Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA?

+2
therealbutterfly
phantomssecret
6 posters

Go down

Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? Empty Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA?

Post by phantomssecret Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:34 pm

We look 4 a holiday 4 them and 1- 4 us......Together.

Do U C-- 1?

Wink

THEN...............2 C targeted pages on CBI site down???!!!

What did DELTA and I tell U "IF" the WHOLE CBI site goes down?

IMO...........Things are getting .........Serious.

KTFA,

Frank

IF you want to check it out for yourself or see more, go to Frank's website and read the rest. This has been making the rounds!
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? Empty Re: Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA?

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:41 pm

Well what was Delta's excuse last time the whole CBI site went down? And all the times it went down before that? How about when it went down for 14 days in a row? That guy is just graspin at straws if you ask me.....
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? Empty Re: Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA?

Post by Ironfire13 Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:54 pm

Most are grasping at straws therealbutterfly. Lots of guru backpedalling going on.

Ironfire13
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? Empty Bash

Post by TheAdvantageSystems Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:55 pm

Do not ask questions or BASH someones intel please...juat thank them.

TheAdvantageSystems

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:06 pm

TheAdvantageSystems wrote:Do not ask questions or BASH someones intel please...juat thank them.

I dont need to thank someone that isnt on this site.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdaddytim Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:26 pm

therealbutterfly wrote:
TheAdvantageSystems wrote:Do not ask questions or BASH someones intel please...juat thank them.

I dont need to thank someone that isnt on this site.

Yeah, let's thank these fine folks for all of the made up fables that they dream up.....you know, the stories that NEVER come true. Or at least the ones that they don't "spin" out of.

Yeah, lets thank them. For getting some folks so hyped up that they spend money that they don't have on something that is such a "pie in the sky" that they would be better off buying LOTTO TICKETS!!!!

IMHO
bigdaddytim
bigdaddytim
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Do you see a holiday in the near future for Iraq and also the USA? Empty What have you contributed lately?

Post by phantomssecret Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Its for each one to sort out for themselves.

Where is the personal responsibility?

Good Thing there aren't any glass houses on any of the websites.

There is a lot to learn, do not be so quick to criticize.

Do you have first hand, personal information available to share, complete with website, photos, 3 pieces of government issued Identification, a login and PIN as well as the correct coupon code for the day?

Darn, if not I guess you will have to learn to be content with getting what you paid for (isn't this sight free? A gift from Okie?)
phantomssecret
phantomssecret
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:38 pm

phantomssecret wrote:Its for each one to sort out for themselves.

Where is the personal responsibility?

Good Thing there aren't any glass houses on any of the websites.

There is a lot to learn, do not be so quick to criticize.

Do you have first hand, personal information available to share, complete with website, photos, 3 pieces of government issued Identification, a login and PIN as well as the correct coupon code for the day?

Darn, if not I guess you will have to learn to be content with getting what you paid for (isn't this sight free? A gift from Okie?)

I have NO problems with the information given from okie and his group. Its OTHER sites info that is being brought in that I was commenting on. To point out simple FACTS when someone is claiming it to be otherwise is somehow wrong? Have you been in this long enough to have seen how many times the CBI has gone down, for days on end, only for the gurus of the day to claim it meant rv was gonna show up when it came back up? I have. So yes, I can throw a stone or two since its based on reality of living thru this for 8+ years.
therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Goldenfan Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:08 pm

Old Swiss Proverb: Even a broken clock is right twice each day.

New Iraqi Proverb: Even a Dinar Guru will be right once in their life.

I only say this to poke fun at the premise that the Guru's are always' wrong.

The big question is what do you expect from the "Guru's"?

In my case I can tall you that a high majority of the Guru's associated with Okies site would grade out very high from my perspective.

I would love to hear a prediction actually come true. When they don't come true, I do not blame the Guru's, I blame the crazy investment that we are involved with.

I suppose I have a great deal more training in being patient than most of you do. When I was born, the Chicago Cubs had not won a World Series for fifty years. It has now been 103 years since the last championship.

People on this site complain that many of the guru's have been wrong for 12 straight months! No big deal when you compare the wait of 103 years (and going) for the Cubs!

I want the Guru's to provide information. I want the Guru's to provide HOPE, I want the guru's to provide optimism and I want the Guru's to provide insight. I thrilled with the information that I have obtained in over two and a half years. I'm not saying that the long delays have not been frustrating to me. I am saying that all the craziness will have been worth it when the Dinar RV's. I have heard people say that if they had known in advance, how crazy this investment would be, they would never have gone through the process.

To those people: RUBBISH!

When the Dinar has RV'd, this will have been the greatest investment that 99% of those invested in the Dinar, will have ever made.

I don't know for sure if even one of the "Guru's" from all the Dinar sites has ever gone through a major revaluation of a counties currency before. For the most part the Dinar RV has been a on the job learning process for everyone involved. With these things in my, I think the Guru's have done an excellent job!

Keep pushing, we are almost there!
Goldenfan
Goldenfan
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum