Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find

+3
Ssmith
Winnie the Pooh
Ponee
7 posters

Go down

SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find Empty SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:30 am

Tony Renfrow

RENTMYCREDIT.com  SCAM over 10 years ago.

Tony Renfrow - Rentmycredit.com
1205 Canyon Terrace LN  Folsom, California
U.S.A.

• Phone: 916-370-5954
  • Web:
  • Category: Credit & Debt Services

SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find Staticmap?markers=color:red%7C1205+Canyon+Terrace+LN%2C+Folsom%2C+California%2C+95630%2C+U.S.A

Tony Renfrow - Rentmycredit.com ripoff Folsom California

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! Things were GREAT the first month. They were paying me, on time, perfect... now that I have recruited 4 individuals for services and 1 person as an affiliate they won't pay me. They keep coming up with excuses, we have to check our records, our computer was down, we'll get back to you by the end of the day which never comes!! I e-mailed customer service, I've called, I've sent my records as proof and it's been a long frustrating haul, with no results.

If you're thinking about signing up with this company, don't do it. There is no integrity whatsoever in this company and the man behind it all, Mr. Tony Renfrow is the biggest scam artist of them all.

I am due at this point $225.00, which they never sent me of course, and I also didn't receive the money they owed me for the last person who signed up. This is a Scam, plain and simple.

If the company pays what they owe, I will be willing to post that information.

Carla
Fontana, California
U.S.A.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tony-Renfrow-Rentmycreditcom/Folsom-California-95630/Tony-Renfrow-Rentmycreditcom-ripoff-Folsom-California-155060

Last edited by Ponee on Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:30 am; edited 2 times in total

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find Empty Re: SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find

Post by Ponee Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:16 am

I am sure there are many others LONG BEFORE the dinar.

I think this would look great for the sentencing decision.

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find Empty Re: SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find

Post by Winnie the Pooh Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:36 am

wow!  Let's sick SSMITH on em! 

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Winnie the Pooh Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:41 am

OOPS!  MISSED ONE!  THIS COMPANY SHOULD HAVE FILED CHARGES ON HIM!

Tony Renfrow This irresponsible individual wrote two bad insuffient funds checks to our company, ripping us off and refuses to pay their account! Folsom California

Tony Renfrow requested service work from our company in which we provided promptly. We went out two different days for different projects in which he wrote two seperate checks.

The checks came back from the bank as insufficient funds and he has been giving us the run around since then, refusing to pay his account balance.

Not only did he rip off our business but also our installer who works hard by doing piece work who depends on the customer to pay for the work that they completed.
Don't do any work for this individual unless he pays you cash up front other wise you will just be scammed. He is a rip-off artist!

Corporate office
Rancho Cordova, California
U.S.A.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Tony-Renfrow/Folsom-California-95630/Tony-Renfrow-This-irresponsible-individual-wrote-two-bad-insuffient-funds-checks-to-our-co-358272

Winnie the Pooh
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:06 am

They very well may have filed charges on him.  Both Tony and his wife have had several charges against them in CA for writing bad checks, non-payment of debt.  Low life scum - both of them!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by chilimama Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:49 am

Again wow

Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy. - Norman Schwarzkopf, Jr.
chilimama
chilimama
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by MOJO5759 Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:12 pm

His CC call today when he said I know how to make money....... Now, if he would only tell a Paul Harvey rest of the story, HOW!!!

MOJO5759

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:43 pm

Did Ray talk about this one on the call? Tony seems to have a lot of these "issues"

SERIAL SCAMMER - The more you dig into TNT TONY RENFROW the more scams you find 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:34 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:15 pm

They have more issues, than Field and Stream magazine- Wink
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum