Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Millionday-News-10-4-15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Millionday-News-10-4-15

2 posters

Go down

Millionday-News-10-4-15 Empty Millionday-News-10-4-15

Post by RoyBoy Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:37 pm

Millionday: Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on October 4 that Baghdad’s heavily fortified Green Zone would be open to the public for the first time in 12 years. 
Many restrictions remain in place as the measure allows only limited access to the area.
Abadi presented the partial reopening of the International Zone of Baghdad as part of the reform drive he launched, which was prompted by popular discontent over government corruption and poor services.

Millionday: NOTE -- THIS IS PART OF THE LAUNCHED REFORMS

Millionday: WHOOPOW

Millionday: "The opening of the Green Zone is one of the measures we promised the people and we are opening it now," Abadi was quoted as saying in a statement.
The 10-square-kilometer compound located on the west bank of the Tigris River was closed off after the 2003 U.S.-led occupation. It is now home to the country’s top political institutions and embassies.

Millionday: NOTE -- INTERNATIONAL PREPPING FOR ABILITY OF CONTACT FOR ALL PURPOSES

Millionday: Iraqis have frequently complained that their leaders live a sheltered existence in the safety of the Green Zone while they suffer from daily violence and poor services.
The zone has been a target for bombings and rockets over the years, despite the concrete walls surrounding it.

Millionday: SO LETS THINK ABOUT THIS -- MANY SERVICES COME FROM OFFICES WITHIN THE GREEN ZONE AND THE EMBASSIES OF COURSE --ACCESS ONLY MAKES SENSE --- THIS OF COURSE IS GREAT NEWS
===================================

Millionday: Stressed the economic expert Abdul Hassan al-Shammari, Sunday, that the life span of banknotes 3 months and Mineral currency 25-year-old.
Al-Shammari said L / scales News / "The life span of coin for a class of 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars is 25 years, and this long-term will save the state huge amounts of paper currency printing costs as those paper categories fast trading and consume every 3 months and will save the state 250 million dollars per year and this number is very large. "

Millionday: He said economic expert, that "the process of removing zeros from the currency will provide a great time of employee hours and be the largest in the daily and final accounts accuracy", adding that "on the executive Council of Ministers to re-submit this law to the House of Representatives, and accelerates and Parliament by approving the provision of such amounts huge budget. "
The "Iraq used coin in the sixties and seventies of the last century, and even the demise of the market traded in the Iran-Iraq war,"

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE USEFULNESS OF THE COINS AND THE LIFE EXPECTANCY OF COINS --- THIS APPEARS TO BE AN ACCELERATED ADDITION THAT IS BEING DISCUSSED -- IT HOLDS UP NOTHING IS JUST GREAT DISCUSSION ABOUT TENDER AND LOW DENOMINATIONS

jtank: like the sounds of lower denoms

Millionday: I AGREE -- NICE TO SEE THE MENTION OF THE PAST YEARS WHEN THEY WERE USED TOO --

Baxter1243: If they are talking about 250...500...and 1000 dinar coins.. even at just a dollar a dinar... thats an awful big coin... isnt it? at 3 dollars... a 250 dinar coin.. would be 750 dollars.... or am I wrong here...

Millionday: THESE ARE TO MATCH PRICE CHANGES WITHIN IRAQ ---THE COINS DO NOT IMPACT THE INTERNATIONAL RATES PER DINAR -- THEY WOULD BE A USABLE COIN AT THE DINAR VALUE MINTED

Millionday: THEY ARE TALKING IN COUNTRY
==============================

Millionday: Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, announced Sunday, for the final approval for the launch of granting industrial, agricultural and housing loan mechanisms in economic reform axis. 
He said the office in a press statement I followed / information /, that "based on the first package of reforms presented by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi

Millionday: at the center of economic reform to stimulate the economy in the country and run the unemployed, the crisis cell approved at its sixth meeting on 24 - 8-2015, headed by Prime Minister lending mechanism in the industrial, agricultural and housing area. 
"He said it "will be awarded in accordance with the instructions issued by the central bank and other banks,"

Millionday: THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS AND WHAT WE HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST IS THAT ABADI HAS FINALIZED HIS APPROVAL AND HANDED OVER THE LOANS/APPROVAL/ISSUANCE AND REFORMING STEPS TO THE BANKS AND CBI --- GOVERNMENT ACTION ON THIS IS COMPLETE AND THE LOANS ARE NOW IN THE HANDS OF THE NATIONAL REFORMED BANKS ---

Millionday: HUGE -- WHOOOPOW

diane1: YEAH AND WHOOPOW THIS I MUST SAY IS VERY INTERESTING

Millionday: THIS IS A LONG AWAITED STEP THAT MOVES INVESTMENT -- THE PRIVATE SECTOR - INFRASTRUCTURE -- ETC

Millionday: I AGREE DIANE -- VERY INTERESTING

Millionday: WHOOPOW
================================

Millionday: The security adviser to the governor of Anbar province, Brigadier General Aziz behind Trmoz, Sunday, the approval of the Ministry of Finance and the retirement of General announced the payment of pensions for the military to maintain.
Trmoz said in an interview to the Sumerian News, "The Ministry of Finance retirement and has the general agreed to pay pensions for the military to maintain."

Millionday: He Trmoz, that "military retirees will receive their salaries tomorrow or after tomorrow." 
Anbar province has seen a military and terrorist operations pushed thousands of employees and retirees to the displacement of the province to Baghdad and the southern governorates and the Kurdistan region.

Millionday: SO RETIRED VETS WILL GET THEIR FUNDS TOMORROW OR DAY AFTER -- IT HAS BEEN APPROVED --- SOUNDS LIKE MOVING FUNDS -- SMILE

Millionday: HERE IS THE ACTUAL FORMAL LAYOUT OF THE OPENING OF BANKING ACTIVITIES

Millionday: Announced the Office of the Prime Minister, on Sunday, for private banks sectoral loan disbursements Balbalgh five trillion dinars controls, indicating that the industrial and agricultural banks obtained the 66 percent of them equally, while all of the Land Bank and housing fund got 17 percent each and every one of them.
A member of the Commission on the Status special program of the Central Bank loan mechanisms, head of the Iraqi Business Council, David Abdul Zayer, in a statement received (long-Presse) a copy of it, that "the Office of the Prime Minister, announced his own regardless of sectoral banks loans according to the Central Bank's program mechanisms Iraqi, amounting to five trillion dinars, "noting that" the mechanisms identified two percent annual rate as interest and set repayment period of five years which can be extended as needed. "

Millionday: NOTE -- UNDERSTAND THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE COUNTRY

Millionday: NOTE -- REMEMBER THE CRISIS CELL? THEY WERE ANNOUNCED AND THEN HERE WE HAVE RESULTS -- HOW EXCITED WE WERE ABOUT THE WORK WE WERE TO SEE FROM THEM

Millionday: He Zayer, that "the mechanisms ratified by the crisis cell in the Office of the Prime Minister, distributed amounts between sectoral banks," noting that "the industrial and agricultural bank obtained on the proportion of 33 percent of the total loan, while the Real Estate Bank and housing fund got 17 percent each and every one of them, of the loan. "
The member of the Commission on the Status own program of central bank credit mechanisms, that "the Commission has developed ratings agricultural, industrial and real estate projects, and gave the bank the powers granted preliminary approval for the project in exchange for a letter of guarantee provided by the borrower of not less than five percent of the loan amount, confiscated in the event of failure to implement the ratio 20 percent of the project, eliminating the need for the letter of guarantee in case achieved that percentage,

Millionday: NOTE -- SIGNED DOCUMENTS IN ARABIC ARE ON DISPLAY -- VERY FORMAL

Millionday: "calling industrialists and farmers who wish to mortgage" Viewing mechanisms issued by the cell crisis, the Office of the Prime Minister, to take advantage of loans granted under the Iraqi Central Bank's lending program. "
He commended Zayer, the "efforts by the central bank and the members of the cell crisis, banking sector, being fielded stakeholders are all putting," returned that "it is a step confirms the seriousness of the government to involve everyone in the vital files in the management of the country."

Millionday: NOTE -- HUGE NATIONAL PROMOTION FOR THE NEW IRAQ -- AND REMEMBER THE MANY MERGED COMPANIES ETC

Millionday: NOTE -- CBI `S PLANS AND BANKING REFORMS AND SERVICES FOR THE ECONOMIC REFORM

Millionday: He said a member of the Commission on the Status own program of central bank credit mechanisms, that "issuance of government, and the Office of the Prime Minister specifically, mechanisms of lending so quickly as involving the facilities serving the beneficiary and keeps the public money, is a new platform to facilitate the procedures and overcome the red tape they promised knot the executive branch in its government. "
He appealed Zayer, the government "to continue to pursue this promising project, which would have a role in moving the economy and create jobs and stimulate the agricultural and industrial sectors as well as interested in real estate loans," warning "Allow any administrative obstruction or routinely limit the effectiveness of the project to achieve its objectives specific. "

Millionday: The cell crisis, adopted (23 August 2015), lending which is funded by the Iraqi Central Bank in the amount of five trillion dinars for the sectors of industry, agriculture and housing program, while instructed the Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, immediately proceed with the necessary procedures.
The central bank announced, in (the eighth of August 2015), the launch of an initiative to support the agricultural, industrial, real estate and housing fund sector banks with loans amounting to five trillion dinars, while counting the initiative "a good step" for the recovery of the economic situation and liquidity, confirmed they come to avoid foreign loans .

Millionday: SO REMEMBER AS WELL -- CBI STATED THEY WERE READY AND ABLE --WITHOUT LOANS ---

Millionday: THIS IS MAJOR TO STIMULATE THE ECONOMY AND BRING BACK THE WORK FORCE --

Millionday: OBVIOUSLY A VERY IMPORTANT TIME

diane1: the way they are bringing out everything almost all at the same time like a domino effects sounds like they are ready for something great. GO FOR IT ABADI! wooohoopow!

Millionday: NOTE -- CBI SITE LAYOUT HAS CHANGED SOME

Millionday: SOMEONE ONCE SAID THAT MANY THINGS WILL BE ALL AT THE SAME TIME

sassy: why are they avoiding foreign loans

Millionday: BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO HAVE A DEFICIT OR ANY OTHER FUNDS OWED THAN NECESSARY

sassy: okie dokie but could make a killing if interest was high

Millionday: THEY WOULD HAVE TO PAY BACK THE HIGH INTEREST
Millionday: WHEN THEY BORROW FUNDS -- THEY WOULD OWE THE AMOUNT PLUS THE INTEREST BACK --
=======================================

Millionday: I DONT KNOW IF IT WAS IN THAT LAST PART BUT >>>>>>

Millionday: It had passed the crisis cell, on Monday, August 23, the lending program, which is funded by the Iraqi Central Bank in the amount of five trillion dinars for the sectors of industry, agriculture and housing, as instructed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi immediately proceed with the necessary procedures .

Millionday: SO KNOW THAT THIS HAS ALL BEEN PASSED -- I THINK IT WAS LEFT OUT OF THE REPORT I HAD --
========================================

Millionday: I BROUGHT THIS YESTERDAY BUT UNDERSTAND THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT INVESTORS COMING IN

Millionday: >>>>>>>>>>>Hassani said that he face the international section to facilitate the the task of the owners of companies, traders and businessmen who Iromon import goods from abroad by covering transfers of credit and emerging. 
He added that the importer is required to have a current account at the main branch as well as a certificate of registration with the Registrar of Companies or the identity of the Chamber of Commerce.

Millionday: THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO HMMM
======================================

Millionday: THIS IS WHAT I WANT YOU TO SEE

Millionday: The Board of the Central Bank, Sunday, on the rehabilitation of the Warka Bank.
The Council said in a statement received "Qurtas News" that "the Board of the Central Bank has agreed to rehabilitate the Warka Bank according to the plan prepared for this purpose."

Millionday: A LONG TIME AGO WE READ ABOUT WARKA BANK AND THE PART THEY PLAY IN THE REFORM PLAN -- IT WAS EXCITING THEN BUT NOW >>> ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

Millionday: NOTICE THAT CBI IS IN ACTION ON THE PLAN FOR REFORM --- THIS IS A HUGE STEP FOR THE ECONOMIC REFORM OBVIOUSLY

Millionday: WHOOPOW --- VERY INTERESTING TIME RIGHT NOW

Millionday: BACK WHEN THEY WERE DISCUSSING WARKA IT WAS VERY MISUNDERSTOOD
=============================

Millionday: THIS WAS ACTUALLY A HUGE EVENT --

Millionday: Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi opened Sunday evening the Green Zone for the passage of the citizens.
And flowed citizens vehicles to enter the Green Zone, where al-Abadi was the reception of the first car at the entry, adding that the opening of the Green Zone of measures that we promised our citizens out here we are witnessing the opening, and are continuing our actions reformist we will not give them for the sake of our citizens and our country.

Millionday: OBVIOUSLLY THE REFORMS ARE MOVING FAST AND THE CITIZENS ARE BEING HEARD --- ABADI HIMSELF
====================================

Millionday: Commission on oil and energy parliamentary, Sunday, lingered on the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to send oil and gas law to parliament for approval.
Deputy Chairman of the Committee Ali Fayad, in a press statement, said that his committee "asked the government to send oil and gas law, but the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers received we have to wait in it," adding that "the law is one of the important laws that regulate the work between the center and the region."
"The Parliament of waiting for the government to send the law for the purpose of discussion and voting on it."
The oil and gas law variant of the laws by the political blocs.

Millionday: BRB -- TRYING TO PULL THE LAWS NOW --

Millionday: House Speaker Saleem al-Jubouri, on Sunday, with the prospects of cooperation between the two sides of an international delegation to upgrade the performance of parliament.
According to a statement to the House of Representatives received / scales News / copy of "al-Jubouri, received the President of the international partners group Archie Kirkwood and his accompanying delegation, the two sides discussed prospects of cooperation between the two sides to upgrade the performance of parliament and ways to speed up the enactment of important laws and the mechanism for the rehabilitation of the parliamentary cadres so as to ensure the development of work and efficiency. "

Millionday: NOTE -- CALLING FOR THE IMPORTANT LAWS TO SPEED UP ENACTMENT ---

Millionday: The head of parliament on "the importance of channels strengthen the state of bilateral cooperation between the executive and legislative branches to find, indicating the existence of a serious interest in increasing cooperation frameworks with all the relevant authorities, praising at the same time international partners range efforts and their active role in the development of parliamentary work and provide assistance in the legislation of laws that contribute to stabilize the country. "
For his part, the international partners delegation "desire to advise with regard to ensuring the perfect version for legislation important laws, and expand the horizons of cooperation in the training of cadres in the parliament and other state institutions" .

Millionday: SO IT APPEARS THEY ARE ASKING TO MOVE FORWARD WITH IMPORTANT LAW ENACTMENT --- HMMMM --- VERY INTERESTING TO SAY THE LEAST

diane1: THAT SOUNDS LIKE A WHOOOPOW TO ME AND WELL DESERVED! WE MAY HAVE A GREEN CHRISTMAS AFTER ALL. LOOKS LIKE THEY ARE IN A HURRY TO FINISH UP.

diane1: AGAIN ALMOST LIKE A DOMINO EFFFECT TIMING OF THE LAWS AND AGREEMENTS WERE CRITICAL TO GETTING IT DONE RIGHT FOR SUCCESS

Millionday: IT SEEMS AS THOUGH THEY ARE WORKING FOR A PERFECT SHOT AT THIS PLAN

Millionday: THE NEWS IS SO INTERESTING THAT IS FOR SURE
Millionday: SMILE

Millionday: DONT MISS NEWS -- LOTS GOING ON OBVIOUSLY
RoyBoy
RoyBoy
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Millionday-News-10-4-15 Empty Re: Millionday-News-10-4-15

Post by Kevind53 Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Millionday: SO AS WE SEE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT THE USEFULNESS OF THE COINS AND THE LIFE EXPECTANCY OF COINS --- THIS APPEARS TO BE AN ACCELERATED ADDITION THAT IS BEING DISCUSSED -- IT HOLDS UP NOTHING IS JUST GREAT DISCUSSION ABOUT TENDER AND LOW DENOMINATIONS

jtank: like the sounds of lower denoms

Millionday: I AGREE -- NICE TO SEE THE MENTION OF THE PAST YEARS WHEN THEY WERE USED TOO --

Baxter1243: If they are talking about 250...500...and 1000 dinar coins.. even at just a dollar a dinar... thats an awful big coin... isnt it? at 3 dollars... a 250 dinar coin.. would be 750 dollars.... or am I wrong here...

So this points to the fact that the Dinar is NOT likely to increase in value anytime soon. Otherwise it would make no sense ... Baxter pretty much nailed it, Dollarday's reply not so much.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Millionday-News-10-4-15 2805820865  Millionday-News-10-4-15 2805820865  Millionday-News-10-4-15 2805820865  Millionday-News-10-4-15 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum