Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food

Go down

Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food Empty Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food

Post by GypZ Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:38 am

[size=38]Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food[/size]

Posted on Dec 3 2015 - 10:53pm by Sustainable Pulse
Russian President Vladimir Putin has told the Russian Parliament that Russia should become the world’s largest supplier of organic foods, in a message released to the media on Thursday.

“Not only can we ourselves eat it, but also taking into account our land and water – which is particularly important – resources Russia could become the world’s largest supplier of healthy, environmentally friendly, high-quality food that has long been missing in some western producers,” Putin stated.

“Especially as the demand on the global market for such products is growing,” he continued.

As Putin said, it is necessary to have a nationwide approach on the issue and also by 2020 to fully meet the Russian demand for locally produced Russian food.

2015 has been a year of change in Russian agriculture with the Russian government announcing a whole new approach to food production and labeling.

In January 2015 Putin signed the Russian Federation Code of Administrative Offences into law, including a new article establishing liability for the violation of mandatory requirements for the labeling of food products that contain GMOs.

The bill which was submitted by the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Protection and Welfare (Rospotrebnadzor) imposes fines for vague or unclear labeling on food products containing genetically modified ingredients.

In June, Russian Deputy Prime Minister Arkady Dvorkovich has announced that Russia will not use genetically modified organisms (GMOs) to increase productivity in agriculture, while he was speaking on Friday at a session of the St. Petersburg International Economic Forum.“Russia has chosen a different path. We will not use these technologies”, he said.

As a result of this decision Russian products will be “one of the cleanest in the world” in terms of technology use, Dvorkovich continued. A bill for a full ban on the cultivation of GM crops is currently going through the State Duma.

Russian Minister of Agriculture Nikolai Fyodorov also believes that Russia must remain a GMO-free country. At a meeting of deputies representing rural areas organized by United Russia, he said that the government will not “poison their citizens.”

Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food Putin-644x363

GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food Empty Re: Putin: Russia Will be World’s Largest Supplier of Healthy Organic Food

Post by GypZ Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:40 am

I find it quite peculiar that he wants his people healthy when our president ,congress, senators ect ,,could care less about us ? ..This is the kinda stuff that makes me want us to take more action .
GypZ
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum