Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust"

Go down

Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" Empty Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust"

Post by Ponee Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:11 am

I went back to the Committee of Economy parliamentary and investment, on Monday, industrial, agricultural and residential lending mechanism adopted by the crisis cell in the Iraqi government shift the task of the Iraqi economy, as expressed optimism down the government in its program to reform the economy and the advancement of the industrial sector, called for reducing import unjust and encourage the Iraqi Product Export .

Parliamentary economy is lending mechanism transferred the task  of the Iraqi economy and calls to reduce import "unjust" 12328

Investment projects in the capital Baghdad Imaging (Mahmoud Raouf)

Committee Chairman Jawad al-Bolani said in an interview to the (long-Presse), "The industrial, agricultural and residential lending mechanism approved by the crisis cell in the Iraqi government shift the task of the Iraqi economy," noting that "these loans will develop the national industry of agricultural and residential sector and opening up new prospects for the national economy." .

He said al-Bolani, that "this initiative will change the unfair policy of import against Iraq," stressing the need to "reduce the import of materials that can manufacture in Iraq and give incentives for industrialists and industrial projects and investment."

He called al-Bolani, "Economic Committee of the Council of Ministers to encourage the export of the various materials that can be issued," and expressed, optimism "constantly in the government program for the reform of the Iraqi economy, particularly the promotion of the industrial sector and its development."

The Chairperson of the Committee of Economy and parliamentary investment, that "there are committees governmental and parliamentary problem will monitor the disbursement of these loans and projects implemented on the basis", stressing that "the loan does not mean to give money directly to the beneficiaries, but will allocate funds for the purchase of productivity, machinery and equipment lines and the introduction of modern technology."

The (long-Press), published on Monday (September 72 015), industrial, agricultural and residential lending mechanism approved by the crisis cell in the Iraqi government during the month of August for the purpose of implementation Here are the instructions for the text of the lending mechanism.

The Office of the Prime Minister announced, on Sunday (September 62 015) of the banks sector amounting to five trillion dinars loans exchange controls, indicating that the industrial and agricultural banks obtained the 66 percent of them equally, while all of the Land Bank and housing fund got 17 percent each and every one of them.

The cell crisis, adopted (23 August 2015), lending which is funded by the Iraqi Central Bank in the amount of five trillion dinars for the sectors of industry, agriculture and housing program, while instructed the Prime Minister, Haider al-Abadi, immediately proceed with the necessary procedures.

The central bank announced, in (the eighth of August 2015), the launch of an initiative to support the agricultural, industrial and real estate sector and housing fund banks with loans amounting to five trillion dinars, while counting the initiative "a good step" for the recovery of the economic situation and liquidity, confirmed they come to avoid foreign loans.

http://goo.gl/jcOjq6

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum