Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Textbook Tony
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

3 pass laws and other 17 for reading

Go down

3 pass laws and other 17 for reading                  Empty 3 pass laws and other 17 for reading

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:00 pm

Legal Committee of Parliament has been able to provide a large number of laws during the first legislative year up to 17 legally for the first reading, as do the second reading of 12 in law and studied 6 laws to express an opinion, vote for the House of Representatives on 3 other laws.

Committee member Ibtisam Hilali stressed the keenness of the Commission on the organization of laws and forwarded to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives for inclusion in its agenda in accordance with the chronological order and the interest of the public of the country.

She explained Hilali "morning", that "laws accomplished by the Legal Committee as projects intended to be read first during the first legislative year is, Project First Amendment law the law of insurance on the personal responsibility of the staff of government departments and public sector No. 47 of 1990 and the first amendment to the Law of Property Claims Commission No. 13 of 2010 and the law of the Federation Council and Preservation Project documents and the law of giving up citizenship gained and the bill to cancel the dissolved Revolutionary Command concerning the governorate of Kirkuk and the budget of the Judiciary Council resolutions Law The first draft amendment to the Law of victims of terrorism Law No. (20) for the year 2009 property and install the farmland and orchards excluded from the settlement business and the seizure and confiscation of movable and immovable property belonging to the staff of the former regime, ".alhilala" The Committee also completed gunfire and political parties law and the draft law The first amendment to the Uniform Code of retirement No. (9) for the year 2014 and the draft judicial fees law and the first amendment to the law judicial investigators privileges No. (80) for the year 2012 and the project included the Judicial Institute to Judiciary Law and dismantling of its association with the Ministry of Justice with the support of the Commission for the final version of the Bill and the granting of pension rights law for those with special ranks designated agency after 9/4/2003 in order to display the first read in conjunction with the Finance Committee ". While said committee member Kadhim al-Shammari that" the work of the Committee is to prepare the first features of the laws because it relies legal approach of the state and the compatibility of laws with the Constitution ", He pointed out that "the laws brought by the Committee for the second reading was the first draft amendment to the law of the Federal service number (4) of 2009 and the second draft amendment to the Law of the Federal Service Law No. (4) for the year 2009 and a draft law to determine producing provinces and non-oil producing share and the decision of the Federal Court The project not to replace the membership of the member's health. "

8/23/2015 0:00 

BAGHDAD - Muhannad Abdul Wahab

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=98430

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum