Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME

2 posters

Go down

Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME Empty Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME

Post by Ponee Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:27 am

Jester's Place: 

[Vigilance] Happy Birthday, Okie!

[Jester] HELLO AND HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE...

[PollyP] thats a great topic.....Happy Birthday Okie Love ya!

[Jester] IT IS TIME TO PLAY... THE LAMP GENIE... WHO GETS THE FIRST RUB PATIENCE?   FIRST COME FIRST SERVED... WHO WAS IN FIRST?

[Patience] Jester XYZ

[xyz] Jester any comment on iqd pegged on sdr? haven't seen anything on ink yet

[Jester] xyz TO TELL THE TRUTH I DO NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME... THE STATE DEPARTMENT HAD EFFECTIVELY KILLED THEIR S7 CLEARANCE TO MOVE FORWARD WITH THE RV AND INTERNATIONAL STUFF AND I DO NOT SEE HOW THAT ALLOWS THEM TO CONSIDER THAT....

[Jester] SO PEGGED TO THE SDR BASKET IS DOWN THE ROAD... THEY ARE NOT ON THAT PROGRAM RIGHT NOW.... STUCK WHERE THEY ARE FOR THE TIME BEING....

[xyz] Jester when was S7 clearance killed?

[Jester] xyz WELL WHEN KERRY WAS THERE I WOULD BET... BUT IT IS NO SECRET THAT THEY ARE PRETTY MUCH SCREWED FOR NOW....

[Jester] xyz YOU GOT ANOTHER? THE FIRST PEEP IS ALLOTTED 3 ACCORDING TO THE GENIE LAMP RULES....

[xyz] Jester any comment on the stock market ... nikkei is now more than 700 points down

[Jester] xyz WELL THAT IS EASY... THE RECOIL FROM OTHER MARKET CONDITIONS HAS SCARED A LOT OF WEENIE INVESTORS INTO SHAKING IN THEIR BOOTS AND PULLING OUT... WHICH IS A GOOD IDEA AS LONG AS THEY POP BACK IN AT THE RIGHT TIME.... BUT I DOUBT THEY WILL... SO YOU SEE A SCARE SELL OFF AND THE REBOUNDS WILL BE BOUGHT UP BY THE SMART PEOPLE... AND IT WILL COME RIGHT ON BACK...

[Jester] REMEMBER.... BUY LOW... SELL HIGH... SMART PEEPS DO TAKE PROFITS...

[Jester] AND RIGHT NOW EVERYONE IS TRYING TO LOCK IN PROFITS.... SOME ARE NOT SUCCESSFUL... AND THAT IS WHY THINGS DROP...

[Jester] THEY CHASE THE MARKET.... STUPID.... AND GET BURNED....

[Jester] THE SMART PEEPS WAIT AND BUY LOW AGAIN....AND RIDE IT UP AGAIN...

[Jester] STOCK MARKETS 101

[Jester] OKAY... .ASP IS UP....

[Jester] GOT A COUPLE QUESTIONS BIG GUY?

[..asp2] Does the drop in the purchase of the Dinar by the dealer a result of FBI or something else

[Jester] ..asp2 WELL THAT IS ACTUALLY A VERY GOOD QUESTION...

[Jester] THERE ARE TWO SCHOOLS OF THOUGHT... THAT THERE IS SOME BACKGROUND ISSUE THAT THEY WILL LIKE TO SHUT THEM DOWN FOR.... WHICH I AM NOT IN SUPPORT OF THAT OR THEY WOULD HAVE SHUT THEM ALL DOWN... SO IT MUST BE AS IT SEEMS... THEY WERE GREEDY AND GOT CAUGHT... NOW.... THE FEDS POUNCED IN A WAY THAT ALLOWS THEM TO KEEP THE ASSETS.... BUT EVEN THOUGH IT WAS DONE WEIRD... IS STILL STICKS....

[Jester] YOU HAVE ONE MORE QUESTION IF YOU LIKE...

[..asp2] Jester Please let the next up take it.

[Jester] ..asp2 AS YOU WISH....

[Jester] POLLYP.... YOU ARE UP...

[PollyP] Jester, can you talk more at this time about why the IMF chose to wait the time frame they did?

[Jester] PollyP I CAN...

[Jester] NEXT QUESTION....

[PollyP] Jester will you?

[Jester] YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE GENIE WISH LITERALLY... LOL

[Jester] SURE I WILL....

[Jester] NEXT QUESTION....

[Jester] Jester YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING ALONG HERE.. IF I WAS A REAL GENIE YOU WOULD BE OUT OF WISHES.... LOL

[PollyP] Jester I got asp's second question and I was third so two questions....

[Jester] PollyP YOU ASKED AND I ANSWERED TWO QUESTIONS....

[Jester] SUCKS TO BE YOU...

[PollyP] Jester that you did, yes it does

[Jester] HAHAHAH... JUST MESSING WITH YOU.... LOL

[Jester] THE IMF DID NOT CHOOSE TO WAIT THE TIME FRAME....

[chuck60] Jester Somebody else chose for them.?

[hopen4it] Jester they were forced to wait?

[PollyP] Jester Some other force chose to wait, maybe the US

[Jester] chuck60 VERY GOOD... YOU ARE THE GENIE PET TONIGHT...

[chuck60] Jester lol

[Jester] OKAY... LET ME TELL YOU A STORY... THIS WILL HELP YOU IN THE LONG RUN BUT WILL TAKE A BIT OF TIME...

[Jester] YOU OKAY WITH THAT?

[PollyP] yes

[Jester] OKAY... I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY OF YOU HAVE SEEN THE MOVIE "NOW YOU SEE ME"... BUT I SAW IT AGAIN YESTERDAY AND IT MADE ME THINK ABOUT A FEW THINGS.... IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT YOU SHOULD BECAUSE IT IS A KILLER FLICK...

[Jester] THE STORYLINE REVOLVES AROUND MAGICIANS AND MENTALISTS... AND THE BASIC THEME THROUGHOUT IS "THE CLOSER YOU WATCH THE EASIER IT IS FOR ME TO FOOL YOU"....

[Jester] THIS WHOLE PLAN C THINGIE... TRUST ME... THAT WILL CATCH ON... THEY ARE RESISTING IT FOR NOW BUT IT WILL.... LOL

[Jester] PLAN C IS THE SUBTERFUGE OF THE DEAL THAT HAS NOW BEEN MADE IN ORDER TO LET CHINA RISE TO THE TOP WITHOUT TANKING THE USD....

[Jester] SO THE IMF... REMEMBER I LIKEN THEM TO A DANG POP TART THAT CANNOT FIND A TOASTER...

[Jester] THEY ARE IN IT FOR WHATEVER KEEPS THEM PLAYING ALONG AND STAYING ALIVE..

[Jester] SO IT IS NOT THEIR FAULT... THAT IS THE REAL ANSWER TO THE QUESTION POLLYP ASKED...

[Jester] BUT CHINA IS WILLING TO PLAY ALONG FOR THE LONG HAUL AND MAKE IT EASIER ON EVERYONE...

[Jester] AS LONG AS THEY WIN..

[Jester] REMEMBER THEY TAKE THE LONG VIEW....

[Jester] AND THE US NOW SEES THE HANDWRITING ON THE WALL... THEY ARE RUNNING AROUND WAVING THEIR ARMS SCREAMING "OH CARP WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE"...

[Jester] BUT THE REALITY IS THEY HAVE MADE A DEAL TO HAND IT OVER TO CHINA AND THEY ARE WILLING TO CONCEDE THE POINT IF THE REST OF THE WORLD LETS THEM KEEP THE STATUS QUO HERE....

[Jester] THEY REALIZE THAT CHINA AND THE REST OF THE WORLD COULD DO IT BY FORCE AND DEMOLISH THE DOLLAR... SO THEY ARE FINALLY REALIZING THAT AND TAKING WHAT THEY CAN GET....

[Jester] AND THE IMF IS PLAYING THE CARDS THEY ARE DEALT...

[Jester] WHICH ARE PUT OFF THE 5 YEAR VOTE FOR 1 YEAR....

[Jester] AND CHINA WILL ADJUST THEIR ECONOMY ACCORDINGLY.... WHICH IS WHAT IS GOING ON... TO PUT THEMSELVES IN THE DRIVERS SEAT...

[Jester] AND THEN WHEN THAT IS ALL DONE... THE YUAN WILL BE ADDED TO THE BASKET... ALL ADJUSTMENTS DONE... DO NOT BE CONFUSED THAT THIS WILL NOT BE A ROCKY ROAD.... BECAUSE IT WILL... BUT THE RESULT WILL BE CHINA ON TOP... BUT THE US STILL ALIVE... DOING WHAT THEY DO BEST... STEALING FROM YOU...

[Jester] BUT MUZZLED FROM DOING THE SAME IN THE WORLD ANYMORE...

[Jester] SO.... THAT IS THE ANSWER TO THAT QUESTION...

[Jester] FOLLOWING ALONG?

[PollyP] Jester neutered

[LH] yes

[lady luck] yes

[hopen4it] Jester will suck to be us but can't mess with the rest of the world

[Jester] WELL I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS HUGELY IMPORTANT THAT IF YOU UNDERSTAND THIS THAT YOU ARE IN A GOOD PLACE TO WORK AROUND IT TO A CERTAIN EXTENT...

[Jester] PLAY WITHIN THE RULES... BUT USE THE RULES TO YOUR ADVANTAGE...

[PollyP] Jester would be with a little bit of cash to get the Hell out of Dodge

[Jester] PollyP NOT NECESSARILY... PLAY THE GAME.... LOL

[Jester] IT IS GOING TO GET PISSY HERE... HOW YOU DESIGN YOUR RESPONSE TO THE BS IS GOING TO GO A LONG WAY TO HOW YOU GET PAST IT...

[Jester] OKAY... THIS IS THE END OF THE GENIE LAMP FOR TONIGHT... THE GENIE IS OFF TO HAVE DINNER... LOL

Later Monday Night

[ajmaudio] Jester , can I ask about something you said earlier this evening?

[Jester] ajmaudio WERE YOU HERE FOR THE GENIE LAMP?

[ajmaudio] I wasnt sadly

[ajmaudio] I did get to read it

[Jester] ajmaudio SUCKS TO BE YOU....

[Jester] ajmaudio HAHAHAH.... JUST KIDDING... YOU CAN ASK ANYTHING YOU LIKE...

[ajmaudio] well.. you mentioned Playing the game... I know what you meant.. but was wondering if you could elaborate on your thoughts

[Jester] ajmaudio YES BUT COULD YOU BE MORE SPECIFIC ABOUT YOUR QUESTION PLEASE?

[ajmaudio] hmm.. well.. what do you see happening that we can take advantage of

[ajmaudio] that better?

[ajmaudio] I am watching Gold closely... but so is everyone with a brain... interested in what you had in mind

[Jester] ajmaudio I BEEN TELLING THE WHOLE GOLD/SILVER TALE FOR MONTHS...

[Jester] IT IS THE FAIL SAFE BACKUP PLAN....

[ajmaudio] ya... Im on that like stink on poo... is there something else you had in mind?

[ajmaudio] Jester so is that the entirety of what you were referring to when speaking of playing the game?

[Jester] ajmaudio NOT REALLY... THAT IS ALL DEPENDING ON YOUR UNDERSTANDING... AND I AM NOT IN THE HABIT OF TELLING PEEPS WHAT TO DO WITH THEIR INVESTMENTS... BUT THAT IS A GOOD THING....

[Jester] OTHER THAN THAT LAY IN A FEW BUCKS OF FOOD EACH MONTH... EASY TO DO...

[diditrvyeet] Jester so just trying to look at the big picture, aren't the founding members of the AIIB ticked with the delay at both china and us

[Jester] diditrvyeet WHY WOULD THEY BE? IT IS ALL THE SAME SCENARIO... IF YOU LOOK AT IT FROM THEIR POINT OF VIEW... IN THIS SCENARIO THEY ARE NOT PERCEIVED AS TURNING ON THE US... SO IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR EVERYONE YES?

[diditrvyeet] Jester yes, just was thinking they wanted it sooner than later

[hummingbirdrose] Jester pundits on CNN this morning suggested investing in treasury notes and the dollar, as sound investments during these economic times. Don't they read what you do?

[Jester] hummingbirdrose LET ME ASK YOU A QUESTION.... YOU WATCH CNN.... YOU SERIOUSLY THINK THEY ARE YOUR FRIEND?

[Jester] YOU DON'T THINK THEY MIGHT LIKE YOU TO DO SOMETHING THAT HELPS THEM OR THEIR BOSSES?

[hummingbirdrose] Jester no but fox said pretty much the same thing. I was trying to learn more so I understood more.

[Redeye] Jester, I have another question. Why do the federal reserve notes have the gold numbers on them?

[Jester] Redeye I POSTED THE MEANING OF THE NEW $100 BILL A LONG TIME AGO... NOT SURE IT IS ACCURATE ANY MORE... BUT IT IS ON THE FACEBOOK PAGE....

New 100 dollar bills … HERE IS AN INTERESTING COMPILATION OF AN INTERPRATATION OF THE MEANINGS OF WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THAT NEW $100.   http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/261.cfm

[Redeye] Jester, I remember asking you January a couple years ago when the six month shelf life was to expire and your reply then was things change.

[Redeye] and that contracts can be extended.

[hoot2602] Jester Will Iraq have to continue borrowing, selling bonds and other measure in order to pay its bills? The price of oil dropping is not helping.

[Jester] Redeye AND THEY CONTINUE TO CHANGE... WE ARE NOW UP TO PLAN C.... LOL

[diditrvyeet] Jester with more letters available lol

[ajmaudio] Jester .. so as far as I was saying earlier.. here is a more specific question.. I know you feel things, including the demise of the dollar, are delayed. On that note... do you think the crash will be less violent now?

[ajmaudio] I know that in some part this is your opinion...

[Jester] CAN ANYONE HERE ANSWER ajmaudio QUESTION.... YES THIS IS A TEST I WILL LIKE TO SEE WHO IS LISTENING....

[Jester] ajmaudio I HAVE ANSWERED THAT QUESTION MANY TIMES I WILL LIKE TO SEE IF ANYONE HAS BEEN LISTENING.....

[Sandhaul] Jester Will still be rough.

[diditrvyeet] Jester the dollar is going to be with us for awhile longer now

[Jester] diditrvyeet YES THAT IS TRUE... GOOD... THANK YOU...

[Redeye] Aj, what crash?

[Jester] Sandhaul YES... GOOD... THANK YOU....

[mentoredlife] ajmaudio Jester, I'll take a stab at it. The delay is to allow the dollar to stick around a while longer to permit TPB to continue to enslave the US Public. The dollar won't crash, but things will be challenging as China takes over the role of reserve currency after joining the SDR basket next year.

[alfonse] The dollar will not crash as hard but we will be isolated (slaves) in our own country

[ajmaudio] I caught that part... but the process when things finally do move with china etc... we still thinking shortages etc here?

[lady luck] My understanding of what you said is that we need to prepare, but not for a crash - more like erosion than a crash.

[nansue] my understanding is that the dollar is not going to crash even though readings still saying so but instead there is a plan c

[Jester] mentoredlife VERY GOOD... YOU GET THE GOLD STAR... THANK YOU....

[Jester] lady luck nansue ALSO GOOD... YOU GUYS ARE PAYING ATTENTION... AGAIN... THANK YOU....

[Jester] alfonse YES.... CONCISE... AND ACCURATE.... THANK YOU....

[Jester] Jester SOKAY... I AM GLAD SOME OF YOU ARE ACTUALLY KEEPING UP...

[chuck60] As dollar devalues, cost of import goods goes up. So some of the things you purchase on a daily basis will go up in price, if these goods are imported. Dollar will still be a dollar, but it won't buy quite as much.

[ajmaudio] Jester did we catch my more concise question regarding shortages etc.. I have kept up and understood the dollar sticking around etc. I was more wondering if we thought that it would reach the same level of hardship eventually

[Jester] ajmaudio I AM NOT ANYWHERE NEAR BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE THAT LEVEL OF CERTAINTY... WHICH IS WHY I AM TELLING YOU GET READY IN CASE.... THEN IF IT DOES NOT GO BAD THEN TAKE THE GOODS TO THE FOOD PANTRY IN DECEMBER...

[Jester] YOU GUYS ALL SHOULD BE AWARE THAT THIS IS PART OF THE SCENARIO... AND THAT YOU SHOULD BE GETTING READY TO HANDLE

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME Empty Re: Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME

Post by Kevind53 Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:50 pm

omg You seriously need to get back on your meds .... you have totally lost your grip on reality. Those are not even good lies!
Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME 2805820865  Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME 2805820865  Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME 2805820865  Jester Does NOT BELIEVE THE IQD IS PEGGED TO ANYTHING AT THE PRESENT TIME 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum