Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes

Go down

Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes Empty Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:09 pm

Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes

12/21/2011  

RECORDING LINK

760-569-7699    PIN 690763#

72 Minutes

PTR CALL as much as I could read on my lunch:

DAN STATES - we've been talking about the news today...there seems to be an urgency toward something...ppl leave to go to IR now, other impt ppl being asked to do cetain things and being helped to do things they wouldnt want to do....

DAN STATES - people in Iraq are not preparing for the Christmas holiday, but preparing for something for sure. I would love to come on here and say I know when its gonna happen. Life is pretty good in a lot of ways. Lets remember that.

TONY STATES -  I like to spend some time letting ppl know whats really going on. There is good news. Gonna give you one piece I got ust 30 minutes ago. Will change your entire day....we put the best out to you guys..so you can put your own puzzle together....Hopefully one of us will be right. We've got some really good info and a really good understanding of the process. You guys have gotten to know our govt better as well as other govts and learned how the world, the economy, finance really operates. You're gonna need that in the future....

DAN STATES D- Im not a guru... have about 9 sources I get info from

TONY STATES - in the last 30 min all contractors were notified to get to iraq asap

/the info I got all of of the contractors to get to IRAQ===========your contrctas are being affected NOW!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee          

TONY STATES - said these contracts are being activated NOW - THey were told to get their stuff and go today. US ppl with contracts in Iraq are being activated today! what does that tell me?

DAN STATES - THere's a big party in Iraq.

TONY STATES - THat's right and everyone was invited....there seems to be a move.. Nothing else new. You're gonna hear they're waiting for it again today. Seeing things on the board about the 23rd. Not going to reiterate. Common sense should tell you that's not going to happen. Not gonna spend 10 years for that to happen...common sense on the 23rd info.... no one has gone this far for so long to have it all fall apart - EUROPE just found 1/2 trillion euros saved economy over there. Hmmmmm.

DAN STATES - Nobody willl spend 10 years and move all this money all around the worls 1/2 trillion EUROS? How can you just buy them in that bulk? MIRACULOUS!

TONY STATES - You think our govt would actually move every troop out of there and go through all they've went through in the last 72 hours to say, hey, and on Sat all h#$% breaks loose.....are u kidding me? ....Do you really believe that will happen?

DAN STATES - The news is disturbing so often. Ridiculous Iraq found so many billions of dollars a while back. Now they've found a warehouse with trillions in it in Europe. We all know thats stupid.

BellaGrits: T/in the last 72 hrs look whats happened?

DAN STATES - We're all hearing about the 23rd deadline. Can't prove it. Looks possible, but calling that date is immature.

DAN STATES - World is moving toward the conclusion of this quickly - we all talked about the 1th of Dec and absolutley by the 23rd - We all talked about 15th of Dec. Excpected things to absolutely calm down by the 21st...stuff is serious - I'm seeing some real energy put forth toward moving ppl, moving conractors, military personnel, important ppl to that country to grab somebody by the neck and say do this. 

TONY STATES - the date is important, but don't think if it doesn't happen that that's the end of it. How can you undo all the transactions and agreements that have been signed, all the money that have changed hands.... if it doesnt happen...everything will have to be undone... I'll be perfectly honest, I think it will happen before Fri. If it doesn't, its just ridiculous to think we have to start all over.

TONY STATES - We looked up the IRS form yesterday. the 8938, 98 pgs. Read it. Its for tax year 2011. Let me tell you something. On 12/31, I don't care if RV has taken place or not, they want to know how much dinar or any foreign currency you have in your presence. Why is that? I think it will happen before FRI...I'll be honest---its crazy to think...it will go into an? I was a tax auditor...we looked at tax form ...on 31 Dec...they wanna know how much dinar you have on that FORM>>>WHY IS THAT? THATS for 2011...if its over 100k worth....you may have less or ask...they have never asked that

TONY STATES - If its over 100K dollars worth, or negative, doesn't matter, you have to list how much you have. THey're tracking the money this year, not next year.  If it does RV, want you to think about this..... and its worth millions and millions and you have to put it on that form.... if you have it yourself in December, you own it, you're gonna be taxed on it, you're gonna wait til January to give it to someone, you're still gonna pay tax on it. You had it in 2011, they're gonna get it in 2012. Whoever's hands it in for 2011, that's who's gonna pay the tax.

HERE IS IT BRAND NEW TODAY - the tax form for our foreign currency!

http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/i8938.pdf

TONY STATES - They are Pushing things thru for a reason. Waiting for 4938 and 15% flat tax. Someone got that this morning. The form is out this morning regarding the 15%.   I know that was a lot right there. We can go on from here.

DAN STATES -  you really need to think seriously what you put down... they are really watching they Haven't been that interested in tax situation, but Tony said something really important. Think seriously about what you put in writing. They are really watching it. If you appreciate all your public services, you should pay your taxes. 

GARY STATES - One Other thing really interesting is something confirmed.... we have a company that was set up to process the purchase and building of the F16s and they actually got a good deposit this week and started calling employees back to start building them this week. /Lots of important things happening. It isn't gonna stop. The momentum is there. Seeing it more and more everyday.

DAN STATES - Why would tax laws change right toward end of year. This was pushed thru very quickly. Never heard of such a tax law. Foreign currency. What for? What are they talking about? Non believers of IQD should think about it. How come so many biz mtgs about the forward movement of Iraq. No one has really thought about them in the last decade.  Why is that if they're not about the push the button. That should make your week.  We knew it would happen sooner or later, with Dr. TOdd coming on here talking about all their assets. They've been war torn for a long time, but the overall powers of the world have said this country has value and we can change the monetary system fo the world with this.

RED LILLY STATES - PTR is really trying to get everything to bring to you. I'm amazed to see what they do for y'all. Keep that in mind when you get irritated with us. We are REALLY trying to give you the best and most accurate info out there.

Question on Taxes - I have been unemployed for a year. How can someone in my fiancial situation get prepared for what's gonna happen, especially with the implementation of this new tax situation. How can I go ahead and do donations, 10% tithe, how can I get that done in the few days they're gonna allow us. Looks like they're trying to trap us.

DAN STATES - The truth is, glad you're concerned. That way you're not gonna get in trouble. Should not bo so worried about it. They're trying to find out how much you have. The tithing, charities, giving away, that's almost an after the fact situation. No reason to give x amount of dinar to my church. When you do your taxes, you will claim how much you gave to charity. They just want to know how much they're gonna get out of you.

Question is: What do I need documented to gift this before the end of the year. 

TONY STATES - There's a gift form on the board. Use it and have it notarized. That's what I would do. We've been saying for the last 2 or 3 wks, have your 10 things done. When I go to the bank, and I cash my dinar, I need these cashier's checks right now. I know what I'm doing, done within 72 hours.

Question is - What do you make of ISX closing yesterday til 1/3. Needed time to do all their filings, etc. Was thinking they needed that time to complete RV accounting.

TONY STATES - Was in discussions for last 2 days. Let's follow the money. Who's making money while we're waiting. You guys aren't gonna like this.... What if someone was buying stock on the ISX the whole time, pennies on the dollar. What if US corps went over there are partnered with them.

Dan--between now and tomorrow and I don't think we will hear much... we will not jump on everything we hear but we are trying to figure it out and we will be back here if we come up with something, if we aren't here its because we have nothing new or need verification... we just go on from there

Tony-- all the info is positive and increasing every hour, less neg or outragous stuff... if it doesnt happen by the 23rd it will not be the end of the world, and it has not stopped... but I do think it will be done before then anyway!

Wednesday 1pm (ET) PTR CC Recording Link, Replay #'s and Call Notes 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum