Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash)

Go down

The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) Empty The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash)

Post by Ponee Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:41 am

The opening of the Rafidain Bank in Tikrit, management confirms more than 40 billion dinars loss during the period (Daash) 686634698 

Government Salahuddin inaugurated, Monday, Rafidain Bank branch in the city of Tikrit, and while confirming that it is an important step to move the economic wheel, confirmed the loss of more than 40 billion dinars during the period of control (Daash) of the city.
The director of the bank's branch in Tikrit, Ibrahim Hamada in an interview with (long-Presse), that "we organized a ceremony today attended by the county government for the direct banking business after the completion percentage of the restoration."

Hamada said that "the bank building, exposed to acts of vandalism and theft during the period of control (Daash) on the city of Tikrit, but we Ptzafar efforts we were able to complete part of the restoration campaign to do our routine," pointing out that "the indicator reports we have confirm the loss of the bank for more than 40 billion dinars has stolen during that period. "

In turn, he called on the Secretary General of the Council of Salahuddin Mekhlef Odeh al-Dulaimi, to "fight any attempt to money laundering."

He said al-Dulaimi said in an interview to the (long-Presse) that "the rebirth of the banking business in Tikrit is an important step, but we warn and call to not allow any attempt of money laundering."

Dulaimi stressed "the need to adopt the principle of (Know Your Customer) and invite the management of the bank to increase staff efficiency and improve the quality of services provided to the auditors and facilitate the creation of mutual trust."

Referred to the bank and good agricultural opened their doors in Tikrit, a banking license their actions over the past year or so, while agricultural loans amounted to about 400 million dinars and waits for the Agricultural Bank of converting 2 trillion dinars to their account on the initiative of the central bank.
SOURCE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum