Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning

Go down

Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning Empty Oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil .. the way towards the beginning

Post by Ponee Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:54 am

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - The steps taken by the Government of Haider al-Abadi, who voted on by the House of Representatives on the ninth of September 2014, a very large so far in terms of the number of files which constituted a major obstacle to the country, whether they are on internal or external, and between the security situation and the relationship of Iraq to neighboring countries and displaced file files, as well as the oil agreement entered into by the government with the Kurdistan Regional Government.

The Iraqi Council of Ministers decided on the second of the month of December the end of last year to approve the oil agreement between the federal government and the Kurdistan Regional Government, which states that the Iraqi oil belongs to all Iraqis, and the Kurdistan region to hand over at least 250 thousand barrels of oil a day to Federal Government for the purpose of export, and also includes the export of 300 thousand barrels per day by the federal government of the province of Kirkuk fields through the oil pipeline in the Kurdistan region, and allocating a percentage of federal land forces of the Iraqi army allocations to the Peshmerga forces, according to population ratio as part of the Iraqi security system.

But this agreement has recently been subjected to vibration because of the demands of the high ceilings and the region violations committed by them continue to export oil through Turkey.

These actions did not prevent Kurdish political home of the fear of the collapse of this agreement, especially in light of the financial crisis experienced by the region, who borrowed large sums of money from companies during 2014, to ensure the salaries of its employees, as stated by the President of the Government of the Territory Nechirvan Barzani.

And across the Kurdistan Regional Parliament Member improve Kolmira for fear of the collapse of the oil agreement between Baghdad and Erbil.

He said Kolmira's (IMN) that "if the parties to the insistence of their positions, the oil agreement will collapse and we will return to the beginning point of the problem."

While political analyst Khalil Ismail pointed to the existence of external pressures on this file is pushing for its dissolution, but he did not hide his fear of exposure to the collapse of this agreement if it does not reach everybody effective solutions.

He stressed's (IMN) "the need for the parties to reach agreement Ardehma oil agreement and moving forward."

While the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan (PUK) member Salwa Jabr stressed the need to restore confidence and credibility between the parties in agreement to move the oil and prevent it from collapse.

She said Jabr's (IMN) that "the region demanded Baghdad agreement on the province's budget, as well as resolve the issue of the salaries of the Peshmerga," indicating that "the region from Baghdad awaiting the implementation of these demands to turn to the implementation of its obligations."

The head of the Kurdistan region Massoud Barzani said in previous statements that the implementation of the agreement requires the commitment of both parties, and if Baghdad did not send the share of Kurdistan, the region also will not export oil for the benefit of the federal government.

It is noteworthy that Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi stressed that the recent agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government will ensure re-exports about one million barrels of oil a day to the Treasury, of Kurdistan and fields of Kirkuk and the north, which tens of billions of dollars that we lost during 2014, which amounts to more than $ 30 billion .

The problem remains waiting list of initiates move stagnant water and dialogue to re-runs its course in preparation to reach a successful agreement between the two parties.

http://center-imn.net/1/?p=19277

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum