Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law

3 posters

Go down

Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law Empty Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:51 am

Ensure that the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law

The issuance of the new issue of the Gazette of Iraq call (4387)

09/12/2015 12:13:00

Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law Mol10

Ensure that the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law
Issued number (4387) of the Gazette of Iraq, ensure that laws and decrees of the Republic, approved by the House of Representatives and honest by the Presidency of the Republic. The general director of the facts circle Muhannad Zebra: that the most important policies included in the number (4387), guaranteed by the first amendment to the law sanctions the Internal Security Forces Law No. (14) for the year 2008, noting that the reasons for the enactment of this law is to reconsider the sanctions stipulated in this Law . Mr. Director, adding: to ensure that the number of anti-money laundering and the financing of terrorism Law No. (39) for the year 2015, in addition to a number of presidential decrees. Mr. Director: He said that an amendment in the rules of procedure of the Department of Information in the Ministry of Justice number (6) for the year 2013, guaranteed by this number, also included the introduction of a notary Jadiriyah circle.

http://www.moj.gov.iq/view.1955/

Last edited by Ponee on Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law Empty Re: Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:52 am

No. 4387 was issued on the date of 11.16.2015

08/12/2015 11:55:00

No. 4387 was issued on the date of 11.16.2015
1. The  first amendment to the law sanctions the Internal Security Forces Law No. (14) of 2008 No. (38)

2.  Anti-Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism Law No. (39)

3. The appointment of Dr. Ziad Khaled Abdul Ali resident Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to the Kingdom of Morocco's number (72).

4. The appointment of Mr. Arshad Omar Ismail, a resident Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to the Federative Republic of Brazil number (73).

5. appointment of Mr. supporter Mohammed Issa Mohammed Saleh, permanent representative of the Republic of Iraq to the United Nations in Geneva number (74).

6. appointment of Mr. Adi Musa Abdul Hadi goodness of God resident Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to the Republic of Austria number (75).

7. appointment of Dr. Ali Yasin Mohammed Karim resident Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan number (76).

8-appointment of Mr. Jawad Kadhim Jawad non-resident ambassador to the Republic of Iraq to Dydoukah Luxembourg number (77).

9. First Amendment of the rules of procedure of the Department of Information in the Ministry of Justice, No. 6, 2013 No. 9.

10.  the introduction of a notary in Jadiriyah circle

http://www.moj.gov.iq/view.1952/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law Empty Re: Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law

Post by GypZ Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:37 pm

well its about time !!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:53 am

Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law 1999340

The official Iraqi newspaper facts in the new issue published a number of laws and appointments of ambassadors of Iraqis abroad.

According to the Gazette Bulletin according to a statement of the Ministry of Justice, "the first amendment to the law sanctions the Internal Security Forces No. 14 of 2008 Law No. 38, and the law to combat money laundering and terrorism financing No. 39 [, passed by Parliament on 16 September of the past." "Set Ziad Khaled Abdul Ali ambassador resident and Plenipotentiary also published Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to the Kingdom of Morocco No. 72, and the appointment of Arshad Omar Ismail ambassador resident and Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to the Federal Republic of Brazil, No. 73, and the appointment of a pro Mohammed Issa Mohammed Saleh Permanent Representative of Iraq to the Republic to the the United Nations in Geneva No. 74 ".

The statement noted the deployment of the facts the decision "set Adi Musa Abdul Hadi al-Khair Allah ambassador resident and Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to the Republic of Austria, No. 75, and the appointment of Ali Yasin Mohammed Karim ambassador resident and Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Iraq to the Islamic Republic of Pakistan No. 76, and the appointment of Jawad Kadhim Jawad non-resident ambassador to the Republic of Iraq to Dydoukah Luxembourg No. 77 ".

"The First Amendment to the rules of procedure of the Department of Information in the Ministry of Justice No. 6 to No. 9 in 2013, and the introduction of a notary in Jadiriyah circle" were among the Gazette Bulletin Alsmh.

LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:17 pm

Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law 9Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law 29oskzm A END soon!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:23 pm

I'll buy the 'beer'-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:24 pm

OK, terbo!
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:27 pm

:cheers: :cheers: Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law 2834342768 Iraqi Official Gazette published the fight against money laundering and the financing of terrorism law 2834342768 couch
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:30 pm

Dinar ART Museum?..why not that for a new catagory ..LOL what you think about that PONEE?
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:52 pm

Because 'some' would get 'Dinar' and Dinner' confused, and there is only one you can eat, or.....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by GypZ Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:06 pm

lol , yes they are about that smart
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:56 pm

Indeed- Their brain cells are very lacking- shame hemademe affraid Twisted Evil
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum