Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."

2 posters

Go down

"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  Empty "Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."

Post by Ponee Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:56 am

Counting Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Wednesday, that the agreement on the nuclear issue reached by Iran and major powers, evidence of a "common will" to resolve conflicts in the region, particularly in the face of the organization Daash.

Ebadi said in the tweet in English on the site "Twitter", and quoted, AFP, that "Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."

He added that "the agreement with Iran expresses the common will to bring peace and security in our region."

For his part, veteran politician Hoshyar Zebari, who has held ministerial posts since the United States invaded Iraq and toppled Saddam Hussein 12 years ago, said that Baghdad pushed strongly in the way of agreement, he said, adding that there will be a positive impact.

Zebari said, while he was being negotiated at the last elements of the agreement Earlier this week, that "any reduction of tension between Iran and the West .. between Iran and the United States will benefit the region."

Zebari said that Iraq has hosted one of the first direct meetings between US diplomats and Iranian eight years ago, as well as a round of nuclear negotiations in 2013 also download Messages between Tehran and New York and Washington.
He informed Zebari told Reuters "we have an interest in this agreement because we believe it will reduce the tension. basically do not want Iraq to be the scene of a settlement of accounts between the United States and Iran."

The eases Iranian historic nuclear deal hostility between Tehran and the West, which smartest tension in Middle East for decades, but it is unlikely to change the course of the conflicts that find Tehran and Washington, where they are allies and are enemies at the same time.

In Syria, Iran supports President Bashar al-Assad and provide him with military and financial support since the civil war began four years ago, while the United States has insisted from the outset on the need for his departure.

In Iraq, both Tehran and Washington supports the government of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi in its battle against al Daash albeit historic hostility means that it can not cooperate in the field directly.

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad hailed the agreement and said he expected more support from the most powerful allies in the region.

Assad said in a message sent by the Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, according to Reuters, "We are reassured that the Islamic Republic of Iran will pursue greater momentum to support the just peoples' issues and work for peace and stability in the region and the world."

Although the agreement nuclear deals with a dispute pivotal began long ago, the deep differences still exist, including those related to the size of the Iranian and American influence in the Middle East.

These differences mean that it would be difficult to extend the impact of any good political intentions behind her nuclear agreement to other areas including resolving conflicts in Syria and Iraq.

The alliance led by the United States launched air strikes on northern and western Iraq about a year ago in support of Iraqi forces ground trying to regain land seized by the organizing Daash.

, said Ayham Kamel, an analyst at Eurasia Group consultancy that is almost impossible to lead the nuclear deal to coordinate directly between Washington and Tehran in Iraq.

He says that the entire Iranian military support for the Iraqi factions in the hands of the Revolutionary Guards.

The Revolutionary Guards sought to review Iran's influence abroad since the Islamic revolution in 1979. He added that the entire Revolutionary Guard commanders they will not move large. "On the political level, the agreement could ease some sensitivities but the US strategy in Iraq in contradiction with the Iranian strategy on many levels. Nuclear deal will not change that."

The differences with Washington and Tehran in Syria much deeper. In spite of that they both oppose Daash which controls large swathes of territory in the east of Syria, the dispute over the lion's stay in office can not be bypassed, it seems.

And now after the end of the nuclear negotiations, diplomats from all sides may try to once again focus on the Syrian crisis, at least in order to stop the escalation of fighting even if they can not agree on steps toward a political settlement.

A spokesman for a coalition of armed opposition groups al-Assad is fighting in the south of Syria that Iran supports Syrian President "with all its strength," and added that he feared becoming American pressure is not enough to stop the Iranian interference .

said another opposition fighters in the north of the country to the risk of the development of the agreement.Iyad solar "our fears of this agreement lies in the increasing Iranian influence in the region and said that's what makes al-Assad happy."

But Noah Ponce analyst, a senior at the International Crisis Group, said that despite the easing of sanctions, obtained by Iran through the nuclear deal allows it to more funds to support al-Assad, those funds may have a limited impact. 
He said that the military power of Assad weaken gradually and that the cost of Iran's efforts to fill the gap will continue to grow.

"Even with the availability of more money at their disposal, the sustainability of Iran's investment in Assad's rule is uncertain." .

http://goo.gl/zAzfMk

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

"Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."  Empty Re: "Daash seeks to drag our region into a permanent conflict."

Post by BritishBulldog Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:16 am

That region has been at war within itself since the dawn of time pretty much. Once ISIS goes away another group of crazies will pop up just like they have always done. And if it's not a group of crazies...it'll be some nut bar of a dictator with his finger hovering over the nuke button. It's one of those things that will be alot easier/cheaper etc if we just left them to it in their own back yard...as long as they don't start spreading out of their area...then leave them to it!!!
BritishBulldog
BritishBulldog
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum