Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME

+9
dwm007
HezekiaH
Purpleskyz
Ssmith
sensibleplease
kenlej
MidnightRider
Terbo56
RamblerNash
13 posters

Go down

Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME Empty Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:50 pm

Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 7792658

​Trade: first of all, tony is a arogent prick who argued with the judge

He got 1 year 1 day, 3 years supervised probation.  He got voluntary turn in when he gets back to cal  what was added was that any involvement with currency, tweets, calls, etc he will automatically be called back in and get 78 to 97 months.

He was granted voluntary turn in, probably about 2 weeks he needs to turn himself in

He stated under oath he has never spoke to any government

agency

His Class 2 rating was mandating a 78 to 97 month jail time, they spent 45 minutes convincing the judge to honor the plea agreement, including the Da .

The government did not want to drag this out any longer so they agreed to the 1 year 1 day, 1.7 mill judgement, with counseling

He actually argued with the judge several times.  A lot of us were taking notes and as he left courtroom he sarcastically turned to us and said, you did not have to take notes, I could of set them to you, you can get the court transcripts in about 10 days 

The judge had a pile of letters from dinarians that influenced his decisions,and I mean greatly influenced his decisions, the judge whated to give them the 78 to 97 months, but excepted the agreement the Da made.

People are getting banned left and right on the TNT FORUM from trying to bring this into TNT

From TNT forum: already blessed = PAM wrote 6m ago the government has requested and tony has agreed that he not do any more currency related calls or tweets. Tony has turned tnt dinar and tnt twitter over to ray who will continue as usual. All calls will be done and all questions answered. Ray will lead the way.  ( so all LIES will Continue  on that site through RAY and PAM and who ever they get to help them )

Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME Empty Re: Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:06 pm

Maybe they need just what Tony got, only the longer sentence, with NO plea deals- They knew what they were doing, and did it anyway- They will ban peeps because they don't want to face the truth- They will get theirs in the end, we can only hope they get ALL of them-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME Empty Re: Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME

Post by MidnightRider Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:40 pm

Yep, banning people for either telling the truth or seeking answers is wrong and will bring on ramifications in the end.   Look for an implosion soon.   Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:22 pm

Yep, and with the way Pam and Ray talk and threaten people like the bungholes that they are, that site will not last long- You can bet the Judge has a laptop,and he will be monitoring the site, just to see who is running off at the beak, and how they manipulate and deceive people-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:43 pm

And we have SS to keep him informed too.  Again a big thanks for that, SS as I heard that the info sent from the Dinar community did have some influence.

:yes:
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:46 pm

Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 2834342768 Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 2834342768 Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 2218296283 face to face :yes: :yes:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:54 pm

You know he thinks he is slippery enough to still whisper in R & P's ears and get his message out.  They need to know we have private eyes on them.  :okjh: Hopefully the mailbox will be watched to see if he is still accepting donations because you know those idiots are still going to be sending them...probably more than ever... And he accepting them will be a violation.

I'd love to see him get 78 to 97.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:13 pm

It's a violation to keep his sites going. It would be like a Madoff having his brother keeping the ponzi scheme going. If Pam&Ray is on Wed we need to get a hold of the judge and TNT Tony twitter and forum need to be shut down. Give it a couple of days then if its still running lets get ahold of the judge
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:17 pm

Makes logical sense Kenlej.   And let's face it, they are slippery but not that smart.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:22 am

He wants to keep his site going, and especially for Ray to be there continuing to leading the sheeple, because his source of income since Sterling kickbacks stopped have been, in addition to donations, the thousands that Ray makes on the Wealth Retention seminars that Tony promotes. Have you noticed that Ray's seminars have increased from one every few months to more than one a month? With over 50 people attending he used to charge $515 per person I think and make over $25,000 per seminar in one day! Now he charges $499 per couple and still rakes it in. Hmmm... is the money going to go to pay restitution? Ironic that it is being paid by the people they scammed into buying worthless currency. Or is Ray just going to hide it all in his trusts so they can have it when Tony is free again in a year or so? Maybe they BOTH can be prosecuted over this and put away for a long time.
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:32 am

All are "sensible" thoughts and I think when it comes to either of these two and money, blood is not that thick.  So in other words, once that door slams, ray will be smiling.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:42 am

That may be so. I'd rather see that door slammed on both of them. And Ray's money hidden in trusts brought out to pay back the people who bought those seminars.
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:45 am

One Day!!!!      hide
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kenlej Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:55 am

sensibleplease wrote:He wants to keep his site going, and especially for Ray to be there continuing to leading the sheeple, because his source of income since Sterling kickbacks stopped have been, in addition to donations, the thousands that Ray makes on the Wealth Retention seminars that Tony promotes. Have you noticed that Ray's seminars have increased from one every few months to more than one a month? With over 50 people attending he used to charge $515 per person I think and make over $25,000 per seminar in one day! Now he charges $499 per couple and still rakes it in. Hmmm... is the money going to go to pay restitution? Ironic that it is being paid by the people they scammed into buying worthless currency. Or is Ray just going to hide it all in his trusts so they can have it when Tony is free again in a year or so? Maybe they BOTH can be prosecuted over this and put away for a long time.Can 
Can u give links to Rays seminars I've heard about them but never seen them advertised
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:46 am

Ray doesn't have a web site he advertises from. He talks about upcoming seminars on Open Mic and occasionally something is put out at TNT.  On one of Tony's calls, Ray was on and Tony was trying to get Ray to talk about them.  It was obvious that Ray did not want to....  and for good reason......  He's not supposed to even be doing them!  http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/tax/legacy/2009/03/11/RRenfrow_Order.pdf

Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME CVJAwcYUwAIUCwX
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:23 am

The Judge should have given him 50 years, just on principal alone, just look at all the money people were scammed out of, and the people he took it from-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:56 am

Now may be the perfect time for ALL to look at the money they have spent (lost) on the currency scam. Tony did not take... people GAVE it to him. Willingly. The cult methodology NEVER fails when cast upon the desperate, deluded or greedy.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 2245507099Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:02 am

He sends these out more than a month now.

----- Forwarded Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2015
Subject: Workshop for Las Vegas, NV November 28, 2015

Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME P1x1
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME S
November, 2015
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME CONSULTING640G1_Meeting_PMB2BNFull

WEALTH RETENTION WORKSHOP

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2015, in Las Vegas, NV -  9:00 AM to 2:00 PM

Of course, if we see an RV prior to this date, the venue COULD change and you will be refunded your registration fee upon request or whatever decision you choose to exercise.

If you are prepared to move forward on this notice, follow these important steps:

1. Go to http://bit.ly/lasvegas1128  to register online.
Select "Pay By Credit Card" or choose the "Payment Plan" option.

2. AFTER COMPLETING PAYMENT: Via email, send your registration information (Name, Spouse Name, Address and Telephone Number) to RayRen98@aol.com 

3. If you are paying for additional people, repeat step 2 with corresponding information.

Registration of $495 (fees may apply) is PER PERSON. Married couples (married to each other) pay as one person.

A copy of your marriage certificate will be required at sign-in/registration time.

RETURNING ALUMNI STUDENTS:  

Go to http://bit.ly/vegasreturningstudent 

Complete STEP 2 above and you will receive further instructions via email.

Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 70a14672-4dc8-4e86-9a63-b27c010e5ea6
WORKSHOP AT SEA

Coming Later in the year....

Get ready, get ready, get ready............to sail away!!
Come and get your "education on" at sea while we cruise
the Caribbean! The Caymans, Jamaica, Mexico .....you name it, we're doing it in 2015!
Watch for more details in a separate communication. :-)

STAY CONNECTED

Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME Ic_fbk_22    Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME Ic_twit_22    Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME Ic_lkdin_22    Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME Pinterest-22
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME PM_B2BN_BottomShadow
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:16 am

Oh,No. Where do I send my donations now???How will I know about the RV if I don't get my tweet from Tony!!!Does this mean I don't have to get dressed up when I go to the bank? :spring1: :spring1: :spring1: :spring1:

Last edited by HezekiaH on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Wealth is what you have when all your money is gone!!!
HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:16 am

Purpleskyz wrote:Now may be the perfect time for ALL to look at the money they have spent (lost) on the currency scam. Tony did not take... people GAVE it to him. Willingly. The cult methodology NEVER fails when cast upon the desperate, deluded or greedy.

I have been thinking the same thing, Tony was not 100% of the problem! Sure he told the lies but he never pointed a gun at anyone and those who refused to see the truth when it became obvious have themselves to blame as much as Tony. If people would stop falling for this BS the gurus would simply fade away, the desire for wealth can be a powerful persuader however so they will likely continue convincing new victims as the older ones finally wake up.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:27 am

Found the right government office! Consumer Protection/Litigation Branch of the US Dept of Justice will file a class action suit if enough people make a complaint about Ray Renfrow and his Ideal Tax Service  -http://www.justice.gov/civil/consumer-protection-branch  202-616-0219
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:29 am

Truer words never spoken- You are exactly right, DWM007!!!
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:48 am

sensibleplease wrote:Found the right government office! Consumer Protection/Litigation Branch of the US Dept of Justice will file a class action suit if enough people make a complaint about Ray Renfrow and his Ideal Tax Service  -http://www.justice.gov/civil/consumer-protection-branch  202-616-0219

This probably the biggest threat to people like Adam Montana, Kraparoni, etc since they operate on the ragged edge of the law and likely can't be prosecuted. Civil damages awarded in a class action lawsuit could be nearly as bad as jail time for these lying scumbags and would not require proof of criminal intent, it simply needs to show damage and/or loss to the plaintiff based on neglect or false information supplied by the accused regardless of criminal intent by the accused!

If there are enough disgruntled followers of these gurus, all of them not just the couple I used as examples, then all it takes is for someone to involve enough people to initiate a class-action filing to take it to court, I seriously doubt if any of these scammers will get much sympathy from a judge or jury so winning such a suit should be easy.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:58 am

It will depend on the Judge hearing the case, but in all actuality, this could be true, given a certain set of circumstances, depending on what they are, and how the lawyers present them- BUT, they'd have to get by the County Attorney, or prosecutor, whoever it may be-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:42 am

Think about it, criminal intent would not even have to be a factor! The plaintiffs simply need to show harm and/or loss that is the direct result of the scammers actions, that part would be very simple especially with a large number of accusers! The trick would be to show negligence and or recklessness on the part of the accused that led to this harm/loss of the accuser, this would accomplished by showing that the accused provided false information and advice that they should have reasonably known was inaccurate. That of course would be the sticking point as the only defense they would have is to claim that they did indeed themselves believe what they said and that they considered the information/advice to have been reasonable.

I don't think they would have much luck convincing a judge or jury of that considering the very obvious (laughably so in most cases!) absurdity of their so-called info and advice. A real economics expert could be called in and could quickly expose the nonsense for what it is and it should be easy enough to prove the accused should have known the truth.

While in this country you have a guaranteed right to express your opinion that only means you can not be silenced by law and have the right to say what you like. That however does NOT insulate you from the responsibility of what happens as a result of what you had the constitutional right to say! The old example of crying "fire" in a crowded theater bears this out, while you have a constitutional right to yell fire or anything else you will be held accountable if others are harmed by your doing so!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:24 pm

Good points dwm

These dealers (scammers) are selling a product. People willingly buy this product, good or service. How it is advertised and proof that there is the payback to the pumpers might be the only way to prove collusion i.e. scam. Otherwise there is no criminal action. Just a ton of people that for whatever reason found out about this super secret special "investment" and were privileged to be "brought in" (taken in). As already said no one put a gun to your head to purchase foreign currency. Following dinar blogs is ones own choice. But it is the alleged connections between the blogs and the "dealers" that may be proven to have stepped over legal lines one would think.

If the "law" was serious about this, Tony would have received more time imo.
Pot smokers get a stiffer sentence than embezzlers apparently.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 2245507099Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:33 pm

Purplesky Everything you said is true!!!!!!!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jbk0606 Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:00 pm

Dear dinar daily. Look I don't wish ill will towards anyone. I am invested in this opportunity as well. But...I want everyone to keep tabs on Pam and Ray. They need to be punished and we must collectively as a group get word out about the extortion and falsehoods they have been spreading. There are NO rates on bank screens, there is no conspiracy! This will happen when the right conditions occur! I'm not a TNT member, thank God, but I will do whatever I can to ensure these people are held accountable and I'm sure they are involved with Sterling

jbk0606

Back to top Go down

Post by pattyclift60 Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:46 pm

As electric as Tony is why not put him on home monitoring.  This is just the kettle pouring oil on the fire.

pattyclift60

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:54 pm

pattyclift60 wrote:As electric as Tony is why not put him on home monitoring.  This is just the kettle pouring oil on the fire.

Why not? Seriously? Well for one thing the seriousness of what he did and continued doing even after being convicted! The fact is he got off much too light and I think most will agree that he should have gotten at least five years if not more. People like Tony do not deserve a place in society, they prey on the gullible and the uninformed and because of such despicable behavior they deserve to be, and most certainly should be, locked up where they can no longer cause harm.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:37 pm

Longer, 5 years and 8 months is the minimum sentence for Phony's crimes.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 2805820865  Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 2805820865  Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 2805820865  Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:03 pm

He will be out in 6 to 9 months!!!

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by HezekiaH Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:08 pm

It would have been better if he had been banned from all financial services with restitution of all funds to investors and a financial penalty that would have paid for court costs and jail time.I believe that would have had a more serious impact on him.

HezekiaH
HezekiaH
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:22 pm

If he was sentenced to a year and one day, that one day has to be served which is why judges add it, to prevent early releases.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:25 pm

So what if he does get out in 9 months or so? He will still have served most of his sentence and he is still going to be a convicted felon living under a supervised probation that forbids his engaging in his past activity and unless he toes the line he will be right back in the slammer!

JMO, but his past and the fact he continued working a scam during his time awaiting sentencing is going to weigh heavily against his early release.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:27 pm

MidnightRider wrote:If he was sentenced to a year and one day, that one day has to be served which is why judges add it, to prevent early releases.

I very well could be wrong but I am thinking just opposite is true, a year or less and no release but anyone serving a year or more is eligible to be CONSIDERED for early release, that extra day makes it a "year or more".

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:34 pm

You may be right.  I heard that back in the 70's and lots has changed in laws and sentencing guidelines in all those years.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Ok I just asked MR Google and apparently the extra day does make eligible for "good time", a maximum of 47 days'

Q.Why did my attorney ask the judge to sentence me to a year and a day instead of just a year?

A.Because of the "good time" statute, you can actually serve less time on a sentence of a year and a day. You can only earn "good time" or a reduction of approximately 47 days when your original sentence is longer than a year. So a year is 365 days, but a year and a day can be 319.

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:14 pm

So at least the judge was making sure he served most of a year.
Thanks for clearing that up.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:37 pm

pattyclift60 wrote:As electric as Tony is why not put him on home monitoring.  This is just the kettle pouring oil on the fire.

Home Monitoring???? LMAO Where do you think he did his calls from? How would an anklet work in that case?

How about we use a shock caller instead? Any time anyone hears him speak of any currencies, use the internet, or have a meeting...We just send him a little TNT BLAST!!!

Sound good to you?

Now...Who wants to have the duty of having their finger on the button, raise their hand!

:cheers:

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MidnightRider Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:04 pm

Sounds good Rambler.   Or they could get him a dog collar that would shock him when he barks....talks.
MidnightRider
MidnightRider
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:53 pm

dwm007 wrote:
 Civil damages awarded in a class action lawsuit could be nearly as bad as jail time for these lying scumbags and would not require proof of criminal intent, it simply needs to show damage and/or loss to the plaintiff based on neglect or false information supplied by the accused regardless of criminal intent by the accused!

If there are enough disgruntled followers of these gurus, all of them not just the couple I used as examples, then all it takes is for someone to involve enough people to initiate a class-action filing to take it to court, I seriously doubt if any of these scammers will get much sympathy from a judge or jury so winning such a suit should be easy.

Exactly! I called the Consumer Protection/Litigation Branch (US Dept of Justice) 202-616-0219 and talked with someone there about Ray and Tony's activities in violation of Ray's permanent injunction. They took my name and info and said that if enough people contact them about this they would file a class action suit against them.
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Tue Dec 01, 2015 11:56 pm

ssmith wrote: On one of Tony's calls, Ray was on and Tony was trying to get Ray to talk about them.  It was obvious that Ray did not want to....  and for good reason......  He's not supposed to even be doing them!  http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/tax/legacy/2009/03/11/RRenfrow_Order.pdf

Do you happen to know which one of the calls this was on? I have been looking for that!
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by Cascadian Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:37 pm

(Pardon the duplication.  I saw a couple references to 54 days and others for 47. )

I was incorrect on Federal "good time reduction."  Officially, an individual who has had good conduct in prison and who are sentenced for more than a year can get 54 months off their confinement.  

This explains why Tony agreed to 1 year and 1 day.  If they hadn't included the one day, he would have had to serve all 365 days.  So, 311 days seems to be his time to do.

I would love, like the rest of you, to see the Feds come down and refute every claim by every guru and unequivocally prove to the sheeple the lies that they have been told to this point.

But that wouldn't be worth the time and money to do.  It's FAR simpler than that.

Wire fraud.  Using the Internet for conference calls, emails, Twitter blasts promoting fraudulent claims is a Federal offense.  Convincing people to go to paypal and 'donate' for 'the bills' and specifically directing them to select goods and services to get the payment through the checks and balances of that system is also wire fraud.  The use of a cell phone to shoot out fraudulent information via Twitter and Facebook is a separate count of wire fraud.

Mail fraud.  Directing people to send checks specifically made out to Tony at his PO Box to cover the 'bills' fraudulently is a Federal offense.  

Tax fraud.  Collecting income from other sources, particularly for 'goods and services' and not reporting it to the IRS is tax fraud, a Federal offense.  Moving monies from account to account to keep transparency at a minimum can also be tax fraud.  https://www.irs.gov/Individuals/How-Do-You-Report-Suspected-Tax-Fraud-Activity%3F

State Failure to report service renumeration:   Financial penalty of all unreported income taxed at the maximum rate.

State intentional tax fraud.  A taxpayer may be subject to imprisonment if they intentionally commit tax fraud. Typically, taxpayers are incarcerated when they commit fraud over a several year period, the amount of money involved is significant and they attempted to cover up their actions.

Failure to obtain a business license.  In the State of California and the city of Folsom, doing business within the jurisdiction requires a license.  Failure to obtain and maintain a license is a misdemeanor.  Having people select "goods and services" indicates a business relationship.

Probably the easiest case to get and for the Feds to prove here would be the Tax Fraud.  There is plenty forensically between bank accounts, archived conference calls, Paypal records and the like to pretty much make a case relatively easily.  Add that charge to the current federal conviction and the previous state conviction and Tony boy would be gone for a long time.  (Pam would need to worry for all of her prodding/shilling for money.  An accomplice at the least and a co-conspirator at best)

It's not possible to get all of the gurus, of that I am sure.  Zap, Martha Okie, Sczin, Elmer and others are so stupid or nonsensical that they wouldn't be worth the time to roll up.   And that's going to have to be okay.  Can't change it.

But rolling up the high profile members of the TNT gang at once and directly related to their shenanigans with the Dinar would get people's attention.  

We can hope that Sterling's folks are talking to save their own asses and helps to support more charges against TNT.  Cause you KNOW that Tony, Pam and Ray getting pulled in and charged would result in them dropping the dime on anyone they could and maybe make up some stuff to implicate others to try for a plea.

This isn't success.  Tony being sentenced is a win, but the battle remains.  Don't stop your efforts to bring attention to these people.

And Wiley Morgan?  God Bless You and keep up the good work!

Cascadian
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Wed Dec 02, 2015 2:52 pm

RamblerNash wrote:
How about we use a shock caller instead? Any time anyone hears him speak of any currencies, use the internet, or have a meeting...We just send him a little TNT BLAST!!!

Sound good to you?

Now...Who wants to have the duty of having their finger on the button, raise their hand!

:cheers:

Well I would volunteer but I would probably have a callous worn onto my thumb in short order!

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by dwm007 Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:36 pm

sensibleplease wrote:

Exactly! I called the Consumer Protection/Litigation Branch (US Dept of Justice) 202-616-0219 and talked with someone there about Ray and Tony's activities in violation of Ray's permanent injunction. They took my name and info and said that if enough people contact them about this they would file a class action suit against them.

Civil damages will only come about if victims themselves take action, no law enforcement agency will do that for them, law enforcement couldn't initiate such action even if they wanted to, so someone who has been harmed needs to start things rolling.

Actually even legal action should be initiated by victims filing legal complaints, while prosecuting authorities can do so the fact is this is not real high on their list of priorities and unless there is some serious input from the scam victims themselves this may very well stay off the legal radar for years and maybe forever!

If a group could be formed of victims willing to participate and an attorney that specializes in class action cases contacted then something just might happen both from a civil and legal standpoint. However if all we do is gripe and complain among ourselves and don't pursue the legal options these scumbags are likely to get away scot-free and no one will ever collect a cent of what they lost, recovery of monies may not be possible anyway but seeing the scammers doing the perp-walk to the penitentiary would be well worth the effort! 

How about it! It's going to take the victims themselves to start this so if anyone is interested then how about let's get the ball rolling?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:29 pm

sensibleplease wrote:
ssmith wrote: On one of Tony's calls, Ray was on and Tony was trying to get Ray to talk about them.  It was obvious that Ray did not want to....  and for good reason......  He's not supposed to even be doing them!  http://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/tax/legacy/2009/03/11/RRenfrow_Order.pdf

Do you happen to know which one of the calls this was on? I have been looking for that!

I don't remember.  Maybe we can do some digging and find it.  Just guessing, maybe it was spring/summer 2014?
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:57 am

I'll look and see what I can find then. Thanks.
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by sensibleplease Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:02 am

dwm007, thanks for explaining. Yes, that is a long road. I think I found another faster route:

http://www.justice.gov/tax/program-shut-down-schemes-and-scams

Raymond A Renfrow's injunction is on the alphabetical list and there is this notice and email address for reporting on a violation. Hoorah! This maybe the shortcut to justice. Both Ray and Tony violated the injunction because Tony promoted Ray's seminars on trusts:

"Details about recent injunctions and criminal prosecutions are available on the Tax Division's press page. Press releases are organized chronologically, or you can use the "SEARCH TAX DIVISION" feature on that page to look up a particular preparer or promoter. You can also find below an alphabetical list of injunctions the Tax Division has obtained against preparers and promoters in the past twelve years.
If you believe that one of the enjoined persons or businesses listed below may be violating an injunction, please contact the Tax Division with details at TAX.MAIL@USDOJ.gov
"
sensibleplease
sensibleplease

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:37 pm

RamblerNash wrote:Tony Renfrow was Sentenced and GOT JAIL TIME 7792658

​Trade: first of all, tony is a arogent prick who argued with the judge

He got 1 year 1 day, 3 years supervised probation.  He got voluntary turn in when he gets back to cal  what was added was that any involvement with currency, tweets, calls, etc he will automatically be called back in and get 78 to 97 months.

He was granted voluntary turn in, probably about 2 weeks he needs to turn himself in

He stated under oath he has never spoke to any government

agency

His Class 2 rating was mandating a 78 to 97 month jail time, they spent 45 minutes convincing the judge to honor the plea agreement, including the Da .

The government did not want to drag this out any longer so they agreed to the 1 year 1 day, 1.7 mill judgement, with counseling

He actually argued with the judge several times.  A lot of us were taking notes and as he left courtroom he sarcastically turned to us and said, you did not have to take notes, I could of set them to you, you can get the court transcripts in about 10 days 

The judge had a pile of letters from dinarians that influenced his decisions,and I mean greatly influenced his decisions, the judge whated to give them the 78 to 97 months, but excepted the agreement the Da made.

People are getting banned left and right on the TNT FORUM from trying to bring this into TNT

From TNT forum: already blessed = PAM wrote 6m ago the government has requested and tony has agreed that he not do any more currency related calls or tweets. Tony has turned tnt dinar and tnt twitter over to ray who will continue as usual. All calls will be done and all questions answered. Ray will lead the way.  ( so all LIES will Continue  on that site through RAY and PAM and who ever they get to help them )

“This was a trial about fraudulent inducements, conspiracy, investment fraud and outright greed,” said Thomas J. Holloman, Special Agent in Charge, IRS-Criminal Investigation.  “Rhame, Shaw, and Bell saw an opportunity to build their personal net worth and business position in the currency market by seizing on investors’ desire for high returns on their investments. At the end of the trial, the jury agreed with the government and found the Sterling Currency Group co-owners and chief operating officer guilty of the conspiracy and the underlying frauds.   Despite the challenges these complex cases present, IRS-CI is committed to working with our partners at the FBI, and the U.S. Attorney’s Office to show white-collar fraud is still an investigative priority.”

https://www.dinardaily.net/t76884-from-the-doj-owners-of-currency-exchange-business-that-made-600-million-convicted-of-fraud

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum