Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off

Go down

Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off Empty Con Men and their Methods -- How to Make A decent living ripping people off

Post by Ponee Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:06 am

A number of people have made a decent living ripping off (usually elderly) investors, promising they will get rich

---- the following tips can help any charismatic salesman get lots of money and notoriety ---- You too can become a DINAR GURU, just follow these steps

� Be very careful to have any investors forfeit their right to legal action any way possible. - this can be a last minute statement to sign, often you can hide silencing terms in a nondisclosure agreement.

Start with outrageous enough claims to filter the more skeptical people out as early as possible. But, be careful about making too many bogus claims, or you may find self-righteous skeptics trying to debunk you - if this happens, tell your followers they (or any critics) are part of the conspiracy - maybe nitpick at fine points of their arguments, but don't ever respond to their main thrust.

Claim you are not in it for the money, just to save humanity. Say you have already been offered huge sums, but want to help it to the little guy (i.e. the gullible guy). Build excitement for something wonderful.

� Focus investors attention away from evaluating claims on technical grounds. The following distractions are recommended:

*get them involved in political issues. Convince them you have some large secretive benefactor.
focus their attention on an elaborate multi-generational international conspiracy which has kept everyone pitching free energy to fail. Make your audience outraged against the conspiracy, (sounds like #wearethepeople) yet empowered that they can finally overcome it by giving you money. 

*talk about your valiant battles with some government bureaucracy (that always warms people up)

*get into religion quick (religious people are already taught to have faith) -appear to have God on your side

*get people to focus on your theory rather than measurable evidence.
claim it already has been proven so you need not offer any proof Tell them you are done proving it and need big money to start mass production.

*Write an autobiography (self-published, of course) where you can "control" the facts. When someone questions your shady past simply say, "Buy my book and learn the truth about what REALLY happened." Naive people won't question the "facts" because, after all, it's in a book. If your book is long enough, you may mesmerize them.

You must focus on the big conspiracy. It's very important to make people believe in the big conspiracy - because that's your excuse for past failures, present lack of evidence, the critics, and future delays. Locking horns with bureaucrats or the scientific community can distract from your lack of evidence and get you great free press. Make people believe exciting claims of bad guys wanting to steal or bury your ideas. - then claim you will destroy your prototypes and records rather than let them fall into the hands of the bad guys.

Be bold, sell books, consider taking out full page ad or get on the radio. People will feel that something this out in the open can not possibly be a fly by night Con. The most successful cons are ones lasting for a few years not the quick cons.

� Watch your target market, Go after people predisposed to believing in conspiracy theories such as the militias, JFK conspiracy, and UFO cover-up groups.

� A good final lesson, if the heat from impatient investors and public scrutiny gets too much - just walk away from it all (just claim it doesn't work because the remaining people don't understand it) , and just start some new investment scheme for some other amazing claim. THAT HAS TONY WRITTEN ALL OVER IT !

� operate from a state which is soft on fraud and organized crime.

� Get people to pay around 20 - 100$ for "information kits" or video tapes. Once they've paid that much, it's easier to get them to start paying more money. SOUNDS LIKE ADAM MONTANA and a COUPLE OTHERS charging for their STUFF

� Discourage investors from contacting each other and cover up evidence of earlier bitter investors.

� Get followers to sell your stuff to their friends, family and churches - try multilevel schemes - promise they will get rich by commissions on getting others to invest (who cares if this destroys their friendships).

� Be open to having newer investors buy out older more impatient investors. Always promise a disgruntled investor that someone else will soon buy him out.

Don't be afraid of lawsuits, if OJ got off so can you - there can be one more excuse for delays. Most attorney generals will just bluff with a cease and desist order and then move on to someone else.

Don't be afraid of investors defecting, most of them will feel too stupid to go public with their story - even if some do start successful attacks on you, just say they are agents of the big conspiracy.

� Jealously guard your list of investors, a good sucker list is worth its weight in gold and can even be sold to other con men.

� Don't be afraid of the press, they don't usually evaluate outlandish claims, and even if they do - your audience won't likely listen.

� Be open to 'red-lining' your investors (i.e.: tell them if they don't come up with just a little more money, they will lose it all)

� Be ready to move to another state with corrupt or weak DA's - if you are done 'harvesting' your initial area. (i.e.: New Jersey is known as an east coast haven for the mob, prostitution and home repair scams) Most states don’t bother to track people down across state lines.

� If you are really bold, you could give commissions for investors to find more investors. Better to also make others responsible for building the machines - it buys you time and gives you another person to blame.

Explain complex subjects simply, (leaving out lots of details) so that the mark feels as though he understands the subject well enough to make informed decisions.

How to deal with skeptics and detractors:

There are a number of approaches to deal with self righteous people who like to point out your flaws of reason, lists of previous victims, etc. out on the internet:

Label your detractors as CIA agents, or stupid or part of the great conspiracy.
say they are unqualified unless they are experts in your crazy theory.

Try to restrict your message to newsletters and limited forums where the skeptical voice can be filtered out.

In a public forum deaden the audiences interest with tons of distracting counter "information".
try to delete their pages from the search engines, or bury their objections in enough distractions to make people avoid the debate  (BAN the people Speaking Out)

Try threatening your detractors with lawsuits - it will make some of them shut up

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum