Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange

2 posters

Go down

Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange Empty Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange

Post by Ponee Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:23 pm

Governor of the Central Bank take on the Keywords, Thursday, that the decision to cancel the duties and taxes will reduce the dollar exchange rate significantly .

Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange 42590

Governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords, Thursday, that the decision to cancel the duties and taxes will reduce the dollar exchange rate significantly, confirming the approval of the crisis cell on the Bank's proposal to delete the custom duty and tax on the purchase of the dollar .

Keywords and said in a press statement seen by "obelisk", that "the economic crisis cell headed by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi agreed to the proposal of the Central Bank of Iraq delete custom duty and tax imposed on the purchase of the dollar, amounting to 8% . "

Keywords and added that "the decision to cancel the fees, taxes and other measures will reduce the dollar exchange rate significantly . "

The prime minister Haider al-Abadi stressed, on Thursday, the need to maintain the dinar exchange rate against the dollar in the domestic market and the prosecution of any disorder not accompanied by objective circumstances, as agreed crisis cell under his chairmanship on the proposal of the Central Bank delete 8%, which represents income tax and customs added cash remittances factors .

It is confirmed that al-Abadi, last Wednesday (June 17, 2015), that the Iraqi currency backed strongly there is no fear on the dinar exchange rate against the dollar, as he pointed to the existence of "manipulation" and "conspiracy" to influence the current situation.

http://www.almesalah.com/index.php?page=article&id=55063

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange Empty Re: Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange

Post by Kevind53 Fri Jun 19, 2015 6:19 pm

I'm not an economist, and maybe wrong, but it seems to me that this will provide temporary relief at best, as it does not address the underlying issues.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange 2805820865  Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange 2805820865  Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange 2805820865  Central bank: Cancel fees reduce the dollar exchange 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum