DIFFERENT BANKS.

12-20-2011  Guru Enorrste   We dealt in depth with the problems in Iraq related to the GOI.  None of us was very positive, quite frankly.  Maliki is getting squeezed by Allawi, who has walked out of Parliament, meaning nothing will get passed.  It appears that they won't do anything until Jan 3 at the earliest.  In addition the Supreme Court has ordered the arrest of one of Maliki's opponents (also from Allawi's group, I believe).  And finally the deputy PM has called Maliki a dictator on CNN a couple of days ago.  So, it is our opinion that the next couple of weeks are very important, either to move the ball forward or have some sort of meltdown of the  GOI.

12-20-2011  Guru Okie_Oil_Man   WE MIS-INTERPRETED YESTERDAY'S INTEL. THESE UNITED NATIONS SANCTIONS WILL NOT BE IMPOSED UNTIL JANUARY 1, 2012, UNLESS THE IQD ACTIVATION HAS OCCURRED...WE STAND POSITIVE ON THE GROUND THAT WE SIMPLY ARE EXTREMELY CLOSE AND FINITE DETAILS ARE NOT 100% KNOWN TO ANYONE. WE STAND UNITED THAT THIS RV WILL HAPPEN SOON.

12-20-2011  Guru Bulldog75  THIS CAN STILL HAPPEN ANY HOUR. WE KNOW THIS HAS TO HAPPEN FOR EUROPE AS WELL AS THE WORLD ECONOMY.

12-20-2011  Guru Med   MY ONLY CONCERN WITH SHABIBI IS HE OR WILL HE HAVE ANY CONCERNS ABOUT THE POLITICAL CRISIS.  I AM THINKING -  NO.   HE HAS ALREADY WAITED TOO LONG FOR THE IMF, ALSO I SEE THEY ARE CALLING FOR IRAQ TO GET INTO THE WTO IMMEDIATELY AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF WHAT THEY CAN OFFER.

12-20-2011  Guru Bear5642    They are released from chapter 7...THAT IS NOT TRUE MISINFORMATION ...CHAPTER 7 IS OVER

12-20-2011  Guru Poppy3   i have gotten this from a federal judge and former elected official. He states but also says he is not positive that he doesn't think the un can force the rv. They can uphold all the sanctions against iraq that are left from chapter 7 and could impose new sanctions through the un that doesnt even effect the chapter 7 sanctions...THEY CAN'T GET RELEASE FROM THE SANCTIONS STILL REMAINING UNTILL THEY RV.

12-20-2011  Comedian Guru Eagle Has Landed   being a guru...is like being a writer for Hallmark - you need something for every occassion.  

12-20-2011  Guru Bear 5642   Iraq does still have sanctions against them as so do many other countries. They are released from chapter 7 and the RV has absolutely nothing to do with UN sanctions.  I can assure you everything is according to plan. The RV will happen and we know it will.  I believe we will have a very blessed and wonderful Christmas if you know what I mean...THE 23RD IS A PERFECT DATE...I DONT THINK IT WILL BE OVER 4.50...THE DATE AND RATE ARE LOCKED IN THATS FACT.

12-20-2011  Guru Med   WE ARE ON THE LAST LEG OF THIS JOURNEY...I NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAMS OF THIS IMAGINED THAT THIS IS HOW WE WOULD BE MOVING TO END THIS.  I JUST THOUGHT WE WOULD WAKE UP ONE DAY AND IT WOULD BE ON FOREX AND THAT WOULD BE IT.  WE GOT WHAT WE HOPED FOR AND I HAVE TO SAY I HAD RESERVATIONS AFTER ALL THE NEGATIVE THAT PARLIAMENT WOULD APPROVE IT BUT AFTER THE LAST 3 DEFEATS IN PARLIAMENT AGAINST MALIKI INITIATIVES AND SINCE IT WAS THE RULE OF LAW THEMSELVES WHO WERE AGAINST IT I THOUGHT WE HAD A SHOT...TURNS OUT IT WASNT REALLY EVER IN JEOPARDY.

12-20-2011  Guru Kaperoni   So much for December.  Parliament is done for this year.   So they are going to make the people of Iraq wait and continue to suffer.  These guys did literally nothing since returning in Nov from vacation. They now will not return until Jan 4th.  Sad.   Well...my prediction is that Shabibi will continue to wait.  He needs all the economic mechanisms in place to make the economy go once the RV happens...so IMO were looking mid -Jan at the soonest now and that might be asking a lot. 

12-20-2011  Guru Bulldog75  WE SHOULD, IMHO, HAVE THIS BY OR BEFORE DEC.23 AS PER SOURCES. WE ARE STILL HOUR TO HOUR AND COULD DOMINO AT ANY TIME. UNITED NATIONS JUST PUSHED 'SPEED DIAL' FOR A, M AND S. STAY READY

12-20-2011  Guru Hammerman    I can find zero negative stuff- we are in a good place...The issues in iraq are not a concern. There was a couple small players arrested but nothing like the news media is saying...Please be happy an joyous about the place that this rv lays...we are still not 100% on a day but tonite after midnite into Wednesday day seems to come up the most...please just know it is a educated guess.
12-20-2011  Guru Jonnywg
   Today my friends is a special day. I have been told that there will be special announcements and considerations given regarding Iraq and the Chapter 7/ RV.  We will be on top of it and report throughout the day.

12-20-011  Guru Mailman17   THE INITIAL EXCHANGE OF CURRENCY IS GONNA BE HARD ENOUGH...LET ALONE A RATE INCREASE NOT EQUAL TO WHAT THEY ARE ALREADY USED TO...AND THAT IS THE DOLLAR VALUE.   THEIR ECONOMY RIGHT NOW IS BASED ON THE US DOLLAR....THATS BEEN HIS [SHABIBI'S] PLAN FROM DAY ONE...PAR VALUE

12-19-2011  Guru Freeway Bill   Everyone should sleep well knowing that Iraq has been put on notice and this RV will be done this week.  Remember that Iraq needs this RV worse than we do...believe it or not!  For some reason, they want this to be some kind of surprise. A little late for that but hey, let them have their fun.   [if it does not RV on the 23rd or by the 23rd]...Major Trade Restraints...Sanctions back on Full Force...They cannot let that happen.  It is not to anyone's advantage to delay it now.

12-19-2011  Guru Bulldog75   S AND M CAN PUSH IT; AND THEY KNOW THEY HAVE TO NOW. TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE.  ITS OUR POLICY...TO NOT QUOTE  RATES AND DATES. SORRY ABOUT THAT. BUT MY OVEN IS STUCK ON 440 USA DEGREES. AND I AM GONNA HAVE AN EARLY CHRISTMAS. [hint, hint]

12-19-2011  Guru Doc   [RATE POST # 2]  The most likely scenario is a RV at a lower rate then a gradual increase over several years. Several have suggested anywhere from $0.10 to $1.50. Statements from Iraq officials are indicating it could be on par with the USD. It is still unclear whether it would initially be on par or worked up to par value over a year or so. Our opinion is it will be around par with the USD since dedollarizaion is projected to occur around $1.10 to $1.15. Because of this we do not expect initial rates much above par with the USD and very easily could be  below par and worked up to par over a year or so...we will continue to report but you must decide.

12-19-2011  Guru Doc   [RATE POST # 1]    We have had several questions as to rate. There are three opinions floating around on various sites. Basically they are LOP, RV at a low initial rate and increase over time, and RV at a final high rate. A LOP is simply referred to as the removal of 3 zeros with no increase in exchange rate. We maintain that this is unlikely since it does not establish the dinar as a via international currency which is a stated goal of Iraq.  A second theory is RV to a rate usually quoted at or above Kuwait's. We continue to maintain this is very unlikely. Basically if this occurred the money supply would be enormous even with a redemonination. Additionally inflationary pressures would be astronomical. For these reasons we believe it is unlikely the RV will be at the $3+ range. 

12-19-2011  Guru Okie_Oil_Man   IT HAS TAKEN ME 8 YEARS TO FULLY UNDERSTAND HOW AND WHERE TO FOLLOW THE MONEY AND WHO IF ANY WAS PROFITING BY THE CONSTANT HOLD UP'S AND DELAY'S--WE ARE FOLLOWING THE MONEY AS IT'S VALUE IN THE ISX STOCKS THAT HAS PREVENTED THIS RV FROM OCCURING. THEY WANT TO BUY CHEAP AND SELL HIGH. THE IRAQI $ WAS BUYING INTO HE ISX INTERNALLY 'IN COUNTRY' AT A NOMINAL VALUE. THUS THE RV WAS NOT BEING ANNOUNCED 'ON PURPOSE' SO THAT "THE ISX INVESTORS COULD MAKE A PHENOMENAL RETURN ON THEIR INVESTMENT". THIS IS THE REASON UP TO NOW WHY WE HAVE MISSED CALCULATED THE ULTIMATE 'RV ACTIVATION DATE'. WE ARE NOW UNDERSTANDING HOW HISTORY IS BEING MADE. WE HAVE NOW PROGRESSED TO ECONOMICS 4.0 . 

12-19-2011  Guru Med   THE RECESS OF PARLIAMENT TILL JAN 3RD...WAS NOT PLANNED, IT WAS NOT A VACATION, THIS WAS A COOLING OFF PERIOD AND A TIME FOR THE TWO POLITICAL BLOCS TO MEET AND TO TRY TO RESOLVE WHAT IS WRONG...NOW AFTER FINDING OUT THAT PARLIAMENT IS CONVINCED IT IS THE RIGHT DECISION TO RAISE THE ZERO'S,  IT IS NO LONGER AN ISSUE FOR ME.  IT IS NOW FOR SHABIBI TO MAKE THE CALL ...SO RIGHT NOW THIS BY FAR IS THE HAPPIEST I HAVE EVER BEEN IN THIS INVESTMENT/NIGHTMARE.

12-19-2011  Guru Jonnywg   NEWS FLASH FROM UNITED NATIONS ...SANCTIONS THAT WERE EXTENDED TO DEC 31ST ARE NOW OFFICIALLY END DECEMBER 23RD. IT IS PUT UP OR SHUT UP FOR IRAQ ENDING THIS WEEK.

12-19-2011  Guru Doc   We know chapter 7 was not lifted and the HCL /currency law was not passed.  However, much of the information is pointing to a prolonged political fight. Recent events support this assessment such as the shutdown of Parliament and the continued lack of passage of HCl. We are currently at the mercy of political gamesmanship. Because of this we continue with our opinion that the RV will not occur until these issues are resolved and it will be into 1st quarter 2012 before this happens. Could a backroom deal occur relatively quickly ? Of course but we see it as unlikely. Look for our signs - chapter 7 removal /HCl passage.

12-19-2011  Guru Jonnywg   we hear all issues again resolved and the rv back on track, hopefully today. ust is working, and we hear a rate change but know not if up or down.

12-19-2011  Guru Okie_Oil_Man    IMHO, IT IS MY UNDERSTANDING, THE UNITED NATIONS HAS NOW 'PLACED SANCTIONS' ON IRAQ TO RV THEIR CURRENCY TO "FORCE THE RV".  THE SANCTIONS ARE FORCING THE RV PRIOR TO JANUARY 1.  IMHO, THE BACKWALL CONTINUES TO BE DEC. 23, 2011.  

12-19-2011  Guru Poppy3    i don't have a date but have stated many times after the 15th there is no significant date between then and the 1st day of jan so I still say at anytime until then . LOTS of great things being said and tons of just flat bull but facts are hard to come by. I am on a day by day expectation.

12-19-2011 Guru Robusto The articles have been crazy this weekend...we have half the articles say things are perfect and moving ahead and the other half sound as if they're moving toward civil war.  You have a fantastic ATM article saying the CBI is moving forward installing them but how can an ATM work at the current rate?...Then we have a guy from Allawi's group who is accused of an assassination attemp on Maliki with 2 others escaping to Jordan.  One article saying the parliament is behind Shabibi and deletion of the zeros and the next article says Allawi's group is boycotting parliament and a quorum can't be made--nothing can be passed without a quorum.  Lots of confusion right now... we have to see how this plays out...there's ALWAYS three sides to everything.

12-19 2011  Guru Hammerman  Alawi is in charge of the millitary, GOI - done, Budget - done, we should see this publically in the next few days. UN threatened if they don't RV by Friday 23rd they will go back under UN/US sanctions and we will not see this until next year.  Hearing rate is $5.71, to the GBP which is $8.06.  

12-19-2011  Guru Jonnywg   We are awaiting info from...iraq re TALIBANI MEETING...the UN extended sanctions against iraq until end of year.  We are very close to the end and will report all as it happens...THE RV CAN HAPPEN ANY TIME AND IS EXPECTED.

12-19-2011  Guru Eagle Has Landed   DEJA VU ALL OVER AGAIN?  It happened when the Federal Reserve Act was enacted and it is about to happen when the Iraqi Dinar revalues. The Federal Reserve Act (ch. 6, 38 Stat. 251, enacted December 23, 1913, 12 U.S.C. ch.3) is an Act of Congress that created and set up the Federal Reserve System, the central banking system of the United States of America, and granted it the legal authority to issue Federal Reserve Notes (now commonly known as the U.S. Dollar) and Federal Reserve Bank Notes as legal tender. The Act was signed into law by President Woodrow Wilson.  Did you notice the date?  DECEMBER 24, 1913.  All of the Washington lawmakers were on vacation.  No politician was around to answer questions.  Fast-forward to DECEMBER 2011.  The lawmakers are on Christmas vacation.  And "poof!" The Iraqi Dinar revalues...no politicians in DC to answer the prying questions of the Press...by the time Christmas recess is over...life will be business as usual in the nation's capital.

12-18-2011  Guru Okie_Oil_Man   THIS IS THE ONLY NIGHT, THAT I HAVE CHOSEN, TO KEEP AN ALL NIGHT VIGILANT WATCH. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE PLENTY OF COFFEE AVAILABLE.

12-18-2011  Guru Lojak   tonight just may be our night...it may take till to tomorrow night...here we are again at the doorstep...and many are getting excited...all this supposed bad news is just--smoke...just hang in there....its on the way...so yes, I am excited about tonight, and tomorrow.

12-18-2011  Guru Jonnywg   today is another step closer to the promised RV...we find today that the technical aspect of all things related are complete...as stated by many. We await the CBI to drop in the rate and hope that tonight is the night. TALIBANI had his meeting this weekend and the info we received is that although the participants disagreed a decision to move forward was made. ALL IS DONE NO EXTRA CODES NEEDED. JUST A RELEASE.

Read more: http://www.dinarguru.com/dinar-guru-archive4.html#ixzz43pZmZ6So

THE ONLY DIFFERENCE IS THE DATE! IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF NOT SO PATHETIC.
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011 Empty Re: DINAR NEWS 12/18/2011- 12/20/2011

Post by Sandnsea Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:57 am

Yadda yadda yadda

Sandnsea
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down