Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Thursday Afternoon Tank I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Thursday Afternoon Tank

5 posters

Go down

Thursday Afternoon Tank Empty Thursday Afternoon Tank

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:14 pm

GET READY FOR THIS TO GO ANYTIME AFTER 4, NOT SURE WHAT TIME ZONE, DON'T HAVE AN HOUR, BUT I'D SAY WE'RE ON THE CUSP OF THIS THING BEING RADIOACTIVE.  CONSIDER THIS FOR ALL THE FACT FINDERS WHO WANT SOLID PROOF (RE: "MORE JUICE") WE WERE TOLD THAT PAUL RYAN WOULD BE THE NEW INTERIM PRESIDENT AND WAS BEING SWORN IN ANY MINUTE AND WOULD MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT ASSET BACKED CURRENCY...YOU KNOW, THE NONSENSE DISCUSSED EARLIER (BECAUSE WE ATTACK RATHER THAN CONSIDERING THERE IS ACTUALLY SOMETHING WE DON'T KNOW ABOUT)...AND SUDDENLY TODAY THERE'S A REPORT THAT PAUL RYAN IS RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT, THEN ANOTHER WITHIN HOURS THAT SAYS HE ENTERED A CEASE AND DESIST FOR HIM TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT.  THEN THERE'S A REPORT THAT HE'S NOT IN THE HOUSE TODAY AND THERE'S ANOTHER SPEAKER OVER THE HOUSE *TODAY*.  BUT WAIT…THERE'S MORE FACTS…HE CALLED EVERY MEMBER OF CONGRESS OVER THE LAST TWO DAYS...THAT'S A LOT OF PAUL RYAN INFO ALL AT ONCE IN THE MIDST OF A NONSENSICAL REPORT OF A SHADOW NESARA GOVERNMENT...DON'T YA THINK?  IS IT POSSIBLE, THAT ALL THE ANNOUNCEMENT NEEDED WAS FOR HIM TO ANNOUNCE HIS PLACEMENT TO CONGRESS, THUS COVERING THE ENTIRE REPRESENTATION OF THE UNITED STATES GOV? BUT, WAIT, WE ALREADY KNOW EVERYTHING, THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE, RIGHT? (PLEASE NOTE CLEVER AND GOOD HUMORED SARCASM).  I'M SAYING WHATEVER YOU HEAR ABOUT NESARA, NEW GOVERNMENT, RV, GCR, HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS, MARTIAN SECRET BASES, NEW TECHNOLOGIES…THAT IF IT ALL COMES OUT TOGETHER, IT'S REASONABLE TO THINK THEY'RE ALL CONNECTED. 

NOTHING AT THIS TIME IS FOR SURE, UNTIL IT'S OVER, BUT, WE'RE IN A GOOD SPOT, (HATE THAT KIND OF BRUSHOFF). WE'RE IN THE CUT, ABOUT TO RECEIVE #S FINALLY, ABOUT TO EXCHANGE, AT ANY MOMENT.

Q from Starbucksrules:  ***TANK**** Thank you.....***HOWEVER**.......PLAIN AND SIMPLE PLEASE QUESTION PLEASE  .......ANNOUNCEMENT STILL *ON* FOR TONIGHT??.......

ALL OF MY SOURCES SAY YES. JUST NOT SURE HOW IT WILL COME OUT.

I'M ENTIRELY TOO FUNNY TO BE IN POLITICS, (AND YOU KNOW IT) AND FURTHER MORE, I'M TELLING YOU THE TRUTH THAT IT'S ON FOR TONIGHT JUST AS THE SCHEDULE WAS REPORTED BY YOSEF'S FALL OF ROME SITREP. THAT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED FACTUAL. PERIOD. IS THAT MORE DIRECT?

ON THE CALLS YOU HAVE PLANTS WHO COME IN GIVE OUT 90% GOOD INTEL, THEN THROW OUT A BOMB TO CREATE CONFUSION

PLEASE LET REPHRASE, AS CONFIRMED BY, YOSEFF, AWAKE IN 3D, AND ABOUT FOUR SOURCES I CANNOT NAME HERE, IT IS FACTUAL.  AND ALSO CONFIRMED BY MICK.  MY SOURCES DEFINITELY ARE NOT LIMITED TO ANY ONE SOURCE. I RECEIVED PICTURES TODAY OF VARIOUS ONGOING THINGS TAKING PLACE AS WE SPEAK.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Thursday Afternoon Tank Empty Re: Thursday Afternoon Tank

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:30 pm

Oh it's all connected, as in all lies.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Thursday Afternoon Tank 2805820865  Thursday Afternoon Tank 2805820865  Thursday Afternoon Tank 2805820865  Thursday Afternoon Tank 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Thu Mar 10, 2016 6:52 pm

Once again...
Transition of Power to be Announced?

March 9, 2016 by Steve Beckow

Thursday Afternoon Tank Giacomond-213x300Contrary to the reports in the alternative press that President Obama has stepped down from power, we’ve had confirmation that he remains at his post from a newsman who says:
“Obama just presented on Feb. 29 the Medal of Honor in the White House to a live broadcast with several of my news colleagues present who took photographs.
“He will be in Texas at one the largest festivals for Latinos this Friday.  He will do a livestream from the conference on technology.
“He was in Milwaukee today speaking on healthcare.”
If there is an actual transition in power, we’ll report it once there’s adequate independent confirmation.
We always have been and remain supporters of President Obama. We were as saddened by earlier reports of a transition as many may also have been.

Thursday Afternoon Tank Button-print-blu20
Thursday Afternoon Tank Share_save_171_16

Filed Under: Uncategorized
Thursday Afternoon Tank Content-filler

Search the Site for Articles

Recent Blog Posts

• What Makes “True Love” True?
  • Fusing and Synthesizing into ‘Whole Brain Expression’
  • Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation via Sheldan Nidle: March 8, 2016
  • Declassified Documents Disclose CIA Mind Control Programs – Part 1/4
  • Transition of Power to be Announced?
  • No One Would Even Think of It
  • Rothschild Bank Now Under Criminal Investigation After Baron David De Rothschild Indictment
  • Heavenletter #5583 via Gloria Wendroff: I Am with You Always
  • Cosmic Awareness via Will Berlinghof: The Revolution Has Begun
  • One Billion Rising for International Womens Day
  • Solar Eclipse and Separation of 4d timelines
  • Heavenly Blessings ~ Jesus Sananda on the Patterning of the Universe
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by ReapAndSow73 Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:43 am

Tank's, 'intel' continues to tank.  He can scream intel in ALL-CAPS, but that doesn't make what he says  true; in fact, he has been a consistent purveyor of lies & deceit from the onset of his introduction to the Dinar world. 

I'm not a violent person (a pacifist, in fact), but he makes my blood boil, and I think I'd clobber him if we ever met - not simply for spreading falsehood, but for co-mingling man-centered religion into it so he can lure people into the intel trap.  Don't come out w BS intel, feigning spirituality, and expect to not pay the consequences of your actions.  God is NOT mocked - whatsoever you sow, ye shall reap.
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:12 pm

I agree with you ReapAndSow,but the bottom line is there not even good liers any more,this stuff is not even believable to children!
Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum