Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution

Go down

Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution Empty Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution

Post by Ponee Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:47 am

Maliki calls to reform the political process and acknowledges the "considerable disruption" in the Constitution 23133

President of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki during a tribal conference in support of the popular crowd

The leader of a coalition of law Nuri al-Maliki, on Saturday, to accelerate the organization of the popular crowd and employed in a manner consistent with the law and the Constitution and the reform of the political process, and stressed that the real reform process must begin political reform, and while some accused politicians of "living on sedition and sectarianism and dirty money ", he pointed out the need for a radical revision of the Constitution as containing a" significant imbalance ".

Maliki said in a speech during a tribal conference in support of the popular crowd, held in India spend east of Karbala city center, and attended (range Press), said that "the terrorist attack on Iraq has been unable to break the power of the fighters in the popular crowd, although supported by the major regional states with money and the media, plans and information and armament, "noting that" the popular crowd fighters who stand today in the face of terrorism deserve recognition and support, and cross-default and not with them and with their families. "

Maliki said, that "the countries of the region have become inflamed because of the charts and the ignorant who rode on their backs and the World Zionist arrogance in order to redraw the map of the region and control, including Syria and Iraq," pointing to the need "not to lose sight of the country to be a stable country until Iraqis enjoy security and good deeds."

Maliki said, that "everyone today realized that the inevitable but union and harmony and understanding others and overcoming of the politicians who make a living on sedition and sectarianism and money dirty Atzlmoha of this or that country, and this introduction to the rebuilding of Iraq has to be invested and the investment awareness that glow as a result of suffering."

Maliki confirmed that "the unity of Iraq and constructive need security and military strength and the popular crowd has become a pillar of strength today as well as the army and police," noting that "the crowd needs to the organization to be at the highest planning and management levels, and to Parliament to expedite it to hire People's main employers crowd right in line with the law and the Constitution. "
He attributed the al-Maliki, struggling to "upset the security situation, which in turn is the result of the political side and the political process disorder" economy, stressing the need to "be a political process to build the beginning of the construction of the country, where there is stability of security and economy, unless there is a consensus and political stability on the basis of national belonging ".

He pointed out al-Maliki, that "the political process, which was formed after 2003 were not intact, although we have moved to freedom and democracy and partnership, but did not reach the desired level at which all identities melt in the framework of national identity."

Maliki stressed on the need for "real reform process begin political reform but needs to review the laws and the Constitution and other mechanisms and premises, and must be understanding and meeting the commonalities and patriotism", stressing that "there is a great imbalance in the Constitution and he needs to radically review, but We have to work not only in the moment of being united efforts of all Iraqis. "

Maliki promised, load building responsibility and reconstruction of the person of the government only "great injustice", calling for "concerted efforts and put the right person place appropriate various work for the success of the process of reconstruction sites," noting that "the services and reconstruction over the past years were not required level as a result of unfair competition The project and the security situation. "

Maliki said, that "the process of reconstruction is exposed to the challenge of financial corruption by weak souls treacherous and hands that extend to the house of the Iraqi capital owners," noting that "the face of those are not only the responsibility of integrity institutions or other, but the responsibility of the citizen through the presentation of evidence and testimony on corrupt ".

ant success for the government to exercise political corruption, which is the greatest threat to the reconstruction process and disrupting services," stressing that "there is much evidence of that."

The leader of a coalition of state law, Vice President of the Republic article Nuri al-Maliki arrived on Saturday, to the city of Karbala to attend a tribal conference in support of the popular crowd.

The popular crowd forces that formed the advisory opinion of the supreme religious authority Ali al-Sistani battling al (Daash) in different parts of the country, and have contributed significantly to edit many areas.

http://goo.gl/smbc1x

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum