Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report

Go down

Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report Empty Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:24 am

Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report

Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report Images%20%2820%29
13:36 
30/07/2015
Parliamentary Committee on the investigation announced in the fall of the city of Mosul, however, the organization "Daash", Thursday, for the completion of its report, which includes 100 pages, while confirming that it be submitted to the House of Representatives in the coming days.
The head of the Committee of quitting, "The Commission has completed its report on the fall of the city of Mosul, however, the terrorist organization Daash which includes 100 pages," stressing that "the Commission is developing recommendations and conclusions and personalities that caused the fall of the city after Atdhahaa us."

He Zamili "We will not condemn a person without provide evidence and evidence, where they are found guilty in accordance with the facts and evidence and documents available and the files we have," noting that he "will be reading the report in the coming days in the House of Representatives during special sessions devoted to this purpose."

Zamili and stressed that "the answers to the President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani and Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, and Osama Najafi arrived at the Commission and put in the report," adding that "after reading the file will be forwarded to the public prosecution and we will continue to accounting and trial of the perpetrators of the fall of Mosul."

The commission of inquiry in the fall of Mosul announced (May 23, 2015) for the completion of its, and as pointed out that it has launched by typing "large and important" identifies a lot of reasons that led to the fall of Mosul report, confirmed that nine members out of 19 voted to host leader General of the Armed Forces former Nuri al-Maliki.

http://goo.gl/QlTPV1

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report Empty Re: Commission announces the completion of the fall of Mosul report

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:26 am

Commission fall of Mosul and is preparing to end its report for submission to the public prosecution after reading in Parliament

Head of the parliamentary committee in charge announced fact-finding about the fall of Mosul of quitting, for the end of the committee drafting the final report on Daash control of the city.

Said Zamili, for a number of media, including agency all of Iraq [where], "The committee has completed the drafting of the final report on the control of gangs Daash the city of Mosul," adding that "the report contains a hundred pages."

He added that "the Commission is developing recommendations and conclusions and personalities that caused the fall of Mosul, "explaining," We will not condemn a person without the availability of evidence and evidence that confirms it, which leads to be convicted according to the data and Alathbanat and documents available and files. " 
Chairman of the Committee pointed to "read the report in the coming days sessions allocated for this purpose in the House of Representatives, "pointing out that" we have a clear vision for the emitters of the fall of Mosul, debate and vote decided the names. " 
He said the "Kurdish regional President Massoud Barzani answers and Vice President Nuri al-Maliki and Osama Najafi came to the Commission and put in the report," noting that "after read the file will be forwarded to the public prosecutor and follow the accounting and prosecution of the perpetrators of the fall of Mosul. "

The committee, on Thursday held a meeting to discuss the final report. 
The head of the parliamentary committee of quitting, revealed the involvement of a major security and political figures in the fall of the city, however Daash terrorist gangs in June 2014 "announcing" put the final touches on the juvenile the final report. "

It was scheduled that the committee read to her in the first week of the resumption of parliament for his work at the beginning of July of this after the end of the legislative recess but did not get this to the need for the Commission says more time for the existence hosted the To assess the personalities of her questions received from former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki answers 27 questions with documents and President of Kurdistan, Massoud Barzani, [12 refused to answer a question on each and former House Speaker Osama al [11 questions answered by a witness]

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=11247

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum