Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales

2 posters

Go down

Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales Empty Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:39 pm

Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales 745047565

He stressed the Presidency of the Council of Representatives member Hamoudi on the need to eliminate what he described as "whales corruption", stressing that "aggressively move towards the reform process."

A statement by his office received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, "Hamoudi pointed out during his speech at the panel discussion seminar hosted by the Iraqi Institute for the dialogue of thought at the parliament building today under the title fight against corruption and to hold accountable corrupt - the mechanisms and constraints to the importance of the cooperation and involvement of the legislative, executive and judicial powers as well as fair, society, culture, education, the media in the face of corruption whales who Nkroa economy and abused to the overall political situation in the country. "

He pointed out, "We all have a responsibility to eliminate corrupt and we will eliminate them as inevitably unite us and won the battle against Daash presence." 
The Hamoudi that "the House of Representatives other strongly toward reform and will bear the regulatory responsibility in accounting spoilers and control of public money", stressing that "the parliament his active role in the ease of access to information and activating the question written and oral officials in all issues."

He called first deputy chairman of the House of Representatives "preachers and the owners of the platforms for the diagnosis of corrupt and be careful to convey the truth and not to rely on the distorted and media server for whales corruption, a source of the transfer of information."

Hamoudi to and noted "the importance of standing bravely about this corrupt media, which highlights the issue without the other face of the facts at the time that we Sundin both convey the truth honestly, credibility and have us help reveal corrupt."

It is noteworthy that the discussion seminar hosted by the Iraqi Institute for the dialogue of thought of the Office Hamoudi, with the participation of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, in addition to the Supreme Judicial Council and the Integrity Commission in the presence of President Hassan al-Yassiri, to discuss and assess the role of the judiciary and regulators responsible for monitoring and controlling spending money mechanisms

_LINK

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales Empty Re: Hamoudi: everyone is responsible for the elimination of corruption whales

Post by Terbo56 Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:56 pm

Where was Hamoudi when all this came to light?
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum