Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green

2 posters

Go down

Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green Empty Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:40 am

Revealed the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, on Wednesday, he received information escape "corrupt" officials from the Green Zone in central Baghdad, and called for "preventing them from traveling," and while calling for the establishment of a "unified" prayer on Friday in front of the Green Zone gates involving All sects of the people of the capital, denied the news that talk of a rift with the "interest of the Shiite parties."

Said Moqtada al-Sadr said in a statement received (range Press), a copy of it, that "We have received the news almost certain exit officials of the green and travel abroad, but they came out of the Green Zone, this in itself applies it (almost criminal to say take me), while traveling especially (spoilers) of them requires a speed up to prevent them from traveling and sent back to Iraq immediately, "and urged the countries concerned to" not give them a chance to escape and run away. "

He said al-Sadr, that "I find it of interest to establish gathered in Tahrir Square on Friday morning to prepare for the establishment of a unified prayer for all the prayers of Baghdad and its suburbs when the protestors and stationed in front of the green gates," and expressed, hope that "have incomes peacefully and they came out after the end of the prayer immediately peacefully also without the protestors, of course, there is nothing wrong to be very uniform Friday for all Muslims sects to be the title of the unity and reform. "

The new al-Sadr call for a "dialogue with all the parties involved to reach the desired reform, particularly with the other blocks is (National Alliance) from where he responded to our call earlier for dialogue," calling on other blocks to "bear the national responsibility in front of challenges, but they are responsible before God and its people it will be remiss in it and therefore must declare its position clearly and without delay. "

The al-Sadr, that "some commonly that what we are doing from the reform project but it is otherwise a Shiite - Shiite, is wrong I do not have any shapes with no Shiite repairman party," pointing out that "Our project is a popular challenge in front of government corruption without regard to religion or race or creed or even party affiliation and others. "

The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, announced Tuesday the (22 March 2016), the formation of an independent ministerial cabins "high level" to be presented to the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, called the last to be presented to parliament for a vote, and with the exception that he "threw the argument the government, "committee for reforms revealed that the cabin includes 90 personal positions of ministers and agents.

And the holding of the cleric Moqtada al-Sadr, the Tuesday (22 March 2016), held a meeting with the Special Committee formed by the reforms in the 19th of the month of February, to choose ministers technocrats, his home city of Najaf to discuss the findings.

And he presented the cleric, Muqtada al-Sadr, in (the 19 of February 2016), a list of independent Iraqi figures whose mission would be to form a committee to choose a new ministerial cabin, warning that failure to accept the proposal of the political blocs will be followed by "other steps".

The Sadrists began on Friday, the (18 March 2016), an open sit-in at the gates of the Green Zone, the center of the capital, Baghdad, after crossing the bridge despite the declaration of the republic's security forces to prevent the organization of the protest.

The leader of the Sadrist movement, launched in the (13th February 2016), a project of reform in the country includes four files, while calling for the formation of a government of technocrats, "far from the ruling party and partisanship," headed by current Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and "a political team that includes politically and nationally independent and a judge known Lakeadath, "and as he emphasized the need for the nomination of heads of independent bodies and the leaders of military teams and army Chief of Staff the names of the approved by the House of Representatives, threatened to" no confidence "from the Government Abadi, in the event of non-implementation of the project within 45 days.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green Empty Re: Sadr calls to "prevent the travel of corrupt officials" and calls for "a unified prayer" in front of the green

Post by Muskie Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:46 pm

I thought this was issued a while ago.  I never thought I would be cheering for Moqtada al-Sadr to keep up the efforts.
Muskie
Muskie
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum