Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeToday at 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives

Go down

Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives Empty Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives

Post by Ponee Thu Jun 18, 2015 1:10 pm

Ruled out the leader of the National Alliance, Ahmad Chalabi, on Thursday, the return of Vice President Nuri al-Maliki as prime minister whatever he does, noting that he tried before the previous elections to declare a state of emergency in the country, but it does not work, while noting that the future prime minister Haider al-Abadi, however, Council Representatives of the political blocs and agreements.

Chalabi: Maliki ended and the future of al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives 2015-06-18-113915%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%A8%D9%8A

Chalabi said, "The Vice President Nuri al-Maliki will not be able to return to power and the post of prime minister, whatever he attempts," he said, adding he was "trying to find his supporters and was not isolated as happened with the Foreign Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari."
He added that "al-Maliki plans before the start of the previous parliamentary elections in coordination with Major General Mohammad Reza the David ordered the task force inside the Green Zone and brought with him more than 2,000 member of all of the people of Karbala, to carry out a military coup and the declaration of a state of emergency, but he did not succeed was not able to," referring to "This force Maj. Gen. still guard in the Green Zone."

He pointed leader of the National Alliance that "the future of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, however, the House of Representatives and the agreements of the political blocs."

The leader of the National Alliance, the beauty of the agent and the cross-Baghdadi channel on Tuesday face serious charges of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki that the leaders of the Baath party had agreed with al-Maliki to drop the Nineveh province, with the help of Ali Ghaidan Abboud Qanbar and Mehdi Ghraoui to declare emergency then headed by al-Maliki as a military commander to keep state government and third is the religious authority which caused the failure of the command and supported Haider al-Abadi in accelerating the ratification of the members of the House of Representatives and the formation of the government, the agent also said that al-Maliki is currently based popular crowd companion to be the captain, deposing the government of al-Abadi.

http://goo.gl/l3W7L2

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum