Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans

2 posters

Go down

Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans Empty Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:49 pm

Detection of the Agricultural Bank, Sunday, alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans to citizens, noting that the loan was adopted for the first time the project itself guarantee by 50% if the owner of the loan does not have anything to ensure.

Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans NB-148585-635801585320443604

He said the bank director Mohammad Hadi in an interview with the program "of 10 of 11," which aired "Alsumaria TV", "The banks in Iraq and the countries of the world depends on the guarantee of real estate in exchange for the granting of loans," noting that "the central bank loan and the new put it several alternatives to ensure the real estate, including guarantees by the staff, and bills, and Mkhclat gold, and agricultural equipment and machinery. "

He said Hadi, "among the alternatives that have been adopted for the first time, is the same project to ensure 50% or constructions which were above his land as collateral real estate," he said, adding that "there are committees problem in order to seriously follow up the completion of projects and disbursement of loans in the form of payments in accordance with the stages of completion project. "

He announced the Agricultural Bank, on Sunday, announced the launch of loans to citizens during the current week, indicating that the bank for the first time will depend on the mechanism of "electronic loan" in the granting of loans.

The Central Bank of Iraq, announced earlier, to begin launching the largest funding for lending programs in Iraq, noting that they belong to finance industrial and agricultural sectors as housing and support small and medium enterprises and revitalizing the Iraqi economy.

http://goo.gl/l128rk

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans Empty Re: Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans

Post by Ponee Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:52 pm

Agricultural Bank announced the launch of loans during the current week, the adoption of "electronic loan"

Sunday October 112 015 12:32

Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans NB-148574-635801527957995604

Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans Blank

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 
announced the Agricultural Bank, Sunday, announced the launch of loans to citizens during the current week, indicating that the bank will be adopted for the first time on the "electronic loan" mechanism in the granting of loans to citizens. He said the bank director Mohammad Hadi in an interview with the program "of 10 of 11," which aired "Alsumaria TV", "The bank granted loans to citizens will begin after the central bank governor to sign a contract signed by the Minister of Finance on the loan," noting that "this week will be the granting of loans to applicants on them."

He said Hadi, that "the Agricultural Bank will be adopted for the first time electronic loan mechanism through the site bank online, as should a citizen who serves on the loan that will fill the form in," stressing that "the bank payout loan to citizens during a period not exceeding two weeks." He continued Hadi, that "the amount of the loan depends on the powers the bank, as the Director-General of his powers to approve the exchange of about 500 million dinars, and that the Board of Directors of his powers to approve the amount of 500 million dinars to three billion dinars," noting that "the Committee The problem High of powers to ratify the amount of three billion dinars to 20 billion dinars. "The Central Bank of Iraq, announced earlier, about to begin launching the largest funding for programs in Iraq, the lending process, noting that it concerns the financing of industrial, agricultural and housing sectors also supports projects small, medium and revitalize the Iraqi economy.

http://goo.gl/A17WgI

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans Empty Re: Agricultural Bank reveals alternatives to ensure the real estate in exchange for the granting of loans

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:45 pm

Payments made to Iraqi citizens were made with IQD, no value change.  CBI sets value, and CBI did not change the value of IQD in any way.  Not a single Iraqi citizen has some high rate on a Qi card, there is no slow rollout of a higher rate, there are no lower denominations circulating, nobody has a picture of lower denominations issued by CBI, there are no rate increases in markets other than price adjustment due to lower oil prices.  These are all critical fact, easily proven, and publicly accessible. Do not be fooled by charlatan gurus telling you otherwise, they have a clear agenda to separate you from your money via, 'donations' to 'pay bills.'
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum