Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat

4 posters

Go down

Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat Empty Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 23, 2015 10:36 am

danblessed wrote 
1m ago
GM Wolfie 

dutcheflat wrote 
1m ago
coolhand All anybody can say is what they believe. And I believe it is going to happen. It's not a hope thing...It's a faith thing. Change the way you think. Listen to more Tony Robbins. Start Paying It Forward in ways that you can! Be thankful for all that you have and do now! The darker things feel for you, the more thankful to be for everything else in your life. Right down to the air you breath! 

danblessed wrote 
1m ago
GM hitdoc 

SweetGram wrote 
1m ago
Precious Pearle  you have been missed 

Tennwolfman wrote 
1m ago
This RV is kinda like a savings account at the bank--Dont watch it to death because it goes way to slowly. But instead like you money--stick it away and forget about it. Then one day you will have a great surprise 

danblessed wrote 
1m ago
....left my condolences 

hitdoc wrote 
1m ago
Good Morning TNT family ...... 

Pearle wrote 
1m ago
Sweetgram 

SweetGram wrote 
2m ago
Jersey ~  now you sound like my children  

JerseyBoysFaninMNwrote 
2m ago
You said a mouthful sweetgram. 

SweetGram wrote 
3m ago
AUNTIE JUNE  Smile 

SweetGram wrote 
3m ago
Jersey ~ at least that is what we all think  The best thing is we are here together ~ like a family ~ in all ways ~ the good the bad and the hard times ~ and when this happens ~ we will take away the good memories and like labor ~ probably forget the hard times  at least I hope 

june1 wrote 
4m ago
Yes, the news of our loss of Knight Hawk has saddened all of our  He was a "Special" caring, loving person to us all - and will be very missed! 
daz wrote 
4m ago
COOLHAND...IF YOU HAVE LOST HOPE ITS BECUASE YOU REALLY HAVE YET TO UNDERSTAND THE BASICS OF THE THING. FOR SOME, ITS BETTER TO SHOVE THE CURRENCY IN YOUR SOCK DRAWER, UNPLUG...AND WAIT FOR A TWEET 

cjb123 wrote 
5m ago
(( 

JerseyBoysFaninMNwrote 
5m ago
sweetgram... it's gonna happen one of these days. I don't know why I keep looking at the mosques. I guess I think when this thing pops there will be total chaos over there. 

JerseyBoysFaninMNwrote 
6m ago
well said, danblessed. 

SweetGram wrote 
6m ago
KarenB indeed ~ we all agree with you there  

karen butterfield wrote 
7m ago
Sweet gram thanks very sad he was a really good guy 

SweetGram wrote 
7m ago
Jersey   from me to you  

daz wrote 
7m ago
OK 

Pearle wrote 
7m ago
Daz...ok. Let me do that 

JerseyBoysFaninMNwrote 
8m ago
AB said it best family ~ ALREADY BLESSED wrote moments ago The TNT ​​FAMILY SHARES THEIR LOVE AND PRAYERS FOR KNIGHT HAWK OUR BELOVED TN​​T FAMILY MEMBER PAST LAST NIGHT¸.°*˜˜”*°•.¸ PLEASE ​​​SEND YOUR CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY http://tntdinar.activeboard.com/t61064050/sad-news-kh-passed-today/ ~ 

SweetGram wrote 
8m ago
Karen Butterfield ~  ~ PLEASE SEND YOUR CONDOLENCES TO HIS FAMILY http://tntdinar.activeboard.com/t61064050/sad-news-kh-passed-today/ 

daz wrote 
8m ago
IF YOU WANT TO SAVE A THREAD...GO TO THE THREAD..CLICK "PRINTER FRIENDLY" BUTTON...AND SAVE IT TO A FILE ON YOUR COMPUTER..THIS WILL SAVE THE FILE AND PRSERVE THE ACTIVE LINKS WITHIN IT 

coolhand65 wrote 
8m ago
Is this thing ever going to happen....to paranoid to ask? Don't want to afend any body....lost all hope! 

Pearle wrote 
8m ago
I copied and pasted to my email...Daz 
karen butterfield wrote 
8m ago
Omg what happened to knight hawk 

lilshippy wrote 
9m ago
I am so ready

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat Empty Re: Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:56 pm

My sincere condolences to the Family and Friends of Night Hawk.  I find it very sad that another dinarian has passed from this world without having closure to the dinar soap opera, one way or another.  May he Rest in Peace in the Glory of God.  And may the rest of us, spend more time with loved ones and living life and less time chasing the dinar dream which may never come.  Enjoy today, for we are not promised tomorrow.  Spend time with those that are most important in your life, for they may not be here when we awaken.

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat Empty Re: Guru Knight Hawk has passed away - Friday Morning TNT Chat

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:18 pm

Indeed- How many does that make now?? Whatever happened to Bruno, Justpassintime, Sebtopdog, Catherine and the rest? question
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:34 pm

Justpassintime left while the site was still okie's to go with DUCKY to the IQD BEACH PARTY dinar site.  Sebtopdog was seen on TNT I think.  At least that was what I was told.  Catherine used to pop in now and then but she left when the whole stink with okie and miske happened. Bruno, I miss Bruno.  He was banned by mutual mod decision because we were worried about him.  The whole okie thing ... calling it every day was tearing him up. We hoped he would be able to find some peace away from the whole mess of the daily drama.  I really like Bruno. He isn't banned anymore.  I unbanned almost everyone that was banned, when I took over the site.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:45 pm

I just wondered, I mean, everybody and their brother was here for a long time, and then there was a big walk out, and alot of those folks never came back- I was with Miske's crew for awhile, and then I was introduced here and was basically invited by you and, I forget who the other one was, but I stayed because I made this site my home away from home, and have made many new friends here, granted, it was a little 'hairy' at times being a mod, and then admin, but decided that I just wanted to enjoy all that this site had to offer, and there is no place else that I'd rather be- I can be 'visual', and 'crass' sometimes, but that is just a part of me being me, I guess, I have toned it down to a dull roar quite a bit, compared to what it was in the beginning, and all in all, I really enjoy being here and especially' a part of this 'Family'- I hope we all stick together through thick and thin- That's what makes this place special, as it is something nobody else has, or wants, and that's ok with me- As long as we are all happy here, and with each other, that is really ALL that matters!  happydance
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:54 pm

Ponee,

I ditto you on your comment... we need to live our lives and not to get caught up in dinar world.  It's sad to hear one passing without this coming to fruition.  I pray for peace and comfort for his family.  We have lost some friends in dinar world.  Even though we know them by username but somehow they have made an imprint in our hearts.  One way or the other, they touch our lives whether it's bad or good.  At the beginning, we all have same goal.. RV but now a lot have taken separate ways, some passing, some lose faith and hope in dinarland... whatever we want to call it, we have crossed path with some people that we grow to love and call them friends.  Thank you for your dedication to the site and the people you called friends Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:12 pm

bump

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby1 Sun Oct 25, 2015 8:55 am

terbo56 wrote:Indeed- How many does that make now?? Whatever happened to Bruno, Justpassintime, Sebtopdog, Catherine and the rest? question
The one that saddened me the most was SWFloridaGuy. So sad. He was so young and seemed so smart. I wonder if his dad and sister still carry on the guru website. Anyone know?
Toby1
Toby1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Oct 25, 2015 9:34 am

I do remember him, and did not know he had passed away, as I thought he may have gone to another dinar site- My condolences to his family, and as far as the website, I really have no idea- Maybe Ponee could give you some insight- She's great with a lot of things like that- I hope this helps you- Smile
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum