Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps 2/25/16

5 posters

Go down

Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 Empty Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps 2/25/16

Post by Ssmith Thu Feb 25, 2016 2:02 pm

I apologize for running in and out yesterday but I do have other obligations just like the rest of you still do.I did find it very confusing to navigate the board for information and why is that we are at the point of TOTAL IMPLEMENTATION OF THE BIGGEST EVENT FOR HUMANITY!!

I spend hours lurking around several web sites for information as well as all of you. I try to put it all into perspective so that ALL OF YOU CAN BETTER UNDERSTAND WHERE WE ARE.

Everyone helps with contributing to this site. I don't catch everything and I do appreciate what each and everyone brings to this room. I noticed that we have a CALENDAR for the month and it remains blank except for the usual dates BUT I keep a calendar of dates and very important events and also correlate the dates to other worldly calendars.

I know the boxes are small but a possible suggestion would be to have space as an open large box that we can list date and item connected to that date but still using the calendar for short mark up.

My other suggestion is a daily log book of intel. Elmerf and okrock started doing that on TNT but I see that it went by the wayside. TOO BAD. Our site is and will be an ongoing educational site even after the RV/GCR,NESARA and even the Gallactics( where you waiting for me to admit to this?

YES I AM A BELIEVER AND WELCOME THEIR PRESENCE !!)

Perhaps some day I will tell you more about myself but for the time being, I will remain some what quiet till this all happens.Lets say that Josef and I come from a similar background as well as several others in this room.

I also would like to ask a "new " group to me to be allowed to add their posts to our room. I have a feeling that their presence is already in our room. They are called S3 GLADIATORS.

Last night in my research on Dinar Chronicles, which is an excellent source of information, I found a couple of excellent posts regarding the elders gold standard and one about the mixed messages on Landa Global Calls which was point on. Their view points and thoughts are very close to all of us free thinkers and would hope they will identify themselves to us and I welcome them on our calls.

One more thing, Im not out for the stardom when I post. In fact I dont even like reading myself in print. Also I dont even read the reponses that most people make because i know that most times they are positive and I know that I got the information out in a factual manner and hopefully in an understanding manner.

I realize I have the gift of putting or connecting the dots to give you the full picture as I see it and have seen it. This is part of my "genetic" make up and I will tell you that all members of my family have some sort of dyslexia and mine was actually numbers and reading-both I have overcome thru hard work and perseverance .

One other crazy thing: I dont copy cut and paste. I still dont know how to do it and one of these days I will learn,perhaps when I get a new computer, so I ask your help. Bodi has been my savior on doing that as well as Dinar Recaps and I thank Ken and his staff for evertime I have possted. His team has gone above and beyond for me and there will be a place in heaven for him and his entire staff. I also want to thank Hobie, who runs point for Rumormill as well as Humanus posts. I know that Susan relies on him for the Zap,Poof and Susan posts

Feel free to start adding your suggestions. I have appointments this am but when I get back, I will work with Sunni Daze, Bodi ad Blondi and see if we cant better organize and reset the informational board so there is no duplication and make it more like a research library of information.

WE CAN USE ALL YOUR HELP. I know that a lot o you have computer programs, like microsoft office which I have that can create the pages we need. Put on your working caps and lets have some fun.

MARTHA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 Empty Re: Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps 2/25/16

Post by RamblerNash Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:08 pm

Well if Martha is thanking Recaps and their team for putting up with her posts...Ooops...I meant putting up her posts, "The Recaps" disclaimer should be here too.

Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 Dinard12

Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 3508649203 Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 3508649203 Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 3508649203 Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 3508649203 Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 3508649203

Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 Empty Re: Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps 2/25/16

Post by Kevind53 Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:23 pm

OMG she is getting kookier and kookier ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 2805820865  Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 2805820865  Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 2805820865  Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:00 am

So Ken gets a special place in heaven because he AKA DinarRecaps posts her posts??? OMG!  How warped is that?  Is that what is important in heaven Martha? Really? Please, go back to your storage unit.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Martha says there is a special place in heaven for KEN owner of DinarRecaps  2/25/16 Empty A message for Martha

Post by Chaz Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:39 pm

Martha, I know you watch this site or you have someone who does. It says in the bible to rebuke & correct to let that person know that the path there on is the wrong one,so I'm telling you Martha in all sincerity you are going the wrong way to destruction,I say this in love,repent before its to late, for tomorrow is not promise to anyone,you have mix the gospel with your new age religion, you have added to & taking away which was the truth into a lie.

Sincerely blessings Charles
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum