Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff

Go down

New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff Empty New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff

Post by Ponee Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:25 am

New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff 42

Special - balances News

The Commission on the economy and investment representative, said on Sunday that the customs tariff law would apply to all of Iraq's ports, and there is no exception.
General Administration of Customs has deployed fixed patrols at the entrances of Baghdad and the provinces to make sure that the application of the customs tariff for cars coming from the border crossing points.

The committee member said Harith al-Harthy's / balances News /, "it was the development of new mechanisms at all border crossings, including the Kurdistan region, to inspect the goods and materials that go into the country from neighboring countries."

He said Al-Harthy, that "there Sitarat quality for the application of the customs tariff law and collection of fees for goods at border crossing points without any Estina, also formed departments and committees will start its work soon."

It is noteworthy that a number of traders and representatives of civil society organizations held a sit-in Basra a few days ago, in protest at the decision to apply the new customs tariff on the southern ports, and do not apply in the Kurdistan region of outlets.

LINK--New mechanisms for the application of the customs tariff

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum