Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016

3 posters

Go down

FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 Empty FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:15 pm

COMPLETE CC TRANSCRIPTION for WSOMN CALL  - READ FROM THE BOTTOM UP -

Sera wrote
27s ago

A: Thanks to all - have a great evening - good night

Etoile wrote
29s ago

CALL IS FINIS

Etoile wrote
39s ago

B: THANK YOU EVERYONE ADMIN BILL HOSTS AND GUESTS HAVE A GREAT EVENING GOOD NIGHT
Sera wrote
14s ago

A: Ok, we'll wrap it up

Etoile wrote
1m ago

T: POSTING A VERY PRIVATE REGISTRATION 1000 PEOPLE

Sera wrote
1m ago

T: You may want to have a biz plan or one page desc. of the human. projects you'd like to do
Sera wrote
moments ago

T: If you're holding a lot of currency you may have a diff. kind of exchange

Sera wrote
14s ago

T: I'll set up a forum and I'll put things in there - Yusef said the banker's job is to help you to accomplish your goals

Sera wrote
53s ago

T: We'll bring in great professionals that will help everyone

Etoile wrote
53s ago

T: GREAT PROFESSIONALS SPEAKERS TO HELP EVERYONE BUSINESSS BIG PARTIES EXPERIENCE NEW YORK SET UP A FORUM FOR THAT

Sera wrote
1m ago

T: You'll be able to coord. with others that will help new business owners

Sera wrote
1m ago

T: If they'd like to collaborate with like minded people on Hum. projects - we'll have classes during the day - how to build passive income, self sustaining Humanitarian projects, there will be speakers

Etoile wrote
1m ago

IN NEW YORK CLASSES DURING THE DAYS PASSIVE INCOME HELP WITH HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS COME TOGETHER TO CELEBRATE LIFE

Sera wrote
2m ago

T: I'll mention this - in about 60 days after 800#s, we're going to host an even in the NYC a 3-5 day event

Etoile wrote
2m ago

T: ABOUT 60 DAYS AFTER RV HOST A 3-5 DAY EVENT

Sera wrote
2m ago

B: I just got a text from Tank

Sera wrote
3m ago

A: Thanks for coming on - for those that didn't get on, if we don't RV, we'll talk to you on the flip side!

Etoile wrote
moments ago

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMING ON CALL WE WILL TALK TO YOU SOON

Sera wrote
11s ago

A: That should wrap us up
Etoile wrote
moments ago

C: I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE GO INTO THEIR MEETING WHATEVER PLANS YOU MADE END RESULT IN MIND KEEP THE PATH TO GET THERE OPEN THERE WILL BE BETTER WAYS YOU MAY NOT HAVE CONSIDERED KEEP GOALS IN MIND KEEP PASSIONS ALIVE

Sera wrote
10s ago

C: I would encourage everyone go into their meeting with whatever planned you've made keeping the end result in mind... keep the path to get there open - keep an open mind

Sera wrote
moments ago

C: Let me say that I have been in the aerospace industries for many years and think very logically, and I have made plans for years thinking that I'd cover every single scenario... more recently I've recvd info that the banking industry is changing

Etoile wrote
moments ago

C: LET ME PREFIX THIS HAVE BEEN IN AIROSPACE INDUSTRY FOR MANY YEARS HAVE MADE PLANS ALTERATIONS PLANS FOR YEARS MORE RECENTLY HAVE RECEIVED CONFIRMATION THAT BANKING WORLD IS CHANGING ALL SCENORIOS I CAME UP WITH THROW OUT THE WINDOW

Sera wrote
1m ago

B: I second that - it'll take a while

Etoile wrote
1m ago

MM: A SURREAL NIGHT

Etoile wrote
1m ago

MM: THE PROCESS LOOKS LIKE 5500 LOCATIONS WE WILL BE KNOWN AS WELLS FARGO GENERALS/GROUP/INTERNET GROUPS/BE PREPARED FOR NDA WILL BE A FEW WEEKS NICE TO KNOW IT HAS HAPPENED

Sera wrote
1m ago

M: Be prepared for NDA - this will take a few weeks

COdreamer wrote
moments ago

http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=81581880

Sera wrote
21s ago

M: We will have to negotiate higher rates - we will have a set rate except for Zim

Sera wrote
40s ago

M: 5500 locations - we will have a code in our emails

Sera wrote
1m ago

M: My USD guy said we'd all have to sign an NDA - the rates will be great

Etoile wrote
1m ago

MM: IT IS A SHOTGUN APPROACH THERE IS ABOUT 2 MILLION PRIVATE PLACEMENT (ACCORDING)JOSEFF

Sera wrote
1m ago

M: The process from USD guy and hum. groups - we thought we were going through first - it is a shot gun approach - accord. to Yussef there is about 2 million private placement

Sera wrote
2m ago

B: I want everyone to be prepared for any of these options

Sera wrote
3m ago

T: That's what I've been hearing in the last 48 hours and we don't know if the info is totally reliable

Sera wrote
moments ago

T: Everyone will be notified and you can go from there. There is a 48 hour holdover on your money so if you have to pay any bills that day - don't count on any access etc.

Etoile wrote
moments ago

T: REMIND PEOPLE THERE IS A 48 HOUR HOLD OVER ON YOUR MONEY IF YOU HAVE A BILL TO PAY HAVE TO WAIT

Sera wrote
42s ago

T: People can get in and process everyone in a short period of time - 70% in the first 5 days something like that
Sera wrote
moments ago

T: All the rates are going to be amazing and are designed to get you in asap - and do it discretely

Sera wrote
22s ago

Tank: I've been told say one of the conflicts was how to release it - where everything is on par - even though internet group isn't part of WF - they would all still go at the same time as there are so many exchange centers

Etoile wrote
55s ago

T: THE UNDERSTANDING IS ESSENTIALLY ONE OF CONFLICTS HOW TO RELEASE THIS QUOTE SHOT GUN PROCESS

Sera wrote
1m ago

B: We're in a great place because we will know when this happens

Etoile wrote
1m ago

B: WE ARE IN A GREAT PLACE IF IT IS 2 AM IN MORNING DO NOT PANIC WAIT YOUR TURN

Sera wrote
2m ago

B: The rates are pretty much the same for everyone

Etoile wrote
2m ago

B: YOU MAY NOT GET YOURS AT THE SAME TIME DO NOT PANIC THE RATES WILL BE WHAT THEY WILL BE THE WELLS FARGO RATE SAME FOR EVERYONE, INTERNET GROUP THEN THE PUBLIC

Sera wrote
2m ago

B: Don't panic - the rates will be what they'll be for whatever category you are in...

Sera wrote
moments ago

B: After groups, internet group, then the public

Sera wrote
19s ago

B: This is what I've heard from a creditable source

Etoile wrote
23s ago

B: WHEN THIS GOES QUOTE LIVE THE WELLS FARGO GROUP GOING FIRST, IF YOU ARE NOT IN A GROUP YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT, PRIVATE GROUPS GOING FIRST JUST WHAT I HAVE HEARD THAT IS THE PROCESS THE WELLS FARGO GROUP ALL OF THEM GO FIRST, THEN THE INTERNET GROUP THEN THE PUBLIC

Sera wrote
37s ago

B: If you're not in a group you're going to have to wait...so if it goes lives, you won't be in the bank tomorrow...

Sera wrote
53s ago

B: When this goes live - the private groups, like WF group is goign to go first - they are going to get processed and everyone will know it's live...

Sera wrote
2m ago

B: I would like Tank and others to talk about the process

Etoile wrote
2m ago

B: ANY INPUT ON PROCESS SO PEOPLE ARE NOT ANXIOUS TANK:

Sera wrote
2m ago

Imp: That has no reflection on the company - it's an excellent service - very private

Sera wrote
moments ago

Imp: That has no reflection on the company - it's an excellent service - very private

Etoile wrote
17s ago

IMP: I HAVE HAD A ACCT WITH PRIVACY ABOARD ACCT IT IS AN EXCELLENT SERVICE BASED IN SWITZERLAND

Sera wrote
25s ago

Imp: I've had an acct with Privacy Abroad for years and it's greeat

Sera wrote
46s ago

B: I didn't know it was an MLM - I just liked the information no matter who makes the money

Sera wrote
1m ago

A: ...just because it's an MLM doesn't mean that it's bad

Etoile wrote
1m ago

ADMIN: ADDRESS THE PEOPLE CALLING IN AND TEXTING ME ABOUT DEB TAR HEEL CALLS THAT IT IS MML CO. I AM AWARE OF MML HAVE A PLACE ON BOARD YOU CAN PRESENT IT ON OUR BOARD JUST BECAUSE IT SAYS MML IT IS NOT BAD I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT

Sera wrote
1m ago

A: I'd like to say something - another 15 mins for call. I'd like to address the people that are contacting me about Deb calls and saying that they are MLM companies and she's making money off of them... I'm in Utah - this is the heart of MLM companies and have nothing against them...

Etoile wrote
2m ago

C: YOU DISCUSSED ABOUT ANNUITIES ON ANOTHER PREVIOUS CALL?? WE WILL TRY TO SET UP ANOTHER CALL WITH MIRACLE MAN REGARDING ANNUITIES

Sera wrote
moments ago

Admin: We've never had this kind of money before

Sera wrote
18s ago

A: We can tell the banks that we would like to do Hum. projects and ask what rates avail.?

Etoile wrote
23s ago

ADMIN: WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE BANKS WANT WE HAVE NO CLUE THEY CHANGE CONSTANTLY WHAT WE HEARD BEFORE ALL WE CAN DO IS SAY WE HEARD THESE RATES ARE AVAILABALE HERE IS A LIST A SIMPLE OUTLINE OF PROJECTS THIS IS WHAT I HAVE HEARD THIS IS WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO GET KEEP IT SIMIPLE

Sera wrote
44s ago

A: What Imp and others are bringing in are valid and have merit so we need to think about that but we can't try to guess what the banks will do

Sera wrote
1m ago

A: I think that in a lot of cases we are overthinking everything and we need to use the KISS principle - we don't know what the banks and govt wants - we have been hearing things for years and they have changed constantly

Sera wrote
2m ago

Imp: That's the old thinking - be open to what is possible now

Sera wrote
moments ago

C: I think the banks just want to know that we're going to invest so that they can make more money

Etoile wrote
37s ago

B: THE FIRST APPT WOULD NOT BE LOOSING SLEEP OVER APPT GO IN IF ITS IN YOUR FRAME OF REFERENCE YOU ARE PAYING OFF KIDS EDUCATION OR MORTAGES PERSONALLY I DO NOT THINK THIS IS GOING TO COME UP DURING THE FIRST MEETING EXCHX

Sera wrote
1m ago

B: I would't' be losing a lot of sleep over that part of it

Sera wrote
moments ago

B: I don't think the Hum. thing has been thrown in as a distraction and we should concentrate on what we're doing when we first exchange

Sera wrote
1m ago

B: The whole deal with Canada is different from the US - we don't know what the humanitarian projects are for us here

Etoile wrote
2m ago

C: FOR THOSE THAT ARE GIFTING OUT THAT IS ALSO A PROOF THAT I HAVE STARTED DOING HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS THROUGH GIFTING

Sera wrote
2m ago

Imp: It doesn't require a professional proforma or foundation - they'll help you - they have a lot of programs that they want people to participate in

Sera wrote
3m ago

Imp: I have a strong feeling and it's been suggested by others, the private side of the banks will have programs available for you -if we walk in with a willingness and say we want to do hum. projects - I'm sure they'll have some options for you

Etoile wrote
moments ago

C: WHEN WE GO TO BANK LISTENIG TO PERSON AS TO WHAT RATE WE ARE GOING TO GET WHEN WE GO WE HAVE NOT STARTED A PROCESS YET AND DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING IN PLACE BRINGING A LIST OF IDEAS OF PROJECTS WHAT IS REQUIRED

Sera wrote
1m ago

B: That is all the questions we have...

Sera wrote
2m ago

Imp: Info is literally any minute - like tonight

Sera wrote
2m ago

B: Any of our guests want to comment on that?

Etoile wrote
2m ago

C: WHEN ARE WE GOING TO BE GETTING TO THE 800 # S?

Sera wrote
3m ago

A: I think you're right

Sera wrote
moments ago

B: My opinion is you have the cart before the horse - I'd be more focused on your exchange - if you want to do the Yuan, then you can do that later - I wouldn't worrry about that for a few weeks

Etoile wrote
50s ago

C: LOGISTIC QUESTION AFTER I EXHC BUY YUAN HOW DO I KNOW WHEN TO SWITCH YUAN BACK OVER

Etoile wrote
moments ago

C: I WAS GIFTED ON MY BIRTHDAY WITH DINAR THIS IS ABOUT GOD FOR ME VERY EXCITED TO BE ON YOUR CCALL AND APPRECIATE WE CAN PRAY ON YOUR CALL HAVE THE FAITH THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU GUYS ARE ENCOURAGING THE 5 OR 6 MILLION OF US WHO KNOW THIS IS GOD AND WE WILL BE PLAYING IT FORWARD THANK YOU SO MUCH

Sera wrote
moments ago

Imp: This is what the Chinese want us to do - they want it to go around so everyone benefits

Etoile wrote
11s ago

IMP: THIS IS WHERE WE ARE GOING ESTABLISHING GENERATIONAL EQUITY NOT ONLY FOR OURSELVES FRIENDS FAMILY COMMUNITY THAT IS WHAT THE CHINESE ELDERS WANT DO NOT WANT US HORDING THE MONEY WANT EVERYONE TO BENEFIT

Sera wrote
20s ago

Imp: There are many established instituttions that have dealt with wealthy families to establish generational legacies

Sera wrote
56s ago

B: I'd like to emphasize that the people doing the work need to be paid extremely well

Etoile wrote
1m ago

IMP: DO NOT BE CHEAP WHEN HIRING QUALIFIED TOHELP YOU NOT JUST YOUR ATTORNEYS BUT THOSE THAT ARE HELPING WITH GRANT FUNDS

Etoile wrote
moments ago

IMP: HELP PEOPLE LONG TERM COMMON LAW TRUST FOR GENERATIONS TO FUFILL YOUR WISHES WHICH HUMANITARIAN FUNDS SPEND THE MONEY

Sera wrote
moments ago

Imp: That would put the funds in the hands of a trustee that will fulfill your wishes

Sera wrote
22s ago

Imp: Follow common law trusts

Sera wrote
32s ago

Imp: So I agree 100% that there's a lot of talent to help us to manage this money - generationally

Etoile wrote
moments ago

B: I AM LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO HELP WITH THESE BENEVOLENT PROJECTS TO HELP HUMANITY SOMETHING TO KEEP I MIND PEOPLE YOU TRUST AND PAY THEM A GREAT SALARY THAT CAN HELP WITH HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS

Sera wrote
13s ago

B: I'm planning on having people manage this huge money to make sure that others get assistance - I want to find others that I trust to do this kind of work

Sera wrote
1m ago

Imp: The rates you get depend on what you're going to do with the money

Etoile wrote
1m ago

THE RATES YOU GET DEPENDS ON WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO WITH IT A MAJOR POINT

Sera wrote
1m ago

Imp: The relationship btw the banks and Elders are acting much like a trust - the banks are doing the same - the Elders gave them guidelines to follow

Etoile wrote
1m ago

IMP: ELABORATE ON WHAT CALLER JUST SAID WHAT JOSEFF DISCUSSED THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY IS A MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY UP TO EACH PERSON WHAT THEIR LIMIT IS JOSEFF ENCOURAGED PEOPLE IF HIGH RATE THE PEOPLE THAT HAVAE THEIR HEARTS TARGETED FOR HUMANITARIAN PROGRAMS NOT TO MAKE US RICH

Sera wrote
1m ago

Imp: It's true that its not the banks' money

Sera wrote
2m ago

Imp: The Elders want many people to be helped which is why they're doing this

Sera wrote
moments ago

C: I just wanted to say I've enjoyed the ride with all of you and you've done a fantastic job keeping us informed

Etoile wrote
11s ago

C: LOVE ALL YOU GUYS LOVE SITE THANK YOU

Sera wrote
1m ago

A: We have your contact info and may send you a text or PM and will stay connected if that's ok.

Etoile wrote
1m ago

C: I WILL BE CONTACTED WHEN THIS ALL HAPPENS I WILL BE EXCHANGING WITH HER

Sera wrote
2m ago

B: Thanks for your contribution

Sera wrote
moments ago

C: She was told it would be "in a New York minute" - she's been in banking for 41 years

Etoile wrote
20s ago

C: GIVE ALITTLE INTEL HAVE A CONTACT WITH TD BANK IN N YORK PUT IN CHAT ROOM EARLIER SHE WAS TOLD GOING TO AN OFFSITE TO DO WHAT SHE WAS TRAINED TO DO BACK O OCTOBER AND O=NOVEMBER TOLD EXCHANGE WOULD HAPPEN IN A NEW YORK MINUTE

Sera wrote
25s ago

C: Intel - I have a contact with TD bank in NY and I put it in the chatroom earlier - I had lunch with her today and she was told she'd be going to an offsite location to do what she'd been trained to do...

Etoile wrote
2m ago

C: ON THESE RATES COULD IT BE CONTRX OR HIGH MARKET RATE

Sera wrote
2m ago

A: Sorry, we had a momentary hiccup...

Sera wrote
3m ago

A: It's all hearsay at the moment...

Sera wrote
3m ago

A: Dong from WingIt all today - Yusef was on there - Dinar range $6-$15, Dong $6-$12...

Etoile wrote
3m ago

C: I DID NOT HEAR THE RATES ON DONG OR RUPIAH ::: BROUGHT FORTH WINGIT CALL EARLIER TODAY JOSEF

Sera wrote
moments ago

A: I didnt' see any announcement - there was supposed to be one

Etoile wrote
moments ago

B: I HAVE NOT SEEN ONE OR ADMIN BILL HAS NOT EITHER

dinardiva wrote
11s ago

j

Etoile wrote
32s ago

C: LOVE ALL YOU ARE DOING HERE WORKING AS A TEAM 6.50 FOR CONTRX FOR ZIM I WANTED TO VERIFY THAT THERE WAS A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AT 3PM TODAY?? ANY ANSWER TO THAT

Sera wrote
1m ago

C: Hey - we really appreciate you guys - love what you're doing

Etoile wrote
2m ago

C: NEW ZEALAND EVERYONE SEEMS SO EXCITED BY THE NEWS WE ARE WAITING FOR FINAL LETS GO

Etoile wrote
moments ago

Q&A: CALLER ON FOR 110 MINUTES MUFFLED

Sera wrote
28s ago

A: Now to questions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

B: Ok, so stay with us BEP

Etoile wrote
26s ago

BEP: WE WILL BE OVERNIGHT MILLIONAIRES YOU HAD FAITH

Etoile wrote
44s ago

BEP: CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE THIS IS LIKE A 40 HOUR JOB FOR ALL OF US WE ARE AT A POINT WE CAN STAY UP WE ARE BLESSED

Etoile wrote
moments ago

BEP: THE SEASON IS DEFINITLY NOW

Sera wrote
moments ago

BEP: I'm excited and thanks for inviting me on the call - the intel is the same - we know they are sitting around waiting to the push the button

Etoile wrote
20s ago

BEP: I AM VERY EXCITED INTEL SAME WE DO NOT KNOW WHEN THEY ARE GOING TO PUSH THE BUTTON

Sera wrote
25s ago

BEP: We are in our moment now! One call today said don't be afraid to ask for a higher rate - it's the Elder's money...

Etoile wrote
44s ago

BEP: HOW IS EVERYONE TONIGHT EXCITED TO BE HERE WE ARE AT THE MOMENT WE ARE CERTAINLY HERE THIS WENT VIRAL SAID LAST WEEK WE MADE IT ALOT OF PEOPLE HAVE BEEN FRUSTRATED NOW WE ARE READY AND WE ARE IN OUR MOMENT TAKE YOUR TIME DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK FOR HIGHER RATE

Sera wrote
moments ago

Blackeyed Pea: I'm excited to be here, this is what we've all been waiting for...this went viral - I got a text earlier about the dealers to get the books balanced - very exciting - we made it

Sera wrote
38s ago

B: Ok, Blackeyed Pea

Sera wrote
moments ago

B: Miracleman please stick with us

Sera wrote
36s ago

M: He also said, "can you handle it" - if not it'll destroy you, rather than help you to help others...

Sera wrote
1m ago

M: Plenty of money out there - they want your business, they do not want you to walk out

Sera wrote
moments ago

M: I like keeping it real - on the dinar: $6-$15 range should be double digits - Dong $6-$12, Rupiah - $1.50, Zim, $6.50

Etoile wrote
moments ago

MM: RATES: DINAR 6-15$ RANGE DONG 6-12$ RUPIAH MORE THAN $1.50 BLESSINGS THE ZIM 6.50 PUT OUT THERE AGAIN

Sera wrote
moments ago

M: Then there was another call today - Yusef came on made a few points and gave some range on the rates - Yusef said - tonight!!

Etoile wrote
moments ago

MIRACLEMAN: BEEN IN IT 5 AND 1/2 YEARS TEXT EMAILS SO MUCH COMING IN TOMORROW WILL BE SENDING OUT NOTICES TO GO TO RENO 2 OF MY 4 LEADERS ANOTHER CALL TODAY AND JOSEFF GAVE SOME RATES

Sera wrote
34s ago

M: Then I had 2 leaders call my partners saying that notices for the people coming to Reno and 800#s will come out first

Sera wrote
moments ago

M: Hi guys! Well I've been in it 5.5 years like everyone said - emails blew up like never before with things coming in...

Sera wrote
53s ago

Blondie: Miracleman...

Sera wrote
1m ago

T: Now is the time to walk with faith and confidence knowing we are there

Etoile wrote
1m ago

T: BIBLICAL WHEN IT WAS TIME TO CROSS THE RIVER JORDAN THEY WALKED RIGHT INTO THE WATER THEY HAD COMPLETE TRUST IN GOD THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT THAT THAT RINGS TRUE SOMEHOW YOU ARE HERE IN THIS MOMENT STILL HOLDING CURRENCIE YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE WILDERNESS NOW HAVE THE CONFIDENCE AND FAITH

Sera wrote
1m ago

T: I think there will be a lot of new millionaires starting new businesses...

Sera wrote
2m ago

T: It'll be our responsiblity to help others to understand when this truth is exposed

Sera wrote
2m ago

T: There's really a great responsibility with exposing the truth - you have this advantage of being miles ahead of people in knowing the truth

Etoile wrote
2m ago

T: IT IS GOING TO BE A GREAT RESPONSIBILITY FOR US AND BE WAY AHEAD AND RESPONSIBILITY TO DEMONSTRATE THIS IS TRUE NOT A CONSPIRACY

Sera wrote
2m ago

T: It's incredible - I can't fathom what is about to be exposed...

Etoile wrote
3m ago

T: THERE IS SO MUCH DISCLOSURE DETAILS WHAT EVERYONE IS WAITING FOR IT IS A DONE PROCESS FOR ME PERSONALLY THIS IS INCREDIBLE

Sera wrote
3m ago

T: The reality is there wouldn't be this much info and disclosure if it wasn't sincerely finally this is it - it's here!

Sera wrote
3m ago

T: I've been told to put info out so everyone is prepped

Etoile wrote
3m ago

T: WE WANT YOU TO SHARE THIS INFORMATION WE WANT PEOPLE TO BE PREPARED

Sera wrote
4m ago

T: I received four different times yesterday and today of it going - last report was definitive - it's done it will go today before PST

Etoile wrote
4m ago

T: WHAT I HEARD TODAY IT IS DONE WILL GO TODAY WOULD NOT SURPRISE ME IF WE WOKE UP AND IT IS FINISHED

Sera wrote
4m ago

Tank: Disclosure is coming - it used to be we had a date every six months now we're in an hour to hour basis

Etoile wrote
4m ago

T: WE ARE IN AN HOUR TO HOUR BASIS

Sera wrote
5m ago

Tank: Amount of info coming out is amazing - deep historic documents that are exposing things that have been going on

Etoile wrote
5m ago

TANK: THIS IS A VERY ENCOURAGING TIME WITH ALL THE INFORMATION THAT IS COMING OUT : EXPOSING THINGS HISTORICALLY A GOOD SIGN WE ARE IN THE THIS MOMENT

Sera wrote
5m ago

Tank: I don't know if I'll blow you away... I'll repeat what I've said... all my sources say this is an encouraging time

Sera wrote
6m ago

I: I'll be here as long as I can...

Sera wrote
6m ago

I: All the ups and downs have made us more responsible from now on

Sera wrote
6m ago

B: It's like we don't want to get all that excited but all the pieces seem to be lining up

Sera wrote
6m ago

I: If this is it - it's finally, finally here!

Sera wrote
6m ago

B: That's for sure!

Etoile wrote
7m ago

IMP: FINALLY FINALLY HERE MY GOD

Sera wrote
7m ago

I: Just so unbelieveable - and surreal

Sera wrote
7m ago

I: The details are a moving target and we don't know how our lives will unfold - we have distrust of the banks so everyone of us will go through a consciousness shift about what more is possible

Etoile wrote
7m ago

IMP: JUST IS SO OFF THE CHARTS UNBELIEVABLE ALITTLE BIT SURREAL

Etoile wrote
7m ago

IMPERIUM: I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING NEW TO ADD EVERYTHING I AM HEARING IS IN GREAT SUPPORT OF THIS PARIDYME SHIFT WANT TO REMIND EVERYONE WE DO NOT KNOW HOW LIFE IS GOING TO UNFOLD OUR QUALITY OF LIFE WILL IMPORE SIGNIFICALLY

Sera wrote
7m ago

I: Ok - I don't have anything new to add, but everything that I'm hearing is in support of this large paradigm shift - it feels like it's coming to a closure - very exciting

Sera wrote
8m ago

I: Ok, here I am.

Sera wrote
9m ago

B: Imperium?

Sera wrote
9m ago

Wolfy: I just wanted to say I love them and howl out!

Etoile wrote
9m ago

W: WOFLY WANTS TO TELL EVERYONE HE LOVES THEM HAS THE HOWLLLLLLLL

Sera wrote
9m ago

B: Thank you

Sera wrote
10m ago

JD: Not really, I'm waiting for the banks to start having issues - that's the next thing we'll see if things aren't done quickly

Etoile wrote
10m ago

JD: ECONOMY CONTINUING TO ROLL DOWN WAITING FOR BANKS THAT MAY HAVE ISSUES

Sera wrote
10m ago

B: Anything else, JD?

Sera wrote
10m ago

A: Thank you - appreciate it!

Etoile wrote
11m ago

JD: IT WAS IN MY NEWSFEED ON F/B

Sera wrote
11m ago

B: Let's not go with everybody - let's go with a few people that we couldn't convince will now be convinced - public information

Etoile wrote
11m ago

B: PUBLIC INFORMATION WHETHER PUBLIC CHOOSES TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT

Sera wrote
11m ago

JD: Everyone will know about it and interesting that it showed up

Etoile wrote
11m ago

BLONDIE: WILL BE POSTED IN THE FORUM (THE ARTICLE)

Sera wrote
12m ago

JD: It's an amazing article

Etoile wrote
12m ago

JD: EVERYONE IS GOING TO KNOW ABOUT IT

Sera wrote
12m ago

JD: This articles talks about Sterling lawsuit, how they tried to be discredited, how the UST has trillions of dinar to pay off national debt

Etoile wrote
12m ago

JD: ARTICLE TELLS ABOUT EVERYTHING HOW BANKERS SAID IT WAS A SCAM GEORGE BUSH ECT TELLS THE WHOLE STORY

Sera wrote
12m ago

B: That was phenomenal

Sera wrote
13m ago

JD: Well I guess the biggest shock I saw today was the article talking about Exec Order going to revalue!

Etoile wrote
13m ago

JD: RESEARCHDUDE INTELL: ARTICLE I SAW ON F/B EXECUTIVE ORDER IRAQI DINAR GOING TO REVALUE

Sera wrote
13m ago

JD: Hello. How are you all this evening?

Sera wrote
13m ago

B: Now to JD

Sera wrote
13m ago

B: Great to hear, Landaman - stay with us

Sera wrote
14m ago

L: Let's hope we get 800#s soon

Etoile wrote
14m ago

L: THIS TIME I AM LETTING MYSELF GET EXCITED

Sera wrote
14m ago

L: The amount of info coming out today was like nothing I've ever seen

Etoile wrote
14m ago

L: SO MUCH INFORMATION COMING OUT ON ALL CALLS EMAILS WE WILL SEE

Sera wrote
14m ago

L: Other than that, he said that all the rumours will be coming to a head in the next few days

Etoile wrote
15m ago

L: KNOWING THEY ARE GOING MEANS WE ARE GOING

Etoile wrote
15m ago

L: HISTORICAL ASPECTS MAY TAKE A COUPLE OF YEARS TO BE SETTLED

Sera wrote
15m ago

L: He said we're getting to the end of the sovereigns

Sera wrote
16m ago

L: They have to have a rate to redeem them - which is a good sign

Sera wrote
16m ago

L: He also said Chinese media is publishing the redemption of hist assets

Sera wrote
16m ago

L: Historical and RV bonds are moving now - they're seeing a multitude of entities trying to get their hands in the cookie jar at the last minute

Etoile wrote
17m ago

L: HISTORICAL AND RV BONDS MOVING NOW

Sera wrote
17m ago

L: He did say the banks had made excuses to hold on to the funds to make more money for a few days

Sera wrote
17m ago

L: The gist of it is the funds cleared today - project funds for platform trading -not related to RV per se

Etoile wrote
18m ago

LANDAMAN: HAD A VERY DAY TODAY : JERSEY STILL ON ROAD NOT ON CALL STATEMENT HE PUT TOGETHER FUNDS CLEARED TODAY THE PROJECT AND PLATFORM FUNDS

Sera wrote
18m ago

L: Jersey is on the road so he wasn't on the call

Sera wrote
18m ago

L: I had a very busy day today with the onslaught of info etc

Sera wrote
18m ago

Blondie: We have Landaman...

Etoile wrote
19m ago

ADMIN BLONDIE AND A HOST OF OTHERS

Sera wrote
19m ago

Thanks ET - not Landaman - it's ADMIN

Etoile wrote
19m ago

AD: ON CALL OR ON OUR WEBSITE WE ask YOU TO MAKE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT SEEK PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE THANK S FOR COMING IN

Sera wrote
20m ago

L: We venture to give you the information tonight with no warranties of any kind...

Etoile wrote
20m ago

ADMIN: WELCOME TO CALL TONIGHT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN MARCH 2 2016 AS USUAL WE HAVE OUR DISCLAIMER WE VENTURE TO GIVE YOU INFORMATION NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE

Sera wrote
20m ago

Landaman: Welcome to the call tonight - we appreciate you being here. It's March 2, 2016 and as usual we have our disclaimer...

Sera wrote
20m ago

Blondie: If my angels came through - I have a back up

Sera wrote
21m ago

Landaman: What Wolfie said was not recorded...

Sera wrote
21m ago

B: We're recording

Etoile wrote
21m ago

B: MARCH 2 2016

Sera wrote
21m ago

W: I love you guys! AOOOOOOOOOOO!

Sera wrote
22m ago

W: I'm way past excited!

Sera wrote
22m ago

W: A bank closed for months is now open again? Amazing

Sera wrote
22m ago

W: When I went down later this afternoon - it was full again. I asked a lady inside what was happening - she said I can't tell you right now but we're waiting for some great changes to take place

Etoile wrote
22m ago

WENT TO DOOR AND LADY SAID WE ARE GETTING READY FOR GREAT CHANGES TO TAKE PLACE WANTED TO THROW THAT IN THERE

Sera wrote
23m ago

W: I went down yesterday - it was empty

Sera wrote
23m ago

W: What has come in today - here is one thing that I will say - I went down to eat on Monday - the Sun Trust has been closed up and padlocked for months - I went down there and it was booming - full of cars and the bank was full of people

Etoile wrote
23m ago

W: THE SUN TRUST HAS BEEN CLOSED UP FOR MONTHS WENT DOWN THERE FULL OF CARS AND PEOPLE

Sera wrote
24m ago

W: I got another email confirming the first email - I was getting called during a meeting this morning - it was amazing

Sera wrote
24m ago

W: Ebay is not controlled by UST

Etoile wrote
24m ago

EBAY NOT CONTROLLED BY UST EBAY SELLS COLLECTIBLES

Sera wrote
25m ago

W: Be sure to keep a close eye on currency dealers here as this whole thing has started

Sunni Daze wrote
25m ago

if you type i will give you a nap lol

Sera wrote
25m ago

W: I got an email this morning from a private source that said that the currency dealers in China have been told to close shop tomorrow a.m.

Etoile wrote
25m ago

THIS HAS STARTED

Etoile wrote
25m ago

THIS PROCESS MOVES EAST TO WEST

Etoile wrote
25m ago

WOLFY RECEIVED EMAIL FROM A PRIVATE SOURCE CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING FURTHER GOES ALONG SAYS THE CURRENCY DEALERS HAVE BEEN TOLD TO CLOSE THEIR BOOKS

Sunni Daze wrote
25m ago

stop typinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Sera wrote
25m ago

Wolfy: We had more stuff come in the last 2 days than the last 2 months

Sera wrote
26m ago

Wolfy: Amazed at all the intel that came in today!

Etoile wrote
26m ago

DOING A BIG WOLFY HOOOOOWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sera wrote
26m ago

ET you are ahead of me - I'm listening on the computer link

Etoile wrote
27m ago

WOLFY COMING IN TO INAUGUARATE THIS IS LAST CALL

COdreamer wrote
27m ago

http://events.instantteleseminar.com/?eventid=81581880

mdinn wrote
27m ago

STAT!!! HOW ARE YOU

Scout53 wrote
27m ago

can we have a link for the call

Etoile wrote
27m ago

CALL IS GETTING STARTED DISCLAIMER WE ARE NOT TAX ATTORNIES OUR OPINIONS

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 Empty Re: FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 02, 2016 11:29 pm

WOLFY COMING IN TO INAUGUARATE THIS IS LAST CALL

Promise?

HISTORICAL ASPECTS MAY TAKE A COUPLE OF YEARS TO BE SETTLED
Well that's convenient ...

ARTICLE I SAW ON F/B EXECUTIVE ORDER IRAQI DINAR GOING TO REVALUE

Yea Face Book is where I always go for accurate information. They have such good source material ... if you're an idiot.

MIRACLEMAN: BEEN IN IT 5 AND 1/2 YEARS TEXT EMAILS SO MUCH COMING IN TOMORROW WILL BE SENDING OUT NOTICES TO GO TO RENO 2 OF MY 4 LEADERS ANOTHER CALL TODAY AND JOSEFF GAVE SOME RATE
Yep Reno is such an important financial hub ...  Joseff is such a reliable source, after all he's not missed once, on being wrong.

IMP: THIS IS WHERE WE ARE GOING ESTABLISHING GENERATIONAL EQUITY NOT ONLY FOR OURSELVES FRIENDS FAMILY COMMUNITY THAT IS WHAT THE CHINESE ELDERS WANT DO NOT WANT US HORDING THE MONEY WANT EVERYONE TO BENEFIT
Ahh yes the inscrutable, unidentifiable and unverifiable Chinese Elders. Such a convenient way to deal with those pesky little nuisances like say ... truth.

B: THE FIRST APPT WOULD NOT BE LOOSING SLEEP OVER APPT GO IN IF ITS IN YOUR FRAME OF REFERENCE YOU ARE PAYING OFF KIDS EDUCATION OR MORTAGES PERSONALLY I DO NOT THINK THIS IS GOING TO COME UP DURING THE FIRST MEETING EXCHX
I won't be losing sleep over any of it because none of it is going to happen. Not tomorrow, not next week, next month or next year.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 2805820865  FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 2805820865  FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 2805820865  FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 Empty Re: FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:36 am

I wonder how many called the Hong Kong Dealer?  LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

jimmy2

FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 Avatar?id=1596791&m=75&t=1456803444

Veteran Member
FULL WSOMN: JUST THE FACTS CC NOTES -3/2/2016 Check2

Date: 4h ago  
Rumor: currency dealers notified to begin to close out sales

Please call or email this currency dealer in Hong Kong!! I did and nothing has changed It cost me about $20 to find out (852) 2697-4700,  
http://www.sangsang.hk/html/en/index.htm

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum