Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi

Go down

Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi Empty Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi

Post by Ponee Fri Sep 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Anbar / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Anbar tribes Almentvdh Council said against Daash gangs of terror that all the families of the province united stance, stressing that the meeting will be held with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to discuss the support of the tribes of the efforts of liberation Anbar of Conception Aldoaash.

Anbar tribes announced the unification of its position: we will meet soon with Abadi 398
The head of the Council lifter Fahdawi's (IMN) "The Anbar tribes, for the first time since the events of the sit-in platforms, returned and united positions to address broadly gangs terrorist Daash, and to reject any conferences on behalf of the people of Anbar outside Iraq, and objectives of knowledge, either to support Daash or other external agendas ".

Fahdawi and explained that "the tribes Almentvdh against Daash Council will deliver Anbar real voice to officials in the federal government, and we will work with everyone to achieve the main objective of the liberation of Anbar Conception Daash terrorist gangs."

He pointed out that "a meeting soon will bring together Council with Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to discuss with him on the development of the province and support from all clans to various security forces to end the presence of terrorists," adding that "the Council will also meet with the ministers of defense and interior to strengthen security within the province."

And formed clans in Anbar earlier, the first official board that includes all clans Almtsidih terrorist gangs Daash after more than a year on the divisions and lack of common position of the families of the eastern, central and west of the province.

http://center-imn.net/1/?p=34194

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum