Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Ron Paul letter.....awesome....

Go down

Ron Paul letter.....awesome.... Empty Ron Paul letter.....awesome....

Post by shakes4life Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:18 am

Letter: Paul stands up for the Constitution

* Posted July 5, 2011 at 12:04 a.m.

Why is Dr. Ron Paul so frequently termed “an isolationist, extreme, fringe or marginal candidate”? An isolationist refuses any alliances, foreign trade or economic commitments, or international agreements. Paul is simply against pre-emptive aggression since it is the way of all dictatorships. He is against building bridges in other countries, while our country can’t afford our own new bridges. What’s wrong with voting only the Constitution? Why is the next sentence so frequently to remind voters that this is his third run for the presidency or that he would be the oldest president inducted into office? Why not mention that he was the only candidate endorsed by Ronald Reagan and that it took Reagan a third bid before becoming president and that the Republican leadership also opposed Reagan?

Not so long ago the tea party participants were marginalized and said to be a “very vocal few” by the left-leaning media. Now Paul and his supporters are being portrayed in the same way. Rather than letting pundits say who Paul is or is not, the media should let their listeners hear his message. One must assume that the pundits have been instructed to silence this message.

When it comes to polling, the media and Republican leadership miss, or rather fear, that Paul’s popularity is not just with the Republican base, but with Democrats as well. In fact, there is a movement in which Democrats will switch their registration from Democratic to Republican in order to vote for Paul in the primaries. Democrats will work with Paul because he crosses party lines and his longstanding voting record backs this up. He does not vote with his party; rather, he only votes on what is constitutional. If nominated, Paul will set this country on a new course because of his unwavering stand to the Constitution.

Julie Patrick
Byhalia, Miss.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/jul/05/letter-paul-stands-constitution/
shakes4life
shakes4life
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum