Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO???

4 posters

Go down

Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? Empty Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO???

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:58 am

servant of God wrote
5h ago

hello family, how is everyone here, question if i may please, where is the best place i can buy the iran reil pleas someone  (Why would a "servant of God" have anything to do with a country that persecutes Christians?)

somebody, anybody if you will please and thank you for your help and for being kind enough to help me

do i just google iran reil or what do i google please thank you

hello i look on ebay and there one million for a 115.99 year 2010 is that good or not don't no just asking

rrrr wrote
4h ago

servant... i bought 1 million rial on amazon a month ago for $112... 100,000 notes

servant of God wrote
4h ago

it was with pay pal on ebay one million 100,000 notes is that good cause i really dont no but i did it

thanks rrrr i feel better to know that you did it to

Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? Picgifs-lips-1996632 ALREADY BLESSED wrote
4h ago
CHECK WIKIPEDIA FOR THE CURRENT CURRENCY THAT THEY ARE USING....THERE MAY BE SOME DISCONTINUED ONES FOR SALE JUST LIKE THE SADAAM IQD
Where did Pam's PURPLE LIPS Go????
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? Empty Re: Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO???

Post by dwm007 Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:06 am

After all these years of losing their butts from buying Dinar they still don't get it? Wow, how stupid  can they get?

Pretty dang stupid I suppose! Over at DV a few weeks ago one while discussing the possibility of Iraq dividing into different sections one of "Adams idiots" asked this,

"Adam if the Dinar investment does not pan out after all do you have any other currencies or investments for us to buy"?

How's THAT for stupid?

dwm007
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? Empty Re: Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO???

Post by Ssmith Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:11 am

Fool Me Once....... It's your fault.

Fool Me Twice...... It's my fault.

Fool Me Three+ Times......  I must be a Dinarian!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:11 am

Wow, even if it WERE a currency we could legally own, which I still seriously doubt given the wording of the sanctions, why anyone would want to buy the currency of, essentially buy stock in, the number one exporter/supporter of terrorism in the world? A country that has and continues to call this country "The Great Satan," and advocate for our destruction. They have been waging a proxy war against the US and Israel for decades, Al-Qaeda, Hamas, PLO/Fatah, ISIL ... all Iranian puppets .... IDIOTS!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? 2805820865  Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? 2805820865  Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? 2805820865  Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:59 am

ssmith wrote:servant of God wrote
5h ago

hello family, how is everyone here, question if i may please, where is the best place i can buy the iran reil pleas someone  (Why would a "servant of God" have anything to do with a country that persecutes Christians?)

somebody, anybody if you will please and thank you for your help and for being kind enough to help me

do i just google iran reil or what do i google please thank you

hello i look on ebay and there one million for a 115.99 year 2010 is that good or not don't no just asking

rrrr wrote
4h ago

servant... i bought 1 million rial on amazon a month ago for $112... 100,000 notes

servant of God wrote
4h ago

it was with pay pal on ebay one million 100,000 notes is that good cause i really dont no but i did it

thanks rrrr i feel better to know that you did it to

Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? Picgifs-lips-1996632 ALREADY BLESSED wrote
4h ago
CHECK WIKIPEDIA FOR THE CURRENT CURRENCY THAT THEY ARE USING....THERE MAY BE SOME DISCONTINUED ONES FOR SALE JUST LIKE THE SADAAM IQD
Where did Pam's PURPLE LIPS Go????

Savvy investors!

Well, PAM keeps telling those folks that they are smarter than they think.

Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? 3508649203 Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? 3508649203 Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? 3508649203 Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? 3508649203 Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? 3508649203

Where to Buy Iranian Rial & WHERE DID PAM'S PURPLE LIPS GO??? 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum