Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ?

+5
Kevind53
RoyBoy
dwm007
chevysteve
POINTMAN88
9 posters

Go down

ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? Empty ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ?

Post by POINTMAN88 Sat Dec 26, 2015 12:14 am

IS THERE ANY REPORTS OF MEMBERS HERE.....RECIEVING ANY APPOINTMENTS AT ANY OF THE BANKS TO DISCUSS RATES & ETC ?

I KNOW TNT IS SUPPOSEDLY SATURATED WITH APPOINTMENTS.....BUT IM WONDERING IF ANYONE HERE HAS RECIEVED THE SAME TREATMENT...FOR ANY VALIDATION OR CLARIFICATION....

POINTMAN88

Back to top Go down

ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? Empty Re: ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ?

Post by chevysteve Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:23 am

If you are listening to anything TNT has to say, you need an appointment with your shrink...........not a bank.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? Empty Re: ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ?

Post by dwm007 Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:56 am

Honestly no disrespect meant but why even ask such a question when it's quite obvious that no banks are or will be doing such a thing, the whole idea is just more guru generated garbage!

Seriously instead of asking about what banks are doing or if there is any indication of any establishment even hinting at exchanges (there's not!) wouldn't it be much better to be asking about the real issues? Things such as how can Iraq even do this so-called "RV" with 60+ Trillion Dinars in their M1 money supply? Instead of asking about silly guru spew in the hopes that it might somehow actually be true wouldn't it make more sense to learn about the REAL factors concerning this situation? Learning instead what the money supply is and how it affects Iraq's currency and knowing what Iraq is ACTUALLY doing as opposed to what the gurus say is much more important than chasing fantasy ideas, ideas that created by those lying gurus simply to keep you buying more Dinars!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:35 pm

ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? 2322496710
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by POINTMAN88 Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:35 pm

dwm007 wrote:Honestly no disrespect meant but why even ask such a question when it's quite obvious that no banks are or will be doing such a thing, the whole idea is just more guru generated garbage!

HONESTLY.....NO DISRESPECT MEANT HERE EITHER.....BUT......

WHO TOLD YOU THAT IT WAS OBVIOUS ????

I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE GURUS BULLSHYTTING & LYING........I REALLY DO.....

BUT I ASKED MY QUESTIONS FOR A REASON.......

Seriously instead of asking about what banks are doing or if there is any indication of any establishment even hinting at exchanges (there's not!) wouldn't it be much better to be asking about the real issues?

I CAN SEE NOW......THAT IF I TOLD YOU.....THAT I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT MYSELF.......ON 29 DEC FOR CURRENCY EXCHANGING REASONS..........MY BEING NEW HERE WOULDNT HELP YOU BELIEVE ME IN ANY FASHION.......BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD-SET ON DISMISSING ME......REGARDLESS WHAT I ASK OR EVEN SAY.....

IF MY BANK APPOINTMENT WASN'T REAL......THEN I WOULDN'T BOTHER ASKING IF ANYONE HERE HAD ANY BANK APPOINTMENTS....

IM A VERY SERIOUS MAN.....I DONT PLAY GAMES.......AND I DEFINITELY DONT GO INTO BULLY/ASSUMPTION/SARCASTIC MODE AT ANY EXPENSE.....WHY ??

BECAUSE UNINFORMED OPINIONS ARE WEIGHTLESS.......ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE BASED ON ASSUMPTIONS......

CONSIDERING HOW YOU ARE EXPRESSING YOURSELF RIGHT NOW..........I HAVE TO ASSUME THAT YOU COULD BE TRYING TO PROVOKE ME INTO TELLING YOU WHAT I KNOW.....WHEN ALL IT TAKES.....IS TO JUST ASK......

THERES NO NEED FOR THESE JERRY SPRINGER THEATRICS YOU ARE DISPLAYING....

Things such as how can Iraq even do this so-called "RV" with 60+ Trillion Dinars in their M1 money supply? Instead of asking about silly guru spew in the hopes that it might somehow actually be true wouldn't it make more sense to learn about the REAL factors concerning this situation? Learning instead what the money supply is and how it affects Iraq's currency and knowing what Iraq is ACTUALLY doing as opposed to what the gurus say is much more important than chasing fantasy ideas, ideas that created by those lying gurus simply to keep you buying more Dinars!

UHHHHH.....YEAH......I MOST DEFINITELY HEAR YOU....

BUT UHHH......I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT WHAT ANY GURU SAID....SO PLEASE......SAVE THE ASSUMPTIONS.......USE YOUR HEAD MORE CONSTRUCTIVELY.....

IT SAYS UP THERE......THAT THIS PLACE KEEPS IT REAL.......

AND ALL YOU ARE DOING......IS DUMMY-ON-PURPOSE BASHING......

I DIDNT JOIN UP FOR THAT......

I LEFT THE GURU BULLSHYT BACK AT TNT........I DIDNT BRING IT WITH ME..,..NOR DO I VALUE IT....

ARE YOU FEELIN ME ??????

LISTEN.....I STAND WITH YOU ALL HERE CONCERNING  THE GURUS LYING, SCHEMING, MANIPULATING , AND PUMPING FOR THE DINAR DEALERS......BUT I DONT DO THE BASHING THING.......ALL IT DOES , IT MAKE ONE LOOK STUPID AND UNEDUCATED....

I DONT KNOW IF THE DINAR WILL RV......I HONESTLY DONT KNOW.....

BUT WHAT I WILL NOT DO.....IS TAKE YOUR WORD OR ANYONE ELSES WORD ON IT RV'ING OR NOT......

I WILL DO WHAT I BEEN DOING THE PAST TWO YEARS......WHICH IS STAY AS  INFORMED AS I CAN .......AND CALL MY BANK FOR ANY UPDATES.....

I APPRECIATE YOU ALL HAVING ME HERE.......BUT I CAN SEE NOW I DONT BELONG HERE.....

THANKS AGAIN....

POINTMAN88

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:57 pm

I was seriously trying to make a point without being demeaning but you apparently aren't interested in facts. When I said obviously no banks are doing this I mean just that, no banks are dealing with or intend to deal with Dinar and will plainly tell you so. Seriously, you are looking at nothing but guru spew and are totally ignoring the facts or you wouldn't have asked such a thing, think about this,

Iraq has well over 60+ TRILLION Dinars in their M1 money supply -that is an undeniable FACT! At  $1 "RV" that would translate into approximately twice the amount of wealth as collectively exists on the entire planet and several times more Dollars than are existence, these are mathematical FACTS NOT SPECULATION, do you not see a problem with that?The so-called "RV" is mathematically and economically impossible, not unlikely but impossible.

That's just one of several points that Dinar holders tend to ignore but looking at these facts makes questions like the one here completely irrelevant, this is why banks are not and ever will be calling people in for appointments concerning exchange. There is no need to get POed, I simply try to discuss FACTS instead of guru BS, if you disagree then fine that's your choice but if so then lets discuss what you disagree with in a respectable manor, I can back up what I say with verifiable facts, can you?

Last edited by dwm007 on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by POINTMAN88 Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:03 pm

chevysteve wrote:If you are listening to anything TNT has to say, you need an appointment with your shrink...........not a bank.

YOU ASSUME....THAT MY QUESTION IS TNT BASED......AND ITS NOT....

BASED ON THAT ASSUMPTION.......YOU AGAIN ASSUME THAT I NEED A SHRINK.....

SIGH.......MY ADVICE TO YOU CHEVYSTEVE.....

IF YOU OFFER THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT.....BEFORE DRAWING ANY CONCLUSIONS......YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF MORE INFORMED THAT YOU WOULD BE IF YOU DRAW A CONCLUSION BEFORE GIVING THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT....

MEANING......IF YOU ARE IN THE MOOD FOR JUST SHYTTING.......THEN BE MAN ENOUGH OR IN THE LEAST , RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH......TO WIPE YOUR OWN ASS......

YOUR WELCOME....

POINTMAN88

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:13 pm

Would you care to try and explain how this "RV" is possible? Considering Iraq's grossly inflated money supply how can they increase the value any significant amount when it would mean more Dollars than exist on the planet? This is a provable fact not speculation and ignoring or hiding from it is not going to make it go away! When you get away from the guru spew and start looking at the truth it becomes quite clear so it will do you no good to get upset, all you childish insults make it quite obvious you are afraid to face the truth!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:24 pm

I CAN SEE NOW......THAT IF I TOLD YOU.....THAT I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT MYSELF.......ON 29 DEC FOR CURRENCY EXCHANGING REASONS..........MY BEING NEW HERE WOULDNT HELP YOU BELIEVE ME IN ANY FASHION.......BECAUSE YOU ARE ALREADY DEAD-SET ON DISMISSING ME......REGARDLESS WHAT I ASK OR EVEN SAY.....

IF MY BANK APPOINTMENT WASN'T REAL......THEN I WOULDN'T BOTHER ASKING IF ANYONE HERE HAD ANY BANK APPOINTMENTS....

I would actually be inclined to to give such a report here credence until proven otherwise. Especially if it came from an established member. What I do not do is lend any credence to similar posts on TNT, justifiably so, since there have been several hundred such reports in the past and so far not one has proven accurate. (120+ in the last year alone.)

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? 2805820865  ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? 2805820865  ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? 2805820865  ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:02 pm

POINTMAN----- Let me say this, the bank appointments you are referring to has been hype from so many gurus over the last few years,   to even add truth to this is,  most US banks do not even recognize the dinar as a traded or international currency. Last year when I was in Turkey even the neighboring country's currency traders at the airports didn't handle the Iraqi dinar for trade. Bank appointments and large group exchanges have been around at least 5-7 years from certain ones in the know. problem is they have missed all their knows
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:30 pm

Bank appointments (concerning Dinar) are just guru talk plain and simple, why would a bank call someone in to discuss Dinar?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by mightyoak Sat Dec 26, 2015 6:53 pm

WF keeps emailing me to come in and set up a checking account.  No dinar talk.  Did talk with a PB at WF a couple of years ago and mentioned the dinar currency.  He nearly went ballistic about how these are commies and we will never accept their money, dinar.  I have not go back in two years.  But did open a small account at that time.

mightyoak
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by POINTMAN88 Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:05 pm

IVE READ WHAT EVERYONE HERE HAD TO SAY.....

THE ONLY ONE WHO IS GIVING HALFWAY DECENT  RESPECT.....IS KEVIND53.....AT LEAST HE DOUBTS ME RESPECTFULLY AS WELL AS INTELLIGENTLY.......AND HE LEFT ROOM FOR COMPROMISE...

HE GAVE MY CLAIM IN MY RESPONSE TO THAT DUMMY-ON-PURPOSE - DWM007 , AN HONEST CHANCE TO BE TRUE.....UNLIKE A FEW OF YOU HERE....

BUT.....IM CONVINCED THAT THE MAJORITY OF YOU .....ARE BASHERS....

I EXPECTED TO BE DOUBTED....QUESTIONED.....AND QUESTIONED AGAIN.......BUT I DIDNT EXPECT TO BE ATTATCKED........ESPECIALLY FROM ASKING A LEGITIMATE QUESTION.....IT RAISES MY SUSPICIONS OF YOUR MOTIVES....

1) ARE YOU DELIBERATELY BASHING TO SIZE ME UP ?

2) ARE YOU DELIBERATELY BASHING TO MAKE ME REVEAL SOMETHING ?

3) ARE YOU DELIBERATELY BASHING BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT ME HERE ?

4) ARE YOU DELIBERATELY  BASHING BECAUSE YOU LIKE BASHING ?

5) ARE YOU DELIBERATELY  BASHING BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO PRACTICE RATIONAL INTELLIGENCE WITHOUT ARROGANCE , ASSUMPTIONS OR STUPIDITY ?

MY INITIAL QUESTION HAD A KEYWORD IN IT---> SUPPOSEDLY...

THAT WAS MY " please dont attack me card " .....BUT THAT WAS REPEATEDLY IGNORED...

THAT ALONE SHOULD TELL EACH OF YOU.....THAT I AM INQUIRING....THAT I HAVE NOT DRAWN ANY CONCLUSIONS......YET.....UNLIKE SOME OF YOU....

I KNOW THAT MY BEING NEW HERE WOULDNT HELP VALIDATE ME.........BUT I AT LEAST THOUGHT I WOULD BE MET HALFWAY.....

ON THAT NOTE.....AGAIN...THANK YOU KEVIND53......FOR THE RESPECT....

POINTMAN88

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:30 pm

Lol typical response, no way to answer a logical question concerning this so called "investment" so true to form they automatically resort to anger and insults when faced with the truth!

You asked a question about something that's generally considered guru spew and I simply pointed out that no banks are calling anyone in to discuss any exchange nor are they going to! Why would they? There is no "RV" and there never will be, 60+ TRILLION Dinars in existence make it impossible and that's just one reason, instead of getting angry and resorting to childish insults how about we talk about WHY no banks are calling people in to discuss exchange?

Pointing out the truth is not being disrespectful, you may not like what you hear but getting angry about it will not make it go away so instead of trying to insult me how about you show me where I'm wrong? How can Iraq "RV" their currency to be worth more money than all the currencies in the world combined? That's what a $1 "RV" would mean if it could actually happen, that's something the gurus have tried really hard to play down and get people to ignore but ignoring the facts don't change them!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:43 pm

Personally, I could not be bothered debating with you dwm007. Your mind is closed, your decision is made, there can be no discussion. You have made that very clear, and I have far better things to do that be baited into a fruitless debate.

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? 2805820865  ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? 2805820865  ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? 2805820865  ANY MEMBERS HERE RECIEVING BANK APPOINTMENTS? ? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Kevind53 wrote:Personally, I could not be bothered debating with you dwm007. Your mind is closed, your decision is made, there can be no discussion. You have made that very clear, and I have far better things to do that be baited into a fruitless debate.

Well I was replying to the other fellow but yes I do stand by what I'm saying I get my information from the CBI website and the math is what it is.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:05 am

First off let me begin by stating that I think the so called "Bank Appointment" is un substantiated speculation.  The reason I state this is NO WHERE have I read or found after much research ANY DOCUMENTED procedure for exchanging dinar.  The usual exchange procedure is to take your foreign currency to the foreign currency teller at the bank and conduct your business.  UNTIL I have in hand a procedure verified by proper authority (my bank manager) that varies from that procedure - I will not believe any thing that remotely varies from that.

I do not wish to blow any ones bubble, but I rate the "bank appointment" business right up there with the "bank story" business and BOTH in my opinion are pure and simple BALDERDASH.  Figments of active imaginations with nothing better to do or by criminal minds trying to lead suckers down the path to distraction and then pick their pocket(s).

Since NO ONE is supposed to know when the dinar will change in value; what if anything is to be done to exchange; if any taxes are to be due and if so how much; and, who is ultimately responsible for the disclosure of the deed (telling us when the revaluation occurs) I personally think that speculative comments or comments relative to said subject amount to a waste of time and cyberspace.

NO debate of these opinions and findings is expected, thank you.  I would accept proper proof, however.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:13 am

I am on a few different sites and I see that question asked on almost all of them to simply verify that 99% of bank appointments' talk is propagated on TNT. 

So Pointman88, the answer to your question is simply and respectively no, pretty sure no one here has been called in to discuss exchanging of currencies.  Now wasn't that easy without all the ballistics?

And welcome to the site.  This site is pretty much top weighted to downplay the revaluation and people who are converted from the guru hoopla come here for refuge...and then get the crap beat out of them with ink.  Some of these replies have been pasted so much here that they get very old and might I add, quite frankly, useless to us who have been around for awhile.

And dwm, do you treat guests who come to your house like this?   This person is new here and should be shown respect just like you expect to be treated and were probably treated when you were new here.  Pointman88, there are some very nice people here and there are some who would try to pick an argument with Jesus and it doesn't take long to sort 'em out.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by POINTMAN88 Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:25 am

dwm007 wrote:Lol typical response, no way to answer a logical question concerning this so called "investment" so true to form they automatically resort to anger and insults when faced with the truth!

LOL ??......TYPICAL ??

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IMMATURE YOU REVEAL YOURSELF TO BE......ALL BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO QUICK TO RUN YOUR MOUTH BEFORE COMPREHENDING THE QUESTION.....THOROUGHLY....

YOU MADE AN ASS OUT OF YOURSELF...

YOU.....ARE A DUMMY ON PURPOSE....

You asked a question about something that's generally considered guru spew and I simply pointed out that no banks are calling anyone in to discuss any exchange nor are they going to!

THE QUESTION WAS SPECIFIC......YOU DECIDED TO IGNORE THAT AND DO YOUR OWN "SPEWING"...

IF YOU HAD PRACTICED INTELLIGENCE.....YOU WOULD HAVE ASKED ME WHY WAS I ASKING.......INSTEAD OF ASSUMING THAT I GOT IT FROM A GURU....

YOU PUT ON A WHOLE SHOW.....BASED ON AN ASSUMPTION YOU MADE......THAT WAS WAYYY OFF BASE....

AND WHO SAID BANKS WERE CALLING PPL?? .....I DIDNT

YOU DAM DUMMY...

Why would they? There is no "RV" and there never will be, 60+ TRILLION Dinars in existence make it impossible and that's just one reason, instead of getting angry and resorting to childish insults how about we talk about WHY no banks are calling people in to discuss exchange?

THIS.....IS INSIGNIFICANT TOWARDS THE QUESTION....

YOU ACT LIKE YOU ARE OWED SOMETHING ....

AND YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE TO CLAIM ANYTHING CHILDISH ON MY PART.....YOUR INITIAL RESPONSE IN THIS THREAD PROVES THAT YOU YOURSELF ARE CHILDISH......YOU JUST CANT SEE PAST YOUR OWN DELUSIONS....

WHEN STUPIDITY REVEALS ITSELF TO ME ......I DONT TRY TO FIX IT.......INSTEAD I SHOW IT A MIRROR....

SO HELL NO.....YOU DONT GET TO DO YOUR KNOW-IT-ALL ACT AT MY EXPENSE......ESPECIALLY AFTER YOU REFUSE TO COMPREHEND THE QUESTION...

Pointing out the truth is not being disrespectful,

YES....YOU WERE VERY DISRESPECTFUL IN HOW YOU DELIVERED YOUR BULLSHYT TRUTH......YOU DIDNT SHOW RESPECT AND YOU DIDNT DEAL WITH THE QUESTION.......ITS OBVIOUS YOU ARENT EDUCATED....

MY GUESS IS.....YOU ARE A TROLL....PLANTED HERE TO CREATE MISDIRECTION AND DISRUPTION....

you may not like what you hear but getting angry about it will not make it go away so instead of trying to insult me how about you show me where I'm wrong?

I DONT OWE YOU A DAM THING .....AND IM NOT GONNA FOLLOW YOUR LEAD IN A UNRELATED ARGUMENT YOU CREATED FOR STUPID REASONS.......ALL BECAUSE YOU REFUSE TO USE YOUR HEAD CONSTRUCTIVELY...

YOU LACK INTELLIGENCE......BIGTIME....AND YOU ARE IMMATURE.....AND POORLY EDUCATED ON HOW TO DEBATE......

How can Iraq "RV" their currency to be worth more money than all the currencies in the world combined? That's what a $1 "RV" would mean if it could actually happen, that's something the gurus have tried really hard to play down and get people to ignore but ignoring the facts don't change them!

THIS....IS INSIGNIFIGANCE....

IM DONE WITH YOU .....AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED , YOU DONT EVEN MATTER ANYMORE....

POINTMAN88

Back to top Go down

Post by POINTMAN88 Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:55 am

aksafeone wrote:First off let me begin by stating that I think the so called "Bank Appointment" is un substantiated speculation. 

I DIDNT ASK WHAT YOU THOUGHT ABOUT BANK APPOINTMENTS......I ASKED IF ANYONE HERE HAD RECIEVED AN APPOINTMENT..

The reason I state this is NO WHERE have I read or found after much research ANY DOCUMENTED procedure for exchanging dinar. 

AGAIN....THAT DOESNT PERTAIN TO MY QUESTION...

The usual exchange procedure is to take your foreign currency to the foreign currency teller at the bank and conduct your business.  UNTIL I have in hand a procedure verified by proper authority (my bank manager) that varies from that procedure - I will not believe any thing that remotely varies from that.

SIGH.......OH BOY.....MOVING RIGHT ALONG....

I do not wish to blow any ones bubble, but I rate the "bank appointment" business right up there with the "bank story" business and BOTH in my opinion are pure and simple BALDERDASH.  Figments of active imaginations with nothing better to do or by criminal minds trying to lead suckers down the path to distraction and then pick their pocket(s).

WELL.....NO BUBBLES WERE PRODUCED.....SO I GUESS ITS OBVIOUS WHATS ACTUALLY BEING BLOWN HERE....

THE QUESTION DIDNT CALL FOR A RATING...OR SPECULATION.....OR AN OPINION...

Since NO ONE is supposed to know when the dinar will change in value; what if anything is to be done to exchange; if any taxes are to be due and if so how much; and, who is ultimately responsible for the disclosure of the deed (telling us when the revaluation occurs) I personally think that speculative comments or comments relative to said subject amount to a waste of time and cyberspace.

OH MY GOODNESS......ITS NOT A TRICK QUESTION.....

NO debate of these opinions and findings is expected, thank you.  I would accept proper proof, however.

I DONT OWE YOU ANY PROOF.....HOWEVER , WE COULD HAVE DISCOVERED SOME PROOF TOGETHER , CONSTRUCTIVELY , HAD THE QUESTION BEEN ANSWERED....

YOU SEE.....I BELIEVE THIS IS HOW IT WORKS....

1) I POSE A QUESTION

2) YOU GIVE AN ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION , FOLLOWED BY A QUESTION OF YOUR OWN.....OR COMMENTS , OPINIONS , RATINGS , FINDINGS , SPECULATIONS , OR WHATEVER YOU MIGHT ADD.....SUPPORTING YOUR ANSWER OR IN REFERENCE TO THE QUESTION...

3) I RESPOND ACCORDINGLY, WITH MY INITIAL INTENT , OR A RELATED PLATFORM.....AND WE GO FROM THERE....

SOME PEOPLE WOULD CALL THAT......COMMUNICATION

AKSAFEONE.....I HOLD NO ILLS WITH YOU.....BUT I REFUSE TO LET ANYONE DEMEAN WHAT I PRESENT WITH ANYTHING THATS UNRELATED TO IT...

I REFUSE TO LET YOU......DWM007 , OR ROYBOY.....CLOUD MY QUESTION WITH YOUR OPINIONS AND RHETORIC AND WHATNOT WITHOUT FIRST CONSIDERING MY QUESTION.....

IT SAYS ON HOMEPAGE THAT YOU ALL KEEP IT REAL HERE.....

I SAY LIKE THOSE IN MISSOURI.......SHOW ME

POINTMAN88

Back to top Go down

Post by POINTMAN88 Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:04 am

MIDNIGHTRIDER.......YOU SAID THIS :

So Pointman88, the answer to your question is simply and respectively no, pretty sure no one here has been called in to discuss exchanging of currencies.  Now wasn't that easy without all the ballistics?

And welcome to the site.  This site is pretty much top weighted to downplay the revaluation and people who are converted from the guru hoopla come here for refuge...and then get the crap beat out of them with ink.  Some of these replies have been pasted so much here that they get very old and might I add, quite frankly, useless to us who have been around for awhile.

1ST....I WANNA SAY.....THANK YOU FOR A SIMPLE ANSWER TO A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION...

2ND...I NOTICED THAT STUPIDITY LIVES VERY COMFORTABLY HERE.....

3RD....I BEEN IN THIS FOR 5 YEARS NOW.....I STOPPED PLACING VALUE IN WHAT THE GURUS SAID 3 YEARS AGO.......I KEEP UP AT MY OWN PACE....MY OWN WAY......

4TH....I UNDERSTAND THAT ITS EASY TO DISMISS THE WHOLE BANK APPOINTMENT ISSUE BASED ON PEOPLE PLACING VALUE IN GURUS......AND I DONT BLAME THEM....

......BUT FOR SOME REASON.....SOME PPL WOULD RATHER PRODUCE ENDLESS RANTS , EXERCISE ARROGACNCE MIXED WITH IGNORANCE , AND MAKE DEMANDS FOR SOMEONE TO SERVE THEM PROOF THAT THEY CAN & SHOULD OBTAIN FOR THEMSELVES.....

IF THESE KNOW-IT-ALLS REALLY GAVE A DAM......THEY WOULD NOT ONLY KNOW THAT SOME OF THESE BANK APPOINTMENTS ARE TRUE.....THEY WOULD ALREADY HAVE THE INFO ON THE TRUE CONTENTS OF THESE BANK APPOINTMENTS...EVEN IF THEIR INTENT WAS TO DISMISS THEM ALTOGETHER....

...BUT SOME OF THEM CANT GET PAST THEIR OWN SARCASTIC OPINIONS LONG ENOUGH TO PROPERLY INQUIRE......THEY MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK LIKE DUMMIES...

IF I DIDNT KNOW BETTER , I WOULD SWEAR SOME  OF THEM GOT THEIR EDUCATION FROM TELEVISION....

SO MIDNIGHT RIDER.....WITH ALL SINCERITY......THANK YOU......YOUR CONSIDERATION IS EMBRACED....

POINTMAN88

Back to top Go down

Post by chevysteve Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:06 am

Pointman88...........First, let me apologize for popping off without thinking or asking any pertinent, intelligent questions. For that I'm sorry. After reading your post's and the way you react to being scrutinized to hell and back, I admire your tenacity. 

I would like you to understand why most here reacted (or, at least me) they way we did.  Over the last 6 years or so on this site, we have heard it all. When one guru leaves, another shows up, usually the same guru's come back under a different name but, after you read their post's a few times you can tell that they are the same recycled gurus over and over. So, everybody is kind of burnt out on the B.S.

So, I would like to extend a hand and welcome you to the D.D. Site. I always look forward to reading intelligent dialogue and you seem as though you fit in that category. Again, I apologize and welcome aboard.
chevysteve
chevysteve
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Dec 27, 2015 9:29 am

Well pointmam or whoever/whatever you are at this "point" it's obvious you either don't have a clue or are here just to cause trouble but if it's the latter which likely it is (but I strongly suspect both!) you are wasting your time as folks here are a lot smarter than that, this ain't TNT Lol!!

If you knew ANYTHING at all you could carry on an intelligent conversation but so far you haven't even come close and obviously have no intention of even trying so give it your best shot but I assure you we are simply laughing at your childish antics and as much as you might like to there's not a damn thing you can say or do that will hurt anyone here, no matter how hard you try so have a good day!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyBoy Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:11 am

POINTMAN 88- Welcome to the site, I ask this Q to you, on a currency the rest of the world considers a scam and has no value or internationally recognized, most banks don't even acknowledge, why would a PB waist time making plans with what to do with funds you do not have. ( I WILL USE ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN READ THIS, this closed minded person opps sorry all large caps for you, I HAVE TALKED WITH A PB 6-7 YEARS AGO, WHAT HE SAID MADE PERFECT SENCE, COME SEE ME WHEN YOUR VISSION COMES THROUGH. BANKERS ARE REALEST, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!! I don't agree with every thing dwm007 puts on here but he dose his research and put's it down here for people to check out for themselves. I DON'T BASH HIM---You have been in this for 5 years or so???? Then you have been in this long enough to form your own ideas about bank appointments to date and should know (PUT YOUR BIG BOYS PANTS ON AND FIND OUT FROM CALLING YOUR PB AND STOP LISTEN OR TAKING ADVIVE FROM DINAR SITES.) If I was so close minded about this investment I wouldn't be on this site telling you about what I have exercised in asking Qs from traveling the middle  east for work. STOP THE NAME CALLING AND ATTACKING MEMBERS ON HERE,  THIS IS PONEES HOUSE, AND TREAT THEM AS YOU WOULD EXPECT IN YOUR HOME.
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by greenlight Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:09 pm

POINTMAN, first of all, welcome. There are a lot of opinions here and some are stronger than others. As for your question... I do not doubt there have been people that have made appointments. If you put yourself in the banker's shoes, you can see that what you want to do is make money for yourself and for the bank. If you have contacts, you will naturally ask them to come in to see what services you can provide for them. You do not want to turn away an opportunity to serve them in order to make money. It's what you would do. Only during that appointment will your discussion actually come to the point where your customer wants to deal in Dinar and you would then have to explain it to them that once it can be exchanged, you would be more than happy to do it for them at whatever the exchange rate is at that time. The last thing you want to do is alienate them from doing business with the bank.
As to whether or not anyone on this site has actually had an appointment... well, who really knows unless they stop by and tell us.
Now as for DWM007... he means well and he actually is accurate about what he posts concerning the economics of the Dinar. His bedside manner is less than agreeable and perhaps needs some work. But you can pretty much believe what he tells you in his crass sort of way. Just overlook the tone and you will see much truth in what he says.
For me personally, like most others here, I was duped into believing in the RV scam back in May 2011. By July I was convinced of the fact that I was duped and soon after sold it all back. My fear was, and still is, is that at some point you will not find anyone to buy them back and you will be stuck with nothing but a souvenir of how you were scammed and out the money you used to buy it in the first place.
I could not tell if you actually was asked to make such an appointment or not, but if you were, I would see that as something the banker would normally do to acquire business.
So again, welcome to this site.
greenlight
greenlight
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:31 pm

ChevySteve, when I was reading your last reply, this came to mind.   Thanks for reminding me of a card I got when I graduated high school.   And, it takes a big person to apologize and a bigger one to forgive.

If—
By Rudyard Kipling 1865–1936 Rudyard Kipling

If you can keep your head when all about you   
    Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,   
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
    But make allowance for their doubting too;   
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
    Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
    And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;   
    If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;   
If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster
    And treat those two impostors just the same;   
If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
    Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
    And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings
    And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,
And lose, and start again at your beginnings
    And never breathe a word about your loss;
If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew
    To serve your turn long after they are gone,   
And so hold on when there is nothing in you
    Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,   
    Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
    If all men count with you, but none too much;
If you can fill the unforgiving minute
    With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,   
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,   
    And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:53 pm

Royboy, you reminded me of something when I saw you had written, this is Ponees' house.

Used to see that quite often at TNT.   That was just one of the one liners they used to detour any negs towards their savior.
Every time I would see that, I would think back to all the begging for donations to keep the site running and the thought came to mind.  "If someone else is paying the mortgage, then the house isn't technically yours and the people paying the mortgage should be allowed to speak up."  Of course another thought soon followed.  Anybody stupid enough to donate was surely too "snowed under" to dare write anything negative. 

And NOT ANY of this is directed at Ponee, never heard of her asking for donations, just your statement brought up the TNT thought.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by POINTMAN88 Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:09 pm

chevysteve wrote:Pointman88...........First, let me apologize for popping off without thinking or asking any pertinent, intelligent questions. For that I'm sorry. After reading your post's and the way you react to being scrutinized to hell and back, I admire your tenacity. 

MUCH GRATITUDE CHEVYSTEVE.......MUCH GRATITUDE INDEED....

I would like you to understand why most here reacted (or, at least me) they way we did.  Over the last 6 years or so on this site, we have heard it all. When one guru leaves, another shows up, usually the same guru's come back under a different name but, after you read their post's a few times you can tell that they are the same recycled gurus over and over. So, everybody is kind of burnt out on the B.S.

I FEEL THE SAME, EXACT WAY....I POSE NO CONTEST TO THAT.....

So, I would like to extend a hand and welcome you to the D.D. Site. I always look forward to reading intelligent dialogue and you seem as though you fit in that category. Again, I apologize and welcome aboard.

I ADMIRE AND RESPECT YOUR COURAGE CHEVYSTEVE......IT TAKES A REAL MAN TO ADMIT HIS MISTAKE , THEN SPEAK THE TRUTH WITH A WILL TO REBUILD...

I SHAKE YOUR HAND WITH A HUGE SMILE....

POINTMAN88

Back to top Go down

Post by POINTMAN88 Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:43 pm

royboy wrote:POINTMAN 88- Welcome to the site, I ask this Q to you, on a currency the rest of the world considers a scam and has no value or internationally recognized, most banks don't even acknowledge, why would a PB waist time making plans with what to do with funds you do not have.

MY ANSWER....I HAVE NO IDEA.......I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO KNOW MYSELF.....

BUT CONSIDERING THAT BANK APPOINTMENTS ARE BEING GIVEN.....DONT YOU THINK ITS A SMART MOVE TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE IN FACT UP TO ??......EVEN IF ITS A MASK OF PACIFICATION ????????

AND JUST SO YOU KNOW....IM ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION WHILE YOU HAVE YET TO RESPECTFULLY ANSWER MINE , BEFORE GIVING ME YOUR BULLSHYT RHETORIC....

( I WILL USE ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN READ THIS, this closed minded person opps sorry all large caps for you, I HAVE TALKED WITH A PB 6-7 YEARS AGO, WHAT HE SAID MADE PERFECT SENCE, COME SEE ME WHEN YOUR VISSION COMES THROUGH. BANKERS ARE REALEST, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

FORREST GUMP SAID ---> STUPID IS.....AS STUPID DOES....

I don't agree with every thing dwm007 puts on here but he dose his research and put's it down here for people to check out for themselves. I DON'T BASH HIM---You have been in this for 5 years or so????

AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED.......YOU BOTH CAN KISS MY ASS.....

BOTH OF YOU BEGAN POURING OUT YOUR BULLSHYT , WHILE IGNORING MY QUESTION....AND BOTH OF YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING MORE THAN MAINTAIN THAT POSITION WHILE PUTTING UP A DEFENSE FOR YOUR BULLSHYT....

YOU SEE ROYBOY.....I DONT DOUBT THE CONTENTS OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ....BUT YOU POSED IT IN THE WRONG WAY.....FOR THE WRONG REASONS....

IGNORANCE MIXED WITH ARROGANCE IS AT THE BASE OF YOUR INTENT....

YOU REVEAL YOURSELF IN A DUMB & IMMATURE WAY.....JUST LIKE DWM007......THATS WHY I CONSIDER YOU BOTH DUMMIES......

BECAUSE YOU BOTH HAVE CLOSED YOUR EARS WHILE RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS....

Then you have been in this long enough to form your own ideas about bank appointments to date and should know (PUT YOUR BIG BOYS PANTS ON AND FIND OUT FROM CALLING YOUR PB AND STOP LISTEN OR TAKING ADVIVE FROM DINAR SITES.)

YOU DAM DUMMY.....IVE ALREADY SAID THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I DO.....

IF YOU HAD FOLLOWED MY POSTS YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ....

COMPREHENSION IS SOMETHING YOU LACK....BIGTIME...

If I was so close minded about this investment I wouldn't be on this site telling you about what I have exercised in asking Qs from traveling the middle  east for work. STOP THE NAME CALLING AND ATTACKING MEMBERS ON HERE,  THIS IS PONEES HOUSE, AND TREAT THEM AS YOU WOULD EXPECT IN YOUR HOME.

YOU ARE VERY CLOSED-MINDED......AND STUPID TOO.....VERY STUPID..

YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE TO ACCUSE ME OF ATTACKING ANYONE.....THIS THREAD CLEARLY SHOWS THAT I AM DEFENDING MYSELF......

BUT SINCE YOUR COMPREHENSION SKILLS LACK MUCH POTENCY....I WONT HOLD MY BREATH ON YOU COMING TO TERMS WITH YOUR OWN STUPIDITY....LET ALONE TESTIFYING TO IT....

AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED....YOU & DWM007 ARE " DUMB & DUMBER "

IM DONE WITH YOU......I HAVE NO MORE WORDS FOR YOU.......

AND DONT BOTHER APOLOGIZING....JUST KEEP IT MOVING......

POINTMAN88

Back to top Go down

Post by aksafeone Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:20 pm

Ah, pointman88, I  kinda think you have reached and surpassed the line here. 

First:  The reference as to what you would like someone to do to your rear -- no no
Second:  Calling someone "Dummy etc." constitutes derogatory comments - no no
Third:  And telling some to keep on moving -  Basically, that comment is reserved for Moderators and Adminstrators of this site ONLY.   YOU are not a privileged poster (no one is when they do these types of no no's)

So, three strikes and you are OUT.  Please refrain from posting similar posts or you will find that the tone of your posts are not wanted here anymore.  Thank you for following the rules in the future.
Further comment on this subject by you is not solicited nor acceptable.
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by POINTMAN88 Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:31 pm

greenlight wrote:POINTMAN, first of all, welcome. There are a lot of opinions here and some are stronger than others.

IVE NOTICED.....AND SOME ARE PLACING THEIR OPINIONS OUT FRONT BEFORE REVEALING ANY INTELLIGENCE...

As for your question... I do not doubt there have been people that have made appointments. If you put yourself in the banker's shoes, you can see that what you want to do is make money for yourself and for the bank.

EXACTLY....

If you have contacts, you will naturally ask them to come in to see what services you can provide for them. You do not want to turn away an opportunity to serve them in order to make money. It's what you would do. Only during that appointment will your discussion actually come to the point where your customer wants to deal in Dinar and you would then have to explain it to them that once it can be exchanged, you would be more than happy to do it for them at whatever the exchange rate is at that time.

YES....THAT IS WHAT IM EXPECTING......BUT YOU SEE , WHATS SIGNIFICANT IS THIS....

IN MY AREA , BEFORE DECEMBER 1ST OF THIS YEAR......NONE OF THE BANKS IN MY AREA WOULD EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THE DINAR.......BUT NOW THEY ARE HANDING OUT APPOINTMENTS WITH ENTHUSIASM....

THIS ALONE WARRANTS ANY KIND OF INQUIRY....WHICH IS WHY I ASKED MY QUESTION.......ONLY TO BE MET WITH.......DRAMA , STUPIDITY , COMMENTS , SARCASMS , OPINIONS , MORAL SUPERIORITY , AND FLAT-OUT ARROGANCE....

ONLY A FEW HAVE RESPONDED CONSTRUCTIVELY....TO THE QUESTION I POSED.....

BUT YET....ITS THE DRAMA THAT A FEW HERE HAVE CREATED AND QUITE A FEW HAVE RESPONDED TO.......WHEN MY QUESTION IS A SIMPLE QUESTION....

IT ONLY REQUIRES A YES , NO , 0R I DONT KNOW....

BUT YET.....IM SUBMERGED IN DEFENDING MYSELF AGAINST THEIR DRAMA & STUPIDITY........WHILE YOU THINK ITS NECESSARY TO GIVE ME MORAL INSTRUCTION...ON THE DRAMA THAT THOSE WHO YOU OBVIOUSLY VALUE......HAVE CREATED....

SOME PPL WOULD CALL THAT......HYPOCRISY

The last thing you want to do is alienate them from doing business with the bank.
As to whether or not anyone on this site has actually had an appointment... well, who really knows unless they stop by and tell us.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT......I DONT NEED INSTRUCTION ON HOW TO DEAL WITH IGNORANT AND ARROGANT PPL........BECAUSE THE QUESTION I POSED ISNT A COMPLICATED QUESTION.....ITS A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION....

SO PLEASE.....DONT GIVE ME INSTRUCTION ON ALIENATING ANYONE......BECAUSE I REFUSE TO ENTERTAIN STUPIDITY OR PLACE ANYONES RHETORIC OVER MY VERY SIMPLE QUESTION....

IM ANSWERING YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING RESPECTFUL........BUT YOU HAVE YET TO  ANSWER MY QUESTION...WHICH JUST HAPPENS TO BE THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD...

Now as for DWM007... he means well and he actually is accurate about what he posts concerning the economics of the Dinar.

HE IS INSIGNIFICANT TO ME.....I GAVE HIM THREE CHANCES TO COME CORRECT.....AND HE FAILED....AND IM NOT GONNA BABY HIM JUST BECAUSE HIS BROKEN RECORD HAS SOME VALIDITY.....

HE NEEDS TO GROW UP.....

BUT.....FEEL FREE TO EMBRACE HIM AND BABY HIM ALL YOU LIKE

His bedside manner is less than agreeable and perhaps needs some work. But you can pretty much believe what he tells you in his crass sort of way. Just overlook the tone and you will see much truth in what he says.

IM DONE WITH HIM....

For me personally, like most others here, I was duped into believing in the RV scam back in May 2011. By July I was convinced of the fact that I was duped and soon after sold it all back. My fear was, and still is, is that at some point you will not find anyone to buy them back and you will be stuck with nothing but a souvenir of how you were scammed and out the money you used to buy it in the first place.

I UNDERSTAND....

I could not tell if you actually was asked to make such an appointment or not, but if you were, I would see that as something the banker would normally do to acquire business.

OF COURSE YOU WOULD.....

So again, welcome to this site.

THANK YOU

POINTMAN88

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:35 pm

POINTMAN88 wrote:
royboy wrote:POINTMAN 88- Welcome to the site, I ask this Q to you, on a currency the rest of the world considers a scam and has no value or internationally recognized, most banks don't even acknowledge, why would a PB waist time making plans with what to do with funds you do not have.

MY ANSWER....I HAVE NO IDEA.......I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO KNOW MYSELF.....

BUT CONSIDERING THAT BANK APPOINTMENTS ARE BEING GIVEN.....DONT YOU THINK ITS A SMART MOVE TO SEE WHAT THEY ARE IN FACT UP TO ??......EVEN IF ITS A MASK OF PACIFICATION ????????

AND JUST SO YOU KNOW....IM ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION WHILE YOU HAVE YET TO RESPECTFULLY ANSWER MINE , BEFORE GIVING ME YOUR BULLSHYT RHETORIC....

( I WILL USE ALL CAPS SO YOU CAN READ THIS, this closed minded person opps sorry all large caps for you, I HAVE TALKED WITH A PB 6-7 YEARS AGO, WHAT HE SAID MADE PERFECT SENCE, COME SEE ME WHEN YOUR VISSION COMES THROUGH. BANKERS ARE REALEST, SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!

FORREST GUMP SAID ---> STUPID IS.....AS STUPID DOES....

I don't agree with every thing dwm007 puts on here but he dose his research and put's it down here for people to check out for themselves. I DON'T BASH HIM---You have been in this for 5 years or so????

AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED.......YOU BOTH CAN KISS MY ASS.....

BOTH OF YOU BEGAN POURING OUT YOUR BULLSHYT , WHILE IGNORING MY QUESTION....AND BOTH OF YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING MORE THAN MAINTAIN THAT POSITION WHILE PUTTING UP A DEFENSE FOR YOUR BULLSHYT....

YOU SEE ROYBOY.....I DONT DOUBT THE CONTENTS OF WHAT YOU ARE SAYING ....BUT YOU POSED IT IN THE WRONG WAY.....FOR THE WRONG REASONS....

IGNORANCE MIXED WITH ARROGANCE IS AT THE BASE OF YOUR INTENT....

YOU REVEAL YOURSELF IN A DUMB & IMMATURE WAY.....JUST LIKE DWM007......THATS WHY I CONSIDER YOU BOTH DUMMIES......

BECAUSE YOU BOTH HAVE CLOSED YOUR EARS WHILE RUNNING YOUR MOUTHS....

Then you have been in this long enough to form your own ideas about bank appointments to date and should know (PUT YOUR BIG BOYS PANTS ON AND FIND OUT FROM CALLING YOUR PB AND STOP LISTEN OR TAKING ADVIVE FROM DINAR SITES.)

YOU DAM DUMMY.....IVE ALREADY SAID THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT I DO.....

IF YOU HAD FOLLOWED MY POSTS YOU WOULD KNOW THAT ....

COMPREHENSION IS SOMETHING YOU LACK....BIGTIME...

If I was so close minded about this investment I wouldn't be on this site telling you about what I have exercised in asking Qs from traveling the middle  east for work. STOP THE NAME CALLING AND ATTACKING MEMBERS ON HERE,  THIS IS PONEES HOUSE, AND TREAT THEM AS YOU WOULD EXPECT IN YOUR HOME.

YOU ARE VERY CLOSED-MINDED......AND STUPID TOO.....VERY STUPID..

YOU HAVE A LOT OF NERVE TO ACCUSE ME OF ATTACKING ANYONE.....THIS THREAD CLEARLY SHOWS THAT I AM DEFENDING MYSELF......

BUT SINCE YOUR COMPREHENSION SKILLS LACK MUCH POTENCY....I WONT HOLD MY BREATH ON YOU COMING TO TERMS WITH YOUR OWN STUPIDITY....LET ALONE TESTIFYING TO IT....

AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED....YOU & DWM007 ARE " DUMB & DUMBER "

IM DONE WITH YOU......I HAVE NO MORE WORDS FOR YOU.......

AND DONT BOTHER APOLOGIZING....JUST KEEP IT MOVING......

Is that the best you can do? Lol!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by POINTMAN88 Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:45 pm

aksafeone wrote:Ah, pointman88, I  kinda think you have reached and surpassed the line here. 

WELL UHHH...AKSAFEONE.....I HAVENT CROSSED ANY LINE....AND I WONT BE RESTRAINED FOR DEFENDING MYSELF AGAINST ARROGANCE....

BUT YOU....HAVE YET TO DEAL WITH MY QUESTION......AND YOU ARE NOW GOING OUT OF YOUR WAY.....TO EXERCISE WHAT EXACTLY ??.....UNJUST PREJUDICE ??

THIS IS YOUR 2ND TIME IN THIS THREAD WHERE YOU ADAMANTLY IGNORE THE QUESTION.....

NOW......WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOUR TRUE MOTIVES...??

First:  The reference as to what you would like someone to do to your rear -- no no
Second:  Calling someone "Dummy etc." constitutes derogatory comments - no no
Third:  And telling some to keep on moving -  Basically, that comment is reserved for Moderators and Adminstrators of this site ONLY.   YOU are not a privileged poster (no one is when they do these types of no no's)

AKSAFEONE.....IM GONNA DEFEND MYSELF MY OWN WAY......YOU DONT LIKE IT ?.....SO BE IT...BUT YOU WILL NOT INSTRUCT ME ON HOW I DEFEND MYSELF.....

FIND ALL THE REASONS YOU LIKE......BUT WHATS OBVIOUS IS THIS.....

YOU HAVENT DEALT WITH MY QUESTION.......AT ALL.....BUT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME OVER 400 WORDS ON WHAT EXACTLY ??.......DRAMA....THAT I AM DEFENDING MYSELF AGAINST.....DRAMA THAT I DID NOT CREATE....

So, three strikes and you are OUT.  Please refrain from posting similar posts or you will find that the tone of your posts are not wanted here anymore.  Thank you for following the rules in the future.

AKSA FEONE......DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO.......BECAUSE ITS OBVIOUS WHAT YOU HAVENT DONE......WHICH IS.....RESPECTFULLY DEAL WITH THE QUESTION.......THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD...

Further comment on this subject by you is not solicited nor acceptable.

HIDING YOUR GUILT BEHIND YOUR TITLE.......DOESNT GIVE YOU ANY VALIDITY....

WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW AKSAFEONE....IS CALLED  POLICE BRUTALITY

POINTMAN88

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:57 pm

HE IS INSIGNIFICANT TO ME.....I GAVE HIM THREE CHANCES TO COME CORRECT.....AND HE FAILED....AND IM NOT GONNA BABY HIM JUST BECAUSE HIS BROKEN RECORD HAS SOME VALIDITY.....

HE NEEDS TO GROW UP.....

BUT.....FEEL FREE TO EMBRACE HIM AND BABY HIM ALL YOU LIKE

Gave me three chances to do what????????

I asked you to show me how I was wrong about the "RV" being impossible and you simply responded with a childish rant, not surprising because you CAN'T show how it's wrong!

Here are some simple FACTS, Iraq has over 60+ TRILLION Dinars in their M1 money supply so a "RV' to $1 would be 60+ TRILLION DOLLARS which is slightly more money than collectively exists on planet Earth! It's well more than twice as much as the U.S. and nearly 50 times as many physical Dollars as are in existence! This makes the "RV" an economic and mathematical impossibility and thus there's simply no reason a bank would call people in to discuss an event that can't possibly happen! Lol!

I can back up these figures, can you show me where I'm wrong?

Of course you won't even try you will simply launch into another insult laden tirade as a diversion since you have no answer, not that it matters in the least! I have been debunking this scam for years and I've heard about everything so give it your best shot I couldn't care less!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:38 pm

Folks, we allow a lot of latitude here, but we also expect a lot of reasonably mature self policing. Unfortunately that does not seem to be something several of the participants in this post seem unable to do. To be honest, I came very close to hitting the ban button, however I have decided for now to lock the topic instead. Those posters who have attacked others in a personal way, making hurtful and hateful statements may consider this their one and only warning. The next attacks will result in at the least a time out. You know who you are, so be warned, posts such as have been made here will not be tolerated.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum