Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep.

4 posters

Go down

Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. Empty Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep.

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:11 am

Gave you an emerald to even you out. People are getting really uptight because of the 

economy, and yet they still put the same kind of loud mouthed idiots in power.  Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. Facepalm2

But I digress, As per my own predictions for 2016 I have also stated that,"if there's to be 

an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. 

And the IMF report that you're referring to clearly makes that the case. 

2016 predictions,

1. If there's to be an RV it wont occur until mid to late Sep. 

2. You will see a large increase in earthquake activity.

3. Massive sever weather causing trillions in damages and thousands of deaths.

4. The rise of Islamist in America and with that the rise in what they do.

5. The beginnings of economic breakdown in America and the EU.

6. The first woman President of the United States.

7. Social breakdown around the world, causing massive riots and the need for martial law.

8. Massive wildfires that are man caused.

9. The rise of Ebola and other uncontrollable diseases. 

10. The blatant and outward hatred of anything that has to do with Evangelical Christianity.

As the world enters into this next phase you will see people everywhere openly attacking 

Christians, blaming them for the sufferings of everyone.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. Empty Re: Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep.

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:20 am

Ladydaddygrace, what is wrong with you, a Moses you aren't- Yep, let's punt everything past the goalline to September- You are clueless, like all the rest- We've been here a long time, and have heard crap like this before, and you and what you say are no different- Nothing is going to happen with the dinar for quite a long time IF ever- A 'fortune teller' you aren't- SMH- sorry getout Twisted Evil

Last edited by terbo56 on Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. Empty Re: Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep.

Post by Toby1 Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:21 am

when was this written?
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:28 am

It says above, 1:11p.m. today- Just another wannabe guru looking for 15 minutes of shame-It's getting old, isn't it?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:42 am

LGD posted it today in DV

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:07 pm

Well most of it is obvious enough or vague enough for LGD to fit them to actual events. Half of his "predictions" made me want to say DUH!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. 2805820865  Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. 2805820865  Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. 2805820865  Lady Grace's Daddy says - "if there's to be  an RV it wont happen until mid to late Sep. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:17 pm

My thoughts exactly-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum