Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc.

3 posters

Go down

courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. Empty courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc.

Post by Toby1 Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:16 am

Copy and paste this in your search bar. Information about DC, Ray, Pam and Dan.
Interesting to me to see how disrepectful Tony was to the judge. unbelievable.

http://www.truthcall.com/tony.html
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. Empty Re: courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc.

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:47 am

I just can't believe just how long this 'Tony' crap has gone on- courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. 1656125192 courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. 1656125192 courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. 1656125192 courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. 1656125192 2cents question
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc. Empty Re: courtroom chatter from Tonys sentencing and info on DC, etc.

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:07 am

If Tony's attorney had a talk with him about how to act in a courtroom, it was obvious Tony paid no attention.

The judge asked Tony if his attorney had explained everything that was in the Presentence Investigation Report.  Tony either didn't understand the question or ignored it (my guess) and said he agreed to plea deal.  That was the first exchange.

Then later Tony went off on Bill Fox.  Everything was Fox's fault.  Fox took all the money, Fox was getting off free (DA cleared that up by saying Fox had already pleaded guilty & is awaiting sentencing), etc. Then Tony talked about Dinar.  He'd been dealing in it for five years and no one has stopped him so it must be OK.  It wasn't just what Tony said, it was the manner in which it was presented.  Rude, argumentative and no respect for the court what so ever.

I thought the Judge exercised a great deal of self control....  More than I would have been able to, but he's used to dealing with scum, so I guess you get used to it.  My favorite was when the Judge told Tony that he had an interesting perspective on things that had taken place.  The Judge also mentioned all the people that had been hurt....  Tony didn't say a word about that.
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:13 am

The Judge should have given him a life sentence, and it would have taken care of him for good-I'd like to see all this 'Tony' shit GONE for good- I think now, at this point, most have gotten the picture, and IF they haven't, ..... ....! Now, how about some 'good' news for a change? 2cents
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:09 am

Thanks SSmith for your comments.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:19 am

He entered the courtroom with a big smile on his face.  When he walked out, he couldn't help making a smart ass comment to those of us taking notes....  saying that he'd get us a copy of the court transcript.

He wasn't fazed at all.  The arrogance was something.  This was the real Tony.....what people have heard on the TNT calls was nothing more than a role he played to scam them.  Although there have been a few times on the calls when he went into an angry rant about people playing games on Twitter, or whatever, that was the demeanor he exhibited in court.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:17 am

SSmith,
Did Tony have any family members or friends there speaking in his behalf?
How many dinarians were there?

I think you are correct, Tony is an actor who was playing a role. They have quite the process to have hatchet people banning people and feeding the kiss ass people on the calls. straight from the cult playbook. 
I listened to a few of the calls when he broke from Dan. It seemed like a formula. I assume he continued the same plan.
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:16 pm

There were five of from Dinarland and two others that showed up to watch the proceedings.  I have no idea of their interest... if they were involved in 14DP or Dinar.  They were sitting separately, didn't acknowledge anyone and left as soon as it was over.

Tony had no one with him.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum