Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES

3 posters

Go down

MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES Empty MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES

Post by Ponee Sun Aug 23, 2015 11:57 am

MY LADIES:  WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT SCAMMERS EARLIER AND NOW THIS...

BE CAREFUL…BE CAREFUL BE CAREFUL….I JUST GOT WORD FROM A FRIEND OF MINE THAT THE DALLAS SCAMMERS ARE AT IT AGAIN.

THEY ARE TELLING FOLKS THERE WILL BE NO EXCHANGES IN THIS COUNTRY AND THEY’RE SELLING FEAR AND PANIC AGAIN.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE BE AWARE AND STAY CLEAR!

WE ARE SO CLOSE AND PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR IT AND DO NOT GIVE YOUR DINAR OR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO ANYONE!!!

NOW JUST A REFRESHER COURSE IN BANKING 101.

THE VERY INSTANT IRAQ COMES OFF THE PROGRAM RATE AND TRADES IT WILL GO THROUGH THE SAME SETTLEMENT SYSTEM AS ALL OTHER CURRENCIES.

CENTRAL BANKS ARE NOT SET UP TO KEEP JUST IRAQ ON THEIR OWN SETTLEMENT SYSTEM.

SO WITH THAT BEING SAID YOU CAN NOT TO MY KNOWLEDGE BE A LITTLE BIT PREGNANT….

THERE FOR THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ CAN NOT REINSTATE THEIR CURRENCY AND KEEP IT ALL TO THEMSELVES.

SO DON’T DRINK THE MILK…IT’S SPOILED…

LM:  Thank You Mary!!!!  I can’t believe people are still falling for this bunk!

MY LADIES:  LOOKING GOOD SO FAR, THEY ARE TIGHTENING UP ALL THE SCREWS AND BOLTS… ALL OF THIS IS WHY THE SCAMMERS ARE COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK. JUST READ ALL THIS…WOW!! WHAT PROGRESS AND ALL GEARED TO THE INTERNATIONAL MARKETS AND BANKING.

Economic reform path and banks   http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=98361

Abdul-Hussein Mundhiri global economic studies indicate that the process of economic growth is closely linked to the growth of bank funds, and that is take over governments in the world's interest in the banking sector through the creation of basic necessities

Competitive institutions key to the solution to achieve economic reforms in Iraq http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=98363

Afif Aladdin Rayes accounted for proposals that addressed a seminar organized by the House of Wisdom recently with interest the experts was to review Mr. Ghaleb Al-Anbuge condensed summary of the book Why Nations - out of power, prosperity and poverty fail to Akemeglo Two authors Darwin and James Robinson.

Sumaisem: Reforms incentive to activate the productive sectors
http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=98370

BAGHDAD Shokran Fatlawi called an expert in economic affairs to the need to develop a road of reform and improve the economic reality map through a review of many of the economic issues in line and the current situation indicated that the establishment of industrial cities and speed up the implementation of orientations aimed at transforming the economy from a totalitarian system to a market economy and focus on the diversity of the production structure of one of the main requirements of the required reforms.

And economic reforms   http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=98373

Today launched the (economic morning) new shape with the start of the morning 48 as usual to call since the idea of expansion, three pages devoted to the economy out of its importance at the local and global scales, widened to spaces economic affairs in various sectors of finance, business, trade and the stock exchange and other cover

MY LADIES:  VERY UNUSUAL TO SEE SISTANI THIS INVOLVED IN GOVERNMENT, IRAQ IS REALLY SERIOUS THIS TIME.

Sistani warns of partition {} {What has not been achieved real reform} http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=98411

BAGHDAD - morning in a press interview «rare», carry supreme religious authority, Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani, the politicians who ruled the country during the past years the responsibility of rampant corruption, considering that a contributory factor in the control of «Daash» terrorist on the western and northern parts of Iraq

Basra intelligence foils plot to hit economic sites  
http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=98413

Basra - Saad al-Sammak, a senior security official in the province of Basra, revealed thwart what he called »the most dangerous terrorist act» was aimed at «vital sites» in the southern oil-rich city, which he visited recently Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi

American vision: the biggest reform of the system in 2003
http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=98423

Package Abadi welcome and root out corruption is the goal  wrote the morning Editor:  in the latest US stance on the reform of the Iraqi administration and root out corruption

SSS:  When he talks they listen

MVL:
  His involvement speaks volumes, I believe. To be this hands-on, gives me a lot of cautious optimism about that bond sale coming up.

MY LADIES:
  UMMM NOVA?? I DO BELIEVE I SAID THIS ON A CALL THE OTHER DAY, AND HERE WE HAVE IT…HUMMM DISSOLVE THE PARLIAMENT AND START AGAIN…

Hafiz: Abadi on the dissolution of parliament and the formation of an emergency government http://www.khabaar.net/index.php/permalink/50988.html

MP Mehdi al-Hafez Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to declare a state of emergency and the formation of a government of experts, noting that Iraq no longer tolerate any more of waiting.

He called Hafiz in a televised meeting to dissolve parliament, which he described as a sectarian structure indicating that there are more than one thousand five hundred employees in the parliament, many of them does not hold a university degree.

He said that the parliament is no longer able to make something of the country.

Hafiz pointed to the need to prepare a new constitution for Iraq because the current Constitution is no longer valid noting that he prepared in the exceptional and difficult circumstance

SSS:  love this part "noting that Iraq no longer tolerate any more of waiting."

MY LADIES:  YES YES...GOOD STUFF...

SSS:  I would think they already have a good jump on preparing a new constitution.

MVL:   Sounds like they're ditching the old system, and getting ready to implement people who will administer the new.

MY LADIES:  YOU COULD BE RIGHT RABBIT!

Iraq is moving towards the diversification of its financial resources through activation of levies and small enterprises   http://www.dananernews.com/News_Details.php?ID=6052

BAGHDAD / JD / .. The Commission on the economy and investment representative, said the project five trillion dinars unleashed by the central bank to support the banks will contribute to increase the rate of economic growth, noting that Iraq is heading toward diversifying its financial resources through activation of levies and small businesses.

MY LADIES:  OK I FEEL VERY CONFIDENT TO EXPLAIN THIS LIKE THIS…THESE BONDS ARE IN IRAQ, THEY HAVE BEEN SELLING THEM AND THE CBI IS ASKING FOR THE TERMS NOW.

THESE ARE ONLY 15 MONTH BONDS AND THEY ARE USING THEM FOR THE BUSINESS’ OF IRAQ AS COLLATERAL TO SECURE LOANS.YOU NEED TO HAVE A CURRENT ACCOUNT AT THE BANK AND SUBMIT A PURCHASE ORDER THROUGH THE BANK.

SO THESE ARE FOR IRAQ AND THE ONES WE SEE COMING NEXT MONTH ARE FOR THE REST OF THE WORLD OF INVESTORS.

Iraqi Central Bank raises delivery term currency US dollar bonds  
http://www.imn.iq/news/view.74138/

08/21/2015 03:09

Central Bank of Iraq will ask the delivery term in the currency of the US dollar bonds (bearer) on behalf of the Ministry of Finance on 02/08/2015 and ends on 08/31/2015 Basaddarah of four categories (2500, 10000, 50000.100000) US dollars and a total of $ 2 billion dollars (two billion US dollars). been sold through the Central Bank of Iraq at a price (1095) dinars per US dollars (one thousand and five and ninety) dinars and payable by the Ministry of Finance on 12.31.2016 and paid in US dollars at maturity. offers all banks buyers to the bank requests and restrict the amounts we have to open their accounts we have, whether the bonds of the bank on behalf of the public (people their natural or legal) who have a current account at the bank and submit a purchase order to the bank directly to the bank in turn buy those bonds to its customers through the form buy advance to the Central Bank of Iraq, and could use those bonds as collateral for loans, facilities or any transactions require collateral.

MVL:
I don't think it's a coincidence either that they are 15 months in duration. After that time being pegged to the dollar, their GDP could be in a better position to ditch the peg, and return to values last seen over 20 years ago. Just a thought.

MY LADIES: FASCINATING LOOK WHO ELSE IS CLEANING HOUSE

Syria .. Assad being a cabinet reshuffle affects two suitcases in the annular Government http://www.imn.iq/news/view.74086/

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad held Thursday, August 20 / August reshuffle to two suitcases and Zareeten in government Wael ring.

MY LADIES: RS LOOK HERE, SPEAK IT AND IT WILL BE SO…WE JUST TALKED ABOUT THIS YESTERDAY

Teacher: Iran and Egypt may contributes to proper settlement of the Syrian crisis http://www.imn.iq/news/view.74080/

Foreign Minister Walid Muallem welcomed Syria in any Arab initiative to resolve the crisis in which, and guessed that Egypt and Iran will play a constructive role in the settlement in Syria

MY LADIES:  THE DOG IS OFF ITS CHAIN…CHANGE IS COMING AND QUICK!

Iran unveils new ballistic missile range of 500 km
http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=13366

removed the Iranian Defense Industries Organization, on Saturday, unveiling the latest ballistic missile of the type [Light 313] a high-accuracy has a range of about 500 kilometers, in the presence of President Hassan Rowhani, on the occasion of the Iranian defense industries.

MY LADIES:
  ARE THINGS GETTING CLEARER FOR YOU YET??

Russia signs deal with Egypt for the sale of 64 aircraft MiG 29] worth two billion dollars http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=13333

diplomatic and military sources today that Russia and Egypt signed a deal worth two billion dollars for the sale of fighter jets MiG [Mikoyan] Russian said 29] produced by the company.

He was quoted by Interfax news agency sources as saying that Egypt would receive under the deal on the 64 advanced Russian fighter aircraft MiG 29]. "

Russia and Egypt signed before two military contracts worth $ 3.5 billion, according to statements to the director of the federal administration's military and technological Alexander Fomin cooperation.

He is scheduled to Egyptian President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi visit to Russia next Monday for talks with the Russian leadership on bilateral relations and developments in the region

MY LADIES: 
GREAT!! THE BRITS ARE GETTING VERY COMFY IN IRAN.

Iran and Britain repacking opening their embassies Sunday
http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=13349

is scheduled to see London on Sunday re-opening of the Iranian Embassy with the participation of senior officials of the ministries of external ceremony Iran and Britain, in a move to the resumption of relations between the two countries after the nuclear deal.

And will participate in the opening of the Iranian embassy in London, charge d'affaires of the Embassy Mohammad Hassan Habibollah Zadeh and the number of guests British and the Iranians, including members of the Parliamentary Friendship Group of Iran British, and the heads of the Iranian institutions and some Iranians residing in Britain.

Coincide reopening of the Iranian Embassy in London, with the re-opening of the Embassy British in Tehran with the participation of British Foreign Secretary Philip Ahamond.anthy

MY LADIES:  JUST A QUESTION FOR THE ROOM, WHY AM I BRING IN NEWS OF THE MIDDLE EAST?? WHY IS ALL I JUST BROUGHT IN OF IMPORTANCE???

Socksmom:  Because it all speaks to the restoration of international trade and STABILITY in the Region?

SSS: re-shuffling of the deck

Socksmom:  Because it illustrates how the various countries in the Middle East are banding together and creating strategic alliances that will be a 'win-win' in terms of trade ...

MY LADIES:  SOCKS YOUR PRETTY CLOSE...

Socksmom:  And Iraq will want and need to be invited to the party?

SSS:  and hooking up with the west

MY LADIES: 
SSS...NO NO NO NO NO...DESPITE THE WEST THE MIDDLE EAST IS COMING TOGETHER...

BUT WHY??? WHY IS THE MIDDLE EAST COMING TOGETHER???

Socksmom:
  Because the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Xena:  I believe the  Middle East will be the hot bed of economic growth for the world in the near future.

Socksmom:
   And united they can stand ...

MY LADIES:   GOOD JOB XENA……. BUT CAN YOU GO FURTHER??? WHY WILL THEY BE THE HOT BED OF ECONMIC GROWTH???

Socksmom:  Because they are ridiculously rich in natural resources and will have highly-asset backed currencies?

MY LADIES:  YES SOCKS AND WHAT ELSE????

Socksmom:  The rest of the world's currencies will eventually peg to them?

MY LADIES:  NO NO NO NO NO...WE AE MOVING TO SDR....

SSS: they are the other side of the teeter toter ... they move up as others move down

MY LADIES:  WITH THE EURO PROJECT FAILING WE CAN SAFLEY SAY ANY IDEA OF A UNIFIED DINAR IS OUT THE WINDOW....AND ALSO THE ONE BELT INITIATIVE WILL NOT ALLOW A COMMON CURRENCY.

THE WHOLE POINT IS TO GET EVERYONE ON THEIR OWN CURRENCY.

Socksmom:  And that will create the balance

MY LADIES: SSS...RIGHT AND THEY ARE DEBT FREE AND BELEIVE IT OR NOT HAVE BETTER BANKING PRACTICES THAN MOST...

SO THEY ARE ACTUALLY CREATING DEBT RIGHT NOW BY SELLING BONDS TO GENERATE THE REVENUE NEEDED FOR THE NEW BANKING SYSTEM.

MY LADIES: ASIA AND MIDDLE EAST ARE WHERE THE NEW SYSTEM HAVE STARTED ALREADY. ADDITIONALLY SEVERAL COUNTRIES IN THE REGION ARE ALREADY PEGGED TO THE SDR.

Socksmom:  So they're priming the pump, so-to-speak ...

MY LADIES:  RIGHT AND NOW THEY NEED TO BRING SATABILITY TO THE REGION. SO WE ARE SEEING UNUSUAL ALLIANCES FORMING TO GET RID OF THE POLITICAL CRAP OF THE WEST AND TO PUT AN END TO ISIS.

SO JUST SIT BACK AND WATCH..I AM FINDING THIS FACINATING.

I KNEW IT WAS COMING LONG BEFORE THEY EVER SIGNED THEAT AGREEMENT IN JULY IF YOU REMEBER CALLS FROM A FEW MONTHS BEFORE THE AGREEMENT WAS EVEN SIGNED.

IRAN HAS A BIG JOB TO DO NOW.

SSS: Go Rv ... sorry heehee

MY LADIES:
  HAHAHAAH... THERE IS DEFINITLY A PLACE FOR IRAQ AT A REALITY RATE.

DK:  So USA needs to get on board or get left in the dust, so to speak?

Socksmom:  Sometimes it looks like the US will be drug along into this new reality kicking and screaming

MY LADIES: GET ON BOARD???? NO NO NO NO NO...USA NEEDS TO GET THE HELL OUT AND TAKE IT'S POLITICS WITH THEM..

EVERYONE IS CALLING FOR THE USA TO GO HOME. OIL DRILLING AND BUSINESS ARE STILL WELCOME, BUT THE POLITICS OF THE USA ARE NOT.

MY LADIES: USA CAN CONTINUE TO MAKE MONEY THEY JUST NEED TO DO IT QUIETLY!

SSS: the world is tired and has had enough of their politics

MY LADIES:
  WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THESE REFORMS?? OR THE DISSOLUTION OF IRAQI PARLIAMENT?

HOW ABOUT THE RESHUFFLE OF THE SYRIAN GOVERNMENT??  IRAN’S AYATOLLAH AND IRAQ’S AYATOLLAH HAD A SIT DOWN AND DECIDED THIS USA WAY OF DEMOCRACY DOES NOT WORK WITH AN ELECTED PARLIAMENT.

THEY ARE MOVING MORE TO A PRESIDENTIAL PARLIAMENT. JUST WAIT AND WATCH…THE WRITING IS ALL OVER.

THEY ARE REDOING THE CONSTITUTION, AND ALL THE CRAP FROM 2003 THAT DOES NOT WORK FOR THE BENEFIT OR IRAQ BUT MORE FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE USA.

Socksmom:  So they're divesting themselves of unnecessary US influence ...

MY LADIES:  AND IN RETURN IRAN HAS COMMITTED TO PUT THE FULL WEIGHT OF THEIR MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT BEHIND IRAQ. BUT USA POLICY NEEDS TO GO FIRST.

WE HAVE NEVER SEEN SISTANI BE VOCAL LIKE THIS IN THE GOVERNMENT. BIG CHANGE IS COMING.

DK: Are we talking about one ruler and his appointees?

MY LADIES: NO NO NO NOT EXACTLY..WE ARE TALKING ABOUT AN END TO ALL THESE  APPOINTED MP'S AND THEY WILL BE LIMITED TO 2 TERMS ONLY AND THE PRESIDENT WILL HAVE MUCH MORE SAY.

MY LADIES: HERE WE HAVE MORE URGENCY..IRAN AND SWITZERLAND…SHOCKING…LOL

Iran, Switzerland urge political solutions to Syria, Yemen crises http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/08/21/425713/Iran-AmirAbdollahian-Switzerland-Yves-Rossier-Syria-Yemen

Iran and Switzerland have underlined the need for political solutions to the ongoing crises in Syria and Yemen, urging the immediate delivery of humanitarian aid to the people in the two Arab countries.

MY LADIES
: BIG PROJECT FOR IRAN, BUT THEY ARE THE FINANCIAL ENGINE SO THERE NEEDS TO BE COOPERATION FOR THE SYSTEM TO WORK.

Iran must boost defense power: Rouhanin
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/08/22/425853/Iran-Hassan-Rouhani-Defense-

Iran’s readiness for anti-terror coalition

Rouhani further said Iran’s power would ensure regional stability and expressed the country’s readiness to form a coalition with countries in the region, which share common goals with Iran, to fight terrorism.

MY LADIES:
  HERE IT IS LET THOSE THAT UNDERSTAND IT HANDLE IT.

Iran welcomes new UN peace initiative for Syria 
http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/08/20/425557/Iran-Syria-Afkham-UN-Mistura

Iran has welcomed the new UN peace initiative for conflict-stricken Syria, saying the plan indicates the world body's better understanding of the realities in the Arab country.

MY LADIES:  HEY NOVA ….WELL I WONDER IF THIS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING HAHAHAHA THE BIGGEST TEAM

Iran’s ‘biggest’ trade team to visit Greece
  http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/08/21/425719/iran-greece-trade-delegation-sanctions

Iran will be sending its “biggest” trade delegation within a month to Greece to discuss reviving business relations, the head of the Iran-Greece joint chamber of commerce says.

Annual transactions between Athens and Tehran stood at $1.8 billion before intensified Western sanctions reduced them to a trickle, put around $24 million at present by the chamber’s secretary general, Majid Movafeq-Qadiri, on Friday.

DK:
  Is this possibly why there were extensions of time and back and forth negotiations for awhile.  Everything was planned around Iran going in and fixing everything for Greece.  Or am I totally off base.

MY LADIES:
  WELL I DON'T THINK IRAN IS GOING TO "FIX" ANYTHING. BUT THE FACT THE TSIPRAS QUIT AND CAN NOW RETURN AND RUN AGAIN AFTER A FULL RESHUFFLE SAYS A LOT.

ALSO SHOULD GREECE LEAVE THE EURO THEY WILL NEED REVENUE AND IRAN AND CHINA ARE WILLING TO PROVIDE THAT.

MY LADIES:  ALRIGHT SO WE ARE ALL CAUGHT UP IN THE MIDDLE EAST.. TOMORROW WE'LL TAKE A LOOK AROUND CHINA AND SEE WHERE WE ARE WITH THE BELT ROAD...

IN THE MEAN TIME EVERYONE ENJOY YOUR NIGHT I AM VERY TIRED AND ABOUT READY FOR SLEEP NOW.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES Empty Re: MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES

Post by Kevind53 Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:19 pm

MY LADIES: WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT SCAMMERS EARLIER AND NOW THIS...

BE CAREFUL…BE CAREFUL BE CAREFUL….I JUST GOT WORD FROM A FRIEND OF MINE THAT THE DALLAS SCAMMERS ARE AT IT AGAIN.
As opposed to the regular scammers?

As to the rest, no new currencies, new world wide revenue system, or banking system. I agree the Middle East will be a hotbed, but of strife and conflict, not economic growth. Other than oil, they are just not that rich in resources, nor do they have much for industry. Further, they are far too busy squabbling among themselves.

China has nothing to do with this other than maybe sending in operatives, (read spooks) to spy and further their agenda. Make no mistake about it, China's long term goal is not a warm and fuzzy international Kumbaya moment. They seek to become the dominant power in the world, and export their version of socialism. They are already openly working to establish dominance in the far east, and the middle east is the next logical steppingstone in that goal.

Face it, the region is and has been a pawn in the struggle for world dominance. That's unlikely to change anytime soon, for many reasons.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES 2805820865  MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES 2805820865  MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES 2805820865  MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES Empty Re: MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES

Post by RamblerNash Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:11 am

Ponee wrote:MY LADIES:  WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT SCAMMERS EARLIER AND NOW THIS...

Speaking of scammers...

My Ladies is on the list!

https://www.dinardaily.net/t44557-have-you-ever-wondered-how-many-dinar-guru-s-there-are

MY LADIES CHAT ROOM NOTES 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum