Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
From memories come dreams - from Martha I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

From memories come dreams - from Martha

5 posters

Go down

From memories come dreams - from Martha Empty From memories come dreams - from Martha

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:07 pm

From memories come dreams - from Martha

TO Dinarland

IT HAS TAKEN YEARS OF DEJA VU (Groundhog Days) , FALSE PROMISES,HOLIDAYS,
DATES, NUMBERS, MOONS, AND A PROPHECY, PLUS ADD IN A LOT OF HOPIUM TO BRING US TO TODAY- 12/6/2015.

MAY I REMIND ALL THAT TODAY IS THE SECOND SUNDAY OF ADVENT AND THE FIRST NIGHT OF CHANUKAH.

LIGHTING THE CANDLES FOR THESE HOLIDAYS MAY HELP  ILLUMINATE OUR PATH INTO THE FUTURE AS WELL AS REMIND US OF THE PAST,THE HISTORY OF CHRIST AND THE DESTRUCTION OF A TEMPLE.

ON DECEMBER 7TH 1941, IS A DAY WE SHOULD NEVER FORGET;  A DAY WHEN JAPAN TURNED HER WRATH ON US AND DESTROYED OUR NAVAL FLEET AT PEARL HARBOR,HAWAII.

IT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH THAT A CRAZED PERSON NAMED ADOLPH HITLER WAS TAKING OVER GERMANY AND THE EUROPEAN COUNTRIES AROUND HIM BUT WAS THREATENING WORLD WIDE CONTROL

THUS NOT JUST TAKING OUT COUNTRIES THAT WERE OUR FRIENDS BUT THREATENING OUR SHORES.

NOW WE HAD A NEW ENEMY TO DEAL WITH........JAPAN.

HOW IRONIC THAT BOTH THESE COUNTRIES ARE NOW OUR FRIENDS.

WE ARE NOW SEEING A NEW WORLD THREAT FROM  A GROUP OF FANATICS WHO
CALL THEMSELVES ISIS.

I FIND THIS ACRONYM VERY INTERESTING IN THAT ISIS WAS IN,EGYPTIAN MYTHOLOGY, "SUPREME GODDESS",THE GODDESS OF WISDOM AND THE INITIATOR INTO THE MYSTERIES.**

IS HISTORY REPEATING ITSELF OR IS SOMEONE TRY TO HELP TO RE CREATE A PEACEFUL NEW LIFE ON THIS PLANET CALLED EARTH? …..TIME WILL TELL.

LIKE I HAVE BEEN SAYING YOU NEED TO LOOK TO THE PAST TO UNDERSTAND THE PRESENT AND TO TAKE US INTO THE FUTURE.

Now, Let's not complicate what is about to happen. IMO it is not a conspiracy;  it is the truth. This is the reality of what has been happening this past week.

As I said the other day, Russia came forward and devalued their currency. China promised not to do it again, but another jump start needed to be done for the RV.

Remember Russia is a founding  member of the BRICS and the AIIB.

Next, IKO , who has been our forex watcher along with ISA have been reporting  markers that are being watched. You can tell when there have been buy and sells and movement. At this time there are extremely LOUD CRIES SAYING “I AM READY TO POP!”

I have been told when we see 3.41 we are there.

Next, the news we received from Scorpio is not conspiracy but IMO the reality of what is happening . (See post below)  This past year it has been a game of follow the gold as well as follow the "black" gold. ASSETS.

I told you about the Fed meeting this week before congress. Read for yourself how the Fed owes US money that should have been paid with interest to the UST. Congress put a demand notice on it. Will this start the ripple effect of the Fed losing it's power?

Is this the weekend that Bloomberg predicted we would wake up to a GCR?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/b/ba9798f7-258a-4cb3-9ffb-b651a9e5c291

Well, are we now seeing the Chaos we have been told would occur just before we see the RV/GCR?  IMO,  If all goes well, we should be in the banks on Monday

Iraq was told to do it again? How many times has that been said? This country has been more than ready for quite a while but like everything else either one more dot to sign or someone  or some entity said …..not yet or no.

W e are all hearing that China is saying no more time - GO NOW, thus the shot gun approach.

Hold on to your seat cause you are going to need it. This will happen so fast it may pass right by you…. (just kidding)

I hope that this is as simple as I can make it.

May I suggest you all re-read Scorpio's report.  Good luck everyone. You are well prepared from following TNT. 

Please read  the article from NY post and the new one from Neil Keenan

http://nypost.com/2015/12/05/its-time-for-the-federal-reserve-to-give-back-taxpayer-dollars/

http://neilkeenan.com/
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

From memories come dreams - from Martha Empty Re: From memories come dreams - from Martha

Post by jbk0606 Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:34 pm

What site does that idiot post on? I'm going to challenge her on her sources and her knowledge, of which she has ZERO!!! None of this shit is true!

jbk0606

Back to top Go down

From memories come dreams - from Martha Empty Re: From memories come dreams - from Martha

Post by Kevind53 Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:12 pm

Well lets see, the small drop in the value of the ruble has nothing to do with a GCR, and everything to do with their stumbling economy and the about 4% drop in their GDP coupled with expectations that the Fed is likely to raise interest rates in January.

The Bloomberg clip is talking about stocks and how prices have been distorted by artificially low interst rates, and has nothing to do with the GCR.

The Post clip is an op-ed not a news article, and is factually incorrect at that.

It get's worth from there.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

From memories come dreams - from Martha 2805820865  From memories come dreams - from Martha 2805820865  From memories come dreams - from Martha 2805820865  From memories come dreams - from Martha 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:46 am

jbk0606 wrote:What site does that idiot post on? I'm going to challenge her on her sources and her knowledge, of which she has ZERO!!!  None of this shit is true!

I think she used to post on the TNT site... but I am not sure.  Rumor had it she was looking for a little more limelight on another site, but I don't remember which one.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:05 am

SHE POSTS ON RECAPS AND SHE IS BACK AT TNT AFTER A LONG TIME OUT

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:09 am

Oh that is right, she mails her OWN things into ReCaps.... Ego much ?

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum