Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence)

+2
crich
justpassntime
6 posters

Go down

Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) Empty Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence)

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:09 pm

Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) 976211_63d3_1024x2000
lol! lol!

This guy got his... I can read lips.
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) Iraq_Dinar_180-150x150
He says its on the way don't worry!
bigsmile

Laugh a little today, it won't hurt.

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) Flag-212Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) Empty Re: Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence)

Post by crich Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:27 pm

LOL justpassntime ...I like the photo-shopped RV lol. The money part will be all of us Dinarians soon enough!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

crich
crich
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) Empty Re: Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence)

Post by IL62881 Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:42 pm

Ilikeyou Just got to love it! and a good laugh for 2day.

Hopefully we will all be one big happy camper family here real soon....

"GONNA WEAR MY BLESSING WELL". crazyspin

IL62881

Back to top Go down

Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) Empty Also found the green scrren....

Post by justpassntime Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:03 pm

The Green Screen.....oops! Theres your problem.
Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) Istockphoto_6192845-computer-virus-alert-warning-on-monitor-screen-green-and-red

To make your screen greener you can go to display properties and change the color of your desktop to any color green you wish.

lol!

Last edited by justpassntime on Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) Flag-212Iraq RV on the move....I hope they have GPS! (Photographic evidence) Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Brysonite Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Is that a for sale by owner sign in the back window of the rv? lol!!!

Brysonite

Back to top Go down

Post by lmsmason Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:39 pm

well now we just need barf and yogurt to take us into space with that thing. may the schwartz be with you. go rv

lmsmason

Back to top Go down

Post by fang2 Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Do you want to buy it for some reason? I dont think we can use it over here.lol.
fang2
fang2
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum