Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes

Go down

7269 - TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes Empty TNT Wednesday Cliff Notes

Post by Ssmith Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:18 pm

Highlights of Tony’s conference call. 
Final

Only 1 hour call today.

Tony:  I would like each and everyone of you to send me a note, letter, picture of your celebration after this is over . . . and how you have immediately paid this forward.  Hopefully in the first week after this happened. Send me this so we can complete the picture.

Wants this to be part of Tony & DC’s compilation of history so people can go and see what occurred, before and after. .  Tony’s address:  9580 Oak Ave. Parkway, #7269, Folsom, CA. 95630. 

Where we are at Today:  Tony:  Where we were on Monday.  Sitting around and waiting. . . No bad news. . . Meetings held and hearing tax situation will be decided by the end of the year.  Better to be safe than sorry.
(set aside 50-55% in escrow till after the tax scenario is known).

I was looking for their last payday, and when that didn’t happen, they are thinking to get this done during this pay cycle.  It’s looking good to me because the projected date now is before the 15th

[size=16]If we see an Arab Spring in Iraq, like Da’ash in Iran, then it’s not going to happen. That’s why we are in a critical point right now.  When people are in the streets demanding, nobody wants to see that happen, and I think they are trying to head that off.[/size]

CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony:  Could be any moment, any day this week or next week.  They have picked a day and time and we have to wait to see if it happens.  No, it has not passed yet.  Plan is not for . . .today.  Scheduled time is before the 15th.

Tony:  There are individuals with power who are flip-flopping (for and against Abadi and his reforms) because they suddenly realize that the reforms would apply to THEM – that they might have to give up one of their seven houses or whatever.  It was supposed to happen last night, but someone objected because it would affect them, and they had to have another meeting. 

IRAQ:    Want to get this done before something else occurs to delay or hold this up. 

[size=16]Tony:  There is a power struggle going on in Iraq.  They are supporting Abadi in public, but in the back rooms, people are saying, Yeah, but not my position/house/privileges.  Abadi is saying “They will not stop this reform, even if it costs my life.”  Because he is being so public and transparent about it, Abadi is making enemies that he may not be able to overcome.  Because the people in the street want this, Abadi is supporting it at his own peril.  Even though everyone is saying they support him, that is not the case in the back room.[/size]

At what point does he have enough leverage from those around him, enough support from the surrounding countries that he cannot be moved out by another dictator?  Iran still has a lot of influence through the back door and on the streets, and that’s why it’s very significant what Iran decides to do in Iraq

• Iraq's Incentive:  Tony:  . . . is to secure their country, get their economy back and for their citizens to live like human beings as the richest country in the region. They want to stop the war, and for their people to walk down the streets without fear of being blown up.  In some ways, life was better for the people under Saddam than in the chaos of the  last 12 years.  The rest of the world has a powerful incentive in the GCR which is designed to create a more even playing field. The US has a great opportunity to do this right now, and a lot of people will tell you it has been dragged out until now so that the last quarter’s numbers are the best before the election year.  People can go out and spend money on cars and houses and do some good in the economy.

• Security:  is still an issue.  The military patrol the streets nightly.

•   Tony:  . . .until people feel safe and secure, then it’s hard to push this forward.  They want to give the money to the people so they can have a great life and buy houses and cars, but at the same time, they don’t want the money to end up with the gangs and the mafia.  How do they work it out so that the bad guys don’t end up with even more money? 

TV /Mosques:  The people are going by what they hear in the mosques.  Newspaper articles are often a mis-information campaign.

INTERNATIONAL:    

• RatesZIM, lop 6 zeroes and those who have exchanged for SKR’s got a higher rate than .03.   

UNITED STATES:     Nothing more to be done here system wise. 

• UST:    
  • Banks and groups on alert again. 
  • Packages:  

EXCHANGING:  

CLOSING STATEMENTS:

PAM:  I like that guy.  I love the detail and everybody hearing about flying in the lower denom and what happened years ago.  Talked to someone that’s been in this 11 years and they know it’s worth waiting for.  Whatever the truth is, none of it matters.  Worth waiting for.  Hang in there guys.

RAY:  It will be here when it’s here.

TONY:  This week people contact me about selling dinar.  Asking you got anybody that wants to buy it.  I tell them don’t see it.  Don’t realize how close we are to this.  Sell it at half the price and when it’s announced 2 days/2 weeks later and you’ll feel taken advantage of.  I tell them, “No.”  You spent the money, just put it away.
If you bought it, you obviously believed it was going to happen.  It’s money gone.  If you spent it going to dinner, vacation, Vegas, it’s already gone so let it be gone.  That is your future.  I promise you that.  Stay with it.

Everything is good.  Everybody happy, excited.  Getting calls all this week saying get ready . . . any minute.  It is scheduled.  That is the good part.  We need to see if it comes true.  This is stuff me, Pam, Ray goes through every day.  Every country as we get the phone calls and information.  We get the idiotic stuff . . ..from supposedly good locations, but some of the most ridiculous . . .

They give it to us and it’s just BS or they give it to us to put to help convince you guys so when things happen, your more confused and we re just not going for it.  Because it just does not make sense to me.  Not going to talk about it when it’s just outrageous.

There is a mis-information campaign going on and has been going on.  Just don’t believe everything you hear.  They control the news in Iraq.  One article says this, another says that.  The people in the street go by what is said in the mosque.

Don’t believe everything I say.  I have been wrong.  Things have changed.  Things are being done on purpose.  Pam says “Tony, they are just saying that so we look bad.”  And I say, “We are not going to do that.”  “Maybe they are trying to get us to convince the people that this or that has changed.”

Either way this is a moving, breathing, living type animal that sometimes changes hourly, back to back to back.  Happened at 10 o’clock meeting but this happened at 3.

Memo goes out and we wait all day to get it.  Go through a lot of things like that.  All day, every day.  Just part of the process.  

I will tell you this – no I won’t.  Okay, all right guys.  Great day, great information.  All positive.  I have to wait and see what happens.  Not going to put it out but life is good.  Enjoy the rest of your day.  I’m going to enjoy mine.

It’s a great day, with positive information.  Another time and day has been determined and we will not put it out. Hope this is the last call.  Why I gave you my address (see above.) 

All right, enjoy the rest of your day.  I’m going to enjoy mine.

Hello TNT Family,
I missed some of the call.  My connection was down.  I will review other notes before I call it final.

Didn’t go zip lining just yet.  Auntie had some honey do’s.  Took her to the dentist.  While there I got an x-ray for pains in my cheekbone that  began when I got here.  Nothing wrong with my teeth.  It’s decided I have a dry sinus cavity from the altitude and dryness here in Utah.  He told me take 2 aspirin and an Ibuprofen and call if I needed him.  LOL!
Auntie, at 94, is a game girl.  She is stooped over with arthritis but extremely independent.  This morning she decided she had to wash the patio table.  So, I have set her up outside with her walker, cane and chairs spaced strategically around the table so if she starts to lose her balance she has lots to grab on too.  I am within 20 feet of her if she needs something.

Going to Little Cottonwood canyon after the call and hoping to find a hiking trail and commune with trees, nature and the mountains.  Mountain air is so fresh and exhilarating.  I’m reminded this morning of John Denver’s song, ”Rocky Mountain High.”  Post RV I’d like to visit Aspen, Colo and Jackson Hole, Wyoming to scope out for a resident. 
The moon seems bigger and brighter at this altitude.  So much more brilliant white than at sea level.  My bedroom window faces the mountain so at night lay in bed and watch the moon break over the mountains.  It’s blue, white radiance lights up the clouds and then streams down between the tree branches bathing the earth in moon glow, casting long dark tree shadows on the lawn.  
Going to find some Utah peaches today.  They are like nectar in the mouth.   Stay well out there.  Blessings to all, Sunny
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum