Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT

Go down

Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT Empty Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM by RAY-RAT

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:53 pm

Why You're NOT Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM

• Posted by Raymond R. on February 12, 2009 at 2:29am
  • View Blog

Why You’re Not Earning The BIG MONEY in MLM

Okay, let's be real, the MLM industry is, was and always shall be...designed by default to be an income producing vehicle for the company that created the opportunity, not the representatives. MLM companies are in business for themselves, not for you.

Now before you get half-cocked and leave, I know there are plenty of individuals getting paid in the business, that's SUPPOSED to happen so you will get in. But how many are not getting PAID and WHY NOT?

Do the math. The average High Earners have downlines of several hundred to several thousands deep and the residuals (the continous monthly payments) only make up a very small portion of that. So they have to keep on recruiting or make their downline keep on recruiting in order to continue to receive the Big Money.

How about an alternantive? How about an arrangement whereby your downline consists of merely 6 others and you receive monthly payments ranging from $2,000 up to $10,000?

No way??...yes, WAY. I have personally assisted my teammates and several others in achieving just that. As a matter of fact, some of them enjoyed approximately $35,000 each last year and thousands per month this year still with the SAME 6 individuals from the very beginning. No, this is not MLM, this is "Profit Sharing" at its best!

Contact me for more details or to get started receiving your profit-sharing payments today! Raymond Renfrow - 816-295-0055 - RayRen98@aol.com - more info
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum