Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again

Go down

Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    Empty Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:40 pm

MP for the National Coalition Kadhim al-Shammari, on Sunday, the possession of documents condemns Electricity Minister Qassim Fahdawi and prove negligence, and pointed out that the questions put to him during the last interrogation session were not exhaustive, as he emphasized that the coming period will witness a collection of documents to re-questioning.

Deputy for Allawi's coalition: we have a document condemning the Minister of Electricity and we intend to question him again    8102

Al-Shammari said during a press conference held at the parliament building and attended (range Press), "The questioning of the Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi in yesterday's session, which included flaws formal and substantive," noting that "the vote on the answers submitted by the hurry without being able to Council members access to nature those answers. "

The al-Shammari, "to get important documents by some of the staff and officials of the ministry and the minister condemns prove his shortcomings in his work," pointing out that "the coming stage will witness the collection of documents to re-interrogate Fahdawi to this matter of the importance of popularity."

Shammari said, that "the subject of electricity and services is the basis for the demand of the masses who came out in demonstrations," asserting that "questions addressed to the minister during the questioning session were not University and comprehensive questions."
The Iraqi Council of Representatives ended, on Saturday, interrogation and Electricity Minister Qassim Fahdawi, with the voice of his conviction Bojobth.
The Presidency of the Council of Representatives of Iraq lifted, on Saturday, its 17th of the legislative term of the first second legislative year to the day on Sunday, with the meeting witnessed an end to questioning of the Minister of Electricity and vote on conviction Bojobth, and vote in principle on the draft law and the end of the first and second readings of the bills.

The President of the will of the Movement MP Hanan al promised, on Saturday, the vote on the conviction with answers and Electricity Minister Qassim Fahdawi "political suicide to Parliament", and stressed that the vote should have been a week after the interrogation and not in the same meeting, called upon the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to declare the names of voters rejected the House of Representatives and acceptance.

The MP for the Liberal bloc Majida al-Tamimi announced, on Saturday, its possession of documents and papers condemns Electricity Minister Qassim al-Fahdawi, and while confirming that it will provide a request to question the minister in the coming days, pointed out that the interrogation process that took place today in the House of Representatives, in which Parliament voted on conviction answers to the minister, was "not convincing".

Referred to the House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, threatened, on 25 August 2015, to withdraw confidence from the Minister of Electricity Qassim Fahdawi in the event of his absence to interrogate Parliament, and with invited him to appear before Parliament at a hearing Saturday, after his absence from the previous meeting, he stressed that the right of Parliament questioning in absentia.

http://goo.gl/3u2xlR

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum